With the Lunar New Year just around the corner, we would like to take this opportunity to wish our friends and family in Asia the best of luck this year. Lunar New Year is a four-day celebration, also known as the Chinese New Year.
Lunar New Year is one of the most important holidays for Chinese families. Traditionally, people need to give red envelopes with money to friends and family members during Lunar New Year.
Also like many other holidays throughout the world, Lunar New Year has become a time for friends and families to gather around and rejoice together. In this post, we’re going to share with you a list of 100 Lunar New Year messages that you can send to your friends and relatives living in Asia.
Table of Contents
- Happy Lunar New Year Messages
- Chinese New Year Words & Greetings
- Happy Lunar New Year Messages For Boss
- Happy Lunar New Year Greetings
- Happy Lunar New Year Greetings In English
- Happy Lunar New Year Greetings In Chinese
- Happy Lunar New Year Of The Tiger Messages
- Happy Lunar New Year Messages To Employees
- Happy Lunar New Year Messages To Customers
- Happy Lunar New Year Messages To Friends And Family
Happy Lunar New Year Messages
1. Happy Lunar New Year! Here are some Lunar New Year wishes for your friends and family. Have a prosperous new year, enjoy your life and make the best out of it! May the blessing of the God of Prosperity and Wealth be upon you, and may you have a prosperous year ahead! Happy Chinese New Year to all my friends and family. May this CNY bring you good luck, wealth, and prosperity. Enjoy your time with family, friends, and loved ones during this festive season! Have a great time, guys!
2. I wish you the happiest of Chinese New Year and the joys for prosperity in the coming year. I hope that you have a very happy and prosperous new year. I wish you love, happiness, and success and that the year of the Rooster brings you many fantastic adventures and good fortunes! I love you, your family, and your friends.
3. Gong Hay Fat Choy! Happy New Year! I promise this will be the year that I see you guys more. I can’t wait for everything this year has in store for us. Here’s to another great year! May the coming year be filled with health, happiness, prosperity, and lots of laughter. Sending my love to you all, have a great day.
4. Happy New Year! When I think of you all my worries in life seem to fade away. Your friendship and love for me is something I hope never changes. I can’t wait to see what this year holds for us all!
5. It is the Lunar New Year and a time for reflection on the past and celebrating with family. I hope your year is filled with lots of love, laughter, joy, and prosperity!! Happy New Year to all my friends and family. May you be blessed with good health, prosperity, and happiness. Wishing you and all your family a healthy new year.
6. Happy Lunar New Year. It’s about time for Chinese people to greet each other for the new year with their best wishes and a healthy body. Let us have a bright future together and take care of your health. I wish you all a great year by spending more time with friends and family and enjoying life.
7. Wishing each of you an eventful and prosperous new year. May all your dreams turn into reality, receive everything you wish for and live long to enjoy everything. I hope every year will be better and happier. We are forever friends as brothers and sisters, may we keep in touch by e-mail daily, may our families grow strong together, may we let go of all hatred, welcome all love; let peace reign within us and around us!
8. To all my friends and family, I wish you success, prosperity, and happiness! This lunar new year is a great year for all of us to chase our dreams. May the new year bring a lot of joy and smiles to your faces, and may you get what you deserve.
9. Happy Chinese New Year! Wishing you health and prosperity in this new year. Be careful to not get too wild this holiday, it’s important to remain responsible. Hope the year is off to a good start! Wishing you happiness and prosperity this year, thanks for always being there. Here’s hoping our next year together will be spectacular!
10. I hope you have a great year and a better year than your last year. I’d like to thank you for being my friend. It’s not easy to find good friends and I lucked out. One thing I’ll do is continue having an open heart, a listening ear, and loving arms for you. And remember that if you ever need anything or want to talk or cry for any stupid reason at all, call me! I always have time for my friends, especially the really good ones like you.
Chinese New Year Words & Greetings
11. This is a friend-to-friend message. Make sure your friends and family receive these Chinese New Year Greetings! Millions of people around the world are sending messages like this every day. May this new year bring you wealth, joy, and plenty of happiness. I look forward to another fabulous year with you all! Happy New Year!
