Easter is also known as Pascha or Resurrection Sunday. It marks the end of Lent, a 40-day period of fasting and repentance for Christians that begins on Ash Wednesday. At Easter, Christians celebrate their belief that Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death and freeing believers from sin’s power over them.
It is one of the most important Christian holidays. It celebrates the resurrection of Jesus Christ, who Christians believe was crucified and rose from the dead three days after his death. The holiday takes place on a Sunday between March 22 and April 25, but it’s always celebrated on the first Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox.
We’ve shared a list of Easter messages that you can send your friends and make them feel special this Easter. Our Easter message is the perfect way to wish your friends and family a happy Easter. These messages are great for sending on social media, texting, or sending via email.
100+ Merry Christmas Wishes, Prayers, Messages To Friends And Family
100+ Happy New Year Wishes To Friends And Family
100+ Happy Boxing Day Messages, Wishes, Quotes
These are the best Easter wishes that you can send to your friends and family this Easter.
Best Easter Wishes For Family Members
1. Want to send some Easter wishes? We have clever and funny Easter cards for you to choose from. Express your thoughts to your family and friends with a thoughtful message. An Easter greeting is a nice way to show we care. Send it today!
2. Warmest Easter wishes to you, your family, and your friends! With the end of this beautiful month in sight, we look towards a new beginning with hope, faith, and determination! We wish you a happy Easter, and a fun-filled holiday full of Easter Eggs and bunnies. Enjoy your day!
3. Wishing you a very Happy Easter, full of exciting and joyous moments. I would like to also thank you for making my life bearable, as my life is as interesting as a lonesome walk in the park.
4. Easter is that time when our whole family gathers to enjoy the incredible happiness of being together. We wish you a very happy Easter!
5. I know many people are in a hurry to get Easter egg necklaces and chocolates from their loved ones on this special day. However, our family wishes you a very happy Easter – I know you have many other things to do, but spend a few minutes reading my precious gift. We love you for always caring about us and making life smooth for the family.
6. Faith and trust, are two words that define the relationship between you and me. Both the words are in no way small to describe how important you have been to me. I think you deserve all the happiness and joy of life for being there for me for so many years! Have a blessed Easter!
7. Wishing you a wonderful and joyous Easter! Try to spend some quality time with your family, especially your children. They grow so fast that they don’t stay small even for a second. Time flies when you’re having fun, so make use of every minute of every day to enjoy life! May God’s blessings be with you always!
8. On this special day, we think of those who are dear to us, and especially to you. We wish you a pleased Easter! We are glad to celebrate another Easter with you!
9. Happy Easter to you and your family! May the Good Lord bless you tremendously. We are going to send a prayer as well, so please keep us in your heart. AMEN!
10. We have had a great time coming together as a family and watching our kids play together. We have grown and been a happy family ever since. We thank you for all the support you have given us and for making things work. We appreciate your love, kindness, and all the advice you give us. Happy Easter to you.
Jesus Loves You Easter Wishes
11. HAPPY EASTER to all! May this spring bring you fun, life, and new beginnings. Peace, joy, and happiness to the whole family! On the occasion of Easter, I present my most valuable gift to you – love. I hope this Easter day brings much happiness and joy to your life. Have a fabulous Easter.
12. Dear family, you do have a very big place in the heart of everybody and sending a card on this special day is the least I can do to let you know I am thinking about you. May this Easter bring joy to your home and may happiness surround every one of you.
13. Wishing you a very happy Easter celebration! May the joy of this special day never cease to be felt. And here’s wishing that all your dreams will come true!
14. We are wishing you a thrilled Easter. We hope that this message finds you in the best of health and spirit. Hope you will spend a relaxing day and may the joys of spring fill your heart. We all miss you, love, and family.
15. For this Easter season, we want to thank you for all the sacrifices you have made and the example you have set in making our lives better. We hope that you have an extremely happy and enjoyable easter!
16. The sun will shine on you once again. The clouds will part and the rain will wash away all the pain, sadness, and tears and a new place will open up where the sun shines brighter than ever before. Today is your lucky day, an occasion to celebrate, to gather with the people close to you, and enjoy your life to the fullest extent. Life is short. Never waste it. May you have a wonderful birthday!
17. On this Easter day, we share our joy with you. You have been a great friend to us, and we appreciate you for this. You are the sort of friend that one can count on to go through thick and thin.
