Eid Mubarak is a greeting Muslims say to each other. It means “blessed celebration” and is used during celebrations to congratulate each other. The greeting is usually said after the Eid prayers, on the first day of the new month.
In Islam, Eid Mubarak is said two times: Eid al-Fitr, which marks the end of Ramadan, and Eid al-Adha, which follows the Hajj (annual pilgrimage to Mecca). It is considered very important to give money to charity during these months. Many Muslims will also try to give extra money and gifts during this time.
Eid Mubarak is a special greeting used by Muslims around the world to send best wishes for Eid. We’ve compiled more than 100 wishes, prayers, and messages that you can send to your friends and family members to wish them a happy Eid Mubarak.
Here are some of the best Eid Mubarak messages that you can send to a loved one.
Eid Mubarak Wishes For Friends And Loved Ones
1. Eid Mubarak to all my friends and family. May you be surrounded with love, laughter, and joy all year long. Enjoy the celebration and festivities with your loved ones. You are a star in my sky and I wish to keep you there. Happy Eid Mubarak!
2. May our Lord bless you and your family and provide for all your needs. May this Eid bring everyone closer to their loved ones. Sending you best wishes! Wishing you a happy and blessed Eid. Hope you are having a great day. Love and miss you all!
3. We hope you have a blessed time of fasting, a wonderful Eid, and the upcoming year. Have lots of wishes, love, and happy times!
4. I am always amazed by the new culture I have been introduced to so unexpectedly. Being able to enjoy the Eid celebration with my Muslim friends and family, praying together, and exchanging gifts is something I appreciate.
5. May Allah bless you and make this Eid Mubarak a happy, healthy, and holy occasion for you, and may He help us all be good to each other, especially those less fortunate around us.
6. I pray that Allah gives you peace and mercy, love and care, prosperity and happiness. I pray for your heart to be at ease and for all your worries to disappear. I pray that He protects us from every harm of this world and brings us closer to Him.
7. Today, I want you all to enjoy it. I want you all to be so happy you faint… LOL! I wish for your happiness because it is indeed my pleasure. Have a pleasant Eid, my friend.
8. Very good wishes for Eid Mubarak, may this day bring you great joy and love. Every year I look forward to this day because it means so much to me, knowing that the month of Ramadan is almost over. But just like the rest of the Muslim world, I am delighted to welcome a new year. A year full of love and affection for all my friends and family. May Allah bless us all on this day and always.
9. May this Eid be full of blessings, love, and joy. May your home be full of happiness, peace, and prosperity. May you always have smiles in your hearts! Happy Eid!
10. May you have an amazing Eid and enjoy this day with your loved ones! I am so grateful for these wonderful people in my life. Wishing you peace and happiness throughout this Eid and all your days. I love you!
Table of Contents
- Eid Mubarak Wishes For Husband/Wife
- Eid Mubarak Wishes For Brother/Sister
- Eid Mubarak Wishes & Prayers For Boss
- Eid Mubarak Wishes & Prayers For Lover
- Eid Mubarak Wishes & Prayers For Neighbors
- Motivational Messages For Eid Mubarak
- Eid Mubarak Wishes & Prayers For Extended Family Members
- Eid Mubarak Wishes & Prayers For Friends & Family Living Abroad
- Eid Mubarak Wishes & Prayers For Success
Eid Mubarak Wishes For Husband/Wife
11. I wish you a very Happy and Blessed Eid. I pray that the love, mercy, and blessings of Allah be upon you throughout this whole year. May Allah’s mercies and blessings shower upon you and your loved ones during this blessed month of Ramadan.
12. Thank you for reaching out and making my life complete! I’m so grateful to have you in my life and I cherish every moment we spend together. This day is not about candy, flowers, and cards, but about celebrating our friendship. Thanks for being the sunshine that brightens up my day! Happy Eid and Ramadan. May this festival of lights bring you health, joy, and love. Please accept my love and prayers.
13. I am happy to share this special day with all of you. May it bring you a lot of joy, prosperity, and good fortune. May all your wishes come true, happiness and joy be ever near, and may you find the love of your life very soon.
14. May the brightest star in the sky shine over your house tonight! May you have a joyful and prosperous year. May you find all your lost items, may you smile more times than frown, and may all your dreams come true this coming year!