12. Too old friends, happy new year! I hope this year brings us joy and laughter. Let’s be there for one another. To new friends, I hope we become lifelong friends. Lastly and most importantly, to my family, love you all! Just wanted to let you know we are thinking of you here.
13. Wishing all of you a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. May the fortune of this new year bring you love, wealth, and happiness! As you enter a new year, I hope only happiness and prosperity come your way. All the best for this year.
14. Wishing you prosperity and longevity, my greatest hopes for all of you. May the New Year bring you prosperous joy and happiness. I hope that you find someone to fill your heart with joy and happiness. Happiness comes from love and the people we give our love to. Good luck and may you be happy in the future!
15. In the madness of the festive season and all its attendant pressures, please allow me to wish you, on behalf of my family, very best wishes for a happy New Year and many thanks for your friendship. Happy Lunar New Year!
16. Although I don’t always show it, I care so much about each of you. Stay safe and be happy this year! I’m thankful to have you in my life 🙂 May the New Year bring you success in your career and happiness at home. We love you!
17. I give my family and friends good wishes for a bright and prosperous Lunar New Year. I want to thank you for all the love, help and support you have shown me. I know your wishes will be fulfilled in the coming year!
18. Congratulations on the upcoming Lunar New Year! May you have a prosperous and fortunate year ahead. May health, love, and happiness be by your side. I hope that the new year brings you luck and fortune.
19. Wishing everyone a prosperous and healthy Lunar New Year! Be safe, have fun, and don’t get too drunk. I love you all and am thankful for your friendship and support. I hope that all your dreams come true, including my own. Have a happy Chinese New Year!
20. Dear family and friends, I wish you all a prosperous new year, filled with good health and more laughter. May you have a prosperous year ahead. Let’s make it the best year ever, with laughter and love around us. A very happy New Year to you all. Wishing you happiness and prosperity.
Happy Lunar New Year Messages For Boss
21. Just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year! May your days be filled with love and happiness. Hope we all see each other soon again for a fun gathering like the last party! I’ll never forget the dance moves you taught me. I’m sure you will miss them as much as I do. LOL! Love you all, Sara
22. Happy New Year! The whole world may be getting older with wrinkles, but I’m getting younger with age. Thanks for staying by my side because you are the best friends and family anyone can have!
23. Here’s to the family and friends that make our life so worth living. Thank you for the laughs, the adventures, and everything in between. It’s all because of you that I have had such a truly wonderful life. may you be blessed with health, wealth, and happiness in the new year to come!
24. I want to wish you a year full of health, happiness, wealth, and prosperity. I love you all so much, I love you more than I can put into words, more than any expression could convey. Each one of you means so much to me, and I hope you know just how special you are to me. I hope this will be a great year for each of you!
25. I hope this letter finds you well, and that you’re enjoying your day. I’ll be thinking of all of you as I go off to work, and know that my thoughts are filled with much love. Thank you all for being so supportive, and I hope your New Year will be filled with happiness and joy. My whole family sends our best wishes to you too!
26. I don’t know how long I get to be in this world, but I want you to know I am grateful for all your laughter, love, and support. Thank you for being here with me on this journey called life. May your new year be full of happiness, prosperity, and love. Also please be safe and Happy New Year! Love you all!
27. Wishing you good luck and happiness in the coming year. May you be well, love and laughed, smile and enjoy the good moments of life. May the joys of this new year overflow upon you and your loved ones! I hope your wishes come true and that all your desires are fulfilled. May you be surrounded by only happiness and peace!!!
28. Happy New Year! I know you’ll have a safe and successful new year with abundant joy, happiness, love, and good fortune. A prosperous and happy New Year to you! May all your dreams come true this year. Love you guys so much, thanks for everything.
29. This season of the new year is here for a reason. It’s a time for a new beginning and reflection on the events of the past. I know you’ll have a safe and successful new year with abundant joy, happiness, love, and good fortune. A prosperous and happy New Year to you! I hope you have a happy year ahead.
