Does Jaiz bank sound new to you? If yes, I’ll guide you to all you need to know about Jaiz Bank in this post.
Information about Jaiz simple banking codes to Jaiz Bank branches, USSD codes, mobile app, online/internet banking, customer care, as well as the owners of the bank will be provided. Before that, here’s a brief history of Jaiz bank.
Table of Contents
- History Of Jaiz Bank
- Jaiz Bank Locations In Nigeria
- Jaiz Bank USSD Code
- Jaiz Bank Loans
- How To Open Jaiz Bank Account
- How to apply for Internet Banking?
- How secured is Jaiz internet banking platform?
- What is the procedure for obtaining my internet banking user name and password?
- How to reset my password without sending any mail?
- Can I have more than one account in my internet banking profile?
- What is a Token?
- Should customers use a token?
- How to get your Internet Banking Token?
- How to recover your misplaced token?
- How to unblock your internet banking account if it is locked?
- How to Reset the Answer to your secret question?
- Can I have my Token delivered to my preferred location?
- What other activities can one perform using the Internet Banking platform?
- Contact Details
History Of Jaiz Bank
Jaiz Bank Plc is a bank in Nigeria that operates under Islamic banking principles. It is a non–interest bank; the first of its kind in Nigeria. Jaiz Bank Plc was founded on the 1st day of April 2003 initially as Jaiz International Plc. It received a license from the Central Bank of Nigeria to operate as a regional bank on the 11th day of November 2011.
Jaiz International commenced business officially on the 6th day of January 2012 as Jaiz Bank Plc. It has its headquarters in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory. The bank applied for its national banking license and was granted the license to operate as a National banking license in 2016.
JAIZ BANK MANAGEMENT TEAM
- ALHAJI (DR.) UMARU ABDUL MUTALLAB, CON – Chairman
- HASSAN USMAN – Managing Director/CEO
- MAHE MAHMUD ABUBAKAR – Deputy Managing Director
- ABDULFATTAH OLANREWAJU AMOO – Executive Director, Operations/CFO
- DR. AMINU ALHASSAN DANTATA, CON – Member
- SEEDY NJIE MOHAMMED – Non-Executive Director
- ALHAJI (DR.) MUHAMMADU INDIMI, OFR – Member
- MALLAM FALALU BELLO, OFR – Member
- HRH, (ENGR.) BELLO MOHAMMED SANI, OON – Member
- ALHAJI (DR.) MUSBAHU MOHAMMAD BASHIR – Member
- ALHAJI (DR.) UMARU KWAIRANGA – Member
- ALHAJI MUKTHAR SANI HANGA – Member
- ALHAJI IBRAHIM MAMUN MAUDE – Non-Executive Director
Jaiz Bank Locations In Nigeria
Jaiz Bank has branches spread in different parts of the country. Probably, you have been looking for the closest office or branch around you. Search no more because you can read through this article to find Jaiz bank offices and their locations.
