A “Take Care Of Yourself Message” is the perfect way to let a loved one know that you’re thinking about them.
These messages can be used for a number of different occasions, such as when someone is sick or if they’re going through a tough time. It is an excellent way of showing how much you care about someone. These messages are usually sent to people who are going through a difficult time or who have been ill. When you send this type of message, you can let the receiver know that you are there for him or her and that he or she should not feel alone.
It can be hard to find the right words to say when someone is sick or hurt. To help you out, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite Take Care Of Yourself Messages below.
100+ I Love You With All My Heart Messages For My Lover
100+ Condolence Messages & Prayers [Sorry For Your Lost]
100+ Positive Affirmations for Daily Motivation
Table of Contents
Short & Straightforward Take Care Of Your Self Messages
1. I am so glad that you are in my life. I don’t know what I would do without you! I wish you and yours the best of health, happiness, and prosperity. Take care of yourself, and know that I will always be here for you whenever you need me.
2. I hope you will take care of yourself and eat right. I have a family that loves you very much and doesn’t want to see you get sick and become ill again. We all love you, see you tomorrow and be good!
3. I wish you the best! I hope that you will realize your potential and achieve what you set out to do. Take care of yourself, too. You are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time
4. Please take good care of yourself. Call us if you need anything at all. We are all here for you.
5. It will take some time to get back to normal, but you must take care of yourself. Take a walk in the park, read some literature, or listen to your favorite music. Our loss is devastating, and it may seem like there is no light at the end of this tunnel, but I want you to know that there is. Keep fighting, and remember that we are here for you and love you very much!
6. I can tell you are worried. About you not doing the things you used to love. Me? I wish no one would be. But I want you to know I care. You’re in my thoughts and my heart, always there. So dear friend, please be well until we meet again!
7. I realize I have not kept in touch or checked in with you. I hope you are well and know that I am thinking of you. Please take care, okay.
8. Full of love and gratitude here. Gosh, I just love you so much. How are you, my dear? I hope your week went well. I am excited about the weekend. You’ll be happy to know that the movie was on point, which made me happy too. If this message feels long, it’s because it is obvious how I feel about you. I want to reach out and let you know how I feel in case you are questioning it. Take care of yourself; you deserve it!!
9. I am deeply sorry for your loss, but know that I will always care about you. I wish there were some way I could help. Take care of yourself, and know I am here for you whenever you’re ready to talk.
10. I’ve made it a priority to look after myself. To eat healthily and work out regularly because I want to be around you for a long time. I know we’re different, but we complement each other well, and I hope that never changes. So take care of yourself too.
Take Care Of Yourself Messages For Her
11. Take care of yourself. That is an order from your favorite doctor, also known as me! If you need to talk, call my cell, I can take a quick break and talk about anything to take your mind off all this.
12. I wanted to write and say how sorry I am that you are going through all this. You are in my prayers, and I wish you the best in your decision. Understand that when things get rough, family is there to help. I hope someday you can tell me what happened. If you ever need to talk. Take care of yourself!
13. Take care of yourself, eat healthily, relax and enjoy life. You deserve all the best!
14. I don’t know what came over you, but you have been complaining about everything lately. You are starting to drive me crazy! I’m worried, so I tried talking some sense into you. Please take care of yourself and don’t worry much about everyone else.
15. I’ve been a part of your life for the past years and I want to thank you for being there for me along the way. We have shared good and bad times, joy and sorrow, laughter and tears. I hope you will continue to be my friend now and in the future. Take good care of yourself.
16. you are essential to me, and I love you very much. You need to take care of yourself; please get some rest, eat healthily, and take your vitamins. Take care… Love you!
17. Take care of yourself! I want to see you smiling and happy again. We love you and miss you terribly.
18. You need to take care of yourself! Eat right, sleep more, and get some exercise. We won’t be able to fully enjoy your company if you don’t take care of yourself. Remember, we love you and want the best for you.
19. Take care of yourself. We are all here for you and love you.
20. Take care of yourself; I know you will beat this! Don’t worry about anything else when you get better. Just focus on yourself and get back to normal. We are always here for you!
Take Care Of Yourself Messages To him
21. Thank you so much for your love and friendship. I know that the world could use more people like you, and it will be a sad day when we lose you. Please stay well and take care of yourself. You are critical to me.
