Eid Al Adha is a celebration of the prophet Ibrahim’s willingness to sacrifice his son for God. The festival lasts three days and is celebrated by Muslims worldwide.
It is one of the two main holidays in Islam and Eid al-Fitr.
The word “Eid” means festival in Arabic, while “Al-Adha” comes from the Arabic root word “aḍḥā,” which means “sacrifice.” Muslims celebrate this day by sacrificing an animal that meets certain standards and donating some meat to charity.
We’ve compiled a list of over 100 Eid Al Adha messages, Prayers, and wishes that you can send to your friends and family members to make them feel special on this special day.
Table of Contents
- Eid Al Adha Prayers For Friends & Family
- Quotes On Eid Ul Adha From Quran
- Eid Al Adha Wishes To Family
- Eid Al Adha Messages For Couples
- Best Eid Al Adha Wishes And Messages
- Short Eid al Adha wishes
- Long Eid Al Adha Wishes And Messages
- Eid Mubarak Al Adha Messages And Wishes
- Eid Al Adha Wishes For Parent
- Happy Eid Al Adha Wishes To Brother And Sister
Eid Al Adha Prayers For Friends & Family
1. Wishes for peace, health, and happiness to our loved ones. May the spirit of Eid al Adha guide you towards achieving your goals, hopes, and dreams. Let the spirit of this day fill your hearts with the joyous spirit of giving, love, and laughter.
2. May this holy month of Ramadan bring out the best in you. May all your worries and stresses be lifted, and may the blessings of God come your way throughout this Eid al Adha. May you enjoy the moments spent with friends and family and cherish them forever. Happy Eid al Adha to all.
3. On this happy occasion of Eid al Adha, I would like to convey our warmest wishes for a year full of happiness, prosperity, and good health on behalf of my family. I expect to see you very soon for you to enjoy our family gatherings.
4. As the family comes together and enjoys this special day, I want to thank you all for being a part of our life. May God bless you, and may this special day bring happiness and joy to your life and prayers that Allah gives us the strength of faith, health, and prosperity in all that we do.
5. May this Eid bring growth and greater prosperity to your life, long-term peace to the world, and may the fear of God surround you. We wish you all a joyful and prosperous new year.
6. May Allah accepts your fast and good deeds during this holy month. This Eid may be the best Eid of your life; may you find all the happiness and success in your life.
7. May Allah rewards you and guides you on the right path. You are the man I looked up to, who is always there to lend a helping hand in times of need. Wish you all the best. May Allah Bless You! Happy eid al Adha.
8. Wishing you all a blessed Eid; may our hearts be filled with love. We wish you more happiness and joy as we spread peace to the rest of the world.
9. Wishing you a happy eid al Adha. May Allah bless you and your family, and may you be happy and enjoy life’s bounties. May your family and friends always be there with you to support you in the good times and bad. May the warm summer breeze bring joy to the entire world. May the roses bloom with fragrant aroma, may the earth yield its fruits abundantly, and may love and peace fill your heart always.
10. I’ve been in your life for a little longer now, but it has felt like an eternity. We have grown so close and are such great friends that I never want to lose you! The past few years have been a blast, and I can’t wait to see what the future brings us. Eid al Adha from your friend always!
Quotes On Eid Ul Adha From Quran
11. May Allah blesses you and grants you all you wish for; my and my family wishes for you all a happy and prosperous eid. May Allah grant everything you wish for, and may his blessings be upon you. Happy eid al Adha.
12. Happy eid al Adha. I’m so glad to have you in my life. You’ve been there through so much, and I can’t wait to experience more with you by my side. May this new year bring us closer than ever before!
13. I’m thankful to have such great friends in my life. And I’m extremely happy for all the great experiences that I have been able to share with you all over the years. Keep being the cool and amazing people that you are! Happy eid al Adha
14. Wishing you a very happy Eid al Adha. I pray this special occasion brings you and your loved ones peace and prosperity throughout the year ahead.
15. Dear Friends, we wish you a joyous celebration of the Eid al Adha holiday. May all your dreams come true in the new year, and may the coming year be filled with endless love and happiness! Much love,
16. Wishing everyone out there a happy and prosperous Eid al Adha. Hope that everyone enjoys the new year and continues to grow in health and wealth. All the best to you!