Jaiz Bank has its headquarters on Ground Floor Kano House 73 Ralph Shodeinde Street Central Business District, Abuja. You can also reach out to the bank by calling +234 708 063 5500 or +234 708 063 5555, or by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Abuja Branch||Bannex Plaza, Wuse II, Abuja|
|Gwarimpa Branch||1st Avenue, DBB Plaza, Gwarimpa, FCT- ABUJA|
|NNPC Branch||Ground Floor, Block B Room 16, NNPC Towers, Abuja|
|National Assembly Branch||National Assembly Complex, 3 Arms Zone Abuja|
|Wuse Branch||36 Douala Street Off Herbert Macaulay Way, Erisco Bompet Plaza, Zone 5 Abuja|
|Yola Branch||14, Aliyu Mustapha Way, Opposite New Modern Market Yola, Adamawa State|
|ATBU Branch||Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi|
|Bauchi Branch||2 Mohammed Bello Kirfi Road, Off Ahmadu Bello Way, Bauchi|
|Maiduguri Branch||18 Shehu Laminu Way, Maiduguri|
|Gombe Branch||8 New Market Road, Commercial Area, Gombe|
|Kaduna Branch 1||11A Ali Akilu Road Kaduna|
|Kaduna Branch 2||Farida Ventures Building, Kano Road, Kaduna|
|Kaduna Branch 3||Ahmadu Bello University Road, Opposite Main Gate, Samaru, Zaria, Kaduna State|
|PZ Zaria Branch||2 Crescent Road, Sabon Gari, Zaria, Kaduna|
|Kano Branch 1||55 Tafawa Balewa Way Off Murtala Muhammad Way, Kano|
|Kano Branch 2||13E Bello Road Kano|
|Kano Branch 3||Kabuga Shopping Complex, Along Buk / Gwarzo Road, Kano|
|Kano Branch 4||Plot 140, Opposite NNPC Depot, Maiduguri Road, Hotoro Kano|
|Kano Branch 5||Zoo Road, Opposite Trade Fair Complex, Kano State|
|Katsina Branch 1||109b IBB Way, Kofar Kaura Katsina|
|Katsina Branch 2||69, Sokoto Road, Funtua, Katsina State|
|Kebbi Branch||Plot 20 Ahmadu Bello Way, Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi State|
|Kogi Branch||4 John Holt Road, along Paparanda Square, Lokoja, Kogi State|
|Kwara Branch 1||11 Unity Road, (Beside Kasmag Transport) Ilorin, Kwara State|
|Kwara Branch 2||Main Campus University of Ilorin, Kwara State|
|Lagos Branch||17 Wharf Road, Opposite Eleganza Plaza, Beside Unity Bank, Apapa, Lagos|
|Ikeja Branch||De Plazaville Shopping Complex, 119 Awolowo Way, (Allen Round About) Ikeja, Lagos State|
|Ikoyi Branch||39, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos|
|Marina Branch||2/4 Davies Street, Kingsway Building, Beside Eco Bank, Marina, Lagos|
|Nasarawa Branch||Plot 664 Cadastral Zone A11, Mararaba Gurku, Karu, Nasarawa State|
|Osogbo Branch||4, Gbongan Road, Oshogbo – Osun State|
|Ibadan Branch||3 Fajuyi Road, Dugbe Ibadan|
|Saki Branch||Oke-Dio Junction, Secretariat Road, Saki – Oyo State|
|Iwo Road Branch||S7/264, Iwo Road, Ibadan – Oyo State|
|Jos Branch||25, Ahmadu Bello Way, Jos, Plateau State|
|Port Harcourt Branch||186 Aba Road, (Opposite Water Line) Port Harcourt, River State|
|Sokoto Branch||Ahmadu Bello Way, Former Finbank Building, Sokoto|
|Zamfara Branch||21 Canteen Road, Opposite CBN Gusau|
Jaiz Bank USSD Code
*773# is the code that does the magic. With this code, you can control your whole banking system using this Jaiz Bank code. *773# allows you to bank safely, anytime, anywhere, on any device all in a smart and simple way.
Also, you can use the *773# self-service code to do the following:
- Open a JAIZ BANK account.
- Reactivate Your Jaiz Bank Account.
- Transfer Funds.
- Buy Data & Airtime.
- Check Your Jaiz Bank Account Balance.
- Create an OTP (One Time Password).
- Create a Transaction PIN.
- Create Internet Banking Login Details.
- Pay Bills.
Jaiz Bank Swift code
A bank’s swift code is a set of 8 or 11 digits that represents its branch or office. If you wish to send money internationally, you’ll need it. The swift code for Jaiz Bank is JAIZNGLA.
Jaiz Bank Sort Code
Sort code refers to code used to identify the bank from which a payment is made. All commercial banks, microfinance banks as well as virtual banks in Nigeria have sort codes. The sort code of the bank’s headquarters is 301080020.
