Ramadan is a time of spiritual reflection, improvement, and increased devotion and worship. Muslims are expected to put more effort into following the teachings of Islam. The fast (sawm) begins at dawn and ends at sunset. In addition to abstaining from eating and drinking during this time, Muslims abstain from sexual relations and sinful speech and behavior.
The goal of fasting during Ramadan is not just self-restraint but also compassion towards others who might be less fortunate than you. There’s a greater emphasis on feeding the poor and contributing to charity to highlight that sharing your wealth is an important part of Islam.
A prayer during this period is another effective way to strengthen your friends and family members. In this post, we’ve shared more than 100+ messages that you can send to your Moslem friends and relatives to strengthen their faith during Ramadan.
Table of Contents
- Ramadan Kareem Wishes In Advance
- Ramadan Kareem Wishes For Family
- Ramadan Kareem Wishes For Husband/Wife
- Ramadan Kareem Wishes For Her/Her
- Ramadan Kareem Wishes & Prayers For Boss
- Ramadan Kareem Wishes For Neighbors
- Ramadan Kareem Wishes & Duas For Friends
- Ramadan Kareem Wishes & Prayers
- Ramadan Kareem Wishes & Prayers For Son/Daughter
- Ramadan Kareem Wishes & Prayers For Lover
Ramadan Kareem Wishes In Advance
1. May the spirit of love, joy, and peace fill your heart during these holy days of Ramadan Kareem. May Allah bless our friends, families, and all those around us with health and wealth.
2. May the coming year be filled with happiness and joy for you. May all your wishes come true. Ramadan Kareem Everyone! May Allah give us a good year and keep us in His love. I am so happy to see you all again. Ramadan Mubarak.
3. I am so happy we have chosen to be close friends. Thank you to your family as well as my own for sharing this special time of the year with us. May you have a blessed Ramadan.
4. I hope that this holy month brings you love and joy, good health, and happiness! We are putting together our list of things we will be praying for this Ramadan, but could not think of a better one than your safe return home.
5. May Allah bless us in this upcoming Ramadan and all year through. I pray that He settles our disputes, heals our health, and breaks down the barriers between us. I pray we are guided in all our decisions and that we are protected from harm. May peace grace our hearts, homes, and the world around us.
6. May this holy month strengthen the ties of friendship and family. May Allah bless you all with health, wealth, and happiness in this life, and eternal paradise in the hereafter.
7. May Allah bless you and help you accept his blessings. May Allah give you more and more health, wealth, love, and happiness every day of your lives. May this Ramadan be an honor for you in your faith and a blessing on your lives!
8. Ameen. Happy Ramadan to all my brothers and sisters in faith and peace. May we be blessed by the highest this Ramadan, in health and wealth, may Allah give you a happy, healthy, and prosperous life amen
9. May Allah help us all in this blessed month, and may we serve him with our hearts and souls, forgive the ones who wronged us and make dua for the ones who need it. May we never forget those who are less fortunate than ourselves and give thanks to Allah for the many blessings upon our heads.
10. May your day be blessed with happiness and much love, may all your prayers be answered. May you find true peace within your soul and solace away from worldly distractions. May this holy month bring you health, prosperity, and happiness. You are in my thoughts; God bless you and have a wonderful day!
Ramadan Kareem Wishes For Family
11. I give thanks to almighty Allah that you are all in my life! I have amazing friends, family, and you – the love of my life. Thank you for always being there for me and supporting me. I pray to Him that He keeps us together, under His care always!
12. May God bless you, always and everywhere. We hope this special note will help you in your way. Stay blessed till we meet again; may peace be with you on any journey you take. Ramadan Kareem to you and your families.
13. Wishing you health, wealth, and love. You are the best people in my life – and I thank Allah for you every day. My family and friends, this is the greatest gift of all – celebrating Ramadan together, wishing each other safe travels during this holy month. Love and peace around the world!
14. I wish you all a very Happy Ramadan and Eid Mubarak. May this month be filled with happiness, peace, and prosperity. May you continue to be blessed with good health, well wishes, love, and good friends and family.
15. May this Ramadan bring you joy, may it bring you closer to Allah, and may it be filled with love. I’m wishing you a blessed and joyful Ramadan. May Allah give you health, happiness, prosperity, and all the things that will make you feel loved, respected, and determined. Never forget that all the good in this world comes from God.
16. On this blessed month of Ramadan, I just want to wish you all the best. May Allah bless and reward you all immensely in this life and the next. Let’s try to make this year’s Ramadan better than the last.
