Positive affirmations, also known as positive self-talk, are a simple way to transform your mind and life. They can help you overcome challenges and reach new goals.
Positive affirmations are a simple and effective way to reprogram your mind, improve your self-esteem and live a happier life. Affirmations are positive statements that you repeat to yourself to change your thoughts, beliefs, and actions.
Are you ready to start using positive affirmations? Here are 100+ positive affirmations for daily motivation:
1. “If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.” – Albert Einstein
2. “If you want to soar with eagles, you can’t hang out with turkeys” – Steve Jobs
3. Life is not perfect – and that’s what makes it perfect
4. “What you think of yourself is much more important than what others think of you.” – Marcus Aurelius
5. “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” ― Albert Einstein
6. When you feel like giving up, remember why you struggled so hard in the first place.
7. A quote, day or not, will make you feel less alone. Remind yourself of what it means to fight for something you believe in for better or for worse, in sickness or health.
8. Be the change that you wish to see in the world. — Gandhi
9. I am full of love and optimism for the future, I am my happiness.
10. Don’t be afraid to give up the good and go for the great.
11. Success is how much uncertainty you can deal with. The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
12. “I would rather fail in a cause that will ultimately triumph than to triumph in a cause that will ultimately fail.” ― Woodrow Wilson
13. “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.” ― Mary Lou Retton
14. “After all, your job isn’t to make things easy on people. Your job is to help them achieve their goals.” ― Dan Rockwell
15. Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the Gods.
16. you are not here to conquer. you’re here to create.
17. “You are not here merely to make a living. You are here to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, and with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand.” ― Woodrow Wilson
18. “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer” ― Albert Einstein
19. Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy. — Lao Tzu
20. I believe that if you keep a positive mind, good things and people will be attracted to you.
21. “We all have bad days, but one thing is true: no matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better.” ― Harry Styles
22. “The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.” ― Paul Valery
23. “If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse.” – Walt Disney
24. “Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.” ― Albert Einstein
25. “The sun himself is weak when he first rises and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” ― Charles Dickens
26. Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
27. Basketball player Michael Jordan once said, “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
28. “Tomorrow is another day and I am going to make the best of it.” ― Rihanna
29. it is a bad day, not a bad life
30. The body changes, the mind changes, the heart changes, and love . . . remains.
31. “Be nice to people even if they don’t seem to warrant kindness. It may just mean that they need it most.” ― Harry Styles
32. “You’re going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it’s always their actions you should judge them by. It’s actions, not words, that matter.” ― Nicholas Sparks
33. I had a bad day, but I know tomorrow will be better.
34. “You should never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.”
35. “The only constant in life, is changing.” ―Buddha
36. Success is about staying positive in the face of adversity. Success comes when you lead with a heart of integrity and humility. And success can’t be achieved alone. It takes a team effort.
37. “The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” -Abraham Lincoln
38. “You’ve got a dream? You got to protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they want to tell you can’t do it. Don’t let them bring you down. It what you want to do, then go for and do it.” – Chris Gardner
39. There’s no limit to what you can achieve. You just need to believe that you can achieve it.- Walt Disney.
40. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
41. “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
42. If at first, you don’t succeed, try, try again. -William E. Hickson
43. “We never know how high we are until we are called to rise, and then, if we are true to plan, our statures touch the skies.” ― Emily Dickinson
44. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
45. the world is a very narrow bridge, and the important thing is not to be afraid. – Rebbe Nachman
46. Basketball player Michael Jordan once said, “If you’re trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I’ve had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.”
47. Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
48. It’s simple. Keep failing until you succeed.
49. “I think everyone should experience defeat at least once during their career. You learn a lot from it.” – Lou Holtz
50. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up” – Babe Ruth
51. “Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.” – George Edward Woodberry
52. “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.” – Steve Jobs
53. Losses are a learning experience. During my career, I experienced many losses, but I learned from each of these experiences.
54. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” ― Confucius
55. “We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.” ― May Sarton
56. You don’t know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
57. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” ― Les Brown
58. The next time you don’t get exactly what you want, remember that it probably happens for a reason.
59. If I wait until life is perfect to make a move, I’ll never start. If I give up when life is tough, I’ll never finish. This approach is flawed because life is a series of seasons. Get too focused on the results and you’ll miss out on the ride. Focus on the activity that creates the results and life becomes so much sweeter.
60. “Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is a delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end.” – Denis Waitley
61. “Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add but when there is nothing left to take away.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
62. If you always do what is easy, then it will be your downfall.
63. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good and go for the great.” ― John D. Rockefeller
64. “A man is not old as long as he is seeking something. A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.” ― John Barrymore
65. Forget what hurt you in the past. But never forget what it taught you.
66. “It does not matter how slowly you go; so long as you do not stop.” ―Confucius
67. No one ever said success was going to be easy, but that doesn’t mean it’s out of reach. You just need the right people at your side.
68. Your greatest success is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall.
69. “There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth and not go as far as one might. Not going all the way, and not starting.” — Buddha
70. Success isn’t about getting great results. Success is about never giving up despite challenges, setbacks, and adversity. To be successful you need to stay true to yourself and manage your failure.
71. “Conquer your fears or they will conquer you.” — Buddha”
72. “If you can’t fly then run if you can’t run then walk if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
73. “No matter what you dream, you’re going to succeed.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
74. If you’re struggling to move forward, take just one mini step. One small step can evolve into a giant leap.
75. I believe that the most powerful and resilient people in life are the ones who persevere.
76. We believe that everyone can and should achieve their dreams.
77. “Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self.” ― Cyril Connolly
78. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
79. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” ― Abraham Lincoln
80. A successful leader does not win every battle but takes responsibility for every loss.
81. “A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because her trust is not on the branch but its wings.”
82. The process of creating something new and innovative can be a lot of fun if you approach it with the right attitude.
83. “I’m not saying I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.” ― Tupac Shakur”
84. “Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger
86. “What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight; it’s the size of the fight in the dog.” ― Dwight D. Eisenhower
87. You don’t need to be smart. You just need to be patient enough to solve the problem.
88. “Remember, no human condition is ever permanent. Then you will not be overjoyed in good fortune nor too scornful in misfortune.” ― Socrates
89. “The best way to follow your dreams is to do it now, not tomorrow.” – Jaclyn B.
90. Running a business isn’t easy. It takes hard work, dedication, and positivity to make it.
91. “An original is a creation motivated by desire. Any reproduction of originals is motivated by necessity. It is marvelous that we are the only species that creates gratuitous forms. To create is divine, to reproduce is human.” ― Man Ray
92. “A vision without execution is just hallucination.”
93. Real friendships don’t die; they just fade away due to indifference and inadequate communication.
94. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
95. You were born to be real, not perfect.
96. Einstein believed that intelligence was not about having a quick mind, but rather about being able to think critically for long periods.
97. Lao Tzu was right! Deal with the small challenges to avoid future, larger challenges.
98. Success comes from controlling yourself when faced with a challenge. — Buddha
99. Coaches, teachers, and mentors have an enormous impact on us. Lou Holtz, Winston Churchill, and Abraham Lincoln are just a few of the wise leaders who teach us that defeat teaches us life lessons.
100. “Think ahead, and plan. Once you have a plan, work with every fiber of your being to execute on that plan” — Lao Tzu