18. It’s Easter! One of the most important holidays to celebrate. Celebrating this day with family and friends is most enjoyable, especially when you’re able to enjoy it with loved ones. I hope you have a great holiday with your family and friends. Have a wonderful weekend!
19. With Easter just around the corner, it is time to make a wish for the health and happiness of your loved ones! I hope you find this message in time, as we all hope for what is best for you and your family. Wishing you a healthy and happy Easter!
20. Easter is a festival that marks the resurrection of Jesus from the dead just as the Easter egg symbolizes new life. It is also a time to celebrate the renewal of family ties and to rejoice over the success of friends. I wish your loved one’s happiness, good health, and prosperity in their lives.
Happy Easter Messages For Everyone
21. For Easter, I wish you and your family all the best. This day is also a testimony of my love for you, as well as my appreciation for everything you have done for me throughout the years. I love you very much!
22. Wow! It’s been a year since we last saw you. We are blessed to have such a loving family. You have been a blessing to our lives. Thank you for being there for me and my siblings. Happy Easter!
23. Sending you best wishes for a healthy and prosperous new year. I thank God for your presence in my life, which has made me what I am today. You are always there for me in my hour of need and I want to continue the journey with you. Happy Easter!
24. In a season of love and hope, we wish to send warm greetings to our family and friends. We hope that this Easter time finds you all at peace with your inner selves and your communities as you prepare for the celebration of Jesus’ resurrection.
25. Wishing you and your family a Blessed Easter. May the joy of this holy season resound in your hearts always! May the brightness of Christ’s resurrection fill your days with warmth, love, and compassion!
26. Happy Easter wishes to family and friends! Our days of love, hope, and faith start early this year! Let’s celebrate it with a great feast and lots of fun. I hope you remember all the happy moments we had together this year. I look forward to many more special and exciting days together!
27. Happy Easter to all of my friends and family near and far. Thank you for always being there and showing me care. May the Lord bless you with the gift of love, happiness, and joy. May all your wishes come true this year.
28. It’s Easter time, and I just want to say thank you for making my life a colorful one. During all the tragedies, I have always found your presence to be a ray of light that made me realize how life was worth living. Wishing you an Easter filled with new hopes and dreams.
29. It’s Easter and I just want to wish you all the happiness for this special time in the year. It is a time of new beginnings and hope; everything can change for the better. I am sure that I share your hopes for a happy Easter, filled with blessings and peace.
30. Dear family, Happy Easter! Life may be tough at times, but you make it easier for me with your love and support. You have been there to lift me on gloomy days and watch over me, not just as a friend or family member but as a guardian angel. I am grateful for having such wonderful people in my life and thank you all for making the Easter holiday special for me, again and again.
Happy Easter To You And Your Family
31. The Easter season is an important time of renewal, and with that in mind, we send our warmest wishes to you and all your loved ones. We hope that you will be able to enjoy the springtime all the more and will find inspiration in the fresh start it brings.
32. Easter Sunday is considered a festival of the family. A day for love, friendship, forgiveness, renewal, and new beginnings. May you find all of these gifts in abundance on this special day.
33. As Easter comes, Christians worldwide celebrate the resurrection of their Lord Jesus Christ. I am writing this card to all you people who matter in my life and celebrating is not just about a one-day celebration. I wish these happy Easter Wishes as a sign of all that is beautiful in our lives, happiness, and love.
34. Wishing you a happy Easter, I’m so proud of the way you handled this situation. You have been there for me in the good times and bad but we’ve remained strong. On behalf of your family here is some Easter wishes to assure you that we will always be here to light your way through dark times!
35. Happy Easter Wishes! We know how you enjoy the warm weather and this time of the year besides all the fun of chocolates and bunnies. We wish you an awesome time that comes only once a year!
36. Wishing you and your family a blessed and joyful Easter. To share with you the reasons behind my love for Easter, I just have to give you a tour of the world I created for you in my imagination. I know how much you like to dream and make your dreams a reality! My imagination is much better than other people’s so, let me show you my world of delight. Wake up early tomorrow morning to watch the sunrise, and think as it rises, may all your dreams come true.
37. Easter is known for its warmth. It embraces the spring season and brings joy to everyone’s heart. May you, wherever you are and whoever you are being embraced with its warmth.
38. I hope you had a wonderful Easter and that the Easter bunny was kind to you. Wishing you and your family a happy and blessed holiday weekend, enjoy your much-deserved day off from work!
