YouTube is the largest video-sharing website. You can find almost any type of video on YouTube. Some of them are funny, some informative, some entertaining, and others educational.
If you want to watch a YouTube video later or if your internet connection is slow, you can download videos from YouTube to your phone gallery with the help of third-party apps is a great way to save Youtube videos to your phone and reduce data consumption.
There are many apps on the Play Store which allow you to download Youtube videos on an Android phone. In this article, we will show you the best ways to download videos from YouTube.
Table of Contents
- How To Download From Youtube To Phone Gallery For Free
- How To Download From Youtube To Phone Gallery Using Vidmate
- How To Download From Youtube To Phone Gallery Using InsTube
- How To Download From Youtube To Phone Gallery Using YoutubeGo
- How To Download From Youtube To Phone Gallery Using Y2mate
- How To Download From Youtube To Phone Gallery Using Keepvid
- How To Download From Youtube To Phone Gallery Using VLC Media Player
- You Can Watch Videos Anonymously On YouTube
- Is It Legal To Download Videos From YouTube?
- How Can I Save Files From Youtube To My Phone’s Photo Gallery?
- Why Is Vidmate Unavailable On Google Play Store?
How To Download From Youtube To Phone Gallery For Free
YouTube… the video equivalent of the Google search browser. A bone of contention for some time now has been how to download from YouTube to the phone gallery. This is because YouTube supposedly does not have such a feature.
You can’t download videos on Youtube without using third-party apps or websites.
If you are a rookie to YouTube, worry not. This guide will give you everything you need to know about downloading videos from YouTube and ways to download from YouTube to a phone gallery.
How To Download From Youtube To Phone Gallery Using Vidmate
VidMate is one of the most popular and easiest-to-use YouTube downloaders available for Android. It is lightweight and one of the best youtube downloaders on the market.
It is an application designed for android to download YouTube and other videos. Vidmate is a powerful application for android to download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and popular sites.
VidMate also provides a list of the hottest and latest movies out there across genres and languages which you can download into your device.
Here is how to download from YouTube to phone gallery using VidMate:
- Before using VidMate, you need to install the APK file to your Android phone or tablet. If you want to use VidMate, you’ll need to get it from a third-party website since it isn’t accessible on the Google Play Store.
- After installing VidmateApp, open YouTube by clicking on the YouTube icon. Entering youtube.com in the address bar will also allow you to explore YouTube directly.
- Download your favorite song, video, film, TV program, or documentary from YouTube with one click.
The Download Button is located in the bottom right corner of the app when you open the video. You’ll be prompted to choose your preferred format and quality when clicking the Download button.
You can also save YouTube videos as MP3s.
MP3 is the best option if you want to save the video as a song. It is recommended that you choose 720p or 1080p HD resolutions while downloading videos for optimal results.
Downloaded media may be found in the Downloaded area after finishing the download. You may play it in VidMate’s built-in video or audio player by selecting it from the popup menu or head over to your gallery and watch the new video file there.
How To Download From Youtube To Phone Gallery Using InsTube
You may save YouTube videos to your phone’s gallery with InsTube, a quick, simple, and completely free software. A video downloading software for Android, InsTube, is available for free.
InsTube lets you download videos, MP3s, and movies from over 100 different websites without an account. Additionally, it may be used to download videos from other websites. This site’s security has been validated and affirmed by CM Security.
Here is how to download from Youtube to phone gallery using InsTube:
- Download the InsTube app from the InsTube website on your Android phone.
- Click on the YouTube button in the Ins Tube app.
- Search for the video clip you want. As soon as it begins playing the movie you are looking for, touch the bottom right corner red download button to save it to your device.
- Choose the video quality you want from the provided menu.
- Click the “fast download” option, and the video will be saved immediately.
How To Download From Youtube To Phone Gallery Using YoutubeGo
YouTube Go is a new app for Android and iOS to download YouTube videos. It allows users to download videos from YouTube and watch them offline. The app has been developed to serve countries where internet connectivity is low or slow.
The app is built to allow users to fine-tune their data consumption, by letting them decide how much data they want to consume on streaming or downloading videos.
In contrast to the standard YouTube app, YouTube Go is intended for viewing videos stored locally. The downloaded videos may be seen as many times as you want.
Here is How to download from YouTube to phone gallery using YouTube Go:
- Find the video you want to download by searching for it on the search results page or the Home tab.
- Take a look at the thumbnail.
- To download a video, choose the video quality and then hit Download.
Please note that the default quality setting is set to standard.
Once the video has been downloaded, the Download button will become blue underneath the video. If you lose internet connection while downloading a video, your download will restart when you regain online access.
Using minimum data, YouTube Go can keep tabs on the status of a video or its availability. It will be deleted from your device if a downloaded video is no longer accessible for offline playing.