17. May Allah bless you and your family on this great occasion of Eid al-Adha. May Allah grant you happiness and prosperity in life, health and well-being of your family, and peace in the world.
18. May Allah bless you all with his mercy, knowledge, and guidance. May this time lead you to a better path and higher goals in life. May Allah fill the hearts of your family and loved ones with love and affection, joy and satisfaction. Happy Eid al Adha!
19. Growing up with you all by my side has been a blessing and one I am always grateful for. I wish you all the happiness in this world and many Eids to come. Wishing you a happy Eid al Adha! May Allah bless you with health and happiness.
20. On the first day of Eid, my family, I pray for your health, happiness, and prosperity. I hope you can have a memorable day. May Allah bless us to get rid of our sins and evil deeds.
Eid Al Adha Wishes To Family
21. Today, I want to tell you how much you mean to me. I’ve been looking forward to sharing these feelings with you on Eid al Adha each year, but it always seems to sneak up on me and find out that I’m unprepared. This year, I will make a special point of stating how truly thankful I am for all that you do. You never cease to amaze me with your love and kindness
22. I hope you have a wonderful eid, and I pray that Allah not only makes you happy but keeps you happy always. May the blessing of Allah be with you all always. I love you.
23. Wishing you all Eid al Adha. I hope you have a fantastic day, spend it with your family, eat lots of chocolate, give out sweets to strangers and smile the whole day. Love you always!
24. I feel sad leaving you, but I know I will see you soon. I pray for our reuniting again and often. I remember all the happy moments we shared and miss how we used to spend time together. I hope that one day we can enjoy such moments again. May Allah bless us with healthy hearts, carefree souls, and always a smile to share. Happy eid al Adha.
25. Happy eid al Adha. May you be blessed with the joy and happiness of this day. May the light of love, mercy, and forgiveness shine in your hearts and souls. We wish you health and prosperity, and may the goodness of life always surround you. May Allah strengthen your bonds with one another so that no hardship nor calamity could sever them. And may Allah bless us all with His infinite mercy as we gather together on this special day.
26. It is so good to see each of you. I wish you all a happy and prosperous holiday, kind health, wealth, and peace for us all. It’s that time of year again; warm wishes from your family. Love you all! Happy eid al Adha.
27. Happy eid al Adha to all my family, With every passing year, I feel so lucky to have you in my life. You’ve always been there for me, and now that I am a father myself, I see how hard it must have been for you to raise us all on your own. Never think that I don’t appreciate everything you’ve done. I love you
28. I couldn’t ask for a better family; they were always there to support me and give me advice. They are the people that mean the most to me. I love you guys to pieces. I love you all so much, and I can’t stop thanking God that He brought us together. The most beautiful family in the whole world. Happy eid al Adha.
29. Everyone in our family knows how much you mean to me and how I love each of you. I treasure your love, friendship, and support in my life and can’t wait to see you all on Eid al Adha! Love you all always.
30. Happy eid al Adha to all my family; I hope this holiday brings you lots of warmth and a sense of fulfillment. I know that it’s a tough time for everyone, but I hope that the memories we have through it will stay with us all our lives. We are one family, and nothing can keep us down because of that. Our love for each other will always conquer all. I wish you all the best in this special time, and I know everything will be okay.
Eid Al Adha Messages For Couples
31. I just wanted to send you a quick note to say: Wish you, your family, and friends a Happy, Healthy, and Blessed Eid! We all miss you so much and can’t wait for Eid al Adha when we’ll all be together again!! Stay safe, Love you always.
32. Happy Eid al Adha to you and your family! We miss you guys a lot, wish we could be there celebrating with you. Love you and hope you have a great holiday! Love, Mom, and Dad
33. It is amazing to kickstart the new year with you. I adore every moment I spend with you! You are the best! May Allah bless us and keep us close to him through this wonderful life journey. Wishing you a happy eid al Adha.
34. happy Eid to all of you; you all have been the luckiest people to have you in our lives. I appreciate the efforts and love you give us every day, and I pray that Allah blesses all of you with good health and success.
35. I love you all so much. You are my family, and I couldn’t imagine a better one. You keep me so warm, happy, laughing, and loving. As the years go by, we grow together instead of apart, and I am so thankful for that! Happy eid al Adha.
36. Happy eid al Adha to all my family; I am so thankful for you all and everything you’ve done. You have always been there for me, and I love each one of you dearly. I hope this festival brings you lots of love and joy, but most importantly, happiness!
