In Islam, Eid Al-Fitr is a religious holiday to mark the end of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month of fasting. Many people celebrate by giving donations to the poor and needy (Zakat al-Fitr) before Eid prayers, purchasing new clothes, preparing special meals, and sharing them with family members and friends.
Eid Al Fitr is also a time to spend with family and friends, eating delicious food and exchanging gifts. This holiday lasts three days, making it the best time to reach out to family and friends to wish them good tidings.
We’ve compiled more than 100 prayers, wishes, and messages that you can use to celebrate with your friends and loved ones. Here are a hundred thoughtful messages you can use to celebrate this Eid Al Fitr.
Table of Contents
- Eid Mubarak Wishes In English
- Eid Mubarak Wishes For Friends
- Eid-Ul-Fitr Quotes From Quran
- Eid Ul Fitr Wishes Greetings
- Happy Eid Ul Fitr Wishes Quotes
- Best Eid Al Fitr Wishes
- Eid Mubarak Wishes For Friends And Family
- Eid Al Fitr Wishes For Sister & Brothers
- Eid Al Fitr Wishes For Parents
- Eid Ul Fitr Wishes Greeting Messages
Eid Mubarak Wishes In English
1. Masoom Mubarak to all my friends and family for the happiest of occasions, Eid Al Fitr. May Allah bring a lot of happiness and peace to your lives. May you be strengthened by the love of friends and family, and may you find serenity in good health, renewed hope, and bright smiles.
2. Wishing you and your family a blessed Eid Al Fitr and a joyous holiday season! May God bring lots of blessings into your life, and may your day be filled with happiness and success to you. Always remember that there is no success in life without hard work. Good luck!
3. Wishing everyone a happy Eid al-Fitr. Let’s build on the joy of these days and make this year be an even better year in health, wealth, and happiness.! May this Eid Al-Fitr bring you joy, happiness, and prosperity.
4. Eid Al-Fitr Mubarak to you and your family. May the blessings of Allah be with you in abundance. May the joys of this momentous season be yours forever. May peace, prosperity, and well-being be with you throughout the year. Wishing you a blessed Eid!
5. I wish you happiness; I wish you success, peace, and love. May you be blessed with all the world could give. I wish you a wonderful day, and may your every wish come true. Happy Eid al Fitr to you all.
6. May Allah accepts your fast and all your efforts, and may He make our coming year better than the last. Wishing you a wonderful Eid Al Fitr!
7. Good morning, everyone; the Eid festival is finally here. Wish all my friends and family the most beautiful Eid festival filled with happiness, joy, love, and peace. Everyone has a great time during the holidays, and thank you for making our world so much better! Happy Eid al Fitr.
8. May Allah accept your good deeds and increase the rewards. Thank you for being such a great friend! May this Eid bring you luck and prosperity in our lives! I hope all your wishes and dreams come true.
9. I hope you’ve had a great holiday with friends and family. I pray that Allah grants me more years to cherish you. I love you all so much. Wishing you a happy Eid al Fitr.
10. May this Eid reunite our hearts, like a warm embrace from Allah in this holy month. May the warmth of our hearts and the food we share fill us with the joy of togetherness. May the new year be filled with good health, love, and peace.
Eid Mubarak Wishes For Friends
11. As the sunset of Eid al A; approaches. I look back at all the wonderful gifts it brought me. I am grateful to have you in my life. May Allah bless your final days and make them full of joy and happiness.
12. Eid al Fitr Mubarak! I sincerely pray that Allah bestows upon you his choicest blessings. I also pray that he guides us to the straight path and protects us from all evils. I bless your heart and home, hoping you have a great Eid Al Fitr!
13. Wishing you a happy eid al Fitr! I’m so glad to have you in my life, and I pray that Allah always blesses your life. Enjoy the Eid; you are still my best friend, even if we don’t talk every day. I love you!
14. May this special day mark the ending of what was bad and the beginning of what will be good. May it bring happiness, prosperity, and forgiveness to all those who celebrate it. Happy Eid Al Fitr!
15. May the joy of Eid fill your heart and home. May you share special moments with those you love. Enjoy the company of your beloved family and friends.
16. Eid al Fitr to all Muslims celebrating today! Eid is a time of celebration, reflecting on the past year’s achievements and being grateful. Here’s to another great year. We have plenty to be grateful for. Like your friendship and support. May Allah continue to bless us all and guide us through the coming year.”
17. We complete our fast with some dates and water as the sunset. We go to the mosque and ask forgiveness from Allah. Then we go home, eat dinner, get dressed up, and go back to the mosques. We stay there until midnight, talking to our friends, family, neighbors, and strangers. We take this time to pray for those less fortunate in life and thank them for what we have been given. We wish you all a happy Eid al-Fitr!