39. On this day I take the time, to say… We can look back on life and all the beautiful moments we shared. You have made a difference. It is you who have given meaning to my life. Today I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday!
40. On this special day I wish you a very happy birthday. You have always been there supporting me when I needed it and to tell you the truth, you are important to me and my life. I also want to thank you for all the things that you have done for me. Happy Birthday!
Happy Easter Wishes To Neighbors
41. Charming everyone at Easter and the whole family with the most glorious wishes. Thank you for your prayers and wishes as I celebrate this very special day. Words cannot convey my gratitude for all your prayers, well wishes, and support.
42. Happy Easter wishes to family and friends. An Easter holiday is a good occasion to express fully the love you feel for your family and friends that are closest to your heart. May this season of new life and new hope be full of joyful moments, happiness, health, and prosperity.
43. You have a big family and you have always felt the warmth and love of your parents, siblings, and relatives. Today we want to wish them a very happy Easter! Your kids will miss you the whole month! Happy Easter!
44. I send my warmest and most endearing wishes on Easter. May the flowers blossoming around you bring you joy and happiness. I hope this Easter brings you many reasons to smile, and with it, a lifetime of wonderful moments.
45. I wish my family a Happy Easter. A joyous walk through the spirit of Easter is what I wish for all of you! And may God bless you always.
46. The Easter holiday is one of the most important Christian festivals celebrated in memory of Jesus Christ’s crucifixion and resurrection. You can cheerfully visit them. I wish you a happy Easter.
47. Happy Easter Wishes! I thought it was the right time to tell you how much your friendship has meant to me. Looking back, all we have shared is something else. Thirteen years of fun and joy, thirteen years of sports, thirteen years of education. I am thankful for everything that we shared and thankful for you in my life. Happy Easter.
48. For the past many years, we have been through a lot together but we have always come out on top. I am thankful to God for that because I will never in my life find another family like mine. Happy Easter.
49. I wish you a long and healthy life! As we grow older, the moments we share will be the highlights of our lives. You have been an inspiration to me throughout my life. Your presence and support are all I need to carry on with my dreams. I have not done much with my life yet, but I promise I will do things that matter. Stay blessed!
50. Happy Easter to my dearest family and friends. I am wishing you all a healthy, prosperous, and happy life. To my family, I wish you a year full of love, success, and happiness. Wish you all a wonderful Easter. God bless us all.
Happy Passover And Easter Wishes
51. I wish you all the very best for this Easter. We would like to thank you for all your encouragement, love, and support. I wish you a Happy Easter! May the Easter Bunny visit your house with lots of chocolate.
52. Hope Easter makes you feel special. I hope the day brings along with it all that you have wished for. There’s no better time to realize the true meaning of life and the things that are important in it. I am grateful for all the support my friends and family have given me over the years, some of them even when life did not seem to be kind to us.
53. Wishing you a very happy Easter! On this day of rebirth, I want to thank all the people who have shared my journey, especially the person without whom I would not be where I am.
54. Easter is a wonderful time of spiritual reawakening and reflection. I pray that the Lord will bless you and your whole family with joy, health, and prosperity.
55. Funny people are the ones who bring smiles to our faces in a very chaotic and depressing world like the one we live in. Thank you for being an instrument God used to deliver good and positive vibes wherever you go! It’s your special day today and I hope you enjoy it to the fullest.
56. Always a pleasure to hear from your family. I hope this finds you all in good health and happiness. And here’s wishing you a very happy Easter! Every day I think about the fun we had and all the things we did as a family. What fun times… And now I’m so lucky to be part of it. Wishing you all good health and prosperity. Happy Easter!
57. I am so happy to be a part of your life. I love all the memories we have, and all the memories yet to come. Thank you for being an important part of our life that truly appreciate. We wish you a happy Easter with your family and friends.! I love you all.
58. I have enjoyed getting to know you all these many years. You have brought joy and happiness into my life through your love, friendship, and support. My family has always been important to me, and I appreciate all the time we spend together. May this Easter bring you blessings that last throughout the year.
59. Happy Easter! I hope this card brings a smile to your face when you read it. I am so thankful that you are in my life and I wish you nothing but happiness. Wishing you and your family a beautiful Easter holiday full of love, memories, and fun.
60. Every year on this day, I can’t help but think of you and the happiness you have brought into my life. I remember the time we first met, that very special moment. This holiday takes on a whole new meaning for me this year. I am so thankful to have found you and to have true friends like you in my life. But above all else, I want to thank you for being such a great parent and friend. I am so lucky to have you in my life.
