Weddings are one of the most important events in a person’s life. It is an occasion to celebrate love, friendship, and happiness. Weddings are also an opportunity for friends to bond with each other and share their joys and sorrows.
A wedding wish for a close friend can be thoughtful, funny or heartfelt depending on the relationship between you two. If you’re planning to send thoughtful wedding messages to friends and family members that just got married, here are 100 well composed messages to help you get started.
Table of Contents
- Thoughtful Prayers For Newly Weds
- Wedding Wishes And Messages For Brother
- Wedding Wishes And Messages For Sister
- Wedding Wishes And Messages For Niece
- Wedding Wishes And Messages For Nephew
- Wedding Wishes And Messages For Cousin
- Wedding Wishes And Messages For Friend
- Wedding Wishes And Messages For Best Friends
- Special Wedding Wishes And Messages
- Best Wedding Wishes And Messages
Thoughtful Prayers For Newly Weds
1. Wishing you the very best on your wedding day! May your wedding be filled with love and laughter, and your marriage lasts a lifetime.
2. Happy Wedding Day! We’re so excited for you.
3. We are so happy for you and wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.
4. Heartiest congratulations to both of you on your wedding day. I wish you a happy married life!
5. Thank you for letting us share on your special day. We wish you all the happiness in the world.
6. Today is the beginning of your next chapter. Here’s to you two!
7. Congratulations on your wedding! We can’t wait to celebrate with you.
8. May your special day be filled with sweet memories you can cherish forever. All the best wishes to both of you!
9. Here’s to a long, happy life with the one you love. Wishing you the best
10. Lots of love Today and beyond.
11. Congrats on your wedding!
Wedding Wishes And Messages For Brother
12. Happy Wedding Day! Congratulations on your marriage. I hope that you and your new spouse have a wonderful life together. May you always be happy, healthy, and blessed with love.
13. Congratulations to the happy couple! May your marriage be full of love, laughter, and joy.
14. Congratulations on your marriage! You two look so good together that it seems like you are made for each other! Have a wonderful life together!
15. It’s a joy to celebrate your love.
16. Wishing you a marriage as strong as your faith.
17. I’m so happy for you and can’t wait to celebrate with you. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love!
18. Congratulations. I hope this marriage brings love, happiness, and prosperity to your life.
19. Wishing you all the love and happiness
20. Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
Wedding Wishes And Messages For Sister
21. Wishing you all the happiness in the world. May your marriage be filled with love, laughter, and joy!
22. I’m so excited for you, and I know the two of you will have a wonderful life together. I am glad you found each other, and I hope all your dreams come true. Congratulations on your wedding day, and may you always be happy together.
23. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness, with all the joys that come with it!
24. A big CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding! We are so happy for you. Enjoy your marital life!
25. “Today is just the beginning of the fun! Looking forward to celebrating this season with you.
26. Wishing you two all the happiness and love. Here’s to you!
27. As my best friend, I always want you to be happy. Always remember that I am here for you; if you need me, call me. If I can help with any problems that arise in your life, I will do everything in my power to help you through them. I love you! And congrats on getting married!
28. Congratulations on your special day! May your marriage be filled with joy, laughter, and love you share.
29. Congrats on your wedding! I’m so excited for you and your new husband, and I hope you two will have a long, happy life together.
30. Our family has gained quite the fantastic man/lady. Lucky us!
Wedding Wishes And Messages For Niece
31. I’m so excited to celebrate a momentous occasion in your life with you Today. I’m honored to be part of this celebration, and I wish you all the best as you begin your new life together.
32. congratulation on your wedding, may you have a beautiful home, and may your joy last a lifetime. mow,
33. I hope that your wedding day is perfect. I know you will be surrounded by all the love, laughter, and joy you deserve. Have a wonderful time!
34. May the love that joins you only become more robust in the coming years of your life. May you have a prosperous life ahead!
35. Best wishes to the bride and groom. I hope your love for one other becomes stronger with each passing year.
36. Thank you for letting us share in the celebration. Welcome to the family!
37. I hope your wedding day is perfect and your new life with your husband is filled with love, happiness, and laughter. Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials
38. Welcome to the family. We love you both
39. You’re getting married, and that’s a huge deal. I am looking forward to celebrating with you both. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help with your wedding planning. In the meantime, enjoy this beautiful time in your relationship.
40. Thanks for the free booze. Best wishes on a long, happy marriage!
Wedding Wishes And Messages For Nephew
41. Wishing you a lifetime of love, laughter, and happiness on your wedding day!
42. We/I love you both. We/I couldn’t be happier
43. I’m so happy for you; I can’t wait to see your future. You guys are going to be so wonderful together.
44. Congratulations! Always cherish your love for each other and never let it fade away. Accept my heartiest wedding wishes for you!
