The computer came into this world in the 19th century through Charles Babbage, and since then it has been one development to the other. We went from desktops to laptops, and now we have various laptops. Laptop prices in Nigeria vary.
There are various brands of laptops in Nigeria, which include HP, Dell, Lenovo, Samsung, Toshiba, Apple, and many more. All these brands make different models, specs designs, and sizes of laptops whose price range differently.
Aside from brands, laptops come in different designs, some are convertible, some are touchscreen, and some come with other amazing features.
Are you looking for the prices of laptops in Nigeria? Here we have detailed information on prices as well as a buyer guide when purchasing a computer in Nigeria.
Laptop Prices in Nigeria
Laptop prices depend solely on the processing power, build quality, Operating system, sleekness, optical storage type RAM capacity, display type hard disk capacity, and size. Other price determinants are features like Bluetooth, webcam, microphone, fingerprint reader, screen touch, and many more. Below are the prices of some specific laptops in Nigeria.
Hp Laptops Prices in Nigeria
HP is the most popular laptop brand in Nigeria, it offers impressive performance, durable products with good batteries, and amazing designs.
This product comes in different sizes its price varies.
|255 G6 Laptop||N150,000 to N200,000|
|255 G5 AMD Quad-Core||N120,000 to N160,000|
|250 G6 Business Laptop||N180,000 to N230,000|
|15 Laptop||N100,000 to N300,000|
|Pentium Quad Core||N90,000 to N150,000|
|Pavilion 15 Laptop||N200,000 to N400,000|
|Pavilion 14- Intel Core I3||N180,000 to N220,000|
|15 Intel Core I3||N150,000 to N200,000|
|Pavilion X360 Convertible||N250,000 to N450,000|
|Pavilion 15 – Intel Core I5||N250,000 to N350,000|
|Probook 450 G4 Laptop||N300,000 to N400,000|
|Envy 17 Laptop (17-inch screen)||N400,000 to N600,000|
|Probook 470 G4 Laptop||N350,000 to N450,000|
|Elitebook 820 G3 Laptop||N400,000 to N500,000|
|Elitebook 850 G4 Laptop||N450,000 to N550,000|
|HP Elitebook 850 G3 Laptop||N400,000 to N500,000|
|Spectre 13-BT0 X360 Convertible Active Pen Intel Core I7||N600,000 to N800,000|
Apple Laptop Price in Nigeria
Apple is known for its classic and luxury products, and the laptop is not exempted. These laptops are getting extensive usage in Nigeria recently. The laptops pack top functionality, efficacy, exceptional audio performance, long-lasting battery, and quality.
|MacBook (the 2015 12-inch model)||N400,000 to N500,000|
|Mac Air||N325,000 to N850,000|
|MacBook Pro with Touch Bar||N485,000 to N1,250,000|
Prices of Dell Laptops in Nigeria
Dell is one of the most respected computer manufacturers in the world. This product offers a wide range of durable, versatile, and valuable products. Dell laptops are available in different specs, designs, processors, and prices.
|Inspiron 15 3567 Laptop||N150,000 to N250,000|
|Inspiron 15,5000 Series||N150,000 to N530,000|
|Alienware 15 Gaming Laptop||N465,000 to N850,000|
|Alienware 17 Gaming Laptop||N630,000 to N1,900,000|
|XPS 13 Laptop||N400,000 to N800,000|
ASUS Laptops Price in Nigeria
ASUS is another good brand whose product is not so common in Nigeria. The laptops are excellent as it comes with top functionality, sound processor, and sleek designs, but the spare parts of this brand are not common.
|X553MA||N120,000 to N150,000|
|Vivobook Max X541||N140,000 to N180,000|
|ROG Strix GL702 Gaming Laptop||N500,000 to N700,000|
|ROG G75VW 17.3-inch Gaming Laptop||N400,000 to N600,000|
Acer Laptops Price in Nigeria
Acer is another renowned brand in Nigeria. It offers a wide range of products that are affordable. The product of Acer might not be compared to HP, Lenovo, or Dell in durability, but the product is good.
|Aspire ES1||N100,000 to N200,000|
|Swift 1||N150,000 to N250,000|
|Aspire E3 Laptop||N120,000 to N180,000|
Prices of Lenovo Laptop in Nigeria
Lenovo is another famous brand in Nigeria. The china products are durable and affordable. The brand makes a good, quality, and fantastic product that comes cheaper than others. Lenovo laptop prices are highlighted below:
|IdeaPad 110||N75,000 to N150,000|
|G50-80||N120,000 to N200,000|
|Yoga 910||N400,000 to N600,000|
|Thinkpad E470||N250,000 to N350,000|
Buyer’s Guide for Laptops in Nigeria
There are specific things to know and look out for when purchasing laptops in Nigeria. They include:
- Size: Laptops come in different sizes, full-size ones, and mini-laptops. The one you will go for depends on your choice. Mini-laptops are portable, but the screen size cannot compete with a full-size as well as the DVD ROM which is not present in mini-laptops.
- Operating System: when buying laptops, you should be sure of the OS you want is it MAC, Windows, or Android? What you need the laptop for as well as your taste will determine which one to go for.
- Processor: the processor of the computer will determine how fast it’s going to run applications. The laptop processor has to do with the purpose so if you work with software you will need to look deeply into this but if your computer is for light work, typing, surfing the internet, and no intense technicality then you don’t need to take cognizance of this.
- Memory: this is another thing to look out for when picking any laptop. This also has to do with the work in view, If you are on a light task, you can go for 4GB, but if you are involved in a lot of technical jobs then you can go for 6GB,8GB,16GB & 32GB depending on the work.
- Display: the screen size, resolution, and display of the laptop is essential. The display of the computer matters a lot as it gives whatever you are doing a good outlook. If you use your system for editing, gaming, and other visual activities, then you should look deep into this.
Laptops are used in offices, academics, and other places. It should be noted that laptops come with other features like Bluetooth, microphone, fingerprint, and others.
So, if you want to buy your laptop, go for the one that suits your needs, taste, and choice. Also, endeavor to get from trusted sellers. You can also get these laptops from online shopping malls in Nigeria like Jumia, Konga, and Jiji, among others, you can also visit tech stores available in your locality.