17. I hope you all have a blessed Ramadan in the land of love, peace, and happiness. I wish that Allah gives you all much success and happiness that lasts. Stay blessed!
18. May this Ramadan be a memorable one, with happiness and much joy! I wish that you find all the happiness that you can and pray that Allah blesses you all with good health, love, and prosperity.
19. For a blessed Ramadan. May it fill our hearts with joy, love, and prosperity. May Allah bless you and yours this Eid Mubarak! May this Ramadan bring you closer to your heart’s desire, and may you be graced with peace and happiness with each passing day.
20. May the blessings of Allah shower you and yours with peace, health, happiness, and abundant love throughout this Ramadan. May you have a blessed Ramadan and Eid celebration. May you be blessed with health, happiness, and progress in the year ahead.
Ramadan Kareem Wishes For Husband/Wife
21. The moon is full tonight and tomorrow is Ramadan. I want to wish you all a Happy Ramadan Kareem. May Allah bless you and your family with love, health, and happiness.
22. I hope this Ramadan brings lots of love and joy and happiness to you and your family have a great, happy, and prosperous Ramadan Kareem (have a blessed Ramadan)!
23. May your heart be filled with the warmth of brotherhood and sisterhood. May you have good health, peace, and prosperity during this joyous holiday season. Wishing you a blessed & peaceful Ramadan Kareem!
24. Ramadan Kareem may Allah bring you joy, prosperity, and good health. We pray to Allah that he provides you with the strength to continue your journey with us as members of our family and to continue bringing us all together. We wish you a year filled with good health, joy, and peace!
25. Dear friends and family, it’s amazing how so many people can care about you and love you even though they’ve never met you or known you. Ramadan is a great time to show our appreciation for those who bring us happiness, love, and joy.
26. I am celebrating and honoring the holy month of Ramadan. Blessed and full of joyous blessings for your health, wealth, and happiness. Ramadan Kareem! We send our deepest greetings to all my beloved friends and family. May God bless you with a rich and happy Ramadan as you worship our merciful Allah and gain blessings.
27. May you fill your heart with joy and happiness this Ramadan. We miss you, but we know that you are always with us during this special month of festivals. We love you. I pray that the angels will surround you, showering you with love, peace, and blessings. May God’s grace be with us all this Ramadan.
28. Happy Ramadan. I hope your month goes well. May God cause you to find the inner happiness that we all want. Woohoo! You’re almost done with Ramadan and a new year is coming soon. I hope this brings you peace and happiness. God bless you and your family.
29. With the arrival of Ramadan and the holy month of fasting, reflection, and doing good deeds, we are reminded that happiness comes from modesty and generosity. We hope this Ramadan brings you all an abundance of mercy, love, compassion, and blessings from Allah. We pray for your happiness and health.
30. I wish you the blessings of Ramadan. May Allah accept all your good deeds, forgive all your sins and make this coming year a blessed one for you. May the spirit of this Holy month bring joy and blessings to your life and may you find happiness, security, and peace during this coming year. Wishing you health, wealth, and best wishes for this Ramadan Kareem.
Ramadan Kareem Wishes For Her/Her
31. I hope you have a great Ramadan. I know I am blessed that I have such a beautiful, smart, and loving wife to spend this holy month with. When you are short on money, I will lend a helping hand. If you need rides for prayer, I will lead the way. Yours truly may god bless you and your family tonight and always.
32. I hope you all have a blessed Ramadan and Eid. You are all in my daily prayers; may Allah bless you, protect you and make this holy month success for you all! May this month bring you many blessings and opportunities to share the joy with others. Blessed Ramadan!
33. May all your days be filled with blessings, peace, and joy. As we go through the coming year, may Allah fill our hearts with love and peace. May this holy month be filled with love and joy. A blessed month of Fasting. Warm regards and wishes.
34. Hi! Just sending you a small email to say I hope that you are all well. May this holy month bring you lots of blessings and peace. Looking forward to catching up soon. Lots of love
35. It is SO HARD to keep this short and sweet. My life would be a total loss without you. I love you SO MUCH! My life is full of excellent food, friends, and family. I love you all so much, every one of you, including my kids!
36. It’s been a while since we met and how I wish we could meet again. one thing is for sure, I will always be remembering these days we spent together; the moments shared, the special occasions, and most importantly, your genuine friendship.
37. I hope you have a blessed day filled with joy and hope. These cards are just a small reminder to be thankful and kind to everyone. Be happy and celebrate how beautiful this world is. I hope you all look back on these cards one day and remember me as your friend.
