In this post, you’ll discover everything you need to know about Titan Trust Bank. Titan Trust is a fairly new bank in the finance industry, so there’s a lot of information that you need to know about this bank.
In this article, we will take you through a brief history of the bank as well as their branches and offices, customer care information and other essential details such as mobile banking and their credit facilities. Keep reading to learn more.
Table of Contents
- History Of Titan Trust Bank
- Titan Trust Bank Customer Care Number
- Titan Trust USSD Bank Code
- How To Open A Titan Trust Bank Account
- Titan Trust Bank Loans
- How To Apply For A Titan Trust Bank Loan
History Of Titan Trust Bank
Titan Trust Bank was established on the 12th day of December 2018. After acquiring its National banking license on the 26th of April, 2019, it started operating as a commercial National bank with full authorization.
The license granted to Titan Trust Bank was the first the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has granted in the last ten years.
With a vision to be Africa’s most trusted financial institution and a mission to create and manage value through a combination of empathy, talent, and superior technology by providing transparent and convenient solutions for stakeholders across all markets, Titan Trust Bank was formed to take advantage of lapses in the banking sector and see to unanswered demands of retail markets, SMEs and corporate institutions.
Managerial Team Of Titan Trust Bank
- Mr Tunde Lemo – CHAIRMAN.
- Mr Andy Ojei – NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR.
- Alhaji Abubakar Mohammed – INDEPENDENT NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR.
- Mr Mackombo Chukwudi Lawrence Omoile – INDEPENDENT NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR.
- Mr Mudassir Amray – MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO.
- Dr Adaeze Udensi – EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR.
- Stella Nwihim – HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES.
- Mr Mark Oguh – CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER.
- Mr Ademola Ajayi – HEAD OF COMPLIANCE.
- Chinenyeoke Uga – CHIEF RISK OFFICER.
- Uche Ugboh – TREASURER.
Titan Trust Bank Offices and Locations
Titan Trust Bank is headquartered at Plot 1680, Sanusi Fafunwa Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State.
Titan Trust Bank has branch locations around the country. It also has cash centres around the country.
A branch is a location outside the headquarters where full banking operations take place. Here, the full range of banking products and services can be offered. It is headed by a branch manager and has other officers or staff. Infrastructures are put in place to ensure proper record keeping, customer satisfaction, and security of funds and documents.
A cash centre on the other hand is used for just receiving and collecting cash deposits from customers by a receiving cashier. It is headed by a supervisor and staff who do not exceed five in number. Cash and documents are taken to the head office at the end of the day or an affiliated branch if there is one.
|Lagos Branch 1 (Apapa POD)||17, Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos State|
|Lagos Branch 2 (Ikeja POD)||53, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State|
|Lagos Branch 3 (Oshodi Mini POD)||1 TGI Close, Off Oworonshoki – Oshodi Expressway, Ilupeju, Lagos State|
|Lagos Cash Centre (Obanikoro Mini POD)||Romson Building, 203 Ikorodu Road, Lagos State.|
|Port Harcourt Flagship||Plot 5, Olusegun Obasanjo Road, Rivers State.|
|Kano Branch||73, Murtala Mohammed Way, Kano, Kano State.|
|Abuja Branch||685, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja.|
Titan Trust Bank Customer Care Number
Are you having any problems with your Titan Trust bank account? Or would you like to inquire about any other service offered by Titan Trust Bank? A customer care line is your go-to call. Let’s look at how to contact Titan Trust bank.
Titan Trust Bank has a lot of competent Customer Care agents available 24/7 to attend to and resolve all your complaints. You can contact the Titan Trust Bank customer care representative through any of the following means.
E-mail address: email@example.com
Phone: 07000200200, 012265100, 012265129
Or visit the website for more info at titantrustbank.com
Titan Trust Bank Facebook & Twitter Contact
You can drop your request or complaint messages on their social media handles:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/titantrustbank.
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/titantrust_help.
A customer care representative will reply to you as soon as soon can be and all your queries and complaints will be solved ASAP.
You should know that no Titan Trust Bank customer care representative will ask for your personal information like ATM PIN, ATM card number, Mobile Banking PIN, CCV Number, or Token or OTP (One Time Password) to complete your request. They have everything they need on their end, you just have to say YES or No to authorize them to do what they have to do.
Titan Trust USSD Bank Code
Almost every financial institution or bank in Nigeria has its own unique USSD code for making payments and transactions. The Titan Trust USSD code is *922#.
With this code, you can control your whole banking system using this Titan Trust Bank code. *922# allows you to bank safely, anytime, anywhere, on any device all in a smart and simple way.