18. May this Eid be happiness and joy, and may we find more happiness in ourselves as we share what we have with others less fortunate. May we all be blessed with good health, happiness, and prosperity in the year ahead. We wish you all a happy Eid al-Fitr!
19. I love you, I love you, I love you. I cherish every moment with you, every smile and laugh. You are an amazing person and bring so much joy to my life. You are the best friend anyone could ever ask for, and I am truly blessed to know you. Have a wonderful and happy eid al-Fitr!
20. May this holy season bring you closer to the best person in your life, Allah Almighty. May He provide for you, protect you and bless you with peacefulness and happiness through all the days of your life.
Eid-Ul-Fitr Quotes From Quran
21. Have a happy Eid Al Fitr!! Hope your year has been great so far, and you make it even better! May the blessings of Allah be upon you during the holiday!
22. My best wishes to everyone celebrating Eid Al Fitr today. May this day be spent happy and content with families around you celebrating the happiest of occasions. May Allah bless you all.
23. Happy Eid Al Fitr and Happy New Year to all the families who celebrate it. May this Eid be a blessed one filled with joy and happiness. Wishing you a very blessed and wonderful year ahead.
24. Here’s to many more years of friendship, love, and passion. We’re happy you shared your Eid with us. And we’ll be here to support you during whatever journey you take. We are your friends forever. Wishing you a happy eid al Fitr.
25. Happy Eid to you! I just wanted to take a moment to wish you a very happy and blessed day. Hope it’s your best one yet. You are the most wonderful family member I could ask for, even though I have only known you for a short time. You mean so much to me!
26. Thanks to you for coming to celebrate the passing of the holy month of eid al Fitr. It’s been a year since we last spoke, and it’s great to catch up on each other’s lives. While you are here in America, please enjoy every minute. You make me smile every day. I’m so glad we met, and I am so lucky that I can call you my family whenever I want to!
27. Happy Eid! I hope you spend this holiday with family and friends. If you didn’t come to me for advice, I would usually offer it to my dear friends and family. They are the ones most dependent on me, after all. I wish every Muslim in your circle a blessed holiday full of love and happiness.
28. May God bless you with happiness, peace, and love for this Eid Al Fitr! I wish all your wishes come true, my friend. I want you to know how much I care about you and cherish our friendship. May all your prayers are answered, and may God grant you happiness and goodness, Jazakum Allah Khairan.”
29. Eid Al Fitr to all my friends and family! May Allah shower his blessings upon every one of you. I love all of you for the care you’ve given me in all my ups and downs and for being there for me in every way possible. You are a true friend to me.
30. Have a blessed Eid. May Allah bless you and make this holiday of love, happiness and reflection a chance to grow closer to Him. May you be surrounded by those who love you, your family, and your friends.
Eid Ul Fitr Wishes Greetings
31. May this holiday bring you joy and peace as you gather with friends and family. I pray that Allah blesses you and all those you love this Eid. Happy Eid! And may this Eid bring happiness, health, and prosperity to you and your family. Eid Al Fitr! (Happy Eid)
32. In life, we have times of celebration and gratitude, the perfect time to thank you for your presence in my life. It is in times of need that you are most appreciated! May Allah’s blessings be bestowed upon you and yours, now and forever. Wishing you a happy EID Al FitrFitr!!! May Allah bless you with everything you have ever wished for!
33. Happy Eid Al Fitr! Hope you’re enjoying this holiday. Hoping your Ramadan went well and you’re still standing at four feet tall! May Allah grant you love and peace in the blessed month.
34. You are the love of my life, the most amazing man I know. I wouldn’t trade our love for anything in the world. You bring me so much joy that I just can’t stop smiling. I love you more every day! May the spirits of Eid Al Fitr touch your hearts and souls. May Allah bless you with health, wealth, happiness, and prosperity.
35. I Wish you the best this weekend! We are all together to celebrate! Happy Eid Al Fitr from! Wishing you the best on holiday and throughout this beautiful life!
36. Wonderful to see so many people enjoying Eid. Good wishes to all. To family and friends who I couldn’t reach. May the spirit of the blessed Eid always be with you and your family. May this be a peaceful and prosperous year ahead.
37. Eid Al Fitr to all my family and friends. It’s been a very long year; I couldn’t have done it without you! Love you all! Happy Eid, full of blessings to you and your family. Your kindness is my inspiration always. May Allah guide us in faith, Ameen.