38. I wish you all had a blessed and joyous holy month of Ramadan Kareem! May Allah bless you with rest from work and plenty of food to eat. May Husna (the always beautiful name for God’s 99 names), shower you with peace, love, and joy.
39. May we have a year filled with joy and happiness, just like our friendship. As we enter the month of Ramadan may you find that peace and happiness within yourself, always know that I will be there to support you when needed. Ramadan Kareem my friend!
40. Thank you for the person I have become in my life, for the memories we have made together, and for the love that you show me. I am so grateful to be surrounded by such wonderful people! Happy Ramadan to everyone! May Allah make all your days as beautiful and bright as you are.
Ramadan Kareem Wishes & Prayers For Boss
41. Many greetings of peace and success to you, my dear ones. I pray that Allah blesses each one of you with the best of health, love, and friendship in this blessed month of Ramadan. Your friendship is most important to me. May Allah help us remain steadfast in our faith, striving toward the ultimate success of each one of us!
42. As-Salaam Alaikum! I’m sending my warmest Ramadan wishes your way. May you have a blessed month and a wonderful holiday season! I am so grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for all your friendship, love, and kindness. Happy Ramadan!
43. Bismillahir rahmanir raheem Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakatuhu! The month of Ramadan has come to bring us closer to Allah and to remind us of what’s truly important in life. We all have to work hard, but once we have our meals, let’s share the goodness with others. We send our blessings and prayers for your happiness, good health, and prosperity this Ramadan. May you be blessed month.
44. May Allah bless you and your family during this holy month of Ramadan, and May Allah accept all your fasts and prayers. May peace, mercy, and blessings be upon your family. We wish you a blessed Ramadan!
45. I want to wish you peace, love, and joy on your special day! May the year ahead be for you a year of plenty, love, hugs, and smiles like all the other years. I feel so blessed to have you as a friend. Thank you for being there in my life and for making it a better place! May the spirit of Ramadan bring peace, love, happiness, and health to you and your family. May Allah bless you with a wonderful month.
46. I’ve known many, but I loved you from the first. Our friendship would last, and that’s the day your love became a part of me. I just want to thank you for all the years of laughter, love, and childish jokes we shared. So this is a simple touchdown “high-five” that says goodbye to all those times because words can never explain how much we will miss each other. I hope we will cross paths again someday in this lifetime or another. Love and happiness
47. Ramadan Kareem to all my friends and family whom it may concern. I hope this beautiful message will bring you joy as you celebrate the arrival of this holy month. Ramadan Mubarak! With love from your friend.
48. May the love of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and his family be upon you and yours. Ramadan Kareem! I hope this letter finds all of you happy, healthy, and full of spirit. Thank you for making this a great year!
49. I wanted to wish you, Ramadan Kareem! I hope this holy month brings you peace and lots of love. I can’t wait for Eid next week; I just know it will be an amazing time full of happiness and fun.
50. Dear friends and family, as you enter into this blessed month of Ramadan, let your thoughts and prayers be filled with love. As we commit ourselves to self-restraint during this sacred holiday, let us also be mindful of the less fortunate amongst us who are in constant struggle. Remember all those who have lost loved ones in recent times, but those that mourn daily. Their hearts must be heavy, so let us lift them in our prayers by sending deep condolences. Let’s not forget the sick.
Ramadan Kareem Wishes For Neighbors
51. I’m just so lucky to have such beautiful, kind people in my life. Sending you all love and happiness for Ramadan. May this Ramadan be filled with peace and love for you, your family, and your friends. I pray that all your dreams come true and that your heart is always filled with joy!
52. May you enjoy each special moment together, celebrate with family and friends, and have fun as new adventures lead you to new destinations throughout this beautiful world. From our family to yours, keep discovering your world.
53. May Allah bless you and keep you, May He make His kindly face shine upon you, May He grant you well-being, and may He bestow His choicest blessings upon you, and peace and the mercy of Allah be upon you.
54. Ramadan Kareem to all my family and friends. A blessed, sweet new year! May Allah gives us all the strength and courage to do what is right and good. Allah is with you, may you be happy and blessed, and may you know contentment, prosperity, and peace. Ramadan Kareem!
55. Ramadan Kareem everyone! May you all have a blessed month and may all your prayers be answered. We love you all very much and hope that this year goes by fast and easy for you.
56. It is time for us to celebrate the holy month of Ramadan and I just wanted to say that I am sending good wishes to you and your family, hoping that you have a blessed fast. Wish that Allah accepts it and fills your hearts with love and faith.