22. I just wanted to send a short note to wish you well. I hope everything is going great. I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you, and if there is anything special that you need or want, let me know. Take care, take it easy. Bye
23. This card is for you, so please, just because you are such a fantastic person. Take care of yourself; I love you.
24. we want to take a moment to thank you for your hard work and support during this time. We hope things are going well for you and that you are taking the time to care for yourself during this stressful transition.
25. I hope you’re doing well and are fighting back up. I love you, and I’m here if you need anything. You’ll find a new love one day; you know that. So keep moving forward and cheer up.
26. Take care of yourself, pay attention to what you eat, and sleep. Your health is essential, and I hope that this note has helped.
27. Our thoughts and prayers are always with you. Take care of yourself. Love, friends, and family
28. Hey! I hope you are well! I wanted to call you and check up on you to ensure you are taking care of yourself. I know things have been tough lately, so it’s not easy. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know, okay? Because I care about you and love you very much!
29. I sincerely hope you are doing well and have been following my advice. I will check on you while I am away. Take care of yourself; we all miss you.
30. I hope this is the right decision for you and your family. I pray that God gives you the strength to take care of yourself. I want you to know that I will always care about you and your well-being. Love,
Take Care Of Yourself Messages To Wife
31. I know you are dealing with many difficult things right now, but I want you to take care of yourself. You are so important to us. If there is anything we can do for you, please don’t hesitate to ask.
32. we just wanted to check-in. You have been super busy with work and haven’t had the time to get away. We miss you and just wanted to remind you that your health should be a priority. Please take some time off work and see a doctor. It is better to be safe than sorry!
33. It has been a long time since I have seen you. I hope things have been well for you and that you are taking care of yourself. You are one of my best friends, but I haven’t heard from you in a long time. I hope you are doing well; if you need anything, please let me know, and I will be there. I love you!
34. I’m so glad we are friends and hope you get everything you desire. Please take care of yourself. If you ever need anything, I’m always here for you. I miss you. I love you.
35. Please take care of yourself. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you feel better soon.
36. I have never met someone so loving and kind as you. You deserve nothing but the best in life because you give so much to others. Keep smiling and take care of yourself; I know you are trying your best.
37. You need rest to get your mind, body, and spirit back on track. Your health is more important than anything else. Take care always to eat right, get plenty of sleep, stay active, and see a doctor when you need to. Stay positive and remember that everybody has these problems if they ignore them. You don’t have the option of ignoring them if you want to live a happy and long life.
38. Do take care of yourself! You have a lot to live for. I hope you make the most of every day and get help if you feel like you are struggling too much. Remember, we are always here for you no matter what.
39. I hope you’re doing well. Your relationship with me means a lot to me, and I just want you to know that if ever you need anything, I’m here for you. Be sure to take care of yourself while going through this tough time.
40. I know it’s been a while since you have been home, and things can get rather hectic with life, but I miss you, my dear aunt. I hope you are doing well, I don’t want to seem like I am pushing you, but I just want you to know that I’m always here for you if you need someone to talk to. Take care of yourself. Love you lots.
Take Care Of Yourself Messages To Husband
41. Please take care of yourself and watch out for your high blood pressure. If something happens to me, I want you to know that I love you very much.
42. Take care of yourself. Get plenty of sleep, eat right, hydrate, and don’t overwork yourself. Take time each day to relax and enjoy your life with family and friends.
43. Take care of yourself. I am so proud of the person you are becoming and the difference I see in your efforts to be a healthier person. I believe in you and know you can do what you put your mind to.
44. Self-care is the best care. We know you’re trying to take care of a lot. You can’t do it all on your own. So let yourself rest, recharge, and heal. You deserve that.
45. I am sorry that work has been hectic, but I am happy to see you are well! I hope that you are staying positive and keeping yourself in good health.
46. You are one of the most thoughtful people I know. You are incredibly caring and considerate. Your positive attitude in the face of illness scares me sometimes, but it also gives me hope. Your positivity is inspiring, and your ability to remain healthy lives on with me every day. We all love you; please take care of yourself.
47. Please take care of yourself and be kind to yourself. I’m here for you if you need to talk or vent. Love you lots!
48. Please take care of yourself. Despite our differences, I’ve always admired and cared for you deeply. You’ve brought me great joy through the years, and I hope to be among your friends again soon.
49. Strive to take care of yourself. You have spent so much time caring for others that you have neglected to care for yourself. It is time to slow down and prioritize your needs to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Remember that good health creates the environment for positive relationships. Love and Light, my friend!