30. It’s happening again! The holidays are right around the corner. Let’s celebrate and make the new year a happy one!
Happy Lunar New Year Greetings
31. Lunar New Year is a time of celebration and reflection for all of us around the world. In this card, I wanted to send my best wishes to everyone. I hope that despite your struggles you can enjoy life and be a positive force in the community. Wishing you a year of good health, love, and happiness!
32. Happy New Year! I wish you tremendous good luck in the coming months. I hope this will be a fun-filled, joyous and prosperous year for you. May all your dreams come true and may you achieve all your goals this year! I want to stay close to you this year and don’t ever want to lose touch no matter what. I look forward to staying close, just like this past year.
33. I hope that you have a year filled with happiness! Life seems to get more and more difficult as the years go by, but I know that with our love for each other we can weather any storm. I believe in you sweetheart, and I know you can achieve whatever goals you set for yourself. Today is not only the end of the year, but it is also New Year’s Day. A new beginning! Let us usher in this new year with a fresh sheet! I wish you a happy new year.
34. We have come a long way my little brothers, but we will always be together. You are the most amazing people I know and I love you with all my heart. I hope this new year brings many joys for you and your families as well. Happy New Year!
35. Dumplings and Mooncakes are the things I associate with Lunar New Year. So, make sure to eat them! This year has gone by in a blur, I hope the past year is one you will remember fondly. I just wanted to let you know how much you mean to me and my family and how happy we are to have you in our lives. We love you so much!
36. Lunar New year is a time to celebrate with family and loved ones. It’s a time when we look forward in anticipation of the future and reflect on our lives thus far. To ensure that you have a bright future ahead of you, I would like to wish you my best this year!
37. I wish you all the best this Lunar New Year and hope that your wishes come true. And look forward to a new year of health and happiness. Wishing you all the best and happiness through the year of the rabbit, We are glad and thankful you are a part of our lives.
38. My heart is filled with joy on this special day. I hope we continue to share many more celebrations, and that they are filled with all our love and blessings. Fill the coming year with peace and prosperity!
39. Happy new year! I wish you the very best in everything in life. I am so honored to be your friend and cherish every moment I spend with you. May this new year bring you love, luck, and good fortune. May the upcoming year bring you joy and endless happiness. We love you!
40. Thanks for having me in your life. Your friendship has meant more to me than you will ever know. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with all of you. Wishing you health and prosperity this lunar new year!
Happy Lunar New Year Greetings In English
41. Wishing everyone a Happy New Year. I wanted to wish you a fortune, happiness, and good health for the coming year. Make this year special, have a fun-filled year, and be in touch soon!
42. In this time of celebration and new beginnings, my family and friends stand at the center of my greatest joy. I wish you all good health, great fortune, and heartfelt love in this New Year!
43. Wishing you happiness and good health during the new year. May this Lunar Year find you, your family, and all your loved ones at peace and in harmony. May the blessings of the season be with you for the coming year. Happy New Year!
44. This year will be the same as the last. Full of joy, laughter, and great food. Our whole family is looking forward to your visit and we can’t wait to have everyone here with us on this special day…Happy New Year!
45. The year has ended and we have welcomed the New Year. A new year ahead of us, a new beginning. Let’s hope that you will be surrounded by love, joy, and happiness always. Wishing you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!
46. As the year comes to an end, I send you my wishes for good health and a Happy New Year. Happy Chinese New Year! The year is off to a great start! May all your wishes come true this year and may you have a prosperous and fulfilling year!
47. I want to share with you the blessings of the New Year and happiness for everyone. The Great Buddha watches over our home and business. I pray that your new year will be better than ever!
48. Wishing everyone a joyous and prosperous New Year! I hope this message finds each of you well, happy and relaxed. Sending to my family and friends warm wishes for a happy Lunar New Year.
49. Wishing you a year filled with good health, love, and prosperity! Thank you so much for all your help this past year. Thank you for always being there for me. I hope you have a wonderful new year!
