Democracy is freedom and something to be celebrated.
Democracies all over the world celebrate this special day and partake in different events to observe the importance of democracy. We felt that today was a good day to give thanks to those who have taken part in the democratic process, including veterans that have fought for this country.
Democracy is something that we all can be thankful for and celebrate because it’s helped to shape the country into what it is today and spread democracy around the globe.
There are many ways to celebrate and participate in this event; one way to celebrate is by sending some happy democracy day messages. We’ve compiled a list of democracy day messages that you can send to your friends and family to make them feel special and remember that you still care about them.
100+ Eid Mubarak Wishes For Family And Friends
100+ Merry Christmas Wishes, Prayers, Messages To Friends And Family
100+ Happy Independent Day Wishes For Family And Friends
Here are 100+ happy Independence Day messages for friends and family. Feel free to share it on your Facebook timeline and inspire everyone towards making their dream country a reality!
Table of Contents
Democracy Day Messages Quotes
1. Warmest greetings to you and your family. I send you sincere wishes for a very Happy Democracy Day. Please accept my sincere wishes for good health and happiness always.
2. Dear Family, I wish you all a happy democracy day! I’m so thankful for you all as I hope that one day, we will be together as a family living happily!
3. I want to thank my friends for always being there for me. Because of them, I will go through this day a lot easier than I would without their support and friendship. So, as we celebrate democracy day together, I want to say that no matter what I love you all, and you are always in my thoughts.
4. Happy Democracy Day to everyone, at every age. We remember all those who died for our country’s freedom and prosperity. We wish you a happy Democracy Day. Thank you for playing your part.
5. I am celebrating the historic day by wishing you Happy Democracy Day! Our democracy is a colorful and vibrant one and I want to celebrate that we are so lucky to live in this world.
6. It’s democracy day! Go out and celebrate the day that gave us the freedom to enjoy our yearly freedoms. Happy democracy day to all and have a fun-filled day!
7. On the historic day of a country’s election, its citizens gather in unity to cast ballots. The right to vote is what makes a nation great. It is so important for people of every generation to understand their fundamental rights and the value of freedom. Happy Democracy Day!
8. We have so much to be thankful for because we have a family to share the journey with. Happy democracy day to you and your loved ones!
9. I want to take this time to tell you how thankful I am for having a wonderful family. Thank you for everything you do for me and the rest of the family. I want you to know that I love spending time with every one of you! I can’t wait to celebrate our democracy day together.
10. We will always stay friends! We are just too close to losing touch and part. So keep your contact info handy because you will hear from me every once in a while. Happy Democracy Day!
Happy Democracy Day Messages For Family
11. Happy Democracy day family! Let’s make this special day count by sharing our love for each other. We will never be separated from each other no matter where I go.
12. We are a family of four that live in the United States. We are celebrating Democracy Day today to celebrate all countrymen who fought to protect and uphold democracy in the US. We are grateful to live in such a great country; we hope everybody has a similar celebration!
13. Happy Democracy Day friends! I hope today brings happiness to you. Do you realize today is a big holiday in America? It’s Democracy Day! Wishing you and your friends a happy Democracy Day.
14. HAPPY DEMOCRACY DAY EVERYONE! Hope you are celebrating d day with lots of fun things like a speech competition, discussion, eating and changing clothes to flowers. Cheers to democracy!
15. You are the best! I truly hope your party is fantastic, you’ve tried so hard to make everything perfect. I’m very proud of you. Wishing you a happy democracy day.
16. Happy Democracy Day, friends. It’s a beautiful day for celebrating democracy and freedom in our country. Happy Republic Day!
17. It is a joy to know that my sister and her family are celebrating this beautiful day in the country they call their own. Have an amazing day celebrating equality of freedom, love, and happiness!
18. Wishing you the most wonderful democracy day in the world. May your next year be filled with joy, happiness, health, and prosperity.