38. As you sit together, hold hands and eat to your heart’s content. We hope you have a blessed Eid and a wonderful new year ahead. Lots of love!
39. May Allah bless you as much as you have blessed us. May you experience the love and happiness we have come to enjoy. We are so thankful for your help and strength throughout our lives. You guys are the best! Love always, yours truly.
40. As the warmer days continue, I pray our relationship keeps growing. May Allah bring us together on a day of joy and celebration. You all are the best! I wish all my friends and family a blessed, prosperous, and joyful eid. May all your hope, wishes, and dreams come true; this is what I wish for you. Love you guys!
Happy Eid Ul Fitr Wishes Quotes
41. You are all in my prayers tonight. I hope you have a blessed night of love, food, and family. Gather together, share stories, dance, and enjoy the company of all that you love.
42. I pray that God sends his blessings upon you and your family. I pray that he lets the joy in your hearts grow with every passing day. I wish you health, prosperity, success, and happiness in this life and the hereafter.
43. I Wish you all a blessed and joyous Eid festivity. May Allah bestow His love, mercy, and grace upon you this time of the year. May there be joy in your heart and happiness in your soul! With warm wishes always.
44. Eid Al Fitr to everyone! may Allah bless you and your families with happiness. May you always have the joys of this life and the hereafter! Many thanks for being a friend, a companion, and a guide. Happy Eid Al Fitr!
45. Eid Al Fitr to all. May your day be full of celebration, love, and joy. May Allah bless you and your family. May all your wishes come true. We wish you a happy, healthy, and prosperous Eid Al Fitr.
46. May Allah blesses you with an abundant, healthy, and happy life in this world and hereafter. May His love surround you and bring you close to him. May Allah bestow His mercy upon you, your relatives, and help you draw near him.
47. Happy holiday and special greetings! Hope you all have a great time and lots of fun! Thanks for all the great memories so far. I love you all!
48. To the best sister anyone could ask for, thank you for always being there for me and showing me how to laugh and smile even when it’s hard. You are the best person I know. Your love and support mean more to me than you can imagine. I love you! Wishing you a happy eid al Fitr.
49. Once again, you did it! You made this holiday an amazing day. I love spending time with you as a family and accepting each other for who we are. I am thankful for every moment of this day and the beautiful memories it brings to mind. Happy eid al Fitr.
50. We wish everyone a happy, blessed & prosperous Eid Al Fitr. May Allah make all your Muslim & non-Muslim wishes come true. May you be in the best health, wealth, and happiness.
Best Eid Al Fitr Wishes
51. I wish the best of Eid to all my family and friends. I want you all to be happy, healthy, wealthy, and to put a smile on your face. Sending you warm wishes and love!
52. With each sunset, the moon turns a different color and reminds us of the blessing it is to mark another day. We have been together through some of your darkest times and your brightest days. Your friendship has brought more joy into my life than you could ever know. I hope this Eid brings joy, health, and happiness to you and your families. This Eid Al-Fitr, may Allah bless you with all these things.
53. May peace, love, and joy surround this Eid al-Fitr. I pray that Allah continues to open doors of success and happiness for you in everything.
54. Wishing you and your family a joyous Eid. May Allah accept all the good deeds you did this year and all the mistakes we made. Wishing you all a wonderful year ahead. Love you all, InshAllah, change for the better!
55. This message is to say Eid al-Fitr to all my family and friends worldwide! We miss you and love you and pray that Allah brings peace to all our hearts and minds this holiday.
56. Wishing you much happiness, love, health, and prosperity. May Allah bless you with an abundance of rewards in this life and the next!
57. May your Eid be blessed. May we have lots of food, lots of fun and lots of hugs. Hope you also enjoy some quality zip-lining time but without getting a concussion this time or breaking your face 🙂 We love you all.
58. May Allah blesses and grants you all a year filled with happiness, good health, and success. May your days be merry and bright.
59. When you were born, every person whose heart couldn’t love found their heart. When you were born, the fish in the sea found the ability to breathe air, the birds started singing, and the milky way became easier to spot. You are not just the light of my life; you are the air I breathe. May God bless you on this Eid al Fitr! May all your wishes come true! May your family be a blessing to each other.
60. May the joy of this moment stay in your hearts and homes. May it be a reason to smile, love each other, forgive, and make peace. I pray that you and your loved ones have a blessed Eid. My thoughts are with you always.
Eid Mubarak Wishes For Friends And Family
61. Eid al-Fitr, all my friends, and family. I hope this new year brings happiness and prosperity to you all. I am happy that Allah has blessed me with people who stay by my side and love me for me. I have many reasons to celebrate this day, but the Eid al-Fitr and love from you all make this celebration so special and worth celebrating.