How To Download From Youtube To Phone Gallery Using Y2mate
Y2mate is one of the most popular websites which allows you to download Youtube videos without any problem. It also downloads music from YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Youku, etc., in audio and MP3 format.
This is a very simple way to download videos from Youtube to your phone, using Y2mate.com. Here’s how to download from YouTube to phone gallery using Y2mate:
- Using your device’s YouTube app, search for the video you want to save and save it to your gallery.
- Go to YouTube and search for the video you want to watch. As it begins to play, several alternatives are available, such as “like,” “dislike,” “share,” “download,” and “save,” amongst many more.
- Two share icons may be seen above and below the YouTube video player in the YouTube player’s display. Any of the share buttons will do. A variety of sharing logos may be displayed on the screen. The copy link logo is also included. The link is pasted into the text box.
- Use Chrome to access the y2mate website.
- Enter the copied YouTube URL into the search box. When the URL is analyzed, it provides several video quality options and a Download button.
Click on the “Download” button once you’ve selected your preferred video quality.
How To Download From Youtube To Phone Gallery Using Keepvid
When it comes to downloading videos from YouTube, one of the best tools is Keepvid. As the name implies, your phone’s gallery will be able to keep each video, so you may watch it later without having to be connected to the internet.
KeepVid is an all-in-one online video solution platform that offers you a variety of online tools, including an online video converter, online video editor, online video compressor, and more. You can easily use our free mp3 converter to download YouTube videos or other videos from other video websites.
How to download from Youtube to phone gallery using KeepVid:
- Open YouTube and type in your search term and play the video. You’ll see various choices on the screen, including the “Share” button.
- From the options, click the Copy Link button.
- You may use Chrome to go to Keepvid’s online site and paste this URL into the search bar.
- Click on the appropriate download option after selecting your preferred output quality. Meanwhile, the file is being saved and downloaded on the device.
How To Download From Youtube To Phone Gallery Using VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player is very popular among PC users, but most of us don’t know that it can also be used as an alternative to save videos on our phone gallery. You can use a VLC media player to easily download videos from YouTube and save them to your phone’s gallery or a memory card.
Playback of audio and video files from a computer using VLC Media Player is completely free. Although it may take a while, you can use VLC to download any YouTube video.
Here is how to download from Youtube to phone gallery using VLC Meda Player:
- Get the URL of the video you wish to download from YouTube by searching for it.
- VLC may be opened by pressing the play button. PC users should choose “Media” at the top of their screen, then “Open Network Stream.” Click “File” at the top of the screen, then “Open Network” if you’re using a Mac.
- Click “Play” or “Open” in the option that displays after pasting the YouTube video URL. There must be an option for a network chosen.
- Playback of the YouTube video will begin in a few moments. Opening a YouTube video that is several minutes long will take longer.
- Click “Tools” at the top of the screen, then “Media Information” if you’re using a PC. If using a Mac, click “Window” and then “Media Information.”
- The “Location” bar will appear at the bottom of the “Media Information” menu.
- Select the URL in this bar by clicking it twice, and then copy it to your clipboard. Sometimes the complete URL is hidden from view because of caching.
- In your computer browser, return to the link you copied in the previous step and click on it to navigate to the page.
- You’ll be sent to a website where just the video is available to watch the video. Click on the three dots and then choose “Download” to begin the download process.
You Can Watch Videos Anonymously On YouTube
With YouTube, you don’t need an account to search for content or watch videos, unlike other social networks. You don’t have to sign in to do searches or view videos anonymously.
Registering for a Google account is required to broadcast yourself or submit your video. A user ID is required before you can post videos.
Is It Legal To Download Videos From YouTube?
The legality of downloading videos from Youtube is dependent on what software you use. The legal means are expensive. You may also need to subscribe to Youtube Premium before making these downloads. So, the free tools here are perfect alternatives.
How Can I Save Files From Youtube To My Phone’s Photo Gallery?
To download YouTube videos, users may choose from various software options like VLC Media Player, VidMate, KeepVid, Y2Mate, InsTube, Youtube Go, etc.
Vidmate may or may not affect your gadgets, although this is not entirely certain. As a result, some well-known antivirus programs have flagged it as dangerous. Furthermore, it isn’t available on the Google Play Store or other app shops. Copyright materials from YouTube and other social media sites may be downloaded with this software.
Most web browsers should be able to show it this way. An MP4 file will be saved when the movie is downloaded to your computer. It may be renamed or relocated at your discretion.
It takes a few minutes to download from YouTube to the phone gallery. To save YouTube videos to your phone’s gallery, just follow the steps in this article. When the internet is not available, it may be played at any time without requiring a connection.