Islam is a religion of brotherhood. It says that all Muslims are like one body. If one part of a body feels pain, the whole body will feel it. The importance of friendship cannot be undermined as it forms an integral part of our lives. It is one of the most important relationships that we have.
There are many different religions, cultures, and ethnicities in the world. While most of us have one thing in common—celebrating our birthdays—it is important to remember that there are other cultures who have different ideas about this special day. It is vital that we respect the differences between cultures so that no offense is given. If you have a friend or loved one who is of Arab Muslim faith, it is appropriate to wish them happy birthdays as well.
It is said that a friend in need is a friend indeed. Having a good circle of friends can make live more fun and enjoyable, where you can share your happiness and sorrows with them. They can also help you to deal with our problems more effectively.
What if your very good friend is a Muslim, how do you wish him a happy birthday?
No worries, here are 100 messages that you can send to your Islamic friend to wish him a happy birthday even if you are not Islam.
A lot of people may not know that in Islam, we celebrate birthdays in a very different way than the majority of people do. We may send someone a card or an e-mail saying “Happy Birthday!” but we don’t host parties with drinks and cake, either.
However, that doesn’t mean that we don’t show our love and appreciation for each other on our birthdays. We have different ways of showing how much we care about our loved ones during this time. Here are some ideas to help you celebrate your Muslim friend or loved one’s birthday in a respectful way:
Islamic Birthday Duas To Send To A Good Friend
1. May Allah bless you! Happy birthday to your loved one. I hope this special day brings you many joyful memories and much happiness. You are a wonderful person, friend, and family member and we are all blessed to have you in our lives.
2. As you gradually get older and wiser, May Allah bless you with a long, healthy, and prosperous life. May the good Lord shower you with health and happiness all through your birthdays and beyond. I hope this day brings you everything you deserve, you’re such a special person to me; it’s difficult to find words to describe my feelings for you.
3. My dear loved one, you are a great inspiration to countless people. Thank you for the love and care you have given me and for being there when I needed someone the most. I pray the Almighty would continue showering his blessings upon you to help you achieve all your dreams. Live long and be happy, my love! Here’s wishing a very happy birthday to my best friend!
4. To my dearest friend on her birthday, wishing you a joyous life ahead. You are the dearest one in my eyes and anyone who has you as a friend is lucky. May Allah bless you with His love and protection. Happy birthday to you.
5. It’s your birthday today, and all I want to do is wish you a happy birthday! Wish you a very happy birthday, dear. As you go through the rest of your life as a woman, always keep in mind that many love you and care for you. And don’t stop spreading smiles, whenever and wherever you can!
6. My dear friend, you are more than a friend. You are my brother in Islam, I love you so much. I miss you every second of every day. May God continue to bless you and our friendship. Love ya lots!
7. Hi! We just want to take this opportunity to wish you a very happy birthday! I hope it brings you many wonderful moments! Our door is always open to you. Please feel free to drop by anytime. Love you and congratulations on your special day!
8. I am sending you my love and warm wishes on this Birthday of yours. I pray that Allah will shower his blessings upon you in abundance. Wish you a Happy Birthday!
9. May Allah bless you and make this year the best of your life. May you achieve all your dreams and make everyone proud. You are a great friend who is always there to support us in every situation, and I am so lucky to have you as my friend.
10. May Allah blesses you, guide you, and keep you. May He help you do good deeds and forgive your bad ones, keep you from harm and make easy for you what He has made difficult. May his mercy reach you wherever you are. May Allah bestow upon you that which will benefit you in this world as well as the next, for he is the Most Generous.
Islamic Birthday Message For Sister/Brother
11. You are not just a birthday boy, but also my source of light. My gift to you is my sincere love! I pray that Allah guides you, blesses you, and keeps you in your daily life, and may blessings be upon him. May I also wish that Allah bless you abundantly – with happiness, joy, and peace – in this life and the next?
12. May peace, happiness, and joy surround you on your birthday. May Allah be with you always, in all that you do. I am so fortunate to have a friend like you. I wish you all of the best things in life, long life, health, and happiness.
13. We wish for the best for you both. We wish health, wealth, and happiness to you and your family. On this happy occasion of your birthday, we want to say that you are an amazing individual and we are proud to know a person such as yourself. Wishing the best to you both on your anniversary with love, care, and support.
