Special days and occasions call for special wishes. And who wouldn’t want to be remembered on the New Year when everyone is looking back and reminiscing? I’ve got a great list of New Year wishes you can send to your loved ones, friends, and colleagues.
As the holidays come to a close, we say goodbye to the old and welcome the new. While everyone celebrates in their way, it’s always nice to send someone a Happy New Year message to let them know you’re thinking of them. Whether it’s a friend, coworker, or loved one, sharing this message with someone can brighten up their day as they start the new year.
Here are a few new years messages to share with friends and make them feel extra special as they march into the new year.
Table of Contents
- Best New Year Wishes
- Happy New Year Wishes For My Love
- Happy New Year Wishes In English
- Happy New Year Wishes For Whatsapp
- I Wish You A Happy New Year Messages For Family & Friends
- Happy New Year Wishes Quotes Messages
- Thoughtful Happy New Year Messages
- Happy New Year Prayers For Loved Ones
- Happy New Year Messages For An Old Friend
- Happy New Year Messages To Boss & Collogues At Work
Best New Year Wishes
1. We wish our friends, family, and loved ones a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year. Stay safe, watch out for each other, eat well, laugh often, and love much. We love you!
2. This is my way of saying happy new year wishes to everyone. I hope you all have a great time with your friends and families. You are the greatest friend in the world! I am a very lucky person to have you in my life.
3. Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year! With each passing year, I feel like I am becoming more and more like you. Thanks for being there when I needed someone most. Take care.
4. You all are an amazing group of people who I am honored to call family. You are a wonderful support system and I thank you for always being there. It’s been a long year, but look how much we have grown! And with that being said, I just want to wish you all a great New Year, and may this year be the best year of your lives.
5. I am sending you warm wishes for the New Year! May your upcoming year be chock-full of everything you could hope for and more. I love you more than you will ever know.
6. I want to wish you all a Happy New Year filled with love, joy, and many blessings. May your wishes come true this year and may love be a constant in your heart.
7. Wishing you a prosperous and abundant new year. May you find happiness, joy, love, and success. Have a wonderful year!
8. Wishing you the best new year my love. Hoping it is more wonderful than any before. Your smile and laughter light up my heart and life. I love you more than I could ever explain in words!
9. I hope you have the greatest new year ever. I know the world has changed a lot and the year is with great challenges for the next generation, and all we can do is put our faith in God and fight to make it a better place for everyone. As for myself, I am getting ready to start school again and apply for jobs, but from the bottom of my heart, I wish you success in everything.
10. Wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year. I’m lucky to have you all in my life. Having such great people in my life always makes me feel a little luckier.
Happy New Year Wishes For My Love
11. As the year comes to an end and the new year begins, I want to wish you all a happy, healthy, prosperous, and safe new year. May the New Year bring you much love, happiness, and success!
12. This year is a new start for everyone. Some are leaving old habits behind and starting new ways of life. Some will ignore last year’s mistakes and move forward in the same direction. Love, peace, and happiness to everyone.
13. New Year, New You! Here we are again, all ready to face a new year with new goals. I hope this year is a great one for all of us. I wish everyone luck, health, happiness, and good fortune! Have an amazing year ahead!
14. I would like to wish a happy new year to all my family, friends, and loved ones. This year has been amazing, let’s make this next year even better.
15. I wish you the best year ever! I hope everything you want and more come true. I pray for your happiness, health, and love!
16. Wishing everyone a happy new year filled with love, hope, and prosperity. You are all the best and I love you so much!
17. I wish you the best year ever! I hope everything you want and more come true. I pray for your happiness, health, and love!
18. You are my family. Always there for me no matter what, I just can’t imagine my life without you all! I want to wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year! Your happiness means so much to me, the love I feel from everyone around me is amazing.
19. Wishing you a happy, safe, and prosperous new year. We hope that your year will be filled with love, laughter, and happiness! We are counting down the days until we can see you!
20. Wishing you a happy, safe, and prosperous new year. We hope that your 2015 will be filled with love, laughter, and happiness! We are counting down the days until we can see you!
Happy New Year Wishes In English
21. OH MY GOODNESS! I cannot believe the newest year is upon us already! It was sure a busy and eventful year for our family. Hundreds of happy moments, nearly as many tears, but all in all a good year. We are so grateful to be surrounded by so many wonderful people who care about us and we love you all for it.
22. I just wanted to wish you a very happy and healthy new year. Life is so good and I have much to be thankful for. This is all thanks to you! I would like to wish you a very special and happy new year.