You can use the *922# self-service code to do the following:
- Open a Titan Trust Bank Account.
- Reactivate Your Titan Trust Bank Account.
- Transfer Funds.
- Buy Data & Airtime.
- Check Your Titan Trust Bank Account Balance.
- Create an OTP (One Time Password).
- Create a Transaction PIN.
- Create Internet Banking Login Details.
- Pay Bills.
Titan Trust Swift Code
A swift code is a string of 8 or 11 digits that helped to identify and verify a bank or financial institution. If you wish to send money internationally, you’ll need it. The swift code for Titan Trust Bank is TTRUNGLA.
Titan Trust Bank Mobile Banking
How To Open A Titan Trust Bank Account
You can open a Titan Trust bank account simply by dialling *922# on any network and any phone (Nokia Torchlight, Andriod, or iPhone).
If you do not have an account, your BVN will be needed. After submitting this, follow the given instructions, and then your account number will be automatically generated and sent to you via SMS. You don’t need airtime, data, form, or passport to open an account using this method.
You can also open an account at any Titan Trust bank branch close to you.
How To Open A Titan Trust Bank Savings Account
To open a savings account with Titan Trust bank, you will need the following documents:
- A complete account opening form with signature.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- A passport photograph.
- Valid proof of residence.
- Personal identification (Any document like passport, voter’s card, National ID card, driver’s license).
Alternatively, you can create a titan trust bank account from the comfort of your home by downloading and filling out this form. After completing the form, send it as an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Savings account holders enjoy 24/7 banking services, limitless cumulative balance, cheque deposits of up to 2 million naira daily, and a minimum of 10% interest rate yearly for customers who do not make more than 4 transactions per month.
How To Open A Titan Trust Bank Current Account
To open a current account with Titan Trust bank, you will need the following documents:
- A complete account opening form with signature.
- Two duly filled reference forms.
- A passport photograph.
- Utility bill issued within previous 3 months.
- Personal identification (Any document like passport, voter’s card, National ID card, Drivers license).
- Full KYC Documentation of the customer.
- Valid proof of residence (for Nigerians) or work permit for foreigners.
Additionally, you can open a current bank from the comfort of your home or workplace by downloading and filling out this form. Upon completing the form, endeavour to send it as an email attachment to email@example.com
Current account holders enjoy 24/7 banking services, no initial deposit, and access to loans, credit cards, cheque deposits and withdrawals.
Titan Trust Bank Loans
Titan Trust Bank also provides financial assistance to its customers and offers different kinds of loans to its customers. From personal loans for individuals and Co-operate loans for businesses.
Here are some of the formats of the loans offered by Titan Trust Bank.
To enjoy access to this type of loan, you must be a salary earner and your company as it is a beneficiary to the staff of corporate organizations who have a Titan Trust bank account and have their salary accounts with the bank.
Some of the features and benefits of this type of loan are stated below:
- It is flexible enough to meet different personal needs.
- You get a minimum obligor limit of a hundred thousand naira (N100, 000). An obligor limit is a maximum amount a bank is allowed to lend a single borrower.
- Your salary account gets domiciled with Titan Trust bank. What this means is that you will be repaying the loan from your monthly salary.
- 25% of the employee’s net annual salary with a repayment period that does not exceed 12 months.
- Max. Obligor limit of 50% of annual income (where the terminal benefit is not in place) and tenor not exceeding 24 months.
- Max. Obligor limit of 75% of annual income (where the confirmed terminal benefit is above 100% of the loan amount) and tenor not exceeding 36 months.
- Debt-to-income is subject to 33.3%.
A percentage is determined after assessing the individual. The features include:
- Maximum Tenor of 31 days subject to the next payday.
- Domiciliation of salary with Titan Trust Bank.
- 1-month salary domiciliation.
The target markets for this are employees of corporate establishments, professionals and other salary account holders. The features include:
- Ensure that child/ward’s education is not interrupted, due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Loan amount of up to NGN5 million.
- Refinancing option is available.
- Remittance services are available.
How To Apply For A Titan Trust Bank Loan
- Complete a Titan Trust Bank Online consumer loan application form (PDF) or go to any of their branches or download it to make an inquiry, see the loan requirements and Complete a Titan Trust Consumer Loan Application.
- Submit the Titan Trust Consumer Loan form to any Titan Trust Bank branch close to you.
Before concluding this article, it is worthy to note that Titan Trust Bank has a partnership with Citibank, headquartered in New York, which serves as the bank’s correspondent.
Titan Trust Bank Limited is a bank that everyone should watch out for. Despite starting in 2019, the financial institution has grown in leaps and bounds. Recently, they purchased an 89.4% stake in Union Bank of Nigeria.