In this article, I will be revealing All Game of Thrones Characters/Cast, their Net Worth, Salaries, Roles, Death, Biographies, and All You Need To Know. You’ll also get to see a brief summary of the entire Game of Thrones Movie.
Game of Thrones is by far one of the most aired TV series globally, it has gained international fame over the years.
The HBO American fantasy drama’s Season 8 thriller first aired on April 1Ith and we’re left with two more episodes to go, with the final episode airing on the 19th of May this year.
Many cast members have made millions from their work in the hit TV show.
The final season of Game of Thrones is kicking off on HBO, all the cast & crew members have made millions from their roles in the hit TV show. G.O.T Season 8 has proven to be the highest-paying season for all main characters on the series.
Game of Thrones” actors like Kit Harrington and Emilia Clarke are paid over $500,000 for an episode, while others, like Sophie Turner, Masie Williams are paid $175,000 per episode.
Would you like to know how much do Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington, Lena Headey, Peter Dinklage, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, and the rest of the cast make? This is a rundown of all GOT character and their net worth.
Table of Contents
- Game of Thrones Casts, Salary, Net Worth
- 1. Eddard “Ned” Stark (Sean Bean)
- 2. Robert Baratheon (Mark Addy)
- 3. Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke)
- 4. Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau)
- 5. Arya Stark (Maisie Williams)
- 6. Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage)
- 7. Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey)
- 8. Jon Snow (Kit Harington)
- 9. Sansa Stark (Sophie Turner)
- How Game of Thrones should have ended
- Why Game of Thrones is so popular?
- How much did Night King & White walkers make?
Game of Thrones Casts, Salary, Net Worth
Kit Harington, Emilia Clarke, Lena Headey, Nikolaj CosterWaldau, Peter Dinklage and a handful of other characters had signed contracts that could earn them up to £2million per episode via bonuses, based on syndication payments from over 170 countries.
The following are some of the actors and characters who starred in the first season of the game of thrones movie.
1. Eddard “Ned” Stark (Sean Bean)
Sean Bean (born 17 April 1959) is a British actor who played the role of Lord Eddard “Ned” Stark in G.O.T. Ned Stark played as the lord of Winterfell & warden of the North to King Robert and father of Rob, Sansa, Rikon & Bran Stark. He died after he was beheaded for treason.
- Sean Bean Game Of Throne Salary: Sean Bean is known to have been paid over $120,000 per episode.
- Sean Bean Net Worth: Sean Bean has a total net worth of $20 million.
2. Robert Baratheon (Mark Addy)
Mark Ian Addy (born 14 January 1964) is an English actor and voice artist. He is known for his role as King Robert Baratheon in the HBO series Game of Thrones.
King Robert had no true sons only bastard and died in a boar hunt with his brother.
- Mark Ian Addy Game Of Throne Salary: Mark Ian Addy is known to have been paid over $75,000 per episode.
- Mark Ian Addy Net Worth: He has a net worth of $3 million.
3. Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke)
Emilia Isobel Euphemia Rose Clarke (23 October 1986) is an English actress. She studied at the Drama Centre London, and play the role of the dragon queen. Daenerys Targaryen is the last surviving Targaryen and air to the iron throne. Emilia Isobel is the highest-paid actress on Game of Thrones.
- Emilia Isobel Game Of Throne Salary: Emilia Isobel is paid between $1.1 million to $2 million per episode.
- Emilia Isobel Clarke Net Worth: Emilia Clarke has an estimated net worth of $13 million as per Celebrity Net Worth $13 million (around £9 million)
4. Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau)
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (27 July 1970) is a Danish actor, producer, and screenwriter. He graduated from the Danish National School of Theatre in Copenhagen in 1993. Jaime Lannister is the heir to Casterly-Rock but falls in love with his younger sister and joins the King’s guard to stay close to her.
- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Game Of Throne Salary: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is paid around £537,000 – £977,000 per episode
- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Net Worth: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau has a net worth of $16 million (around £12 million)
5. Arya Stark (Maisie Williams)
Margaret Constance “Maisie” Williams (15 April 1997) is an English actress. She made her professional acting debut as Arya Stark in G.O.T. Arya is a tomboyish young girl from a noble family, driven by vengeance to protect her family.
- Maisie Williams Game Of Throne Salary: Maisie Williams is paid around £158,000 for each episode
- Maisie Williams Net Worth: Maisie Williams has a net worth of $6 million (£4 million)
6. Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage)
Peter Hayden Dinklage (June 11, 1969) is an American actor and producer. Dinklage studied acting at Bennington College. Tyrion is the least respected member of the house Lannister because he is a dwarf but very intelligent and hopes to rise above his flaw. Peter is also one of the highest-paid actors on the game of thrones movie.
- Peter Hayden Dinklage Game Of Throne Salary: Peter Hayden Dinklage is paid around £537,000 for every episode.
- Peter Hayden Dinklage Net Worth: Peter Hayden Dinklage has a net worth of $15 million (£11 million))
7. Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey)
Lena Kathren Headey (3 October 1973) is an English actress and voice actress. Cersei Lannister is an ambitious woman born to a great house and is addicted to power.
- Lena Kathren Headey Game Of Throne Salary: Lena Kathren Headey is paid around £378,000 per episode
- Lena Kathren Headey Net Worth: Lena Kathren Headey has a net worth of £6 million in the premiere episode of game of thrones season 8.
