There are a lot of looks, styles, and variations to pick from when it comes to styling your little girl’s hair. Styling your baby girl’s hair can be stressful, even if you know how to make hair. I intend to show you the best hairstyles for baby girls and toddlers.
If you’re looking for a super cute hairstyle for your baby girl for school, church, special occasion, holiday, or summer hairstyles, these are the cutest and most beautiful hairstyles for little black girls.
I recommend that you also check out our post on the best haircut for boys.
Table of Contents
- Best Hairstyles For Little Girls & Babies
- 1. Natural Heavenly Puff
- 2. Natural Curly Cornrow & Pineapple Topping
- 3. Natural Mini Mouse Buns
- 4. Natural Angel Buns For Little Girls
- 5. Shoreline Braids With Top Buns
- 6. Pineapple Buns Hairstyle For Little Girls
- 7. Natural Top Bun Curl Hairstyle For Little Girls
- 8. Single Braid With Super Buns
- 9. Curly Braids With Top Buns For Little Girls
- 10. Natural Mohawk Ridge For Little Girls
- 11. Front Braid and Pineapple Buns For Little Girls
- 12. Cornrow braids For Little Girls
- 13. Low dread for Little Girls
- 14. All Side Ponytail Braids For Little Girls
- 15. All Back Braids With Side Pony Tail For Nigerian Babies
- 16. One side Braid with Beads For Nigerian Babies
- 17. Short Lemonade Braids With Beads For Toddlers
- 18. Updo Twisted Braids For Kids
- 19. Center Ponytail Braids For Toddlers
- 20. Double Braided Ponytail With Loose End For Little Girls
- 21. Braids Hairstyles For Little Girls
- 22. Estate Buns For Little Girls
- 23. Two Gaint Buns Hairstyle For Girls
- 24. Curly Pigtail Hairstyle For Girls
- 25. Double Buns Curly Braids For Little Girls
- 26. Curly Dreads For Little Girls
- 27. Braided PigTail Hairstyle For Little Girls
- 28. Triangle Estate Buns For Little Girls
- 29. Double Twist Hairstyle For Baby Girls
- 30. Fishbone Braids With Top Buns Hairstyle
- Hairstyling Tips For Baby Girls
Best Hairstyles For Little Girls & Babies
We’ve highlighted some of the most beautiful hairstyles for cute little girls. Here are the cutest hairstyles for little girls:
1. Natural Heavenly Puff
This elegant hairstyle will make your little girl look like a queen. Natural Heavenly Puff features two puffs placed close to each other side by side. The hard part of making this hair is that this hairstyle requires constant attention. Nonetheless, this is one of the best hairstyles for small babies.
2. Natural Curly Cornrow & Pineapple Topping
The cornrows weaved below the massive puff. The puff on top can be styled to your preferred style. If you want a curl on top of the style, try applying hair oil mixed with water daily. Cornrows are undoubtedly one of the best girl’s hairstyles for weddings.
3. Natural Mini Mouse Buns
Are you looking for the best hairstyles for girls with round faces? Then try out this hairstyle. Mini Mouse Buns is another baby hairstyle that is Minnie Mouse-inspired. This buns style will make your little girl feel extra special plus it is easy to make and maintain.
4. Natural Angel Buns For Little Girls
How cute is this? This is another fancy kid hairstyle that is top-notch for special events and occasions. These kids’ hairstyles for girls will make your baby girl look like she’s all grown up, mature, and confident.
5. Shoreline Braids With Top Buns
Shoreline Braids With Top Buns is another classic hairstyle for baby girls with long hair. It has the perfect combination of weaving, braids, and puffs. This kid hairstyle is the right styling choice for girls with dry and tender hair.
6. Pineapple Buns Hairstyle For Little Girls
In this adorable retro style, a flat puff is inserted in the crown of the head, and pigtails braids are made around the head. This baby girl hairstyle is popular among African American kids, but it’s also suitable for family outings, vacations, and picnics.
7. Natural Top Bun Curl Hairstyle For Little Girls
This is another top-rated hairstyle for baby girls with confidence. This style adds a little flair and personality to your baby girl’s looks thanks to the big doughnut on the crown of the head. It is the perfect natural hairstyle for kids.
8. Single Braid With Super Buns
Just gather the hair from the forehead to the crown of the head and make a big doughnut there and you’ve just made a super bun. You can also decide to make another one and add some flowers. It is one of the best hairstyles for girls with long hair.
Plus, it’s easy to make, maintain and is suitable for any occasion. It is another simple hairstyle for girls with a big forehead.
9. Curly Braids With Top Buns For Little Girls
Curly Braids With Top Buns is another natural hair braiding style for toddlers and growing kids. All twists were focused on the center, and the puff became the main attraction. This baby hairstyle is easy to make and is perfect for kids that play a lot.
10. Natural Mohawk Ridge For Little Girls
This baby hairstyle makes your beautiful baby girl look classy, beautiful, and stand out in any crowd. Plus, it is easy to make. Applying hair styling gel or Shea butter on the hair will help keep her hair moisturize and hold it firmly.
11. Front Braid and Pineapple Buns For Little Girls
This toddler hairstyle is just adorable and chic. The braided part of the hair is focused on the crown while two extra puffs give that extra touch that it needs. Applying texturizing hair spray will hold the braid firmly and give the hair a super shine.
