Losing weight can be difficult, especially when you have a lot to lose. Most of the time, you don’t need to know how much weight you lose; you just need to stay motivated and keep going. It can be as simple as putting one foot in front of the other and taking it one day at a time.
Motivational quotes have the power to get us through a bad week, and can even give us the courage to pursue our life’s dreams. When you need some extra encouragement to keep going on your weight loss journey, turn to these inspirational words for a burst of motivation, inspiration, and strength.
In this article, we will look at 100+ motivational quotes for weight loss to keep you on track with your fitness goals.
Table of Contents
- Fitness & Weight Loss Motivational Quotes
- Daily Weight Loss Motivational Quotes
- Motivational Message For Exercise
- Short Motivational Quotes For Weight Loss
- Daily Fitness Motivation For Women
- Daily Fitness Motivation For Men
- Daily Fitness Motivation For Teens
- Best Motivational Quotes To Lose Weight
- Motivational Quotes For Weight Loss And Exercise
- Inspirational Weight Loss Quotes For Everyone
Fitness & Weight Loss Motivational Quotes
1. Everything is hard before it is easy.
2. Here is to a lifetime of health and happiness. I will be blessed with 5X the smiles, 10X the love, and 20X the luck, to push us forward into a new life of joy because of my hard work toward better health.
3. Losing weight is hard, but keeping the weight off is even harder. I’ve done it both ways and let me tell you… it gets easier! After all the sweat, tears, discipline, and determination you will be able to reach your goals. It takes effort on your part, but it WILL happen.
4. I want to tell you how proud I am of you. Time after time you push yourself to get through your workouts – never giving up! My determination and drive are truly inspiring. Keep going!
5. I can be anything you want to be. I can do anything you put your mind to. Just keep believing in myself without a doubt. All it takes is hard work, consistency, and a little bit of patience.
6. You have inspired me to make a change this year, I’ll get skinnier, fit, and healthy. However, I could never change unless you were here by my side. It feels so good to have someone who wants the best for me. So, I want to say thank you for all your support, love, and motivation. It’s going to be a great year!
7. As you fight for your body and health, I will always be behind you 100% of the way. I’m so proud of the person you are, and couldn’t ask for a better partner in crime. You inspire and motivate me every day, and are what keep me going. We’re in this together!
8. Your weight is just a number. It doesn’t define you. Your body was made to be strong and to perform at the highest level… And I know that your best is yet to come!
9. Losing weight is hard. Maintenance is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard.
10. You can lose weight if you want to… It is possible. Try to eat 5 smaller meals a day and cut down on the snacks in between. You can also do some cardio exercises like running or jogging, instead of watching television or sleeping all day long.
Daily Weight Loss Motivational Quotes
11. Losing weight can be done. To start, try eating 5 meals a day to maintain an active metabolism rate. Also, try cutting out snacks that are high in calories. You can burn calories by taking up a physical activity like jogging or running as opposed to physical inactivity such as watching television or sleeping all day long.
12. Losing weight does not have to be so difficult. When you eat small meals and snack less, you’re less likely to gain weight. Exercising also helps and involves less time than sitting around all day long.
13. Losing weight is not an easy task – it requires determination, commitment, and a change in diet.
14. Always bear in mind that your resolution to succeed is more important than any other.
15. You have to think about it before you can do it. The mind is what makes it all possible.
16. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
17. Remember, weight loss is all about consuming fewer calories than you burn. It’s one of the most effective and easiest ways to quickly make a dramatic life change.
18. A goal is a dream with a deadline.
19. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
20. I want to be your motivation to start working out and being healthier. I can’t wait to see myself looking healthy, my stomach will feel less flabby, and my arms will look toned.
Motivational Message For Exercise
21. Losing weight is possible if you cut down on your food consumption and make an effort to exercise regularly.
22. To lose weight, stay away from foods high in calories, and reduce your intake of junk food. Eat a variety of vegetables, fruits, and whole grains throughout the day. Avoid inactivity by exercising regularly – cardio exercise is particularly effective for shedding pounds.
23. Weight loss is not achieved overnight; it takes time and effort. The following five weight loss tips are meant to inspire you in your weight loss journey and help you find your way to achieving your dream body!
24. Don’t be afraid to take it slow. There’s no need to rush. Don’t be afraid to move at the pace your body can handle. Your body is always capable of more than you give it credit for! Take time to enjoy the journey towards your dream weight, health, and fitness levels.
25. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
26. Not all workouts are created equal; some days make us stronger, and some days just make us sweat!
27. Six months from now, I will be glad I started today.
28. Losing weight is not an easy thing to do, you need determination and commitment. There will be times when you will want to give up, but you can’t if you want to be successful.
29. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.
30. Don’t dig your grave with your knife and fork.
Short Motivational Quotes For Weight Loss
31. Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.
32. There’s no denying that weight loss is a battle. First, you have to decide to lose weight, and then you have to stay motivated for the long road ahead.
33. Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
34. Weight loss goals are hard to achieve. It seems like a continual battle to lose weight, stay motivated and keep your health on track. Some people never make it to where they want to be. Don’t let that be you.
35. If you can control your hunger, you will lose weight, if you keep working at it. Believe in yourself and know that if I can do it then so can you. It is not easy, to begin with, but the rewards are worth it! You have accomplished so much. Don’t let anything slow you down now!
36. If you’re not making progress you are falling behind. If you want to lose weight, then you need to make new habits. The most important habit is exercise. Start moving because losing weight is as simple as putting one foot in front of the other.