23. May heaven smile down upon you and all you love in this New Year; may it fill your hearts with hope, your lives with joy, and your days with laughter. I wish for everyone to share this happiness for a whole year.
24. Everyone at our house just wanted to say a huge thank you for everything you’ve done for us this past year. We appreciate it so much, and hope you have a Happy New Year, too!
25. I have loved you for a long time. This year I want to tell you. I care about you more than anyone in this world. Our friendship means a lot to me and I wouldn’t trade it for anything. The thought of you makes my day better, your friendship is the best gift I could ever ask for.
26. NEW YEAR’S WISHES for a Happy and Prosperous year!!! Happy New Year wishes to all of you. May Love, Peace, Happiness, and Prosperity surround you this year, Enjoy and make every moment count.
27. To the most wonderful family a person could ask for. I love every one of you. I am so blessed to have such a loving family and friends. The new year is starting off to be a great year for us all, with an even better future ahead of us.
28. My heartiest and most sincere wishes for a happy New Year to you and all your loved ones. I pray for happiness, health, peace, and prosperity in full storehouses in the year to come.
29. In this new year, may you have many blessings for happiness and good health. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and may God bless you richly in this coming year.
30. I just wanted to say a big thank you for uniting us as a family! You’ve become my brothers and sister which is so important in my life. I can’t wait till the new year arrives and we can spend much more time together.
Happy New Year Wishes For Whatsapp
31. This new year, I could have never imagined how much it would be possible to change in such a little time. I have grown so much this past month, and the experiences I have had have enlightened me more than anything else ever has. Moreover, I am so grateful to be alive, and to be able to spend this time with all of you!
32. you’ve helped me grow so much as a person, and for that I’m grateful. together we have accomplished many great things, and I am positive that this year will be our best yet. I am proud to consider you as my family.
33. A new year is here. I hope it is great for all of us and better than the last. With summer almost here let’s check out some fun things we can do with friends and family this summer. Love you all!
34. I want to thank all my friends and family for allowing me to be a part of their lives. I am truly blessed to have been loved by so many friends, family and strangers too. I love you all, happy new year!
35. May the new year bring lots of joy and happiness your way. may the year ahead be full of love and success. I want you to know that you are in my thoughts and that I love you very much.
36. It’s New Year’s Eve Day and I just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year! We can’t wait for your visit this summer. You are so loved and thought of often. Here’s to another year of friendship and love!
37. I hope your new year is full of joy and happiness! I wish you success in all your endeavors and look forward to spending the next 12 months with you.
38. Thanks to everyone for their time and help, for working day and night, for all the smiles, the laughter, and the love. We hope you have a happy new year.
39. Hello to all my friends and family!! Hope you had a fabulous new year. To my brother, who is THE coolest person I know- I love you so much. You’ve always been there for me and I hope you know how important you are to me. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS.
40. I wish you all the best in this new year! May your life be filled with love, joy, and good health. I truly hope that this new year is the best year of your lives up to this point. Love you guys!
I Wish You A Happy New Year Messages For Family & Friends
41. Wishing you a Happy New Year filled with love, laughter, and happiness! Hope your year is filled with fun, sweet surprises, and most of all wonderful memories. Have a wonderful New Year!
42. I just wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a happy New Year! All the best for the year to come, let the adventures begin! I love you all.
43. May the new year bring you happiness and success. And even if it doesn’t, I hope that you never stop chasing after your dreams because that’s what makes life so worth living.
44. I love you all so much, and I can’t wait to see you again soon. Have a great new year, and know that I am praying for you every day! God blesses!
45. I just wanted to wish you all a happy New Year and hope that this year is full of joy and happiness. I can’t wait to see what the year ahead holds.
46. There is no one like you, who has loved my family so well and without fail. You’ve not only been a mother to my son but a friend to me. We are both broken in many ways, but together we make up something whole. I’m grateful for your love! Happy New Year.
47. Hello family and friends. We hope you are all doing well. I don’t know if you checked the calendar recently, but it is a new year! This year is going to be great because we have many more years of love and happiness ahead of us. We want to wish you all the best and hope that each day brings something wonderful for you.
48. You mean so much to me, and I wish you all the best this new year. You’ve been a big part of my life ever since we were kids, and every year you make me laugh, smile, and feel warm about life. Happy New Year.
49. I’m hoping that this year will bring you happiness, health, and a bit of wealth. I’m so glad to have you in my life and I am looking forward to all the fun times ahead. Big hugs and kisses. Happy New Year, love!