50. Hope you are having fun on this wonderful occasion. I am missing you all so much, my dear friends. Wish you a very Happy New Year, may your new year be filled with happiness and good fortune! Wishing you wealth, happiness, and health for this Chinese New Year! May this lunar new year bring you all the luck in the world!
Happy Lunar New Year Greetings In Chinese
51. It has been another great year. I am looking forward to the opportunities and challenges in the upcoming year. May the blessing of everlasting peace and love bring you a year of prosperity and abundance. I hope it will be filled with gratitude, a renewed sense of purpose, family, friends, and lots of love.
52. May this New Year bring health and happiness to you and your loved ones. I hope this coming year brings you plenty of success and sweet memories! Wishing you happiness and peace.
53. Happy New Year! I love all of you very much, and it always makes me smile when I think of how lucky I am to have you all as family. I hope this year will bring you everything that you could dream of. May this Lunar New Year bring you good health and success in all things. I hope this year finds you at your happiest, surrounded by love and enriched with good fortune. Happy New Year!
54. Lunar New Year is the biggest and happiest day of the year for Chinese people! You should be the happiest person in the world. I wish you…of all people, a very year full of wealth, glory, and most importantly good health!
55. To friends and family near and far, this New Year offers a fresh start to all of us! Let us present the good side of us to our colleagues, friends, family, and the public. Let’s spread kindness, happiness, and love to all. Best wishes for the coming year. Let it be your best yet!
56. Wishing you all the happiness in the world. My very best wishes go out to you, your family, and all your loved ones. Let’s make this year the Year Of Great Achievements in every aspect of our lives and build upon the success we have achieved so far.
57. Every year I’m more thankful for you. This Lunar New Year, I wish you good health, happiness, and great fortune this Lunar New Year.
58. While in China, my mother taught me many Chinese sayings to help me through the holiday. One of them went like this: “May your upcoming year be filled with happiness and prosperity.” I’m a man who knows what he wants in life and when I do, it’s very hard to make myself happy. You on the other hand are exactly that, making my life perfect with nothing more than an incredible smile of yours. I will never forget what you have done for me these past years
59. As this Lunar New Year approaches, I wanted to send greetings to all of my friends and family. I hope everyone has a happy, healthy, and prosperous year! Wishing everyone a Happy Chinese New Year! May you receive an abundance of joy, happiness, and prosperity in the upcoming year.
60. A new year filled with happiness and light is coming our way! I hope you are surrounded by your family and loved ones. May your days be long and happy, filled with love, peace, and prosperity.
Happy Lunar New Year Of The Tiger Messages
61. Best wishes to you and your family for health and prosperity in the New Year. I hope that this year Tiger brings you lots of joy, happiness, and laughter. As we celebrate the coming Lunar New Year, I want to extend my best wishes to you and your loved ones. Happiness in abundance!
62. Wishing you prosperity and longevity in this Lunar New Year! More specifically, wishing that the trait of loyalty comes to reflect on your personality. Let them be there for you in times of need, as you will be there for them. May this stronger bond give you bearing and strength so that we may all resist any adversity.
63. We wish you the best new year of your life! May the year bring you love, happiness, success, and all the joy in the world! Thank you for being there for me every step of the way. You have been my biggest cheerleader, my strongest support, and my most trusted confidante. I am lucky to have a friend like you in my life and my corner, especially during this time of great change and new beginnings.
64. Wishing You and Your Family A Happy New Year! You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You give me so much strength, joy, and love. I am so glad I found you. I really can’t describe in words how awesome we are together. You are the most amazing person ever. You are my rock; my one true love and I will always cherish you by my side forever. Happy New Year!
65. I wish you luck with everything you do. I am so lucky to come from a family that cares so much. I love you. Hope that the New Year brings you much joy and prosperity. May you finish all goals that you set for yourself in the upcoming year. I look forward to seeing you again, please feel free to contact me if there is anything that I can help with.
66. Happy New Year! It’s been a joy to work with all of you this past year. We’ve accomplished a lot and I’m proud to be a part of this team. Let’s make this year another big success!