Jaiz Mobile App
Jaiz Bank has a mobile app called JaizMobile Plus, which is available to all android and iPhone users. The app allows you to easily manage your account and finances from virtually anywhere. The Jaiz mobile app can be downloaded and installed from the Google Play Store.
iPhone users are not left out either. They can download the app can be from the Apple app store or simply search for ‘Jaiz’ in the search bar.
Jaiz Bank Loans
Jaiz bank offers various zero-interest loans to both new and existing customers. Unlike conventional banking institutions, Jaiz doesn’t only offer you money but also helps finance your projects. Some of the loan offers include:
- Jaiz Auto Finance.
- Jaiz Household Appliance Finance.
- Jaiz General Consumer Finance.
- Jaiz Home Finance.
However, for you to qualify for their offers and obtain a loan, you must meet some requirements. Below are some of the requirements:
- You must maintain an account with the bank.
- Your account should be more than six months old.
- You should have a good credit history that indicates that you can repay the loan within the given period.
- You must be working for a reputable company, firm, or organization.
How To Open Jaiz Bank Account
Perhaps, you are a Muslim and you are keen on opening a Jaiz Bank account. You can simply open an account with the bank by making a visit to any of their branches near you.
Jaiz Bank has different account types for individuals and corporate organizations, so ensure that you can visit the bank to get information on the account that suits you.
Interested customers who want to have an account with Jaiz Bank must first download the account opening form and submit it upon completion. The documents needed for the account opening process are made available on the form. The requirements for individual account opening include:
- Two recent passport photographs with full face forward, and your full name written and duly signed by you at the back.
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- A copy of a utility bill issued in the previous three months. (Originals should be provided for sighting).
- A valid ID card or identification document such as National Drivers License, National ID Card, International Passport. (Originals should be provided for sighting).
- Two reference forms duly filled and completed by an individual or a corporate organization operating a current account with any Nigerian bank.
How to apply for Internet Banking?
Please walk into any of their branches and fill out the Jaiz Online Application form and submit it to the Customer Service Officer (CSO) for instant Set up and Token Assignment.
How secured is Jaiz internet banking platform?
Only authorized transactions are approved, and your details/transactions are safe, thanks to the platform’s unique security measures.
What is the procedure for obtaining my internet banking user name and password?
After the customer has been set up on the internet banking platform, the UserID is emailed to them, together with a default password, using the valid email address provided at the time of account opening. The customer’s CIF remains the UserID.
How to reset my password without sending any mail?
Click on ‘forgot password’ link on the online login page.
Can I have more than one account in my internet banking profile?
Yes. All accounts opened under the same CIF can be added to your internet banking profile. Please log in to your Internet Banking and go to User preference, click Manage account. You can then add an account and set a limit.
What is a Token?
A Token is a security device that generates random numbers (One Time Password – OTP) to be used for online transfers.
Should customers use a token?
Yes, it is mandatory for all customers to use a token for internet banking.
How to get your Internet Banking Token?
It’s very easy. You will be given a Token at the point of internet banking set up in any of our branches where the application is done.
How to recover your misplaced token?
Just simply walk into any of our branches for new token re-assignment at an approved rate.
How to unblock your internet banking account if it is locked?
If your account is locked for security reasons, please visit any of the Jaiz bank branches nearest to you. Alternatively, you can contact the support team via phone at +234 708 063 5555, or +234 708 063 5500 for your account to be unblocked.
How to Reset the Answer to your secret question?
Yes. Click on User preference on the internet banking menu tab, click ‘Reset Secret’ question and supply a new secret answer.
Can I have my Token delivered to my preferred location?
Yes, you can, but the delivery fee will be paid by the customer.
What other activities can one perform using the Internet Banking platform?
One can view his or her Account Statement, Cheque Book Request, Stop Cheque, Cheque Confirmation, Bills Payment, and Airtime Purchase.
Office: No. 73 Ralph Shodeinde Street, Central Business District Garki Abuja
Email Address: email@example.com
Helpline: +234 708 063 5555, +234 708 063 5500