50. You are critical to me. You mean a lot to me. Take care of yourself. I need you around for a long time.
Take Care Of Yourself Messages To Sister
51. the essential thing to remember is to take care of yourself. You are so busy helping others that you often forget to take care of your own needs. I encourage you to take some time out of your schedule today and think about something nice that you can do for yourself, something that brings a smile to your face. Don’t be afraid to get a little selfish.
52. I know your thoughts are with your family and friends at a time like this. Take care of yourself!
53. Hi, how are you? I haven’t seen you for a long time. How is everything with you and your family? I wish you good luck in your business and your life. Take care of yourself and don’t forget to eat enough vegetables!
54. You are the most important person to me, and I will do anything to ensure you’re well taken care of.
55. Taking time for yourself and caring for your mental and physical health is essential. When stressed out from work or school, it is hard to keep a clear mind and make the right decisions. It is necessary to take a break if you start feeling run down and stressed out. Try getting some fresh air, meditating, doing yoga, eating healthier food, getting plenty of rest, hanging out with friends and family, exercising, or getting a massage.
56. To my best friend, take care of yourself. I want you to live a long, happy life and enjoy the simple things. Your love for laughter and smiles shines through everything you do. I’m so glad we ran into each other and became friends. I am sending you all my love and hugs!
57. Caring for my health has always been a top priority. I have been blessed to have the opportunity to enjoy a long and healthy life, far longer than most people ever get. So, take care of yourself for me. Make sure to exercise, eat right, and avoid being so stressed. It’s hard not being able to see you guys, but know that I’m thinking about you every day. You are all so very special to me!
58. It has been a while since we talked, but I remember you fondly. I hope life is treating you well and the sun shines on your world. Keep taking care of yourself.
59. Hey man, sorry I couldn’t make it to your weekend party. We were busy getting ready for the move back. Will I see you after we get all settled in, ok? Take care of yourself.
60. When you are well, you are an inspiration. When you are sick, it takes the cake. I know you can beat this… Take care of yourself; we love you so much!
Take Care Of Yourself Messages To Brother
61. As a concerned friend, I hope you have taken the time to care for yourself. You are my favorite person in the world, and I just want what’s best for you.
62. Take care of yourselves. I hope this little card brightens your day and helps you know how much you are cared for!
63. Take care of yourself and your baby. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
64. We wish you a speedy recovery. We miss you and love you so much! Take care of yourself. Sincerely
65. I Hope you are doing well! I just wanted to check up and see how you’re doing. You have been on my mind lately, and I miss hanging out with you! If you ever need an ear or a shoulder, count on me. Take care of yourself and remember that you deserve the best in life.
66. We’ve been friends for a long time, and I want you to know how much you mean to me. Taking care of yourself is the best thing you can do, so I wanted to send some positive vibes!
67. We are thinking of you and hope all is well. Please take care of yourself; we love and miss you. Love the family
68. I’m worried about you, and I don’t express this enough. I’m concerned if you’re eating well, sleeping enough, and staying active. A cold can threaten your health and well-being; do not take offense? I urge you: please take care of yourself!
69. Don’t feel bad about taking time for yourself. Your health is the most important thing! I’ll see you next year; I love you.
70. Take care of yourself, and try to minimize the stress in your life. You have my full support, so don’t forget to ask me for help if you need anything!
Take Care Of Yourself Messages To Friends
71. So sorry to hear about your loss. Take good care of yourself, and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
72. Take care of yourself; you deserve the best. Don’t let life pass you by because it’s too short. If you find my words and my wisdom too much to bear, know that I’m always here for you. Consider this my love letter to you, to tell you that I think of you often and love you.
73. I’m not a doctor or a psychologist, but I know you need help. You need it bad. There is so much help out there, don’t be afraid to get it. Take care of yourself; I love you and will do anything to keep you safe and sound.
74. we apologize if we have been distant. We both have been dealing with some stressful situations. Concussions, nursing school, and money issues constantly weigh down on us. Please take care of yourself and stay safe and in touch. We miss you all very much.
75. I want you to know how much I love and appreciate my family and friends. You are all so important to me, but time always gets the best of us. Please take care of yourselves and call me sometime. I will always answer; I miss hearing your voice.
76. I want you to take the time to care for yourself. Do that yourself, even if it’s just a coffee, a drive under the stars, and a deep breath. I love you!
77. You are critical to me, and I want you to know that. Your friendship means the world to me, and I will always be there for you no matter what. Take care of yourself, and remember that I love you!