14. Though you are physically far from me, I feel your presence every day. Wishing you a joyous birthday! Stay blessed and healthy. I am grateful for the support you give to me and for always making me feel wanted. Thanks for being someone special to share my life with. Happy birthday to a marvelous friend!
15. May your year be blessed with warmth, abundance, and love. I pray that Allah wraps his merciful arms around you, bestowing you with comfort and contentment. May the angels surround you, kissing your forehead with their tender hands. May the abundance of joy and peace surround you, heighten your spirits, and enhance your life. My wish for you this new year is full of love, peace, and happiness.
16. May Allah blesses you and celebrate your birthday with His many rewards. Also wishing that your family and friends have their happy birthdays on this day, I love you.
17. Happy birthday to you, may this be the best year yet. You are such an amazing person and friend. All your hard work and dedication start to show daily. I love you and hope this birthday will be the start of many more great years!
18. Seek refuge in Allah and celebrate his beautiful blessings today. May this day bring abundance and happiness to your family, and may all of your wishes be fulfilled.
19. Happy birthday to my dear friend. I am proud to consider you as my airborne neighbor and as my friend. You are very special to me, and I am glad that every year Allah brings us together to share our joy and experiences, celebrating the blessings and gifts we received from Allah. May Allah bless you with long life and well-being, so you will be here for many years to come. Have a nice day!
20. Wishing you all the love, joy, and happiness that Allah has set aside for us in paradise. May your day be special and filled with good health, peace, happiness, and joy. Have a great birthday.
Islamic Birthday Message For Husband/Wife
21. May Allah blesses you with happiness, good health, and success. I pray Allah makes every wish of yours come true and that He adds beauty to your life. May Allah keep you happy, keep you smiling and make your life full of joy, love, and peace.
22. I wished to find some good and special words that could reflect your unity with me from your birth and We decided to shut up every one of them because it is difficult to describe you in any way.
23. To my dearest, I hope that you have a wonderful birthday! I am so proud to have you as my friend and wish nothing but the best for your future. I know that we can always count on each other, no matter what the situation may be. I wish that all of your dreams come true and that you live a long and healthy life. You are an amazing person who is always there to help others. The world needs more people like you!
24. May Allah give you strong faith, peace, and prosperity and always keep you with the best companions. May Allah bless you abundantly, may He make you the owner of all goodness and fill your life with love and happiness.”
25. I always find joy in your presence; you bring laughter to everyone around. I know that good times are ahead. Keep living life to the fullest brother, because it can be over before we even realize it! We love you and wish you all the best for years to come!
26. Your birthday is meant to be full of joy and celebration. May Allah bless you with health, wealth, love, and happiness. I pray that you are showered with love from Allah and those around you. Wishing you an amazing year!
27. We wish you all the best, may Allah help you to grow stronger and stronger. May this new year be full of Allah’s grace and abundant in joy. We love you so much! Have a safe trip and enjoy your birthday. I hope it will be a wonderful year for you, filled with many joys. I love you, my friend.
28. All your family sends their love to you on this occasion. We hope that many more years will be added to your life and that you will always be truly happy. May Allah bless you with success in this life and may He reward you for all the good things that you do and also forgive your sins.
29. You are a blessing. May Allah bless you always and keep you close to him and his mercy all the days of your life. Your happiness is the reason for our smile, may the love of Allah surround you!
30. May God bless you as you step into another year of life! You are a wonderful person, and I hope you enjoy the coming year and everything it has to offer. I wish you happiness, health, and many, many more years. I love you to the moon and back! Happy Birthday!
Islamic Birthday Message For Best Friend
31. I wish you a very happy birthday! May Allah bless you and keep you safe throughout your life. I pray that you continue to be as sweet, caring, and loving as you are now. I can’t believe that another year has passed since the day of your birth. Enjoy your special day with people who love you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
32. May Allah blesses you and guide you through the coming year. May He smile upon you, forgive sins, and lead your soul to Heaven. May he protect you from all harm and evil, keep you happy and healthy, and fulfill all of your wishes. Any health or prosperity depends on His will, we must remember this. We play Allah to make your birthday full of blessings.
33. On this occasion I want you to know that your friendship is such a blessing in my life. May Allah keep you always happy and healthy, showered with love, laughter, and peace.