67. Wishing you good health and happiness in the new year and for many years to come! May your dreams come true and your wishes be fulfilled! May your heart be filled with all the joy and happiness that you bring to others. May this Lunar New Year bring you good fortune, health, and love.
68. Wish your family and friends a Happy New Year by writing out your love in this printable letter. Use this romantic template to express how much you miss them and how happy they make you. It’s the perfect way to reconnect with your loved ones over the holidays and share some love!
69. Wishing you luck, prosperity, and health for the new year. Thank you for being such a great friend. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you and your family a healthy and happy new year!
70. Wishing you all the best this Chinese New Year! Work hard, spend time with your family and friends, and create beautiful memories together. May your year be filled with joy and prosperity!
Happy Lunar New Year Messages To Employees
71. Happy new year! Here’s to a great start to this Lunar New Year Rooster! I want to take this time to thank you for being an important person in my life. Your presence brings happiness, love, and light wherever you go. I’m so glad that we are family and can share these wonderful times!
72. Wishing each of you a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year! May you have a year with lots of good fortune and happiness. See you at the next Chinese New Year celebration!
73. Happy New Year! I hope your year will be filled with happiness, love, luck, and prosperity. I look forward to the new year with great anticipation and excitement. As usual, your friendship is one of the most important things in my life. Wishing you and your family a year of health, happiness, prosperity, and good fortune!
74. Another new year has come! I hope you enjoy many blessings being bestowed upon you in this new year. Here’s wishing you happiness, health, peace, and prosperity Year brings us health, love, and happiness. May this Lunar New Year bring you great fortune and prosperity! It brings me much joy to celebrate the Lunar New Year with you! Happy Chinese New Year!
75. It’s that time of the year again! All the chicken feet and dumplings are being eaten and it’s time to send out all those Lunar New Year cards to friends, family, and loved ones. Wishing you love and joy! All the best for the year to come. May your days be full of warmth, light, and laughter. Happy New Year!!!
76. It is so awesome to have you in my life. Thank you for all the fun and laughter you bring into it. You are such a great friend! Wishing you all the best this new year.
77. I wish you all the best luck, happiness, and prosperity in the year of the rat. I hope this new year means even more fun, family, and love for all our friends around the world.
78. I cannot believe we are already here. A new year is beginning. You’ve helped make last year the most incredible year, I hope this year will be even better. I’m going to kiss away all of your tears, so don’t cry anymore because you know that I am always right here for you. Always. Remember, life is too short to waste precious time on things that don’t matter, so cherish every moment with me.
79. Hello to my family and friends, I’m very happy to share the traditional Chinese New Year greetings with all of you. You are the most important person in my life, and as you know this festival is like a big family reunion. It is also a good time for us to appreciate our joys, happiness, and achievements of the previous year and make a fresh start to a healthy and prosperous life in the coming year. So I would like to wish all of you: A happy New Year!
80. The times of leaving and separating are always bitter-sweet. We have experienced this together and stayed united under one roof not only because you are my family, but also because you have carved a niche in my heart. I like nothing more than talking with you, holding you, and caring for you. This is the beginning of a new year. Have a Happy Chinese New Year!
Happy Lunar New Year Messages To Customers
81. Wishing you happiness and good fortune in the new year! I am so lucky to have you in my life and looking forward to our continued future together. I’m always so happy that we’re able to spend this special holiday together. You’re such a wonderful person and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you!
82. I am glad to wish everyone prosperity, happiness, and joy in the year of the horse. May this new year bring you and your family luck and good health. I wish that the New Year will bring us new opportunities, dreams come true, and everlasting love! May all your wishes come true this new year.
83. Every year I pray for good fortune and to always have peace in my life and to have a wonderful family. Every year as we get closer to the New Year I reflect on the past, and I remember all the people that have come into my life, for some reason or another. Even though there are great and sometimes sad changes every year, without fail you find yourself surrounded by those that you hold near and dear. I have been fortunate enough to be blessed with many wonderful people in my life.