37. The best way out is always through.
38. I am going to succeed. I am going to lose this weight. I’m not going to quit.
39. I will lose weight. I promise. I will look in the mirror one day and see a beautiful person staring back at me.
40. The leaner I become the more energy I will have; and the more energy I have, the more active I can be.
Daily Fitness Motivation For Women
41. Weight loss is 80% diet and 20% exercise. If you enjoy eating and hate exercise, this might not be the best method for you.
42. Be kind to yourself, everyone goes through things. It’s hard, it hurts, but with time everything will fall into place just the way it should be! Now get up and make something happen.
43. Start your journey by resolving to eat well-balanced meals and move more.
44. If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.
45. It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that’s where transformation happens. That’s how change occurs.
46. Exercise is a celebration of what your body can do. Not a punishment for what you ate.
47. The stronger your conviction, the easier it is to stay motivated.
48. A little progress each day adds up to big results.
49. Keeping the result in mind, and reminding yourself of your motivation for doing it, you’ll be able to put in all your effort and finish strong.
50. I won’t stop until I reach my weight loss goal.
Daily Fitness Motivation For Men
51. My favorite part about working out is how strong I feel afterward.
53. As the weeks pass, I see you becoming more fit & happy! I’m so proud of you and am so happy to see how amazing you are doing!!!!
54. If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous.
55. I promise to help you keep going and pushing through despite any challenges that present themselves.
56. You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.
57. What is stopping me from losing weight?
58. You can do it! You are the only one who can. No one else will be able to help you, but you. No matter how hard your struggles are, keep pushing forward. Your dream is just around the corner.
59. The pain of regret is worse than the pain of discipline.
60. Do something today that your future self will thank you for!
Daily Fitness Motivation For Teens
61. Don’t stop until you’re proud.
62. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
63. The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts about today.
64. Everyone can lose weight. Do you have the willpower? Don’t let others tell you that it is too late, that you are too old, or that the economy is bad. It all boils down to if you want it or not. If you have a goal in mind then stick to it! Your goals will become reality one day soon.
65. The only person stopping you from succeeding is yourself.
66. I know it may seem intimidating at first, but if you want to lose weight and take control of your health and fitness, it’s easy to do. Just use these three words as your mantra: eat less, exercise more, and get your butt to the gym!
67. That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
68. You are worth it. You are doing the best you can and that is the only thing you could do. Any progress is still progress, so pat yourself on the back for what you’ve done so far!
69. Losing weight is another way of saying that you are taking control of your life.
70. I am so proud of you and everything you’ve done this year. You have accomplished so much and changed the face of your health! The weight loss journey is never easy but it was worth every step you took.
Best Motivational Quotes To Lose Weight
71. We gain, lose and maintain weight for a variety of reasons…
72. I have to lose weight A LOT. I have to be the best version of myself in every shape and form.
73. Never be afraid to achieve your dreams and goals. The only way to fail is by trying to please everyone. I love you!
74. Losing weight is hard, but it gets easier as you go. You’re not going to see results overnight, so don’t be discouraged if your loss seems slow. Stick with it and you’ll soon have success!
75. Set a goal to have more energy, feel better about yourself, and take back your life! You can do it. Just keep going and never give up on your goals. Remember to exercise daily and eat healthy foods.
76. Life is so much better when you are at your natural size. You’ll feel better about yourself; you will be more active and energetic. I will lose more weight today!
77. I will start living up to my full potential, health, and abilities by repeating positive and encouraging words as daily affirmations to myself.
78. I know there are harder days ahead, but I won’t give up. I can do this. One pound at a time, I will get to my goal weight.
79. It’s better to look back on life and say “I can’t believe I did that,” than to look back and say “I wish I did that.
80. You can hate me now. You’ll thank me later.
Motivational Quotes For Weight Loss And Exercise
81. Losing weight is hard. So hard, that only a mere 15% of people who attempt to lose weight succeed. I am among that 15%.
82. I know you can do this. You must believe it to achieve it. Slow and steady wins the race and that is exactly what you need to focus on. You can do this!
83. Sometimes the greatest lessons are learned from our defeats and mistakes. If you realize that life is a marathon, and not a sprint, you’ll be able to live life much more relaxed. Learn from past experiences and move on.
84. Never would I have thought I would shed so much weight, but I have and I couldn’t be any prouder.
85. The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.
86 Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
87. Celebrate every small victory.
88. Strong is the new skinny.
89. Weight loss is all about altering your habits, lifestyle, and your diet. You may want to lose weight for a special occasion, or you may want to lose weight to improve your health and general well-being.
90. I am strong and beautiful.
Inspirational Weight Loss Quotes For Everyone
91. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.
92. If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous.
93. I have such great weight loss motivation and I wanted to share it with all my friends. Don’t give up on your weight loss dreams. I’m always here for you! Stay strong!
94. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.
95. It’s a struggle, but victory is possible.
96. You’re doing great. Keep going and thinking about your goals. I know it’s hard when you are going through a rough time, but life will get better. I love you and believe in you!
97. It’s a new day, make a positive choice now. For your good. You can’t reach your goals without making sacrifices. It’s time to get back on track and reach your ideal weight!
98. Losing weight is hard, but being overweight is harder. Don’t give up
99. You can do it! Believe in yourself!
100. Losing weight doesn’t mean that you will be thin. It means you will be healthy. Focus on your health and not your appearance – eat healthily and move more. Be active in the love of your life, exercise!
101. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
102. Keep your eyes on the finish line, and not on the turmoil around you.