34. May Allah blesses you and keep you happy always. May He make your heart light with love and peace. May He guide your steps in righteousness. May He make you a blessing to everyone who knows you, and may He grant you a long and healthy life!
35. May Allah shower you with blessings, bring you closer to him, and wherever it’s possible always guide you on the straight path. Wish you long life and happiness, and may Allah protect you always from all types of harm.
36. May Allah blesses and increase you in health, wealth, and love. You’re a true friend, a wonderful companion. A blessing to have in my life because you always brighten every day with your smile! You shine like the moon and glow like the sun, truly special and one of a kind! Thank you for making me feel so close to you- it’s been such a joy to be by your side through all these years.
37. We love you and wish you a happy birthday. May Allah shower you with countless pleasures on your special day. May he bless all the endeavors of your life and those whom you love with His grace. May He nurture the bonds between us with kindness and mercy.
38. We want you to have a very happy birthday. We pray that Allah showers you with everything you need in life and keeps you safe always. We hope our friendship can go on for many years to come. We love you.
39. May this birthday be your best one ever. You are so gorgeous, smart, and sweet. May you get all the things you need to make your life beautiful. I know Allah will keep blessing you and your family to live long and healthy lives. I love you always!
40. May Allah keeps you in good health, continue to make your life easy, and bless you richly. May you grow wiser and more courageous with each passing day. I love you.
Islamic Birthday Message For Loved One
41. May Allah brings you closer to Islam and makes your life better. Your friendship means so much to me, and I hope that our lives can intertwine forever. You are an amazing friend, my dear brother. I hope this birthday brings you all your heart desires.
42. May Allah fills your heart with happiness and grants you all the wishes you may have. May he bless and show you his love, mercy, kindness, and generosity. Have a beautiful day ahead, and never forget to say Salam (Hello) to those who miss you.
43. May you be blessed with happiness and joy, congratulations on your birthday. I pray that Allah gives you every success in life. May our friendship last forever, and may Allah always be there to guide us.
44. Birthday is the day to express your gratitude and thankfulness to your loved ones and friends. Wishing you such a nice happy hour that you will extend the pleasure on this day and enjoy every moment while you are living your life.
45. May Allah bless you this and every birthday. May He continually give you his love and guidance to light the way in your life. May we celebrate many more of your birthdays. Many happy returns of the day!
46. Happy birthday to you. You are so special to me, an angel from Allah. I hope Allah gives you all the best and protects you all the time. I love you and may Allah love you more.
47. May the blessing of Allah be with you and may He allow you to see your next birthday surrounded by family and friends. Happy Birthday.
48. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I miss you already and I wish there was some way to bring you home sooner. You are my family, my shoulders to lean on, a person who helps me succeed in life and love. I love you with all my heart!
49. I hope that you are enjoying your birthday and the time that you have to spend with loved ones. May Allah bless you with joy, happiness, and health. May he give you a long and happy life. May his love surround you all day long.
50. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May Allah bless you with the best of this life and the hereafter. May He give you all your wishes and may you continue to spread peace & love in this world.
Islamic Birthday Message For Myself
51. May Allah bless and protect you always. I pray that you have a blessed, healthy, and prosperous life. May your coming year be filled with love, joy and happiness. Happy Birthday!
52. Happy birthday to my BFF! I can’t imagine spending my day without you. You’re always there for me when I need you and nothing can ever change that! I wish you nothing but the best in life and pray that Allah bless you with everything you could ever hope for!
53. May Allah shower his blessings upon you and fill your heart with joy and love all year long. I pray that He guides you and for your protection. I wish for you a heart full of love and an expression of this love in all that you say and do.
54. I hope your happy birthday wish comes true! May you have a blessed and wonderful birthday celebration filled with joy and laughter. I pray that this day will bring you happiness, pleasure, milestones, fun, and success!
55. May Allah bless you and keeps you safe from harm all the days of your life. I hope all your wishes and dreams come true. You deserve to have the best in life.
56. The more time I spend with you, the more I appreciate who you are and what you do. You make me feel so good about myself and you inspire me to be a better person. Happy birthday.
57. May Allah bless you with all the best and give you many years of life and youth so that you can continue doing good deeds and help others, may he protect you from all sadness in this world and from his punishment on the day of judgment.