8. Jon Snow (Kit Harington)
Christopher Catesby Kit Harington( 26 December 1986) is an English actor. Born in Acton, Greater London, Harington graduated from the Royal Central School of Speech & Drama in 2008.
Jon Snow is a bastard of a great house but hates that attributes, so he heads to the wall to join the Nights Watch to change his destiny. Kit Harington is the highest-paid actor on Game of thrones.
- Kit Harington Game Of Throne Salary: Kit Harington is paid £537,000 per episode
- Kit Harington Net Worth: Kit Harington has a net worth of $12 million (£9 million)
9. Sansa Stark (Sophie Turner)
Sophie Belinda Jonas (21 February 1996), professionally known as Sophie Turner, is an English actress. She made her professional acting debut as Sansa Stark. Sansa is more of a big baby and subdues to the will of other people.
- Sophie Turner Game Of Throne Salary: Sophie Turner is paid £158,000 per episode
- Sophie Turner Net Worth: Sophie Turner has a net worth of £3 million
|Catelyn Stark (Michelle Fairley)||Viserys Targaryen (Harry Lloyd)||Bran Stark (Isaac Hempstead-Wright)|
|Robb Stark (Richard Madden)||Petyr “Littlefinger” Baelish (Aidan Gillen)||Jeor Mormont (James Cosmo)|
|Joffrey Baratheon (Jack Gleeson)||Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Rory McCann)||Grand Maester Pycelle (Julian Glover)|
|Rickon Stark (Art Parkinson)||Jorah Mormont (Iain Glen)||Varys (Conleth Hill)|
|Theon Greyjoy (Alfie Allen)||Renly Baratheon (Gethin Anthony)||Benjen Stark (Joseph Mawle)|
|Khal Drogo (Jason Momoa)||Samwell Tarly (John Bradley)||Hodor (Kristian Nairn)|
|Ros (Esme Bianco)||Lancel Lannister (Eugene Simon)||Barristan Selmy (Ian McElhinney)|
|Maester Luwin (Donald Sumpter)||Talisa Stark (Oona Chaplin)||Gendry (Joe Dempsie)|
|Balon Greyjoy (Patrick Malahide)||Margaery Tyrell (Natalie Dormer)||Olenna Tyrell (Diana Rigg)|
|Brienne of Tarth (Gwendoline Christie)||Davos Seaworth (Liam Cunningham)||Tywin Lannister (Charles Dance)|
|Stannis Baratheon (Stephen Dillane)||Ygritte (Rose Leslie)||Roose Bolton (Michael McElhatton)|
|Gilly (Hannah Murray)||Podrick Payne (Daniel Portman)||Melisandre (Carice van Houten)|
|Jaqen H’ghar (Tom Wlaschiha)||Lysa Arryn (Kate Dickie)||Alliser Thorne (Owen Teale)|
|Loras Tyrell (Finn Jones)||Bronn (Jerome Flynn)||Osha (Natalia Tena)|
|Shae (Sibel Kekilli)||Yara Greyjoy (Gemma Whelan)||Beric Dondarrion (Richard Dormer)|
|Missandei (Nathalie Emmanuel)||Grey Worm (Jacob Anderson)||Mance Rayder (Ciaran Hinds)|
|Tormund (Kristofer Hivju)||Ramsay Snow (Iwan Rheon)||Daario Naharis (Michiel Huisman)|
|Orell (Mackenzie Crook)||Thoros of Myr (Paul Kaye)||Qyburn (Anton Lesser)|
|Brynden “The Blackfish” Tully (Clive Russell)||Tommen Baratheon (Dean-Charles Chapman)||Oberyn Martell (Pedro Pascal)|
|Ellaria Sand (Indira Varma)||Obara Sand (Keisha Castle-Hughes)||Nym Sand (Jessica Henwick)|
|Myrcella Baratheon (Nell Tiger Free)||Tyene Sand (Rosabell Laurenti Sellers)||High Sparrow (Jonathan Pryce)|
|Trystane Martell (Toby Sebastian)||Randyll Tarly (James Faulkner)||Brother Ray (Ian McShane)|
|Doran Martell (Alexander Siddig)||Night King (Vladimir Furdik)||Euron Greyjoy (Pilou Asbæk)|
How Game of Thrones should have ended
In my honest opinion, It would have been nice to have Daenerys sitting on the Iron throne with the Imp as her adviser and Arya in the king guard. That would have been epic.
Jon Snow would be lord Stark of Winterfell and Sansa, queen of the high garden. A lot of ended would have be better than the GOT season 8 finale.
Why Game of Thrones is so popular?
Game of Throne ratings is almost 94% on IMBD, Rotten Tomatoes and TV.com. Let’s face it, GOT is probably the most creative TV series ever. It didn’t just center around the Nine noble families at war over the Iron Throne, there were series of suspense, change in character and villains.
When Game of Thrones premiered in April 2011, it has over 4 million live viewers, which doubled every year. GOT always presented the unexpected. Except in the Game of Thrones Season 8 🙁
How much did Night King & White walkers make?
The Night King and his white walker although played a minor role, they made over $100,000 per episode on the movie and $300,000 per episode in season 8.
These are all Game of Thrones characters, their Roles, death, biographies, & salaries.
We put a lot of work into this one, please pass the word and share this post with a friend using any of the share buttons below. Also share your favorite part of the movie, character, death, house, or battle. Let’s know how much you love Game of Thrones.