78. I just wanted to reach out and remind you to take care of yourself. This is a stressful time, and we must do everything we can to keep our health intact. Call me if you need anything!
79. I hope you’re feeling better. I was thinking about you and praying to God that everything goes the way it should. Take care of yourself, and take lots of vitamins, especially C and Zinc; they help your immune system and energy levels. My number’s below if you need anything at all.
80. Spring is a time to smell the flowers, feel the warm weather on your skin and look inside yourself for the answers that make you glow. Take care of yourself. Be happy. Be at peace. Love yourself as much as we do.
Take Care Of Yourself Messages To Boyfriend
81. You are all so important in my life for many different reasons, and I hope each of you knows how much you mean to me. If there is anything I can do, just let me know. Take care of yourselves, and I hope to see you all soon.
82. I sure do hope you are feeling up to par. Take care of yourself….that is the essential thing in life. Everyone loves you.
83. Everyone knows you are one of the most caring people I know, and as a friend, I want to remind you to take good care of yourself too. You’re an awesome person, inside and out. Your kindness will find you friends for life. Never forget that!
84. I’m not going to send you a get-well-soon card. I want you to get better, but I also want you to take care of yourself until that day. I worry about you, and the next time you go snowshoeing by yourself at midnight, it will be a cold day before I let my phone die and forget to hear your voice again! Enjoy the time alone and remember how great life is just being plain old you.
85. You’re a good person, so I know you’ll get better. Don’t worry about me or anything else but your healing and your health. Take care of yourself.
86. This is to all my friends and family; this is just a reminder to take care of yourselves. Take time to eat right, drink lots of water, read up on all the latest health tips (I’ve included some links below), and get plenty of exercises. I hope you have a great summer!
87. Please take care of yourself, and work to lower stress. Relax, exercise, and let go. You are critical to me, and I want only the best for you. Kindness is important. Love unselfishly whenever possible. Take 20 minutes a day to breathe deeply and mentally release the top button of your pants. Brush your teeth gently while nursing puppies or kittens; the nightmare will go away in a puff of wind! (followed by smiley faces)
88. As your friend and family, we want nothing more than for you to be safe. If you don’t take care of yourself, we will. We love you very much and do not want to see you hurt yourself. Maybe it would help if you were under medical supervision to ensure you are safe. I am your friend and wish for the best for you always.
89. I just wanted to check up on you. Make sure you’re taking care of yourself. I hope everything is going ok, and if you need some help, don’t forget that we are only a phone call away.
90. We love and miss you. We just want to let you know that we are here for you. Please take care of yourself, so you can be around to see us grow older.
Take Care Of Yourself Messages To Girlfriend
91. Dear Client, I was unfortunate to hear about your stroke and wish you the best recovery. Please take good care of yourself and let me know if there is anything I can do to help at this difficult time.
92. Love yourself enough to take care of yourself. Put your needs first because no one else will! You are solid and beautiful.
93. Take care of yourself. If we don’t speak much anymore, there’s no need to. I love you, and I hope to see you in the future. I will never forget you and all the great memories we made together. Take care, my friend; I hope you have a happy life!
94. I am feeling a little better now, and thank you all for your support. These have been trying times, but I am sure they will make me more robust. To all my dearest friends and family, remember to take care of yourselves too!
95. Hey bro, I hope you take care of yourself. Thankfully you’re taking some time off and spending it with your friends and family. I’m sure it will all work out. Keep in touch and work hard. Don’t think we didn’t notice how you’ve been slacking off lately! LOL!
96. Take care of yourself and all of us at home. You’ve done so much, and we are proud of you. Thank you for serving our country with all your heart. We love you and appreciate everything that you do. Be safe out there!
97. Take care of yourself. We are all worried about you. I hope you can beat this… and any other obstacles that may cross your path in life. Love you!
98. I love you and care about you so much. I hope you feel my support and affection for you. Stay strong and know that you are loved.
99. Take good care of yourself. We don’t want to lose you to something as foolish as stress. I know you are a strong person and can handle anything life throws your way, but at least keep me up to date on what’s going on in your world. Nowadays, it is easy to forget about the ones you care about when you are preoccupied with the hustle and bustle of life around you. So take some time for yourself, relax, and enjoy your life.
100. Get more rest and give yourself a break. Go slow and easy with everything you do. I’ll miss you dearly while you are away. Get better soon and take care of yourself. Those are my parting words, and I love you with all my heart.