19. Happy democracy day. We are celebrating it in a very memorable way by sending these lovely flowers and presents to each other which bring happiness, love, and luck to the recipient. Wish your day is as beautiful as your smile!
20. We are so glad to celebrate democracy with you today, and in our hearts all year long too. We wish you, your family, and your friends nothing but the best on this day, and every day!
Happy Democracy Day Messages In Hindi
21. Happy Democracy Day! We look back on those moments hundreds of years ago that changed our history. All it took was for brave people to stand up for their rights and to oppose an unjust king. The world has never been the same since. We live in free countries and can say what we want or make a life for ourselves as we go. It’s thanks to those men and women who came before us, who stood up for their rights and changed the course of history. Happy Democracy Day!
22. I’m glad I have a family as wonderful as you. Life can be challenging, but knowing that I have you makes everything just a little more bearable. I will always feel like family since I know no matter what life will throw my way you are there to share it with me. I love you with all my heart and it’s too bad we aren’t the same size so we could always fit in the same bed…especially since one of me fits better than the two of you! Happy democracy day
23. Dear friends, I wish everyone in the country a happy democracy day – it is a great day for us all. We should take care of each other and treat each other with respect.
24. Happy Democracy Day to my very special family. I hope this card lets you know how much you all mean to me. I love and admire each of you with all my heart on this most special day.
25. I’m so happy to have found you, my best friend. I can’t imagine a life without you in it. I love you so much and want you to enjoy this special holiday.
26. Today we are celebrating Democracy Day, a day when everyone is equal. And for me, that means being able to spend every minute of the day with you. Happy Democracy Day.
27. Happy Democracy Day! Wow, how time flies! It’s been 365 days since we last celebrated this important day. I look forward to celebrating more with you in the future – and I hope that it all goes well for you.
28. Happy Democracy Day I just wanted to send you a quick note, to let you know that I love you so much. I hope you have the best day ever. May today be a wonderful one.
30. As we celebrate democracy day and all it stands for; we want to take this time to thank you for being such a great friend. We wouldn’t know what to do without you – you are the best! This card is our way of thanking you for always being there for us, from the very beginning till now and always. Thank you for being an awesome friend.
Happy Democratic Day Nigeria Messages
31. Happy Democracy Day to all of our friends and readers out there. As we celebrate this very important holiday, let us remember those that sacrificed their lives so that we can have the privilege of living in a free country.
32. Happy Democracy Day to the most important people in my life and those who play a part in making my life so wonderful. I’m so proud to be a part of your family and I thank God every day for bringing us all together! I love you so much, Mom and Dad and I look forward to making new and more special memories!
33. Wishing you a happy Democracy Day. I want to tell you again that you are my friend and am glad to have you in my life. Friendships mean more than anything else in the world to me, and I appreciate you for always being there for me when I need your help most. I love you so much!
34. Everyone I want you to know how much I love and appreciate you. So, this day is all about celebrating democracy, me and you! We are the greatest family ever.
35. Wishing you a happy Democracy Day from our family to your family! May the years we share be filled with love, happiness, and friendship.
36. It’s Democracy Day! A day to celebrate our freedom and our democracy, and a day to thank those who fought for the rights we have today. We are so thankful for everyone who made that possible, and we hope in a small way to help keep the flame of democracy burning bright by campaigning for the values this country holds so dear. We remember those who no longer have the chance to enjoy these things, and we call on all Americans to support the rights of people everywhere to participate in democracy without
37. Wishing you a happy Democracy day friends! We are one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all.
38. I love you all so very much. Thank you for everything that you’ve done. You make me proud every day to be part of this family. I am so glad to be able to celebrate such a wonderful day with all of you. I love you all.
39. You guys are the best of friends I could ask for. Thanks for being here for me you guys rock! Hope you have a wonderful day on democracy day and remember…
40. We love you and are glad you are a part of us, but since you were born, we have been celebrating Democracy Day. You bring so much joy to our hearts and we thank God for you. We hope you have an amazing time at school today and learn a lot so you can make us proud.
