More often than not, the weather is hot, humid and can be uncomfortable in Nigeria given our tropical climate.
In light of this, the need for having durable and reliable standing fans, in our homes, workplaces and religious centres cannot be over-emphasised.
There are many factors to look out for when setting out to acquire a standing fan. They include the ability to cool a room, durability, reliability powerfully and of course, more importantly, your budget.
Standing fans come with different sizes and specifications cutting across those with plastic blades, metal blades, varying heights, motor strength, remote controls, as well as capabilities to deliver cooler, moisture-rich air to your space.
Regardless of your preferences as a user, one brand that has got you covered is Panasonic. Panasonic is a well known global leader in the electronics industry.
With its brand slogan ‘A Better Life, A Better World’; Panasonic has consistently delivered top-notch appliances to its consumers for decades.
Table of Contents
Panasonic Standing Fans in the Nigerian Market
As earlier stated, Panasonic is one of the famous brands in the Nigerian Market. They are notably known for their top quality products ranging from standing fan to air conditioners
Although, in recent times, Panasonic standing fans has loosened its grip on the Nigerian market. This is a result of the shift in attention by customers to other newer brands and market entrants like QASA, Ox, Century.
Despite the tendency of Nigerians to move on to newer and seemingly trendier brands, Panasonic standing fans has been able to withstand the test of time. It is still standing tall and strong as an Iroko amongst other brands.
This may be as a result of its commitment to sustaining the brand quality it has been widely known for.
Panasonic may not have been able to gain widespread prominence in the standing fan market as they did with their sound systems and Television brands.
However, without a doubt, when it comes to smooth operations, top quality and reliability of standing fans, Panasonic standing fans can go head to head with the best of the best in the industry.
Panasonic standing fans boast of outstanding features spanning across various sizes, inches, power ratings and types. These and many other innovative features will guarantee any buyer a total satisfaction as well as value for your money.
In this article, we will take a critical look at the prices of Panasonic standing fans in Nigeria and where they can be found across the country.
Prices of Panasonic Standing Fans in Nigeria
Panasonic standing fans are not among the cheapest standing fan brands in the Nigerian market, but as they say; ‘Quality comes at a price’.
Panasonic standing fans have carved a reputation as one of the best. With its amazing user-friendly features, coupled with its durability and reliability, you cannot go wrong with Panasonic standing fans.
The prices of Panasonic standing fans are dependent on several factors, including size, power ratings, inches, and motor strength.
Here, we take a look at the prices of some Panasonic standing fans making the rounds in the Nigerian market.
|Panasonic Standing Fan F-407 with light||₦38,900|
|Panasonic Standing Fan with Timer program||₦33,500|
|Standing Fan 407-W||₦37,000 – ₦42,000|
|Panasonic Standing Fan 407-X||₦55,000 – ₦65,000|
|Panasonic Standing Fan 407-Y||₦28,000 – ₦40,000|
|18 inches Rechargeable standing fan||₦39,000 – ₦45,000|
Kindly note that the prices of Panasonic standing fans may vary based on your location, exchange rate and bargaining power.
Where to buy Panasonic Standing Fans in Nigeria
Panasonic standing fans can be easily acquired at certified Panasonic stores and showrooms littered around the country. Listed below, are addresses of some prominent Panasonic stores in Nigeria.
1. Panaserv Electronics, Lagos
- Address: 49, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
2. Panasonic Showroom, Lagos
- Address: 85, Bode Thomas street, Surulere, Lagos.
3. Panasonic Showroom, Portharcourt.
- Address: Trans-Amadi Road, Nkpogu, Portharcourt
4. SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Lagos, Nigeria.
You can also get Panasonic standing fans at your local electrical retail store as well as on prominent online stores like Jumia and Konga.
Maintenance Tips for your Standing Fan
Standing fans require yearly maintenance and regular care. Your fan works hard to keep your home fresh and cool.
Therefore, it is imperative to preserve the quality of your product to ensure the longevity and top notch performance of your standing fan.
Cleaning your standing fan should be a vital part of your house cleaning routine. A dusty fan can present an unhealthy situation for your family.
Running a dusty fan circulates allergens and other impurities into the air. Allowing a gradual deposition of dust particles on your fan will affect the airflow capacity of your fan.
Here are a few maintenance tips;
- Regularly, remove thick layers of dust deposited on your fan by using a plastic scraper when necessary.
- Before you clean your standing fan, make sure it is unplugged. Cutting off the power source prevents accidents and also stops dust from getting deeper inside the machine.
- It is recommended that you service your standing fan every two years to maintain optimum performance of the fan’s motor house.
- Clean your standing fan at least once a week using a paper towel, soft brush or soft cloth as the case may be. Ensure that the blades are cleaned without applying much pressure on their body. After cleaning, turn on the fan to blow out any remaining dust.
- If you notice irregular jerks on your moving fan, check the screws to ensure that they are correctly fitted and tightened.
- A standing fan can catch dust particles from its surrounding areas. So, you must ensure that your walls and roofs are free from dust.
- While cleaning your standing fan, never sue a hard object or any material of coarse nature.
No matter the season, take time out to clean your standing fan. Proper maintenance of your standing fan will go a long way in ensuring your product’s longevity and optimum performance.
Do you find this article useful? Kindly share your thoughts in the comment section below.