62. This greeting is to wish everyone a blessed and joyous Eid. May this festival bring happiness, a sense of peace, and prosperity to your lives. May Allah bless all of you, and may you be in good health and wealth!
63. Eid al-Fitr, everyone! I was hoping you could all join my family and me this Eid. We have an entire day filled with fun activities, food, and laughter. Wishing you Allah’s blessing, happiness, and love on this special occasion. Love you all!
64. As we celebrate this wonderful moment of celebrating the breaking of the fast, I wish you much joy and happiness along with your family and friends. Have a wonderful Eid!
65. May peace fill your life, and may you be showered with love and compassion. On this wonderful occasion, I pray that your life is filled with happiness! Wishing you joy, peace, and love for Eid Al Fitr. May Allah be with you at all times. Amin.
66. May Allah blesses you and guides you. May Allah restores the light to your lost heart; may He pardon and forgive you. May He strengthen your weak knees, comfort your tired soul and give you the strength to carry on. May your cup overflow with blessings. Happy Eid Al Fitr and a joyous holiday.
67. Eid al-Fitr, my friends, and family! May this holiday bring you happiness and love. I am so grateful to have all of you in my life, May the new year bring health, wealth, and happiness to you all! I am so grateful for your friendship and love! Eid Mubarak!
68. Eid al-Fitr to all my friends and family members. This is a great time to reflect on the beautiful moments that were! Have an amazing Eid! We are off today, so no school or work! May Allah bless you and your family abundantly this blessed month of Ramadan.
69. Eid al-Fitr, everyone; I’m thinking of you all and hope you have a fantastic holiday with your friends and family. Enjoy the day, stay safe, and I wish you all the best. Lots of love and hugs to you all.
70. Dear ones, today I wish you endless blessings and happiness. May all your wishes come true, and may Allah continue to be merciful to you. May Allah accept all our good deeds and forgive us for any misdeeds. Thank you for being such wonderful friends and family. May Allah replace any evil in your life with good. If a flower were to grow from a single raindrop of mercy, it would not equal the amount of love I have for you all!
Eid Al Fitr Wishes For Sister & Brothers
71. A blessed Eid to you! I wish you a sweet year filled with joy and love. May all your wishes and dreams come true. May God’s mercy be upon you and your family, and may you live long and healthy. I hope this Eid finds you happy and healthy in the company of friends and loved ones.
72. I hope you enjoy Eid Al Fitr with your friends and family. It’s a great time to reflect on all the good in my life. I am grateful for my wonderful family, friends, and loved ones.
73. Eid al-Fitr! I hope this brightens everyone’s day as much as it does mine. I am so grateful for all the blessings in my life, especially the amazing people I surround myself with. Happy Eid to everyone and may Allah increase our peace & love for each other.
74. Eid Al Fitr! May Allah bless your home and host you! I am writing this to wish you the warmest of wishes on Eid Al Fitr, and I hope that you begin your new year in great health, with a bright future, and above all else, that you have strength and honor enough to carry Islam throughout the year. Life is too short to live without Islamic values.
75. May Allah’s blessings be showered upon you, your family, and your loved ones as you celebrate the beautiful feast of Eid Al Fitr. May this holiday bring your loved ones joy and happiness all year long.
76. I wish you a blessed Eid. May Allah give you and your family happiness, peace, and prosperity. Happy Eid to YOU!
77. I wish you all a happy eid in sha Allah and lots of good wishes. Wishing you all a very happy eid and lots of blessings on your most amazing life.
78. I just want to wish you a very happy eid! I hope Allah brings you all peace and happiness in the year ahead. Eid Al Fitr to all my friends, family, and loved ones. May Allah bless this beautiful day with love and happiness. I wish there were more special occasions to send you Eid Mubarak. May Allah bring you many blessings and happiness through this holiday, every holiday, and always!
79. Eid Al Fitr, a very happy and blessed Eid to you! May Allah allow us to be together for many more Eids to come. I pray for your health and happiness in this world and hereafter. I have no words to describe how much you mean to me, but all my thoughts are with you this Ramadan. May it be the best yet!
80. Happy eid Al Fitr! Jamil and I are so happy that you are here to celebrate with us. We love you and appreciate all the support you give us. We hope this holiday brings joy, happiness, luck, and peace to you and your family. Have a blessed eid!