Democracy Day Messages For Students
41. We are celebrating democracy day and I want you to be a part of it. You made my nights so bright and my days so beautiful, so thank you for being in my life; make the most of every moment. What we have is beautiful: our friendship is worth more than just a Facebook like. Friends like you are like gold. You bring happiness and good cheer.
42. Happy Democracy Day! We are so proud of the country we live in. As a middle-class family, democracy is the only thing we have. It’s the only thing that gives us the chance to get ahead and make life better for us in the future. With its support, we have a great life and lots of fun with our friends every day.
43. Democracy is the best system of governance. Democracy is often described as a form of government “for the people, by the people”. A tyranny is a form of government in which a single ruler has absolute power and individuals lose their rights. Everyone should be given equal rights, equality, fundamental rights, and duties to protect their rights. I am very proud of my country because we are an example for many countries around the world. Happy Democracy day!
44. The family is one of nature’s masterpieces. All families and extended families should be celebrated. My wish to all on this special occasion is happiness, joy, and prosperity!
45. We have been friends for a long time, but it feels like we’ve known each other forever. You have a heart of gold and I love the person you’ve become. Thank you for being my best friend! Wishing you a happy Democracy Day
46. Did you know that the most common first name in America is Mike? The most common last name is Smith. Almost half of all people have the same first and last name. That’s why it’s important to celebrate Democracy Day on September 17th.
47. Happy Democracy Day. We know each other better than anyone else. I love it when we reminisce about the old days, our favorite memories, and all the fun times we’ve had. Thanks for being my best friend ever! I hope for lots of fun, laughs, and a lifetime of friendship on this day.
48. Happy democracy day to my all family. I wish you good, peaceful, and prosperous life for the coming year.
49. Today I want to say thank you for being my friend. Every day when I meet you, we always have a big laugh and an interesting conversation. I treasure your friendship. Let us stay friends forever. Happy Democracy Day!
50. I love you, my brother, my sister, my son, my daughter. I hope that we have a good time on this day and free elections all around the world. Happy Democracy!
Democracy Day Messages To Employees
51. Happy Democracy day. Your friendship means a lot to me and I’m grateful for you.
52. To my family and friends, I love you all so much. You are the best people in my life and I couldn’t live without you. Democracy is something that everyone should be thankful for, not just us but everyone around the world. Thank you for another year of love, happiness, and joy!
53. Democracy Day is just a few days away, but I just want to wish you a happy Democracy Day today. I hope democracy flourishes in your heart so that you may one day rule the world.
54. Happy democracy day wishes to all family members, may this day bring us all closer together as a family, let us cherish the love we have for one another.
55. We are now celebrating Democracy Day! You are my best friends. I’m so grateful to have you in my life. You’ve been by my side for years and we have gone through everything together. I would be lost if it wasn’t for you.
56. We love you and appreciate you being in our lives. We know how lucky we are to have a person like you in our family, and I’m so glad to be related to such an amazing man. We think the world of you. Have a Happy Democracy Day! We’ll see you soon!
57. I just wanted to say… you are awesome! (You are a true friend and I cherish our friendship. thank you for always being there for me! today is a day of celebration and acknowledgment, so let’s celebrate friendship and freedom, peace and democracy! I hope you all have a great day
58. Happy Democracy Day to my amazing siblings, wishing all of you the best. I hope you enjoy your special day filled with love and joy.
59. Democracy is the greatest gift in the world and you are one of those gifts. The world would be better off if everyone had morals and ethics. I am so happy that I have gotten to know you and call you my friend. Hope you have a great democracy day!
60. I’ve been so blessed to find you, a partner that makes all my dreams come true. How can I ever thank you enough? You are the heart of our family and the glue that holds me together. I love you more than anything in the world.
Democracy Day Messages For Friends
61. We say we will never forget to celebrate democracy Day because today is a day when we were born in a democracy and it is the birthday of our motherland.
