We’re always looking for new authors and ideas that will challenge our readers and move our industry forward. We’ll be honest, though: writing for InformationNGR takes work. We want your article to be at its best, and we’ll push you to get there.
Once accepted, you’ll get extensive feedback from our team, and you’ll work closely with an editor on revisions. It’s also rewarding since thousands of your peers and our audience will read your work, and you’ll also get a link pointing to any page of your choice.
What we’re looking for
You may submit a rough draft or in-depth guide on a subject matter with good search volume. The more complete your submission is, the better feedback we can give you.
Keep in mind that we only accept original content—we do not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere (including on your blog).
Please don’t send us press releases or sales pitches, they make us feel sad 😭.
Before you submit, look at our recent articles similar to the topic you are writing on for insight in structuring and formatting your piece, and make sure your submission:
- Has a thesis and offers a clear argument—not just a list of tips and tricks.
- Has a voice. Be bold, interesting, and human.
- Is written for an audience of designers, developers, content strategists, information architects, or similar.
- Is supported with convincing arguments, not just opinions. Fact-check, and cite sources where appropriate.
- Follows our style guide.
What we publish
We publish articles of anywhere between 1,000 and 3,000 words, depending on subject complexity. 1,500 words are about average. All should be well-considered explorations of current and cutting-edge topics in the web industry.
We accept contents related to the mentioned categories.
- General information
- Beauty & Fashion
- Health & Fitness
- Real Estate
How To Submit Your Guest Post
Email us your submission and our editors we’ll review and publish it as soon as possible. Articles below 1,500 words will not be accepted.
If you want your article to be published with a do-follow backlink, you’ll have to pay $30 to get a lifetime do-follow link pointing to any page of your choice.
If you see an article you like and what us to link your site, you can pay a one-time $50 and we will gladly link to your website.
We accept payments in Crypto, Payoneer, and Paypal 😉.
How We Review Articles
- An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit. If so, the whole team will review and discuss it. This happens once a week.
- The editor will collect the team’s feedback and get back to you with notes. (We rarely accept an article the first time around, but we’ll tell you if we’re interested)
- Once you’ve addressed our comments, send your revised draft back. The team will discuss it again and let you know if we want to accept it.
- If we accept your article, an editor will work closely with you on things like organization, argumentation, and style.
- We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete. We can’t give you a specific publication date until the article is almost ready to go live.