45. Marriage is a comedy to one person and a tragedy to the other. Let’s see who turns out to be who. Happy wedding!
46. Today, we added another family member to the tree, and we couldn’t be happier.
47. I’m so grateful to be there when you make your vows, and I’m looking forward to being part of this new journey in your life.
48. We are/I am so happy to welcome a new son/daughter to the family
49. You’re so beautiful, inside and out, and I’m so proud of the person you’ve become. I know that no matter what comes next in life, you’ll be able to handle it with grace and style.
50. So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
Wedding Wishes And Messages For Cousin
51. May you find all the happiness in the world, and may your days be filled with love colors. Congratulations to both of you!
52. I’m so excited that you’re getting married, and I can’t wait to celebrate with you.
53. My/deepest love and very best wishes to you both.
54. May your marriage be as beautiful as your friendship.
55. Congratulations on your marriage, and welcome to the family
56. Wishing you the best Today and always.
57. We are happy to add a new member to our family. Thank you so much for bringing joy to our hearts. Congratulations!
58. Happy wedding wishes to my BFF! I can’t believe you’re getting married Today. I hope you all have the love and a happy, healthy life together. I’m so excited to see where your journey takes you next.
59. Congratulations to a wonderful friend and his/her new husband/wife
60. I see a fun-filled life in your future. Congratulations!
Wedding Wishes And Messages For Friend
61. It’s a new life and journey you both have vowed to continue together. May God bless you and guide you in the right way!
62. Congrats to you on your wedding! I’m so excited to see the two of you together.
63. We love you both. Thanks for letting us share in your celebration
64. I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful life together, filled with joy and love.
65. I’m so happy to call you both my friends. Congratulations
66. Here’s to a long and happy marriage!
67. I am so happy that you have found the true love of your life, and May this love of yours may bloom in every season!
68. I’m so happy for you and your new hubby! I can’t wait to see your wedding photos. You looked so stunning in that dress!
69. You deserve all the happiness in the world, and I know you will have a fantastic time planning your wedding!
70. May the love and happiness you feel Today shine through the years.
Wedding Wishes And Messages For Best Friends
71. Two beautiful hearts join together with a promise of never letting go of each other. Take my warm wishes of lifetime happiness, joy, and prosperity!
72. You are the luckiest person in the world to get to marry this amazing guy. He is someone who deserves everything you have, and I know you’ll make him happy for the rest of your lives.
73. I’m so happy for you! You two are perfect for each other, and I know you’ll have a wonderful life together.
74. I wish you all the love and happiness in the world today, tomorrow, and forever!
75. Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together
76. May today mark the first of the rest of your life, filled with love and fellowship.
77. Congratulations! From Today you are not just two different people in love, but you are a family. A whole package of love, passion, and affection!
78. I’m excited to say that I’ve been there from the beginning of this fantastic journey. You can always count on me to be there for you no matter what happens in the future.
79. May Today begins a long, happy life together.
80. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
Special Wedding Wishes And Messages
81. The spark in your eyes tells much more about your love than you know. You have all my good wishes on this beautiful occasion. Congratulations!
82. I hope your wedding day is as perfect as you are! I love you, and I wish you all the best.
83. I’m so excited for you. I can’t wait to see you in your gorgeous wedding dress and walk you down the aisle.
84. May the true love you share Today grow stronger as you grow old.
85. Years may come and go, but your love may always grow! Best wishes to both of you!
86. Here’s to a lifetime full of happiness and love.
87. I can’t believe you’re getting married! You look so beautiful and happy, and I’m so excited for you both.
88. I know you’re going to have the best day of your life, and I’m so excited to share it with you. Congrats on finding the love of your life!
89. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy
90. May your love grow stronger every passing year.
Best Wedding Wishes And Messages
91. I pray for your marriage to be filled with happiness, love, and support. Have the happiest married life, dear!
92. Congrats to you both! I know you’ve been through so much together, but now that you guys are finally getting married, it will be a dream come true.
93. Congrats on your wedding! I wish you and your new spouse a lifetime of happiness!
94. Best wishes on this beautiful journey, as you build your new lives together
95. I pray to God that he guides you both towards a joyous and meaningful life. May your love deepen through the years to come! Best wishes to both of you!
96. May the years ahead be filled with love and joy.
97. Congrats on your big day! You’re going to have the time of your life. I can’t wait to celebrate with you.
98. Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.
99. May all your dreams come true and struggle end as you start a new chapter of your life. Best wishes.
100. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.