62. My family is the most important thing to me in life. You are the ones who shower me with love and support, who guide me and keep me strong when I’m down. You’re always patient and understanding, no matter what I do or say. I love you all so much!
63. Freedom is so important to me that even my friends are free. I care for my friends so much, and I do anything to make them happy. Love your freedom today and every day because it’s not given at all! Wishing all my friends a happy and pleasant democracy.
64. I love all of my family so much. I am so grateful to be surrounded by such great people. You are all the best and I am truly blessed to have every one of you in my life. I hope that everyone has a lovely day with their families and friends, celebrating such a wonderful country! Democracy is amazing!
65. What a year it has been! The endless laughter and fun we have had made me so proud to be your mom. There is no one in this world like you, I love you more than there are stars in the sky. We will never stop being silly or making memories. You are my family and I love you with ALL of my heart! Happy Democracy Day!
66. Freedom and democracy are truly amazing things. It’s a celebration of all that we can be, and all that makes us, us. So, let this day mark our freedom and our right to be who we are. With democracy comes hope, diversity, unity, and opportunity! Have a happy democracy.
67. As I stand here wishing you a happy Democracy Day, I am reminded of our love. Our love is one worth celebrating. You’re the light in my life, an everlasting candle that burns endlessly. My happiest moments are spent with you; you are, after all, my family.
68. I am so glad you are my friend and that I know you. Our friendship is the best thing that ever happened to me. You make me smile and laugh when I can’t do it on my own. Every day that passes I fall in love with you more and more, your heart and beauty are beyond compare. Happy democracy day to all my friends!
69. Dear family, I just want to tell you how much I love and appreciate every one of you! Living so far away from you guys is hard but thanks to the internet and phone, we can still be close. a few years ago, America gave me a gift, my family. I love this country for all the opportunities it has provided me with. I hope everything goes well today and that we treat each other with kindness and respect. Have a happy democracy day!
70. My Best Wishes for the Days Ahead. Sometimes the gift of time is better than anything money can buy. Today was a great day. We laughed together, got to know each other better, and bonded in a way that only true friends can. Democracy Day is an important pillar of our society, and the fact that we can enjoy this day and one another is something that makes us both very happy.
Democracy Day Messages To Clients
71. Who knew three years ago I would be celebrating the day honoring democracy with such a friendly, loving, and kind friend! Democracy Day is the perfect time to reflect on all we have achieved together and appreciate you for being there every step of the way. From a simple hug to keeping me on track to my full-fledged love language, you are always there for me. I am so happy that I have you in my life!
72. I’m so lucky to have you guys in my life. I love every single one of you! I thank God every day for bringing your family into mine. You have all touched me in a way no one ever has, and I’ll never forget that. Have Happy Democracy.
73. Happy Democracy Day to you and your family! Let’s make the best of this day and vote!
74. Happy democracy, you all make a difference in my life. I love that we are all so close even though we are physically apart. The memories we have and create are sure to last forever and always keep our family close. I hope the few words I’ve left for you will make this day as meaningful as it can be. Love you all!
75. I hope this card puts a smile on your face and reminds you that you can do anything you put your mind to. People have made it to the moon by just believing in themselves… don’t be afraid to aim high. Believe in yourself and the rest should take care of itself! Democracy Day is a day where we celebrate the right of every citizen in our nation to vote on how they want to live their own lives!
76. You are the strongest family I know and I am so glad that we share the same blood. You have always been there for me and given me the courage and strength to persevere when times get hard. I love you and hope that this Day of Democracy brings you all you deserve.
77. Democracy begins with you even if it is not recognized. Love ALL and be GOOD to each other. Let’s celebrate our democracy day democratic values.
78. We would like to take a moment and wish you a happy Democracy day. Democracy lets every individual make their own choices without any interference or restrictions put by anyone else. In a democracy, we earn our right to choose the leaders in our country. I hope this day brings our family closer together. Let’s all learn more about democracy and how it works in different countries where it is practiced now and in history.