37. May Allah blesses us with happiness, love, and good health. May he protect us and help us be partners in each other’s affairs. May He save us from the punishment of Allah the Almighty, and we would remain forever under His Mercy and Protection. Wishing you a happy eid.
38. Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon you – And upon all the people of this house, and all Muslims in the world − Khalid ibn al-Walid It’s not about what we accomplish in life, but about who we are and the impact that we have on others. Happy EID from your family to yours!
39. On an occasion as special as Eid al Adha, it is hard to know what to say. We want to send you our love, respect, and1 wishes for a wonderful day surrounded by friends and family. We must show our children how much we love them. For this reason, we hope you will pay extra attention to your beloved ones this holiday. May the force of friendship and love be with you all!
40. It’s all I can do these days not to spend my time thinking about you and the wonderful man you are growing into. You make me proud every day, but today as I send this greeting to wish you a happy Eid al Adha.
Best Eid Al Adha Wishes And Messages
41. May God bless us all and strengthen us to be tolerant, wise, and loving. May he open our hearts to the suffering of others and grant us a spirit of sacrifice and generosity. And on this Eid, may he grant us happiness in our lives as we celebrate this time with family and friends.
42. You know what I think, you’re the sweetest, most amazing human being to walk this earth, and I am so filled with love; when I see your smile, it melts my heart. I love you. Wishing you a happy eid al Adha.
43. I am so blessed to have you all in my life. I am thankful for every single day I spend with you. I am lucky to be part of this family, and it means the world to me. Happy Eid al Adha!
44. I wish you happiness on this Eid al Adha. May God, who bestowed upon us the blessing of Islam and granted us the opportunity to live in these times, grant you and your loved one endless blessings and endless joy.
45. This eid al Adha greeting is to wish you and your family the most blessed and beautiful day of the year. May Allah bless us all with happiness and health. We love you so much!
46. Wishing you and your family a joyous celebration of Eid sentimentally. I carry the sweetest memories of your parents while they were in my life; they made me one of their family members and treated me as part of their own. I will always cherish the special moments we spent together.
47. Wishing you a blessed eid, filled with joy and happiness. I miss you so much and hope you find these few lines of my message waiting for you with lots of love upon your return home. I miss holding you, touching you, and watching over your needs. Stay safe, be generous and have fun!
48. Happy eid al Adha to you; may this day bring you great happiness, joy, and many blessings. May your days be as bright as the new moon, and all your dreams come true. Please live a long life, full of happiness, and see your children get married and give you many grandchildren.
49. Remember how special you are to us and how much we love you! We want that you have a great time. Enjoy your holidays, take some days off, do all the fun things you’ve never done before, get in touch with old friends, listen to music, walk by the beach, or go cycling around the neighborhood. BE HAPPY AND ENJOY THE MOMENT! Have a happy eid al Adha.
50. Life is a journey – full of joy, sorrow, and love. You have given us such immense love that we would be forever indebted to you. We love you so much, sister. Please accept our Eid al Adha wishes for happy life always
Short Eid al Adha wishes
51. May eid al Adha brings in love, warmth, peace, and happiness in your life, and may Allah bless you and your family members.
52. All my love, on the happiest day of the year, Eid al Adha! It’s time for a celebration! I wish you health and success in this new year. I hope we will meet soon. Greetings to all our family and friends. Lots of kisses!
53. May Allah accepts your good deeds and reward you for them during this holy and blessed month of eid al Adha. Celebrate with joy, happiness, and a high spirit in your family.
54. May Allah accepts your good deeds, hard work, and efforts to spread love. We hope you had a wonderful Eid Al Adha. We wish you a very happy and blessed Eid.
55. I wish you all the best on this Eid al Adha, and may you have the greatest joy and happiness in Allah’s gift of your family.
56. May Allah fills you with love, joy, and happiness on this blessed day. May he bless your family and loved ones with the best of health, wealth, and success. Happy eid al Adha.
57. We are so blessed to have you as our child. You are always in our prayers, and we celebrate your successes and mourn your failures! We love you all with all of our hearts! Happy eid al Adha.
58. I am so blessed to have you as my family, and I couldn’t ask for better people to guide me through this life. I hope you all have a wonderful Eid al Adha!