84. I’m so grateful for all of my friends and family. Thank you for always being there when I need you. Especially thank you to all of my friends and family who celebrated Lunar New Year with me. I wish you health, happiness, and prosperity. May the year ahead be your best year yet.
85. I hope you all have a happy and prosperous new year. My thoughts are with you I miss the family get-togethers. I hope you guys have a great time during this festive time of year. Take care of yourselves and your families, stay safe and please give me a call soon so we can catch up. Wishing you health, wealth, and prosperity on your New Year. We hope this will be a year of happiness as well as success for you.
86. Remember that you are always in my thoughts and my heart. May the New Year bring us closer to our goals, and bring us happiness and good fortune. I wish you a very Happy New Year! Wishing you a year of fortune and fulfillment!
87. On the occasion of the Lunar New Year, I would like to wish you and your family all the best in the year ahead. On behalf of everyone at Supreme Auto Parts, we thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to working together in the future. Wishing you good luck and prosperity in the coming year!
88. We wish you happiness and prosperity in the New Year! May this Lunar New Year find you happy and healthy, and may your year be filled with joy, love, and prosperity. Happy New Year. I wish everyone a year of good health and prosperity.
89. With your presence in my life, my love for you has grown much stronger. You have become a big part of my family, and we will always be there for you. Have a Happy New Year!
90. Each year, the brisk winter winds race from the North. I want to tell you again that I appreciate your friendship so much. Let’s hope this New Year brings forth great fortune and happiness to us all. Wishing you good health and prosperity all year round. I am looking forward to sharing many more successes with you in the future.
Happy Lunar New Year Messages To Friends And Family
91. What is a better way to celebrate Spring than with a family reunion? There is nothing more magical and beautiful than being surrounded by the lovely smiles of your family. I am so thankful to be sharing this moment with you and wish you all health, happiness, prosperity, and good fortune. Wish you, your family, and all your friends a happy New Year! May all your dreams come true in the coming year.
92. Best wishes to you & your family for a very happy Lunar New Year. However, I have to say that it is not as much a happiness bringer as your love is! You are one big blessing in my life! I am so lucky to have you!
93. As the lunar calendar approaches, I am filled with love and peace. The Chinese New Year is here again. Time flows as fast as water in a stream as it is already a new year! May good fortune bless all of us in the coming year, and may we live long to see all our dreams come true!
94. Lunar New Year is a big deal for me because of the memories and celebrations I had with my family and friends since I was born. It marks the beginning of a new cycle and a fresh start to reflect on and appreciate everything that has happened in the previous year. This is a time to challenge ourselves and to go after our goals without reservation.
95. Wishing my heartiest congratulations to you and your family for a healthy and prosperous new year! You are all in my thoughts and I hope your New Year will shine and bring you happiness, laughter, and good health.
96. Together, let’s face the new year and enjoy the joyful moments to come! With the hope of better times and brighter days in our hearts, may love and friendship is with you all during the coming year.
97. Happy New Year to all my friends and family. I’ve created a special red envelope that you can use to carry the traditional red paper containing lucky money and or wishes for prosperity in the coming year. (I’ve included one for you). These red envelopes symbolize good luck and fortune for the new year and are filled with money (with some extra inside for you!). Red is an auspicious color in Chinese culture, as it signifies joy and prosperity. Have a prosperous year!
98. My family and I hope that you and your family have been blessed with good health and fortune this past year. We all hope that you will return home safely to enjoy the traditional Xiao Nian (sweets) holiday dinner. My wish for you is that you have good fortune, happiness, health, prosperity, and a wonderful new year ahead!
99. I don’t know where I would be without your love and support. You are a beautiful person who is always there for me. I appreciate all of the hard work you do for me and I hope you have a very Happy & Prosperous New Year!
100. Happy Lunar New Year! I hope this year is a time of good fortune and prosperity for you. May all your wishes come true! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend. Thank you for always lending a listening ear, especially on the tough days. Thank you for always checking in just to see how I am doing. You are one in a million!