15. All I want for Eid Mubarak is for everyone I care about to be happy and safe. Happy that they were able to spend time with those they love, safe from anything and everything that could harm them or others. May Allah bless them all and fill their hearts with goodness and happiness always… Ameen!
16. Because you have always been there for me, through the best of times and the worst of times, I want to wish you Eid Mubarak and hope that this Eid will bring you many more moments of happiness and joy!
17. Eid Mubarak to everyone! May your Eids and days be blessed with love and joy, and may you be healthy, happy, and remembered in Allah’s divine mercy. 🙂 You are my beloved friends and family; may you be blessed with much happiness this Eid.
18. Wishing my family and dear friends a very happy Eid! It is such a special time of the year–may you enjoy it to the fullest and celebrate in style! Loved ones are what life is all about so don’t forget to tell them how wonderful they are. And thank you to every single one of you for being there for my family and me, we love you!
19. I miss you, my little love! You are such an inspiration to me. You’re always there to cheer me up no matter what. I wish I could be by your side this Eid and celebrate with you. Imagine all the yummy food we would be able to eat over a few days; you would love it! I miss your pudgy little hands grabbing my arm or leg when you get excited and giggle uncontrollably. These are precious moments that I can’t wait to share with you.
20. Dear family and friends, It is that time again! That time when everyone comes together to celebrate the greatness of Eid. The holiday of happiness and joy! I just wanted to express how thankful I am for each one of you! I couldn’t have asked for a better family and friends. I pray that we all have strong faith that what Allah has written for us will be fulfilled. Remember, Insha’Allah this day brings goodness and blessings in every way.
Eid Mubarak Wishes For Brother/Sister
21. All I want to say is and will say again, thank you so much for the wishes, I feel they are coming from the bottom of my heart. Have a blessed and prosperous Eid celebration! May Allah fill your life with beautiful blessings and happiness.
22. To the best friends and family anyone can ask for. It’s been quite a year with its ups and downs, but you’ve always been there for me. Here’s to another beautiful year of friendship and love! Happy Eid Mubarak!
23. Filled with excitement, love, and happiness…Eid Mubarak to all of you!!! As summer fades away and the leaves start falling- wishing you a prosperous new year. May Allah bring you loads of happiness and bless you throughout the New Year! I love you all.
24. I hope you go to sleep with many sweets because now is Eid Mubarak. Even though I am not there with you, know that I am thinking of you, missing you, and wishing you a happy today!
25. May Allah bless you and your family. May he bring your hearts together and make the bond between you strong, even bigger than before. You are the dearest ones in my life. I hope we will be able to see each other soon, inshallah. Keep staying in touch. Love and hugs,
26. Eid Mubarak to all of you! I love that we celebrate this beautiful day together. May Allah bless and keep you, your family, and friends, and bring us all closer to each other in the year ahead. Love ya.
27. Eid Mubarak to family, friends, and all of you! May this special time be memorable for all the good times. Many more happy times and years to come! Allah willing, we celebrate many Eids in better times. Happy Eid!
28. I just want to take a moment and thank you for everything. You are so amazing! You’ve been there cheering me on and having my back every day. Each year I grow closer to your hearts. I love being part of a family that just clicks together so perfectly. I am so blessed to have you in my life!
29. May your upcoming year be full of blessings, love, and joy. And may you keep smiling through it all. Best wishes. May the spirit of this holy day stay with you all year long and may your love for each other grow as well!
30. I’m so glad to have such amazing friends. I am so blessed to have such wonderful, caring, loving, and forgiving people in my life. THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY LIFE SO FULL!
Eid Mubarak Wishes & Prayers For Boss
31. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday, and I can’t wait to see you all again soon. Take care and I wish you nothing but the best. You are amazing!
32. You have always made me smile and laugh, you have always done your best, and you always go above and beyond my expectations. I feel so blessed that our paths have crossed. You are one of a kind and the best gift in my life. Eid Mubarak!
33. As the moon is rising and the Sun is setting, I want to wish you an Eid Mubarak! Happy 3-day weekend of celebration to my family and friends…enjoy quality time with your loved ones, whether it be with a delicious meal, a fun outing, or simply relaxing in your home with family. May this holiday make your memories happy ones that you will treasure for many years to come.