57. You all mean so much to me. May your health be sound, your blessings are great and your trials be few! I hope this Ramadan brings all kinds of happiness into your life.
58. Ramadan Mubarak! Thank you for your generous hospitality always – especially during the past days as I honored you with my presence in your country. You brought sunshine and rain at times, and you helped us find each other amid a bustling city. I shook hands with people whose names I did not know and exchanged embraces with the new friends whom Allah gave me the pleasure to meet. I have been blessed by it all, and I’m grateful for every second of this trip.
59. One month is over. Only three remain as the fasting days are unforgiving. I hope everyone has made it through so far. For those who have not yet, you will do it. With Allah’s help and support, you will make it to the end of this month of love and compassion for humankind and purification of the soul.
60. Now that the winds of change are blowing through our lives, insha’Allah all will go well. May Allah protects you and your family, help you to withstand the hardships of this world, and grant you success in this life and the next. Masha’Allah, I’m looking forward to seeing you in Madinah and celebrating Eid with you insha’Allah.
Ramadan Kareem Wishes & Duas For Friends
61. I wish you a blessed and wonderful Ramadan. May you find peace and harmony in your heart, health and wealth in your life, and the true meaning of success. Ramadan Kareem, love, joy, and laughter to you. I am grateful for all the blessings in my life.
62. I want to take this time to tell you how much I appreciate and love each one of you. I appreciate your presence in my life in ways I cannot explain. You have brought love and joy into my life.
63. We wish you A blessed Ramadan Kareem. May this holy month give you peace and prosperity. We pray that Allah may keep you safe from all evil, healthy in body and mind, and we pray for your safety and protection over all the Muslims around the world.
64. I pray that this holy month brings you happiness and a peaceful heart. We are one family, our hearts beating with the same love. We are united in Islam; peace be upon our prophet Muhammad. So, let this wonderful time of fasting and prayer bring us closer together. I wish you a Ramadan Kareem to all those who read this blog.
65. Ramadan Kareem is upon us, and these are my best wishes for you. Remember to be thankful for what you have and for the people that love you. Stay strong in this life and remember Allah always with rewards in this life or the hereafter!
66. I am so blessed to have you in my life and my heart. May Allah bless you as you enter into this holy month of Ramadan and make it a blessed one for you. I love you, your family, and your friends always and forever.
67. May this Ramadan bring you love, joy, and peace. May it bring you a sense of inner calm that lasts all year long. May Allah bless you this Ramadan and every Ramadan. May he fill your life with love and peace.
68. May God bless your day with happiness, peace, and love! I wish that you find everything you need as we remember the spirit of Ramadan. May this be a month of joyful and meaningful reflection.
69. May you be blessed with the joy of giving and receiving, the warmth of friendship and love, and may the crescent moon guide your way through the Holy Month of Ramadan!
70. May your hearts be filled with a feeling of joy and peace. May you enjoy good health, peace, and prosperity. As we start Ramadan, I wish you a blessed and meaningful fast.
Ramadan Kareem Wishes & Prayers
71. Your friendship and love have been a gift in my life. You accepted me and continue to love me unconditionally. For that, I am so grateful to you. All my love to all of you, may God bless us, our families, and our community.
72. Ramadan Kareem to all my family and friends! I wish you health, happiness, and love this year. You are all blessings in my life, and I am so glad to have you in my life, no matter how far or near! May all your days be blessed with endless love and wonderful memories.
73. I wish you, Ramadan Kareem! May the year ahead be full of blessings and happiness. This holiday season, I will be celebrating my 9th Thanksgiving! May they all be filled with joy, fun, happiness, and love. Happy Holiday Season everyone!
74. I wish you a year full of love and joy, that you may continue to be the bright light in our lives. Most of all, I wish that we be together in Paradise. Enjoy this month and don’t forget to be kind to all God’s creatures, Muslim and non-Muslim.
75. On this holy day, I wish you all a blessed Ramadan from my family and myself. The holy month of fasting, prayers, charity, and reflection is indeed a time for self-reflection and charity. We pray to God that all our dear friends and family enjoy a blessed Ramadan.
76. I pray that this Ramadan is filled with good health, love, and peace. May we spread the warmth of our hearts to those in need and give them the gift of happiness. May we remember those who are less fortunate than us and show them kindness.
77. May God bless you with love, happiness, and peace during the month of Ramadan and throughout the year. We hope to celebrate with you during this holy season. Enjoy your holidays and we wish you health and prosperity!
