Are you looking for the right info on prices of Toyota Highlander in Nigeria? Search no more as Naijapricecheck presents you the up to date information on prices and review of Toyota Highlander.
The Toyota Highlander came into existence firstly in the year 2000 by the Japanese car manufacturer Toyota. The car is a medium-sized cross over sport utility vehicle (SUV). It’s been in production ever since, and Nigerians have also taken quite a shine to it.
It has over the years undergone several major adjustments and redesigning. The models produced between 2001 – 2007 represent the first generation. It was redesigned in 2008 to usher in the second generation models.
Afterwards, the third-generation models came on board from 2014 upward. Each redesigning came with better engines, better body designs as well as the integration of more advanced functions to ensure that the Toyota Highlander continues to be your SUV of choice.
If you plan to buy a Toyota Highlander in Nigeria, this post will take you through the prices as well as the pros & cons of buying various Toyota Highlander models.
Whether you hope to get a brand new Toyota Highlander or a used one, the enquiries you have will be adequately taken care of here.
Table of Contents
- Prices of Toyota Highlander in Nigeria
- Prices of Brand New Toyota Highlander in Nigeria
- Prices of Tokunbo (Foreign Used) Toyota Highlander in Nigeria
- Prices of Nigerian Used Toyota Highlander in Nigeria
- Things that affect the price of Toyota Highlander in Nigeria
- Why the Toyota Highlander is a Good Choice
- What you may not like about the Toyota Highlander
- Toyota Dealers in Nigeria
Prices of Toyota Highlander in Nigeria
The Nigerian market is a good one which gives room for everyone to own things. We have the market for new things, foreign used ones, as well as locally used ones.
For the case of this vehicle, we have the new ones, foreign and locally used ones. Prices of Brand New, Foreign Used (Tokunbo) and Nigerian Used Toyota Highlander in Nigeria comes below.
However, you need to know that the brand new Toyota Highlander SUVs are more expensive than used ones. While buying a used one isn’t bad, the major attraction for used Toyota Highlander lies in its affordability.
Prices of Brand New Toyota Highlander in Nigeria
|2009 Model||₦6,000,000 – ₦8,000,000|
|2010 Model||₦6,000,000 – ₦8,000,000|
|2011 Model||₦7,000,000 – ₦9,000,000|
|2012 Model||₦7,000,000 – ₦9,000,000|
|2013 Model||₦9,000,000 –₦11,000,000|
|2014 Model||₦11,000,000 – ₦13,000,000|
|2015 Model||₦13,000,000 – ₦15,000,000|
|2016 Model||₦15,000,000 – ₦18,000,000|
|2017 Model||₦18,000,000 – ₦20,000,000|
|2018 Model||₦18,000,000 – ₦21,000,000|
|2020 Model||₦20,000,000 – ₦24,000,000|
Prices of Tokunbo (Foreign Used) Toyota Highlander in Nigeria
|2003 Model||₦2,400,000 – ₦2,700,000|
|2004 Model||₦2,400,000 – ₦2,700,000|
|2005 Model||₦2,400,000 –₦3,000,000|
|2006 Model||₦2,500,000 – ₦3,000,000|
|2007 Model||₦2,500,000 – ₦3,000,000|
|2008 Model||₦2,500,000 – ₦4,000,000|
|2009 Model||₦4,000,000 – ₦5,000,000|
|2010 Model||₦5,000,000 – ₦6,000,000|
|2011 Model||₦5,000,000 – ₦7,000,000|
|2012 Model||₦7,000,000 – ₦9,000,000|
|2013 Model||₦7,000,000 – ₦9,000,000|
|2014 Model||₦8,000,000 – ₦10,000,000|
|2015 Model||₦10,000,000 – ₦12,000,000|
|2016 Model||₦11,000,000 – ₦13,000,000|
|2017 Model||₦13,000,000 – ₦15,000,000|
|2018 Model||₦15,000,000 –₦17,000,000|
Prices of Nigerian Used Toyota Highlander in Nigeria
|2003 Model: ₦1,500,000 – ₦2,000,000|
|2004 Model: ₦1,500,000 – ₦2,000,000|
|2005 Model: ₦1,500,000 – ₦2,500,000|
|2006 Model: ₦1,500,000 – ₦2,500,000|
|2007 Model: ₦2,000,000 – ₦3,000,000|
|2008 Model: ₦2,000,000 – ₦3,000,000|
|2009 Model: ₦3,000,000 –₦4,000,000|
|2010 Model: ₦3,500,000 – ₦4,500,000|
|2011 Model: ₦5,000,000 – ₦7,000,000|
|2012 Model: ₦6,000,000 – ₦8,000,000|
|2013 Model: ₦7,000,000 – ₦9,000,000|
|2014 Model: ₦9,000,000 – ₦11,000,000|
|2015 Model: ₦10,000,000 – ₦12,000,000|
|2016 Model: ₦10,000,000 – ₦12,000,000|
|2017 Model: ₦12,000,000 – ₦14,000,000|
|2018 Model: ₦14,000,000 – ₦16,000,000|
Things that affect the price of Toyota Highlander in Nigeria
Aside from the general fact that brand new vehicles are more expensive than used ones, other things can directly affect the price of Toyota Highlander you wish to get. These are:
- The Model/Year of production: Whether you’re getting a brand new Toyota Highlander or a used one, the price you will pay depends mainly on the model or the year of production and the specific variant you’re getting. The Toyota Highlander has six options, namely the Limited Edition, Limited Edition Plus, Limited Platinum, Limited, Xtreme Limited Edition as well as the Sport Edition.