50. This letter is to thank you for being there for me through the hard times. I will always appreciate your support and love. Your positive impact on my life has been incredibly helpful. New Year’s Eve is coming up, which makes me think about everything good that has happened this past year. We have gone through many rough times, but the love and happiness we share on the other side always make things better. I can’t wait to see what lies ahead in this coming year!
Happy New Year Wishes Quotes Messages
51. First of all, thank you for being a part of our lives and being our friends. Thanks for always being there for us. We are so lucky to have such amazing friends! We wish you the happiest New Year filled with love, health, prosperity, and above all else, happiness.
52. First of all, thank you for being a part of our lives and being our friends. Thanks for always being there for us. We are so lucky to have such amazing friends! We wish you the happiest New Year filled with love, health, prosperity, and above all else, happiness.
53. To a great new year! Hope it is filled with love, health, happiness, and all the many reasons to celebrate! May the new year be your best year yet! I love you.
54. We hope you all had a great start last year and that you enjoy the year to come. We are so grateful for your friendship and love, and all the fun we have together. We wish all your dreams come true this year and beyond, and look forward to being with you all for many holidays to come!
55. With New Year’s approaching, I want to take a second to say we care about you. We hope you have a happy New Year and that this year will be filled with good things for you. We love and miss you!
56. This year has brought so much joy to our lives and we can’t wait for this upcoming year to bring our family more love, happiness, and good things.
57. Now that the new year is upon us, we would like to send a huge THANK YOU to all of our wonderful family and friends who have supported us throughout the past year! We send out heartfelt thanks to you all!
58. You are a part of my life that I could never replace. You make me smile, you make me laugh, and you make my heart skip a beat. I don’t know what it is about you, but there is something that keeps me coming back for more. Thank you for always being there and being the friend, I can count on no matter what.
59. HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope this year is filled with love and joy for you. I am thankful for all of my friends and family in my life. To all of my friends, stay safe as you grow older, and call me when you need a friend or just to talk about how your day went. I will always be here for you. To my family, happy new year! Remember that I love every one of you very much. Be safe this year and enjoy your lives
60. It’s a new year, and a new start! Enjoy it with all your friends and family, and make sure to never forget to give them lots of love. Give hugs and kisses to those you love often!
Thoughtful Happy New Year Messages
61. It was sad to see the year end and I hope this new year will be great! I wanted to wish you a healthy, happy, and prosperous New Year full of good things! Wishing all my friends and family a very happy New Year. Good luck in all your endeavors. Let’s make it happen! I hope you are as excited about this year as I am. Feel free to contact me anytime with any questions or for recommendations for anything!
62. I hope your New Year is everything you hoped it would be. I’m looking forward to catching up soon and sharing laughs and hugs. You mean so much to me!
63. Wishing you a wonderful and happy New Year! I hope each day of the year is filled with joy, happiness, love, and laughter. Wishing you a Happy New Year. Remember to be happy.
64. I started writing this a few days ago and I could never find the right words. Then one day while I was painting, they just came to me. Life is short and I’m so lucky to have friends, family, and most of all you in my life. Through thick and thin you’re always there. Even though my crazy antics, you’re still by my side. Here’s to making more memories in our new home, Happy New Year.
65. As we ring in the New Year, I hope that you all have a fantastic year last year. Happy New Year and thank you for being part of my tribe and treasured friends!
66. I hope this new year will bring you nothing but happiness, success, and laughter. I want to wish you the best year of your life with the people you love and cherish most. Happy New Year!
67. The New Year is upon us and all the love has returned. A new year, a new season, a new start. The fire in our hearts has grown and we are happy to share it with you. We look forward to seeing your beautiful faces this year. I miss you all more than you know. And even though we may not live nearby anymore, we will always be surrounded by love and graced by happiness.
68. I am so thankful that you are in my life. Not a day goes by that I don’t stop and think of how lucky I am to call you a friend. Your friendship is one of the most cherished things in my life. You are amazing! Happy New Year!!
69. It is that time again! Happy New Year from our family to your family! We hope this year is better than the last, and that the next year will be even greater. We love you all so much and wish you an incredible year!!!
70. Happy New Year everyone! We hope all your dreams come true this year, and that you have good health and much happiness. My family loves you all!
Happy New Year Prayers For Loved Ones
71. May the coming New Year be filled with happiness, love, prosperity, and above all good health for you and your family. Have a blessed New Year!
72. Greeting from The Family. It’s so good to hear from you, thank you for writing. We won’t tell you about all the wonderful things that happened in our family over the great year that just passed. Our kids are doing well, both of them have done great in their schools.