78. Happy Ramadan!!! I hope you had a wonderful year and found your true spirit. I hope that you experience joy, the warm embrace of loved ones, and the peace to enjoy everyday life. Wishing you the blessings of Allah during this blessed month. May you have the strength to carry on through all of your struggles. We love you and hope you have a wonderful holiday season.
79. May this holy month wash away all the wrongdoings of the past year and bring a life of peace, health, and prosperity for everyone. I wish you all the best during these next few days.
80. I am sending my love to you all on this very special day. I hope that all of your wishes come true. May this year be filled with joy and happiness that lasts forever! May the blessings of Allah be upon you and His mercy encompass you. I pray that He keeps you in good health, safety, and with love always. May this month bring you closer to the Almighty.
Ramadan Kareem Wishes & Prayers For Son/Daughter
81. Ramadan Kareem is a time for reflection, renewal, and rejuvenation. More important than the traditions, costumes and celebrations are that it’s an opportunity to practice spirituality and connect with our loved ones no matter where we are from or where we are. I am happy you are in my life. No matter what challenge comes our way we always manage to get through it together. I love you more every day.
82. As a family we wish you a happy and holy Ramadan Kareem. We hope this time of reflection and spiritual growth is meaningful for you and that the coming year is blessed with good health, happiness, and peace.
83. Dear friends and family, Happy holy month of Ramadan to you all. May you enjoy the blessings of this holy month with lots of love, laughter, and good food. Wishing you a blessed year ahead.
84. May Allah bless your family and friends with love, happiness, and good health. We wish you all the best in this holy month. May Allah enrich you with his gifts. We love you all.
85. I wish you God’s gifts to the human race that you deserve, happiness and health. During this holy month of Ramadan, I will pray for you and remember to bring a smile to your face. My love is with you always, through all sunshine and rain.
86. As a year passes, we come closer and closer to Allah, and become stronger in our faith! I hope you all have a blessed and loving Ramadan, full of surprises and joy, but always being grateful for the things we have.
87. May the blessings of Allah be upon you! As we approach the holy month of Ramadan filled with love, mercy, and compassion, I wish you an abundant year, full of smiles and joy.
88. Wishing you a very blessed and very happy Ramadan. I pray that this holy month brings you peace, love, happiness, and lots of joy. May Allah bless you! Happy Ramadan!
89. May this holy month bring you all closer to God, may it fill your heart with peace, love, and friendship. I wish all my friends and family, a month full of goodness and guidance.
90. Ramadan Kareem to a wonderful friend and our dearest family. May you surround yourself with only goodness and love. We pray for your heart to be filled with patience, joy, faith, and success.
Ramadan Kareem Wishes & Prayers For Lover
91. May this blessed month be an opportunity to spread peace, compassion, and prosperity in our lives. Thank you for loving me in my moments of joy and sadness, I wish the same for you. Ramadan Kareem!
92. Ramadan Kareem! Kareem is Arabic for generous, and I couldn’t think of a better way to describe you. You are the most generous person I know, you always help others before you help yourself. Fasting for a month reminds us all about giving back and thinking about others before ourselves. It’s so easy to get caught up with work and not be able to spend time with friends and family, but during Ramadan, we come together as one community and forget about our differences.
93. May the new year bring you joy and happiness, and may each day be filled with sweeter things than the last! Ramadan Kareem!!
94. May the blessings of Allah find you and your family this Ramadan. May your heart be filled with love, and may this spirit last throughout the whole year!
95. May the spirit of Ramadan bring you peace and happiness. May this holy month bring joy and blessings in your life as you welcome it with an open heart and mind.
96. May Allah bless you, your loved ones, and all of your endeavors. May this holy month bring you closer to Allah and may He bestow upon your mercy and bountiful rewards.
97. All my life I have been blessed with the best thing in the world – family. With every year that comes by, I realize how lucky I am to be surrounded by such beautiful souls. They are always there for me in times of sorrow, happiness, and times of joy. They sing to me when I’m down and when I’m up they dance alongside me. There is no better feeling than having someone you love wrapped in your arms at the end of the day knowing that you are home safe. Happy Ramadan to you all.
98. Ramadan Kareem. May the month of Ramadan be a joyful and bountiful one. May you have longer days and shorter nights, laughter and endless stories, and my love to all my friends and family during this holy month.
99. On this blessed month of Ramadan, I pray that the creator blesses you and your loved ones with health, peace, and love. You are all in my prayers.
100. May The glory of the light of Allah fill your heart, body, and mind. May Allah’s mercy be with you, your loved ones, and also to all who need His mercy around us. And may I say a prayer for everyone who is celebrating Ramadan this year, a peaceful and blessed month for everyone.