79. Today is democracy day and we are celebrating our 183rd year of freedom. You and I have been friends for nearly all of that time and we have always been there for each other. Here’s to our next year together!
80. Wishing you all a very happy democracy day! I am so grateful to have such a loving, caring family and I hope that you are all in the best of health.
Democracy Day Messages & Wishes
81. I am so blessed to have a friend like you. You have supported me through good times and trials, you have been there for me when I needed it most. You are a ray of light in the middle of the darkness. Thank you for being my friend, may God continue to bless the friendship we share.
82. Dear family, observing democracy day happily as a family is something, we all should do. We should treasure every moment of democracy, be it freedom of speech and doing what we want to do, not what others tell us to do. Let’s always respect our fellow human beings and show that we are happy on the holy day of Democracy.
83. I am so blessed to have a friend like you. You have supported me through good times and trials, you have been there for me when I needed it most. You are a ray of light in the middle of the darkness. Thank you for being my friend, may God continue to bless the friendship we share. I enjoy our friendship and wish you a happy democracy.
84. Today we celebrate the day that our democracy was born! Though there is still a long way to go, we remember the blood and tears shed for this great country. May I give each of you a big hug today, for that is one of the greatest freedoms we enjoy.
85. Happy Democracy day to the best of friends. May God bless you, my, love last longer, and may we be together always.
86. I knew that both of you were going to be awesome parents the moment I heard you’d become parents! You make such a great pair that it almost makes me cry. It’s with your help that my kids are growing into amazing individuals, and I can’t thank you enough. I love you very much!
87. HAPPY DEMOCRACY DAY FRIENDS! As we celebrate this special Republic day, our dear friend ‘Abhimanyu’ would like to say: I feel very honored to be friends with you all.
88. My family is my life; I don’t know what I would do without the love and support of one another. Thank you for being the awesome family you are! Wish you a happy democracy.
89. As I observe this special day, I want to thank you for always being there for me. Friendship is special, and to have a friend like you means so much. Thank you – Have a happy Democracy Day
90. Happy democracy, you are the best family a man could ever have. I am so thankful to have you in my life. You bring so much joy to me and all the time you spend together is just great. I love that we are a close family. Have a great day!
International Democracy Day Messages & Wishes
91. I love you, my good friend. I have always wanted to say this to you, to let you know how proud I am of everything that you do. I just want you to know that I care so much, and would do anything for you. Happy Democracy Day!
92. We all voted in this election, to make a difference, improve our nation, and create a better future. We are one of the best democracies in the world and I am happy to be part of it. I wish you all a happy democracy day!
93. You and I have been friends for ages. We’ve gone through a lot of ups and downs and shed a lot of tears together, but our friendship has only gotten stronger as time passes. Thank you for your love, support, and understanding. I’m very thankful to have a friend like you! Friends forever! Wish you a happy democracy.
94. Happy Democracy Day to the best family a girl could have. We are so fortunate to have each other, especially on an important day like today! I love you all so much!
95. In friendship there is comfort. In friendship there is fun. Your friends are always there for you. So be sure to let your friends know you care. Friends are special like a valentine. Show you’re grateful for your friends on this Democracy Day!
96. Happy democracy day! I am celebrating with you and wish you the best. I pray that this special day brings you peace, love, joy, and prosperity. Maybe God will make his presence felt or send his angels to protect you.
97. As you mention in your card democracy day brings us closer as friends and I guess it’s true. I love you both so much and am glad that we met in college. Today, peace sounds better with every passing minute!
98. Family is the place where everyone likes you, a place of togetherness, love, and caring. It is global citizenship that guarantees security and rights to every individual. Wishing you a Happy Democracy Day!
99. On this glorious day, we would like to wish all our friends a very happy democracy day. We wish you all a safe trip to the polling stations and that you can exercise your democratic right as citizens of this country. Thank you for making democracy work.
100. You’re both such an important and amazing part of my life. I’m so lucky to have found two such wonderful people who are still there for me, through the good and the bad. Happy Democracy Day!