34. We just want to wish you a very Happy Eid Mubarak and may Allah bless you with health, love, and prosperous life!
35. We wish you this Eid Mubarak a year of peace, prosperity, and good health. Enjoy time with your loved ones and don’t forget to spend time with the children. Wishing you a blessed Eid Mubarak. May the joy of this special occasion stay with you throughout the year.
36. Happy Eid Mubarak my dear friends and family! May the richest blessings of Allah be upon you! We wish you all a happy, prosperous, and healthy new year ahead. It is the time of the year when we celebrate togetherness, forgiveness, and love!
37. On this holy occasion of Eid, we are at home to thank Allah for providing us with another year among loved ones and good health. We wish you and your family a blessed holiday full of joy, love, and happiness. Wishing you a Happy Eid Mubarak!
38. Eid Mubarak to a pleasant year and an even better one. May the love of family and friends surround you as you face your new year with hope. May you have a blessed Eid! Love you all.
39. You are a wonderful person and I am so happy you are in my life. I wish you all the happiness in the world and may Allah bring you better health, love, and success. Wishing you and your family a blessed Eid, May Allah shower you with His love and grace.
40. You are the most beautiful and charming, charming. I wish you to have all that you wish for, health and happiness in abundance. And may your life be filled with all the good fortune of a thousand, thousand moons!
Eid Mubarak Wishes & Prayers For Lover
41. It’s so great to find another Eid Mubarak wish that has a very strong and positive tone. This makes my wishes stand out and shows their quality of them. The greeting is tied together nicely, which makes the greeting look nice, more professional, and more appealing.
42. MUBARAK to my friends and family on Eid. I wish you happiness, wealth, and success in the year to come. Give love, get love!
43. May the joy of this Eid fill your hearts with peace, hope, and happiness. I wish you the best this Eid. Eid Mubarak! Wish you a happy Eid and I hope you have a great time.
44. Hey you! What a lovely day for Eid. A special day for family, friends, and loved ones to come together in happiness and celebrate. Hope you had a wonderful day with your amazing family. Much love as always.
45. may all our prayers and wishes be answered this Eid day, and may you and your family receive may all your blessings
46., you are truly the most amazing person I know. You bring love and joy to my life every day. I was blessed when our paths crossed and don’t ever want it to change. I am so lucky to have you in my life! I love you to the Moon and back, please be happy! I wish you all the best for the future and hope you are always happy!
47. Every day is our first. And everyday I find something new to love about you! May Allah’s blessings fill your life, His mercy surround you, and His glances never leave you.
48. Eid Mubarak to all my friends and family. May the harmony in your homes always run high, may you find true friends everywhere, may you be blessed with perfect success and prosperity in all that you do, and may all your wishes come true! May your life be full of love and happiness, the kind that comes from within the heart. Happy Eid to all!
49. As the day of Eid begins, I wish all my Muslim friends and family around the world a very happy and spiritual Eid Mubarak. May God’s blessings fill your home and may you always find joy in Islam. Allah bless you all!
50. Eid Mubarak to everyone! May this blessing bring you many blessings in the coming year. We hope to see you all soon.
Eid Mubarak Wishes & Prayers For Neighbors
51. Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim family and friends. I hope this special holiday brings you peace, happiness, and joy! May the blessings of Allah be with you and may Allah give you health and happiness, May He bestow upon you a lifetime of joy. Happy Eid Mubarak!
52. May this holiday bring happiness, joy, and blessings to you and your loved ones. May Allah guide us in His direction and bring contentment to our hearts. We wish you a blessed Eid Mubarak.
53. It’s such a joy to celebrate with you again this year. Happiness is all around us as we gather to celebrate the holiday and be with our loved ones. May love and good health be with you throughout the year, may Allah bless you all 🙂
54. May you be blessed with good health, happiness, success, and tranquility! I hope your new year is fantastic. May you be showered with love, joy, and new experiences.
55. I said I wouldn’t write, because I know how much it hurts to read letters that you cannot respond to. I am working on finding a way to send some kind of support. Until then, let me just say I haven’t forgotten about you. Not one bit. Happy Eid Mubarak.
56. Wishing you only happiness, love, and light this Eid Mubarak. I’m thankful for our friendship and how it has blossomed over the years. I pray that your life continues to be filled with love and joy.
57. Eid Mubarak to all my friends and family! May you be filled with joy, hope, luck, and love on this special day. May you feel the warmth of Allah’s love, and may you live a peaceful life surrounded by loved ones.