Happy Easter Wishes To Friends
61. Dear family and friends, it has been a while since last we spoke, though I have not forgotten you all! You are in my thoughts and I wish you a wonderful Easter.
62. Our family wishes you a blessed Easter. We hope our gift brings a smile to your face and keeps you company during this holiday. I just want to wish you a happy and joyous Easter holiday. May this Easter bring you all the happiness in the world.
63. I hope you are enjoying your special day with friends and family. And I hope that this beautiful, sunny weather is as inviting for you all to go outside, as it is for me to be spending some more time indoors (I am not a big fan of running around after kids in the cold anyway). Just wanted to wish you all a very happy Easter!
64. It is Easter! A day of family and togetherness. Remember to be thankful for all the things you have! I want to thank all of you for making our family so strong and happy. I am proud to call each one of you my family as well as my friends. I love all of you and appreciate everything that each of you does for us daily.
65. I hope this card finds you and your loved ones in good health and spirits. Enjoy the season of renewal and rebirth.
66. Good day family and friends, I would like to wish you all a wonderful Easter. As we all come together in this warm and loving time of year it’s important to remember that family is the most important thing in the world.
67. I hope that this Easter finds you full of positivity and happiness. May this holiday season be full of laughter, love, and light! We are so thankful for all your support throughout the years. You mean the world to us and we wish only the best for you as well. We hope you have an amazing Easter and a Happy New Year!
68. An Easter card with eggs and bunnies just doesn’t cut it! I want to say I’m so thankful for you. You are a shining light in my life that keeps me going every day. I love you and hope you have the most wonderful day!
69. Easter is more than religious significance in the Christian faith. Easter signifies renewal, regrowth, and fresh starts. I am so thankful that God sent you into my life! I look forward to sharing many more holidays, birthdays, and anniversaries with you. You are always there to support my goals and aspirations. You never cease to inspire me. I love you!
70. It’s that time of year again. Time to celebrate our love with family and friends! I hope this letter finds you happily married and surrounded by loving people.
Happy Easter Wishes For Love
71. To give is to receive, and we are so blessed to know that each of you is an important part of our family. We love you each very much and enjoy spending these special days with you. Enjoy the bounty of this holiday; we hope it brings you a smile as big as ours.
72. The Easter Bunny’s busy, but has found time to gather these special presents for you and your family! Having you as a family is the best thing in my life. You are a blessing to me and I give thanks every day for having such wonderful people in my life. Happy Easter!
73. Wishing you all a very Happy Easter and a healthy, prosperous New Year! We just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your support this year. We could not have done it without you.
74. From your family to all our friends, it is Easter. We wish you a weekend of fun and happiness. May the Easter bunny bring you baskets full of chocolate and may you find a treasure in every egg!
75. Spring is the season of hope and love, the time when love for each other and life grows stronger. We hope that each of you had a blessed Easter filled with love, family, and God’s blessings. We are sending our best wishes along with the gift attached! Enjoy it!
76. Thank you for the wonderful Easter service. The kids were great and brought much joy to those in attendance. Have a Happy Easter and God Bless! Hope your day is filled with much love and friendship.
77. The days are long, but the years are short. We’ve had a lot of fun, made a lot of mistakes, and we’re still together. I love you all so very much! I’m so blessed to have you in my life, I’ll cherish our relationship for eternity.
78. Dear family and friends, on behalf of our family I send you our holiday wishes for a happy, healthful and joyous Easter. We pray for your well-being and happiness and offer you the peace, love, and joy of Jehovah’s undeserved kindness during this special time.
79. Today is a day of celebration. The resurrection of Jesus Christ, the savior. Your thoughts and prayers are with them as they remember what this special day means to them. We hope you have a great holiday and a wonderful Easter. There is no greater gift than the gift of life itself, even if it comes in many forms, but never in the form of giving up. We hope you recall the meaning of love this Easter Sunday and spread universal brotherhood, regardless of your personal beliefs.
80. The Easter bunny is coming to town. That means you get to take a day off and hang out with family and friends. While the kids are eating chocolate and hunting for eggs, I am thinking of you. I hope you have a wonderful day with all that is important to you. We hope you have a happy Easter with your loved ones. On behalf of the entire family, we wish you the best of happiness, and we love you!