59. We love you so much that words can’t describe. We wish you a Happy eid Al-Adha. Peace of mind and wealth to fill your heart with happiness. For all the love and care, have a Wonderful Eid Al-Adha.
60. Best wishes for happy Eid al Adha messages. My family and I wish you a happy eid al Adha filled with blessings, love, and laughter. Let’s never forget the true meaning of this holiday and its impact on our communities and the world.
Long Eid Al Adha Wishes And Messages
61. May Allah keeps you in peace and harmony as you celebrate Eid, this special season of the year, with your families and loved ones. Enjoy the spirit of this time together; love and laughter. Embrace new beginnings and lasting memories. May you have the chance to enjoy all of these things with the people you hold closest to your heart.
62. Wishing you and your family a Happy Eid al Adha! May Allah shower you and your family with His love, mercy, health, wealth, and pleasure this Eid al Adha. I wish all my Muslim brothers, sisters, and their children peace of mind for the blessed occasion!
63. Dear family and friends, I wish you all a blessed and peaceful Eid al Adha. I am grateful for the many blessings bestowed upon us by God. I pray that our lives continue to be filled with hope, mercy, integrity, love, and happiness.
64. I pray that you have an enchanting Eid Al Adha, and may Allah grant us the strength to keep Islam alive. Be a sharer in good deeds and give charity of your goods; let it be more taqwa upon you who look above and below. May Allah forgive all our sins, accept our good deeds, and bless us with goodness.
65. I’m so thankful for every moment I’ve spent with you. You have shown me what true love is, and for that, I will be forever grateful. Your love has made me a better person, and I hope to be able to do the same for you. Eid al Adha! Love you!
66. I’m glad that you’re my relatives. I don’t feel like celebrating Eid without you. I want to eat the meat with you. I wish Allah blesses all of you. Have a safe trip to your hometowns and may Allah bring us together next year and make us enjoy Eid together. I love you, my brothers, sisters, or maybe uncles or aunts.
67. Enjoy this special holiday with your family and don’t forget that memories are more important than money. Let’s appreciate what we have, make new good friends, strengthen old friendships and forgive the weak ones. I wish each of you a happy Eid al-Adha and a wonderful year ahead.
68. The years pass quickly, and you realize that your family is becoming even bigger. I was really happy to have a wonderful Eid, everybody. But the best Eid is always the coming one. When families and friends get together, they share lots and lots of food, laugh with each other, and play with each other. What a wonderful time it is. Wishing you a happy eid al Adha.
69. We love you; Happy Eid. We wish you a wonderful Eid al Adha. May this festive season remind you of the gift of life, the beauty, and bounty of your community, the spirit of togetherness, and the importance of sharing and caring in your daily lives.
70. We feel happy when we look back on those who cared for us and the sacrifices made on our behalf. May Allah bless you with a very happy eid and holiday. Our hope for the future is in your hands. Please send greetings to our friends and relatives. Eid al Adha!
Eid Mubarak Al Adha Messages And Wishes
71. I wish you a blessed and peaceful Eid al Adha. I am praying for you, and I pray that Allah gives you health and happiness so that you may help spread his message. Have a blessed eid al Adha.
72. Each day I am with you, I fall more and more in love. Each day you capture my heart and squeeze it tight. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me! I look forward to our future together, filled with happiness, joy, and love. May God’s blessing be upon us for this Eid al Adha.
73. May Allah make it easy for you, accept your worship and grant you the best return for your good deeds. Happy Eid al Adha! Wishing you and your family a blessed holiday.
74. Happy Eid to you; I love you more than my life itself, and nothing will change that. You are always in my heart, mind, and soul providing me comfort and peace each day of the year. May Allah grant us many years of happiness together.
75. You are the most important person in my life. You are the one that I cherish and love more than anything else. I am proud to call you my family, friends, and loved ones.
76. I love you with all my heart, soul, and life. Thank you for being the best mom to our children and the best partner to me on this crazy adventure called life. I know our marriage has had its ups and downs, but we have survived them. And both of us are doing better than ever. You are what I look forward to every morning. I love you beyond words! Happy eid al Adha.
77. I just wanted to tell you how honored I am to be your dad. I love you so much and look forward to everything we will have time to experience together. Happy eid al Adha my son.
78. I hope you have a wonderful time no matter what you do. Make sure to take good care of each other and enjoy your time off. We love you very much! Wishing every one of you a happy and prosperous Eid al Adha.