12. Cornrow braids For Little Girls
This braided hairstyle with beads is a trendy Nigerian baby hairstyle and can make any little girl look like royalty. Squared Cornrow braids are also one of the quickest and easiest hairstyles to make for babies.
13. Low dread for Little Girls
This is one of the most beautiful hairstyles for baby girls with short hair. Short dread allows the child to play and run around without hurting the scalp of her hair. This hairstyle also allows accessories such as beads, headbands, bows, and hats.
14. All Side Ponytail Braids For Little Girls
Braids are the top choice hairstyles for girls that prefer nice little twists over natural hairstyles. This curly updo will make your baby girl look like a princess on any occasion.
15. All Back Braids With Side Pony Tail For Nigerian Babies
Ponytails are another popular Nigerian baby girl hairstyle. The curly braided hairstyle leaves your baby’s hair loose while shaping her little face perfectly. You can also add a cute hair bow on top of the hair to give it a cleaner and shiny look.
16. One side Braid with Beads For Nigerian Babies
This is another toddler braided hairstyle with beads that are perfect for birthday girls. If your little princess is celebrating her birthday, I highly recommend this hairstyle for her.
17. Short Lemonade Braids With Beads For Toddlers
This Short Lemonade Braid is dressed up with two mini braids. One of the braids was focused on the front and the other by the side. Both were finished with beads, making this elegant hairstyle suitable for any outfit.
18. Updo Twisted Braids For Kids
Updo Twisted Braids For Little Girls is another Toddler hairstyle with braids and a super choice for your baby for any occasion. It’s especially perfect for shopping on Shoprite, visiting Dominos Pizza, or Coldstone creamery.
19. Center Ponytail Braids For Toddlers
This hairstyle is a natural hair braiding style for toddlers and fantastic hair for any occasion. A style like this is perfect for showcasing your baby’s long hair while keeping the look neat. This is probably the best girls’ hairstyle for weddings.
20. Double Braided Ponytail With Loose End For Little Girls
This is a cute and comfortable hairstyle for your baby girl. These braids decorated with beads are an exciting look and can be used with bows to keep hair in place, making it an ideal hairstyle for beautiful girls who love to run and play.
21. Braids Hairstyles For Little Girls
Wrapping your kid’s hair in buns is another great way to keep her hair clean and make them look awesome as well. If you are looking for top-rated buns hairstyles for baby girls, these are the best ones yet.
22. Estate Buns For Little Girls
This hairstyle will make your girl look like a supermodel. This look will surely make your baby girl stand out in any crowd. This hairstyle is just spectacular which makes it perfect for both school and special occasions. This hair is also natural, easy to make, and maintain.
23. Two Gaint Buns Hairstyle For Girls
How cute is the double crown twist hairstyle? ThisToddler hairstyle keeps hair in place and allows you, baby, to jump around without hurting her scalp. This hairstyle is one of the best girl hairstyles for school.
24. Curly Pigtail Hairstyle For Girls
This is one of the cutest hairstyles for Nigerian babies. This hairstyle can be adjusted anytime and even braided or twisted in place, depending on your personal preferences.
25. Double Buns Curly Braids For Little Girls
How adorable is this? This Hairstyle features a braid pattern comprising of cornrows, box braids, and french braids, weaved together in an eye-catching heart detail that your little girl will adore.
26. Curly Dreads For Little Girls
This is one of the most popular girl hairstyles. A super cute hairstyle for little girls with dreads, this style features single dreads, twisted together, and hovering around the face. It is an excellent choice for black babies’ hairstyles with short hair.
27. Braided PigTail Hairstyle For Little Girls
This is one of the most beautiful hairstyles for kids. This simple Braided PigTail Hairstyle is perfect for all occasions. It is a must-try if you’re looking for attractive and straightforward kids’ hairstyles for girls. This is quick and easy to make girls hairstyle.
28. Triangle Estate Buns For Little Girls
If you’re looking for new and adorable Twist hairstyles for the little girl, this Triangle Estate Buns For Little Girls is a fun, trendy, and age-appropriate hairstyle for baby girls.
29. Double Twist Hairstyle For Baby Girls
Bring out the inner diva in your baby girl with this Double Twist Hairstyle For Baby Girls. This hairstyle puts a simple twist on this classic African hairstyle, giving your little girl a fresh new look.
30. Fishbone Braids With Top Buns Hairstyle
This is a new and trending hairstyle for African babies. This hairstyle is a combination of tender and culture and is ideal for family reunions. This hairstyle will bring out the inner beauty of your baby girl.
Hairstyling Tips For Baby Girls
If you want your baby girl’s hair to grow healthy and firmer, here are some of the best hair care procedures for baby girls you should follow:
- Use a mild sulfate-free shampoo on your baby’s hair
- Be gentle when combing or brushing your baby’s hair
- Apply a moisturizer or oil after washing your baby’s hair
- Remember to shampoo weekly
- Massage her hair and scalp with natural oil
- Use delicate baby hair products on your baby’s hair
- Hairstyles for little girls are should be precise because babies are playful and a little mishap may injure their tender short scalp.
- When choosing a hairstyle for your baby girl, be sure to make it short and wrapped her head so it doesn’t tangle or hurt them when they are playing.