58. A special wish to you on your birthday! May Allah bless you with more happy birthdays to come and shower you with things only He can give. May Allah protect you from all evil, pain, and suffering! Happy Birthday.
59. May Allah bestows his blessings upon you and keeps you happy. Your smile is like a candle that lights up the dark, may Allah give you many more years of light, love, and happiness.
60. May you be blessed with success in everything that you do, may Allah always keep you safe, happy, and loved. You are one of the nicest persons we know and I do not doubt that Allah will bless you with an amazing life.
Islamic Birthday Wishes For Boss
61. Happy birthday to our dearest brother! All the best in this year of Allah! And I pray that Allah showers you with endless blessings.
62. On your special day, we pray that Allah brings you happiness, good health, and success in all your life endeavors. We hope this year brings you joy and prosperity, and peace of mind for all the good deeds you’ve done throughout your life. Happy birthday!
63. Wow! It is hard to believe that a year has gone by since I last saw you. Look at you now, you have grown into a fine young man. I wish you all the best in life and may Allah bless you with health, happiness, and success. Happy Birthday!
64. Hope everything works out for you! You’re a great help! May all you do bring happiness and warmth to those you love and help. Wishing you all the best and success in your life.
65. This card was created with the message of love and friendship. My prayer is that you may forever find guidance, peace, and prosperity. I wish you every joy on this day, followed by a life filled with even more joy, peace, and love.
66. As the son of Allah I ask His blessings and favor upon you; and as a brother, I offer you my affection and goodwill. And as a member of your family, I present to you my salutation and love. May Allah bless, preserve and increase your use all the days of your life.
67. As the candle of celebration flickers and almost burns out, its brightness brings a joyful moment in your life. Birthday wishes for close friends, brothers, and sisters from the bottom of my heart – May Allah bless and shower his favors upon you.
68. This is my birthday wish for you! May Allah bestow His countless blessings in the form of happiness, love, and knowledge upon you. May Allah shower you with the purest of His bounties and bestow upon you everything you have ever wished for. May Allah give you the gift of health and good family, life partners, friends, and neighbors. May Allah Make every breath a cause for endless thanksgiving. And finally, may Allah protect you.
69. I hope all your wishes and dreams come true, that you have much success and happiness on your special day, and that Allah bless and protects you always. May this year be your best year ever! I wish you a very happy birthday.
70. To my friend who is like my brother, I am proud to say that you achieved another year of life, and that gives me joy. Even though we are not together today, I pray to Allah for your protection and health. May He give you many more years of life and happiness.
Islamic Birthday Duas For Neighbors
71. May Allah bless you on your special day of birth. May He bring you joy and happiness, and forgive you for all your mistakes, past and present. What a blessing it is to have you in our life. Happy Birthday.
72. Generosity is dutifulness. The reward of generosity is generosity. May Allah bless us with a blessed birth and a magnificent life in the hereafter. I hope your birthday comes with a lot of blessings and happiness. Allah’s grace upon you. We wish you a very happy birthday.
73. I hope that you find a lifetime of happiness on your special day. I will pray for you and think of you every day. May Allah bring joy to your heart and peace to your soul.
74. May Allah bless you with more white hairs and less gray hairs, more money, and fewer worries, more to eat, and less to do. And may your coming year be filled with love and happiness.
75. I just want to wish you the best birthday ever! May all your dreams come true and may Allah grant you the best moments of your life. We love you so much!
76. Many happy returns of the day to my dear friend and may Allah bless you with joy, peace, prosperity, and all that makes your life full of meaning. I am wishing you a very happy birthday some sweet words said by me.
77.! Happy birthday, I have no words to describe how happy and cheerful you make me feel and how much I love you. May Allah bless you with the best of what He has and make all your dreams come true, and may He be the one to protect you always.
78. I am thinking of you as we speak, wishing and praying that Allah brings you health and happiness. May your day be blessed with joy, laughter, and love. May the beautiful sky above us shower its blessings upon you and yours. Promise me to never forget to thank Allah for the gift of life every day.
79. I am so happy to see you next year! I hope this year goes well for you and I wish Allah gives you everything you are hoping and wishing for! Stay strong in your faith, because there are a lot of people out there who could use your kindness and generosity.