58. We are wishing you and your family the best of health, love, and prosperity in the year to come. Have a blessed Eid!
59. Eid Mubarak! Eid Mubarak! The biggest Eid wishes to all you wonderful people in the world. May Allah and the Prophet Muhammad shower you with blessings in this life, the next, and always. You are all great people.
60. May you be blessed with health, wealth, and much happiness this Eid Mubarak. I pray that Allah gives us all a great year ahead. Have a great one!
Motivational Messages For Eid Mubarak
61. I pray you a blessed Eid day. May all your wishes come true and may the love of Allah prevail in your life. Along with this, I pray for good health for you and your family and a peaceful heart always.
62. I am happy to celebrate another Eid Mubarak with you. May Allah bless you for all the love, care, and prayers that you have shown us throughout the year. I love you all very much.
63. Wishing all of you and your families the most joyous and beautiful celebration on this Eid Mubarak. May you be showered with peace, love, and happiness.
64. Best wishes to everyone who celebrates this amazing day. May God continue to bless you and protect you from all harm. I love you all! Allah blesses!
65. Wishing you and your family happiness, luck, and prosperity in the coming year. May Allah guide us through all our future endeavors inshallah.
66. Eid Mubarak! I count my blessings every day to have such wonderful family and friends like you. May this Eid bring positivity and love to your life. Have a blessed year!
67. I wish you peace, love, and happiness for this wonderful day. We are so blessed to have your friendship in our lives. I wish the best for your family, and I pray Allah grants you all the best things in life. As the holiday is named “Eid”, let’s make it one that we will always remember!
68. Eid Mubarak to all, to my family and friends. I hope this greeting finds you in good health, resplendent with joy, surrounded by those who love you and care for you. I send cordial greetings to you and pray that the divine blessings of Eid Mubarak would envelop you within their folds.
69. May you and your family have a blessed Eid and may God fill your homes with love, mercy, health, and happiness for the new year. May this joyous season bring you closer to your friends and loved ones.
70. May you and your family have a blessed Eid and may God fill your homes with love, mercy, health, and happiness for the new year. May this joyous season bring you closer to your friends and loved ones.
Eid Mubarak Wishes & Prayers For Extended Family Members
71. On this special eve, we are all so happy that you’ve come to join in our celebration. We wish you peace, happiness, and love.
72. I remember the day I met you, the day you came into my life and stole my heart. Here’s to another Eid spent together with family, friends, and most of all with you. I love and cherish every moment we spend together tiding over this long-distance and missed calls only make us stronger in love.
73. Like the morning sun, you bring warmth, light, and happiness to my life. On this special day and always, know that you are loved dearly. Eid Mubarak!
74. Thank you! You are the best! We wish you a blessed Eid Mubarak. Have a joyous day filled with beautiful festivities and spend some time with your family to reflect on the true value of this blessed day.
75. Wishing you a blessed and joyful celebration. Full of happiness and love. Enjoy these wonderful moments with your loved ones.
76. May this beautiful day bring you everything you truly deserve and need. May the love of your friends and family surround you, may the joyous laughter of children fill your hearts today and every day, and may you all be united under the blessings of Allah, greetings to a prosperous new year.
77. As the year draws to an end and we enter a new one, I would like to take a moment to thank you all for the support you have given me over this past year. Thank you for always believing in me and for all of your love. I am thankful for every one of you.
78. It’s that time of year again when families and friends get together to celebrate Eid! Here are some messages I wrote with love to wish you all a happy celebration. Eid Mubarak!
79. May Allah’s Blessings be with you and your family always. This Eid, celebrate a new beginning for all of us – a time for giving and receiving, sharing and caring, and especially…a time for love.
80. I was looking around for a Happy Eid Mubarak picture, but didn’t find one. Wish I could have sent you something that showed my love and gratitude. I felt like we don’t say enough to each other about how much we love and appreciate each other – so this is my little card to tell you this. And may all your family and loved ones be safe today and throughout the year!
Eid Mubarak Wishes & Prayers For Friends & Family Living Abroad
81. Eid Mubarak dear friends & family! May this blessed occasion bring you joy, love, and laughter. Love and peace be upon you all on the day of Eid.