Eid Al Fitr Wishes For Parents
81. I love you. I’m glad that the year is over and we can celebrate again. May Allah bless us with a successful and healthy life. Wishing you and your family all the love and blessings this Ramadan, Eid Al Fitr, and New Year. May this be a blessed year for you. love, Your favorite sister
82. We are spending our last day in Jordan at the beach, enjoying the view and the company of friends and family. We wish you a wonderful Eid Al Fitr celebration filled with love, happiness, and blessings. May Allah shower you with His love and blessings, and may this day bring joy and happiness to your life.
83. May this be the year with the most blessings, where we find happiness and contentment. It’s only Eid with your wishes that I am happy; I want you always to be happy. Eid Al Fitr!!
84. I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy and blessed Eid. May God give you his love, light, and peace in abundance. Happy Eid Al Fitr!
85. Eid Al Fitr to one and all! May the best of all happen to you this Eid! May Allah bless and increase your status, fortune, children, and family. I wish you a happy eid, and may this eid season always be magnificent for you.
86. ‘Eid Mubarak, Eid Mubarak, Eid Mubarak!’ I wish you a very blessed Eid! May it be filled with love, peace, and happiness. May this holy Eid bring peace and fortune to your life and health, happiness, joy, and love to you and your family.
87. Happy Eid Al Fitr, everyone! May your fasts have been accepted, and may you receive your rewards. I am so blessed to have your friendship. May Allah bless you and all those around you. May your life be filled with love and happiness. May you find all you seek and achieve all of your goals.
88. Each day with you is better than the last; thank you for being there for my family and me. I love you like a brother, Eid Al Fitr! May this holiday season be filled with joy, love, and hope! We can’t wait to spend time with you.
89. As a gift to all my friends and family, here is a cosmic hug sprinkled with love and good wishes. Eid Al Fitr! May Allah add to your faith, heighten your wisdom, increase your good health and grant you the fulfillment of all you wish for.
90. I hope this Eid Al Fitr has been good for you. I hope you found the peace and contentment you were searching for. It’s been great to have some time off from work and just enjoy a relaxing time at home. Eid Al Fitr!
Eid Ul Fitr Wishes Greeting Messages
91. As Muslims, we often take time off to spend with our families during Eid, the day celebrations that celebrate the end of Ramadan, the month where Muslims fast from sunrise to sunset. I wanted to send my warmest wishes to you and your family for Eid. May you be healthy! Wishing you a blessed Eid. We have come this far in life; may Allah protect us and guide our families and us to the straight path.
92. Eid Al Fitr to all of you. I hope this day brings you happiness, love, and laughter. May Allah bless all of you with good fortune and happiness. May the blessings of Allah fulfill all your needs. I pray that every door you knock on is opened wide to you. Hoping that only good comes to you and your family this Eid.
93. On this holy occasion of Eid Al Fitr, I want to wish you all a blessed and happy holiday! May Allah bless you with happiness. May this whole year bring you happiness and joy, and may Allah keep you healthy and happy. Lots of Love!
94. Eid Al Fitr! Enjoy the celebration and the company of friends and family. Remember those less fortunate on this day and help nourish the needy.
95. We wish you a joyous Eid Al Fitr for our friends and family. Love is all around us, and our beloved ones bring it everywhere! We thank Allah for bringing us together. Wishing you a blessed, healthy, and successful Eid. May Allah bestow his wisdom, love, and protection upon you on this holy occasion.
96. May Allah blesses all of you today and always. Happy Eid al Fitr. Wishing you the best of happiness on this holiday. May Allah blesses you, your family, and loved ones with all the joys he has to offer, and may you all reach a life full of prosperity, health and success.
97. I wish you and your family countless blessings for the year to come, with love and hope that this blessed month brings you all the happiness, good health, and success.
98. Eid Mubarak to all of you! May Allah continue to bless you and protect you and your families. May you never lose sight of the beautiful things in life as the moon shines brightly? Wishing Islamic blessings, love, and joy to all of my friends and family on this day. Wishing you, your family, and friends happiness, health, and a wonderful Eid al Fitr.
99. Eid al Fitr, I hope you have a great day! May you share the joy of Eid al Fitr with friends and family. May this season of Eid bring you joy, peace, and happiness. I wish for you that Allah (SWT) blesses you with health and wealth and bestows upon you the art of tolerance, love, and affection for others. I hope this Eid brings a fresh new start to a life filled with joys beyond imagination.
100. Muslims celebrate Eid Al-Fitr from the new crescent moon in July. It is a very special day where family and friends greet each other with warm hugs and wishes of peace, love, and happiness. On this day, we also remember those who are less fortunate and take some time to share with them to spread love and kindness. We pray for good health and long life for our loved ones and yours! May Allah bless you all with abundant love, peace, and happiness