80. What a very special birthday, may Allah grant you many more. The cake is in the shape of a cloverleaf. A few nights ago, I dreamed about three clover leaves that were put on my in the dream, my eyes were opened and I saw clearly for the first time. I think that means I see now that you become a man today. May Allah give you strength and good health and bless you always with success no matter the decisions you make or the roads you choose.
Islamic Birthday Duas For Co-Workers
81. You have been my friend since we were young, but through the years has grown into something more. You have always made me feel special and loved, so this card is to let you know how I feel. Thank you for being in my life!
82. You are so special to us and it is our humble prayer that Allah grants you a great life. We wish you continued good health and happiness always. We also pray Allah rewards you with the best in this world and the hereafter.
83. We hope you have a wonderful birthday; we cannot wait to celebrate with you. Your presence makes our day so much better. You’re the best daughter a mother could ask for. May Allah bless you with a long, happy and healthy life.
84. May Allah bless you with happiness on your special day and may He guide you to grow in the best manner. You are dearly loved by all members of this household; may Allah make it easy for us to celebrate our love for you.
85. I’m so glad to have you in my life. You are one of my best friends and I love you for who you are. Every day we spend together has a special place in my heart. I hope your birthday is full of love and happiness that lasts forever!
86. Bismillah…As-Salaamu alaikum wa Rahmatullah! Happy birthday!! May Allah bless you with the ability to walk on the straight path that leads to Jannah. You are a great person who can always make me laugh, and I will always be there for you when you need a friend.
87. May ALLAH bless you in your days and may HE give you a long and happy life. Remember to always have faith in HIM, He will always be there for you. Remember to always say your prayers and to remember HIM, because it’s all true. That one day HE will be the judge of all those who exists.
88. May Allah grant you a year full of happiness and good health, pleasure, and prosperity. You are such an amazing person and I truly appreciate your warmth and love. Thank you for being such an important part of my life. Your friendship means so much to me!
89. Mom, today is your birthday and I want to say that you are an inspiration! When I was younger, I never knew what it meant to be a good Muslim. But amazingly you have set such a great example for me and I will always appreciate all of your advice! In faith alone, we seek help from Allah. You deserve all the happiness in the world mom!
90. You mean so much to us. We hope your day is full of all the things you love and enjoy. You will always be like our own son; we can’t wish for you any greater joy than what you bring to our family!
Islamic Birthday Duas For Son & Daughter
91. May Allah bless you with good health, a long happy life, and an endless amount of happiness in your life. You’re such a special person to us, as you’ve become part of our family in so many ways. We’re all so thankful for the gifts you give to us every day.
92. You are a light in my life. The love you give off is like the sun warming my days. There will never be anyone quite like you. Our friendship truly means the world to me and I wish you good health and happiness always.
93. May you live long, and may your life be prosperous. I hope this new year finds you healthy and happy. may Allah bless your life with much more in the coming years.
94. May this birthday be the beginning of a year full of joy and happiness. May your birthday be witnessed with smiles and laughter. May you find peace, love, and fulfillment on this day.
95. I am happy to wish a very Happy birthday to your little angel. Your child is growing up so fast and has filled our hearts with joy. People may say they grow up too fast, but I think they are wrong. They don’t grow up too fast at all, because I know that every minute you have with them is precious!
96. I can’t help but think back to all the memories we’ve had so far. I feel like you have been in my life forever, which is a good thing because I don’t know what I would do without you in it. You mean so much to me and I just want you to know how special you are to me.
97. When you were born, the angels were singing in heaven. They were celebrating the birth of a very beautiful and special baby. It’s been together now that I think back on it, how many years has it been? It seems like a lifetime, but I remember it clearly as day. That angelic smile, the twinkle in your eye, the bouncy little walk. Now you are so grown up and with every birthday that comes by my heart fills with joy for all the wonderful memories we had.
98. I just wanted to take a moment and wish you a very happy birthday! I hope you have an amazing day, surrounded by loved ones, and remember that no matter how far we may be, we’re always close in heart. May Allah bless you and fill your heart with happiness.
99. My best wishes to you on this special day. Love and respect come to give us peace and make our world a much better place. I wish you always stay happy and healthy. Love is the most powerful force in the universe, and there is nothing else like it — Wishing you all of my love!
100. Happy birthday! May this special day be the beginning of a wonderful year that is filled with love, happiness, and good health. I pray the Almighty Allah may shower you with his blessings and grant you all that which is in your best interest.