79. I’ve always loved you, even before we started dating. You treat me like a queen like I am the only girl. I will love you forever. Wishing you a blessed eid al Adha.
80. Happy Eid, I’m so proud of you and all you’ve done. You’ve grown into such a talented and honorable young man. You make me so happy. I love you so much. Wishing you an amazing Eid al Adha.
Eid Al Adha Wishes For Parent
81. I love you so much. I am so glad we share this special bond. Your sacrifice and unconditional love have allowed me to feel safe and secure in the most wonderful country in the world! I never knew how much we had in common until now. I am proud to be your son and cannot wait to spend Eid al Adha with you!
82. I hope you remember how much I love you. You sacrificed so much for me and made me the person I am today. Sometimes I am hard to deal with, but I think of all the memories that we shared and miss you dearly when you are gone. Wish this Eid al Adha brings nothing but happiness to you and your family.
83. Mom, I wanted to take a moment to wish you a happy Eid al Adha from the bottom of my heart. I love you dearly, and I’m glad Allah blessed me with the perfect mom.
84. Eid al Adha. We are so proud of you. You have achieved so much, and we want to wish you the very best in all your future endeavors. Stay strong, stay healthy, and always remember that you are loved.
85. We are lucky to have you in our life. You are always there for us. Thank you for your love, care, and sacrifice. Happy Eid al Adha!
86. Not a day goes by that I don’t think of you. I wish I could be with you, hug you, tell you how much I need you and love you. You are the only woman who gave me birth, and I will always love you for that. Keep up the good work in your life, and I will pray for my brothers, sisters, and father to make them all healthy, wealthy, smiling, and happy. From my heart to yours, have a blessed eid al Adha.
87. Dear dad, today I am sending you eid greetings; I hope you had a wonderful day. I love you and thank you for all you’ve done for me. Your blessings mean the world to me. Wishing you the best of Eid.
88. Dear Mom, I wish you eid al Adha and I’m sorry that I was not by your side today to give you flowers & hug you. I love you so much and wish you happiness always.
89. Dear dad, although we are apart, I want to let you know that you are the best father I could ever have and wish you a happy eid al Adha. I will always cherish our love and respect for each other.
90. Mum, you are the most important person in my life. You have given me everything I have, and I am always here to make you proud! I hope this Eid brings more joy your way and that Allah makes it a good one for you. Stay healthy.
Happy Eid Al Adha Wishes To Brother And Sister
91. I wish a very happy eid al Adha to you. May all your wishes and dreams come true. I love you as much as you are, my brother. Please stay in touch. Have a blessed Eid.
92. Sister, you are the best sister in the world. Whenever I have a problem or need something to eat, you’re there for me. Inshallah, we will be together again; may Allah help us both. Wishing you a happy eid.
93. Eid al Adha! May Allah bless you with all the best in the world, and may you have a blessed life. We had always experienced these Eids together, going back to when we were toddlers. Happy Eid, brother! I love you so much, and I’ll always be your number one fan.
94. Happy Eid al Adha. I am missing you like crazy and your sons. I can’t wait until next year when we will be spending it together again; lots of love, sister!
95. I love you so much, brother! Thank you for always being there for me and always being my best friend. I am so grateful and happy to have a wonderful brother like you. May your new year be full of blessings, and may Allah bless us as long as we show kindness to all people. You are the best, and I love you so much!
96. I was thinking about you all day today. I thought about the memories we shared, and the thoughts of your future filled my head as well. I hope this Eid brings with it only good things for you. I love you.
97. I love you, man! Hope your Eid was happy and filled with fun. This is my first Eid without you, and it seems a little emptier than I want it to be, but I am still having fun. Have a great day. Hope things are great at work.
98. You know exactly what to say to make me smile. Your love for me is endless, and I am so blessed that God gave me such a caring, thoughtful sister. I hope that your Eid will be filled with happiness and the love of the almighty.
99. You’ve always been a brother to me and the best I’ve ever had, but you are much more to me now. I love you more than words could ever express. You’re an amazing friend and brother but an even better boyfriend. I couldn’t ask for anything else in this world. Wishing you a happy eid.
100. It is the first of the long holidays, and I will miss you along with our family members. Hoping this message could make it to you, wishing all the happiness for you on the celebration of Eid al Adha.