Happy Easter Wishes To Family
81. It’s that time of year again! For that reason, we want to take this opportunity to take a moment and thank you all for being such an important part of our lives. Thank you so much for your kindness, support, and love. We are truly blessed to have you in our lives. We wish you all the best and hope that all your holiday wishes come true.
82. I’ve known you for years, but have never said ‘I love You’ even though it was in my actions. I’m sorry! In the past few days, I have had to face some hard truths about myself and life. I thought long and hard about what is most important, and it took me back to our roots. We are best friends, we are family.
83. This upcoming holiday is one of the most important religious holidays of the year. On this festive day, you can greet your family and friends by wishing each other a lovely Easter holiday. Send them Easter wishes and make their special day even more memorable.
84. Love, laughter, and joy. These are just a few words to describe what you bring to my life. You are the special someone I have always longed for and I can’t imagine my life without you. On this Easter day, I want to tell you that I love you dearly and wish you a happy day, and a blessed year ahead.
85. I just wanted to wish you a Happy Easter! Your friendship means the world to me and I hope you have a fun and happy holiday! You’re like family to us so we think of you often. Wishing you good health and much happiness in the year to come.
86. This year I am wishing you all a very Happy Easter. May this day be filled with good food and great company! Enjoy the family get-togethers, whether they’re at church, home, or at someone else’s house! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday; despite the stormy weather we’ve been having here.
87. Easter is just a few days away. I hope you are ready to go egg hunting with the kids. It will be hard to resist all of the chocolate bunny treats though! I am so happy to share this holiday with you and the family. We have the best times running around, laughing, and enjoying each other’s company. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
88. Our true blessings are those guaranteed by the Constitution; but with all these, what becomes of us without family? Family means the world to me. Family is the most important element in my life. You were there for me when I was lowest and at my weakest. When I needed a friend, you were there to reach out a hand of friendship as well as hold on to me in my darkest hours. You made a difference in who I am today! Wishing you a day of rejoicing and celebrating the holiday. Have a delightful time with your loved ones.
89. From the bottom of our hearts, we wish you a peaceful and joyful Easter. We are sending you our love and blessings and hope that you have a blessed and holy holiday! Happy Easter to all our dearest relatives and friends!!
90. I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Happy Easter. I pray that you will always have peace and joy throughout this world. If you have family, be sure to tell them you love them often as it doesn’t matter if a day is special or not all love should be shown with equal gratitude, for every day is worth celebrating. Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Wishes For WhatsApp
91. We hope this Easter brings you new beginnings, renewal, and happiness. We love you! The rings and chains of life, link you to others as it travels around and around. You are loved by many and cared for by most and we are glad you are part of our life. Happy Easter.
92. Happy Easter, I wish you all the best this year. I hope that your family will get together and celebrate the resurrection of our Lord, Jesus Christ in style. Enjoy the day with loved ones and stay safe.
93. I hope you have the most amazing day with family, friends, and loved ones. I am so blessed to have you in my life and I am so thankful for all the joy you bring! May the promises of Christ be fulfilled in your life this Easter season, as you walk along a new path of faith. Our thoughts and prayers are with you this day.
94. There is nothing sweeter than spending a holiday with family. Hearing the laughter and enjoying the company of those who mean so much to you. I hope your holiday is filled with love and admiration for one another.
95. I hope this message brightens your Easter with warm wishes for the season. I have a lot of respect for you and wish you all the best in life! Wishing you an amazing family, a fantastic day, and a beautiful Easter holiday. Happy Easter!
96. We wish you a happy Easter, filled with love and fun. We hope that this beautiful holiday fills your heart with warmth and spreads happiness to those around you. Have a wonderful day!
97. We hope you all have a joyous Easter and wonderful and healthy spring. May your friends, family and loved ones be close during this special time of year. If there is anything, I can help you with, please feel free to reach out. Just know that I am always here for you. Happy Easter.
98. I hope this brings as much happiness to you as it has brought to me. May God bless you and may the joy of Christ and the glory of Easter fill your heart today and always. Merry Easter!
99. It is with great joy that we bid everyone a Happy Easter. We hope this day will bring great joy to you and those you love. We thank everyone who has accepted our invitation to come together, especially those who have traveled from near and far to be here in person.
100. We love you very much and miss you. We have so many images of us as kids having fun together, and as you get older celebrating holidays with us we hope that you carry good memories of those times. We think about you every day and pray for your safe return home. We couldn’t be here without your loving support and hospitality.