82. It is that time of year again to once again wish you a Happy Eid Mubarak. I hope this year brings you more happiness, health, and prosperity and that your faith brings you closer to good people who can bring those things into your life. May all your dreams come true. Have a wonderful holiday!
83. This is my Eid card to you, wishing you joy in this beautiful Muslim celebration. The gift I want to give you this year is my thanks and gratitude for being such a wonderful part of my life, and a shoulder to lean on, providing as much love as you are able. Happy Eid Mubarak!
84. Eid Mubarak! May God bring you peace and happiness, and may he bestow on you and your family his blessings always. I wish you a wonderful day full of happiness, laughter, and love.
85. Happy Eid Mubarak, I hope you all have the most amazing day. I thank God every day for bringing you into my life, you are the best! Love, So happy! I am so glad I have such wonderful people in my life. You are all amazing and I love you dearly. Have a wonderful Eid Mubarak!
86. May Allah warms your hearts with happiness and joy this Eid. We wish that you have the happiest of this Eid and hope you share it with friends and family! May the Divine Blessings of Allah the Most Gracious and Compassionate, be upon you all, now and always. May your heart overflow with love and happiness this Eid.
87. I am so fortunate to have you all in my life and I only wish for your continued happiness. I hope this new year brings love, health, and prosperity to you all. Best wishes for a Happy Holiday and a wonderful year! Wishing my friends and family who share my faith a happy and peaceful Eid Mubarak. May Allah bless you all this holiday and always. I love you all!
88. Eid Mubarak! This year I am spending it with the love of my life. We went for breakfast and to the park, now we are about to go out for lunch. I hope you spend this holiday with your loved ones.
89. As we approach the end of another year, I wish all my family and friends a Happy Eid Mubarak! I hope that all good things come your way and you have a healthy prosperous new year! Wishing you a wonderful and prosperous year. May Allah’s blessings be with you, your family, and all your loved ones!
90. I am so blessed to have a loving family. I wish my best friends, whom I miss dearly, a very happy Eid Mubarak. May we all remember the true message of this holiday and continue to spread love and peace in our hearts.
Eid Mubarak Wishes & Prayers For Success
91. We wanted to send you this lovely Eid greeting and wish you a blessed Eid Mubarak. We hope that the holy month of Ramadan has passed on with good health and plenty of blessings. We wish you all the very best for your life, career, and family. Each one of us needs more blessings in our life because without that we cannot lead a happy life or share love and happiness. We want to thank each one of you for making our lives wonderful.
92. May Allah bless you, your family, and your loved ones. As much as you have been blessed with so many gifts in life, we ask Allah to continue to shower his mercy upon you. Happy Eid Mubarak!
93. May the warmth of the sunshine greet you at the start of this day and may the sweetness of Eid remain in your hearts all year long. May you share many blessed occasions with those that are closest to your heart!
94. I just wanted to wish you all a happy Eid. I love you all and miss you very much. Wishing myself another year of joy, happiness, and health.! May this be the year that you succeed in all your endeavors and be granted health, wealth, and success.
95. May this day bring to you every joy and happiness that you can imagine. The love of your family and friends, the smiles of children, and the contentment of knowing that you have been blessed with health and the ability to enjoy life’s pleasures. I know we don’t see much of each other anymore, but I have never forgotten your kindness to me. I wish you all the best. Happy Eid Mubarak.
96. I’d like to wish you a happy Eid, may all of your wishes come true. I hope Allah blesses you with a warm heart and lots of happiness. I wish all my friends and family the best for this Eid. Best of wishes to everyone!
97. I’m so glad to have you in my life and I thank God every day for you. My wish for you is to live your life with happiness, and good health, and may all your dreams come true. Have a blessed Eid.
98. As I write this letter, may the almighty bless you with light, love, and happiness on this blessed day and in every minute that to follow and remember on this happy day to pray for me as I am your brother, friend, son… I wish that you will find whatever you wish for this Eid. May Allah Bless and Make my Wishes come true for myself and my family and friends. And may we all be together with our families always in peace, harmony, and joy forever.
99. May this Eid Mubarak be a blessing for you, your family, and your friends. May your heart be filled with happiness, your life with joy, and your back with gold! I miss you so much!
100. Eid Mubarak everyone! I can’t think of a better way to wish everyone luck and health than sending you, Eid Kareem. Have a blessed and prosperous new year. Love you all to the moon and back!