73. I love you guys so much and I am so glad to have you in my life. I know this year will be great. Have a wonderful new year!
74. I’m so excited for the New Year! This is going to be a year of new beginnings and taking chances. It is going to be a year of excitement and adventures. I wish you all happiness, health, and love. Let’s make this year a great one!
75. Wishing you a happy new year and hope that the end of last year brings you much joy. I hope this year will bring you happiness and joy. I love you!
76. Wishing all of you a wonderful new year, full of health and prosperity. I pray this year to bring peace and joy through our relationships. I love you all and wish you all the best new year!
77. Here’s to another year with you all. Let’s make it a great one! We’re so glad you are in our lives and we couldn’t imagine this new year without you.
78. Here’s to another year with you all. Let’s make it a great one! We’re so glad you are in our lives and we couldn’t imagine this new year without you.
79. A new year brings new opportunities, and I hope every one of them shines as brightly as you. We are all blessed to be in your life and can’t wait for what the future holds.
80. I’m so lucky and thankful for my amazing family and friends, I couldn’t have gotten through the last year without you all. Hope everyone else is having a great start this year.
Happy New Year Messages For An Old Friend
81. I’m so lucky and thankful for my amazing family and friends, I couldn’t have gotten through the last year without you all. Hope everyone else is having a great start to 2015!
82. I hope your winter break is relaxing and full of lots of fun! I think of you all the time, keep that in mind when you’re having a hard time. I love playing with you all. Have a happy new year.
83. Wishing all of you the very best this year. Your friendship means the world to us, and you have been a constant source of joy. May this new year bring you everything your heart desires!
84. May your New Year be blessed with joy, love, and lots of laughter. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for my wonderful friends and family! Love you all!!
85. Wishing you all a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year! We love and miss you so much. Can’t wait to see you again soon!
86. Hey guys. Just want to wish you all a happy and safe new year. Can’t wait to see what this year has in store for us! Wishing everyone a happy and healthy new year! Love and kisses from all of us here.
87. I was thinking of you today. I wanted to let you know that I have a wonderful memory of you. The New Year is about resolutions and new beginnings for most of us and I’m not feeling so bad about last year, because I have the best memories from it! All our birthdays are just around the corner! Make sure to make your wishes come true!
88. A new year is upon us and I hope it brings you everything you have ever dreamed of. You are a blessing in my life and I love you more than I can express. Wishing you a successful, happy, and joyful year!
89. May this New Year be filled with only the best things in life! From all of us at home, we hope you had a wonderful holiday and wish you happiness, joy, and good health this year.
90. As the year draws to a close, I want to thank you for all the fun we’ve had. I wish you all a happy and safe new year! I hope everyone has a great new year. I have to say thank you for being so awesome and supportive. Have a safe, fun, and healthy New Year! We all love you!
Happy New Year Messages To Boss & Collogues At Work
91. I wish you all a happy new year. I hope this upcoming year works out exactly how you want it to be. I hope that you achieve all your dreams and that life is full of happiness and joy. I am very thankful to have met you, you are showered with love, friendship, and support. Have the happiest new year ever!
92. To my friends and family, I wish you all a happy and healthy new year! May you have many wonderful adventures and may they be full of happiness and joy
93. Happy New Year! I want to wish you, your family, and your friends a year filled with all of your wishes coming true. I hope this year is the best one ever! Peace, Love & Happiness, I love you.
94. I couldn’t imagine being happier than I am with you in my life. I’m so glad we can spend another year together. My wish for you this year is that you continue to grow and learn, and search for the happiness that makes your light shine brighter. All my love on this happy new year!
95. Although we are far apart, every one of you is always in my thoughts. I wish you nothing but happiness and joy throughout this coming year. There is nothing as important to me now as keeping in contact and friendship with all of you.
96. May your year be filled with joy and happiness, hope, and good health. You are the memories I treasure, the smiles you bring to my face. Your friendship is a blessing that I am so grateful for.
97. Wishing you all a happy and healthy new year. Thank you for being such an important part of our life. We appreciate your love, friendship, and support more than words could ever express.
98. Warmest best wishes for a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year. We can’t wait for another year of fun, laughter, and above all, love. Have a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year. I hope all your dreams and wishes come true. Love you all, many hugs and kisses!
99. You are the most wonderful friend. I’m so happy that you’re a part of my life. I look forward to all our fun and adventures together from now to forever. I love you so much and wish you much happiness in the year ahead!
100. You are the definition of love. Your laughter, your smile, your hugs, your kisses, and your heart mean so much to me. Our family is blessed to have you in it. I love you so much!