- Current Exchange Rate: The current exchange rate can directly influence how much you pay for your Toyota Highlander, especially if you’re getting a brand new one or Tokunbo.
- Custom tariffs: These are charges to be paid on imported vehicles. They directly affect the price of the Toyota Highlander you wish to get.
Why the Toyota Highlander is a Good Choice
The Toyota Highlander is undoubtedly an excellent car to go for individuals and families. Below are the features that stand the vehicle out among others.
- Powerful Engine: The Toyota Highlander possesses a four-cylinder engine with a six-speed automatic transmission. The 2020 model comes with an optional V6 engine depending on the variant you’re getting. The four-cylinder engine generates enough power to pull a vehicle as heavy as 680kg in weight. The V6 engine produces enough power to pull a car as heavy as 2270kg in weight.
- 3-row Seats: The Toyota Highlander comes with 3-row seats. Some SUV in its class only offers 2-row seats. Eight passengers are conveniently able to seat in the Highlander, making it worth considering when next you want to buy an SUV.
- Excellent Interior: Everybody appreciates a beautiful interior and the Toyota Highlander offers just that. With its stylish interior, it’s sure to please your aesthetic sensibilities.
- Fuel efficient: The four-cylinder engine common to the Toyota Highlander makes it fuel-efficient. The optional V6 engine in the latest model makes it, even more, fuel-efficient.
- Lots of Safety features: The 2020 model of the Toyota Highlander comes with safety features such as the pre-collision system with automatic emergency braking, steering assist, as well as adaptive cruise control among other features. Other models possess many of these features too.
- Sound Navigation and Entertainment System: The Toyota Highlander, especially in the newer models have such features as voice command, touch screen, several USB ports and Bluetooth option for seamless phone pairing among other great features.
What you may not like about the Toyota Highlander
Restrictive Third-row seat: While the Toyota Highlander boasts of a 3-row set of seats, the third-row seat comes with a downside. The third-row seat does not have enough leg space making it uncomfortable for adults to sit on over long distance.
Toyota Dealers in Nigeria
The Toyota Highlander is a great SUV that stands tall among its equals. It’s desirable qualities far outweighs the downside. In the table below are some of the dealers of Toyota in Nigeria.
|DEALERS||LOCATION||AVAILABLE HOURS||PHONE NUMBERS|
|ELIZADE NIGERIA LIMITED||Elizade Toyota Plaza, 322A Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos||9 AM to 5 PMemail@example.com|
|R.T. BRISCOE PLC||18 Fatai Atere way, Matori Oshodi|
|9 AM to 5 PM||08098500680|
|OMOREGIE MOTORS||45, Alhaji Tokan Street,Alaka Estate Surulere, Lagos||9 AM to 5 PM||08034030150|
|GERMAINE AUTO CENTER||4th Roundabout Lekki- Epe Expressway by House on the Rock Cathedral way, Ikate Lagos||9 AM to 5 PM||08034762044|
|KOJO MOTORS LTD||59, Rasaq Balogun Street, Alaka Surulere, Lagos||9 AM to 5 PM||08077692624|
|MANDILAS ENTERPRISES LIMITED||35, Simpson Street,Lagos.||9 AM to 5 PM||08022238969|
|METROPOLITAN MOTORS||1/3, Akilo Road,Off Oba Akaran Avenue, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos||9 AM to 5 PM||08154991121|
As with Toyota vehicles general, it’s strong enough to ensure that you won’t have to visit the mechanic every time for repair. Parts of the vehicle are readily available nationwide. You can visit their website for more info on the brand.
Overall, the Toyota Highlander is a powerful SUV that you can always rely on. You can buy it in Nigeria online via websites that offer car sales and car swaps sometimes. You can also get it at any local car dealership nearest to you in your city.
So why are you still waiting? Oh, You don’t have the money yet, you can start saving up today to get that dream car of yours. I hope you find this post useful. Thanks for reading.