Wedding anniversaries are important to married couples. They provide time to reflect on the events of the past year and look forward to the coming year. They are also an opportunity to celebrate the love, happiness, and accomplishments shared by the couple during their marriage.
The wedding anniversary is much more important than the birthdays of both the husband and wife because it is a very special day when two people who love and respect each other, decide to unite their lives forever. So, each anniversary is a great opportunity to show your feelings and surprise.
Whether it is your first anniversary or your 10th, we have compiled a list of the best wedding anniversary wishes that you can give to your loved ones. Here are some of the best wedding anniversary messages that you can send to your parents and make them feel special.
Happy 50th Anniversary Messages For Couples
100+ Happy Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Newly Weds Couples
100+ Happy Sunday Wishes To Send To Loved Ones
Table of Contents
Best Happy Anniversary Mom And Dad Wishes
1. To my mother/father, on your anniversary. Wishing you a day as beautiful as you are. I hope today is filled with laughter, smiles, and joy. I love you mom/dad!
2. On this special day I would like to take a moment to let you know how special you are to me. You have been a fantastic parent for the past three years and I couldn’t ask for more. So happy anniversary!
3. On the occasion of your Wedding Anniversary, I take this opportunity to extend my warmest greetings. I sincerely hope that you have many happy years ahead. You deserve all the happiness in the world, and I pray for your health and continued success in life. With love and best wishes,
4. Happy 15th anniversary to the parent who has been there for me through everything. You both mean more to me than you will ever know. I love you so much and wish I could hug you so tight for all eternity. You are my rock and my everlasting love, Thank you for everything!
5. I’m happy to celebrate the 21st anniversary of your marriage. You have always been a great teacher, with immense support to me and my sister. Thanks to being parents, benefactors, grandparents, and friends. We are grateful to have you in our lives. Happy anniversary! Long live love!
6. Mom, I just want you to know how grateful I am for all you’ve done for me over these past 21 years. More than anything in the world I want you to be happy and be on my dad’s side as much as possible. Happy anniversary!
7. I wanted to thank you both for an amazing 10 years. You are our rock and support system and we love you more than words could express. From our family to yours, we wish you a very happy 10th anniversary!
8. Mom and Dad, Thank you for everything. I don’t think we say it enough. We are lucky to have two parents like you. You have given us so much love and support in our lives. It’s easy to take it for granted, but we do appreciate it. Thanks for being so awesome! Happy anniversary!
9. You’ve accomplished everything you’ve set your mind to. We are so proud of all you have done. You will always be with us in our hearts and we can’t wait to see what the future holds for you. We love you, mom and dad!
10. You’ve been a great parent for so long and I just wanted to say thanks for all the fun adventures we’ve shared! You mean so much to me and without you I wouldn’t be who I am. Happy anniversary, Mom and Dad. I LOVE YOU!
Best Happy Wedding Anniversary Wishes To My Parents
11. Happy anniversary mom and dad! I can’t believe it’s already been 20 years! As a child, I never imagined getting to grow up with such amazing parents. I am so grateful for all that you’ve done for me in my life and how much you love me. My world has been filled with comfort and happiness because of your guidance and love.
12. To my loving parents, I am so blessed to have you. You are the most beautiful people in the world and I love you both so much!
13. To the best parents in the world, I want to thank you for raising me and making me the person I am today. I love you very much and want you to know that I am so proud of you.
14. Mom and Dad, I was born into such a wonderful family and I am so lucky to have you both in my life. Your support and love make me who I am today. I love you both more than I ever could put into words.
15. There are not enough words to let you know how much you mean to me. Your love and support are the backbones that hold my life together. I couldn’t have asked for a better father than you. I love you!
16. Happy Anniversary. No matter how many years go by, love never fades. It grows stronger, more beautiful, and more precious. May every year bring you many blessings from God and each other, and may loving memories of tonight’s anniversary live on in your hearts forever.
17. It’s almost impossible to put into words how much we kids love you. Your love means the world to us and each of us has grown up to be productive, responsible members of society because of it. The time we spent in your home was one of the best times of our lives so we all wanted to write something for your anniversary together as a way for us to thank you for being such wonderful parents. We wish that you would have many more happy years together.
18. It’s been 10 years and you still have my heart! You are the best Mom and Dad in the world. I couldn’t have asked for a better family. I love you both very much!
19. Mom and Dad, I love you. I am thankful that God has given me such a lovely family. You have been praying for me to always follow the way of the Lord and I always do my best to honor Him every day. It is with great love that I wish you many blessings on your anniversary.
20. I want to say happy anniversary, and I want to thank you for all you have done for both me and my children. You’ve made a world of difference in all our lives.
Anniversary Wishes, Messages, Quotes For Parents
21. To the two most important people in my life. Thank you for everything that you have done. I love you both so much. I can’t imagine what my life would have been like without the both of you. You have sacrificed so much for me and I will never forget it. I love you both very much!
22. Although I am no expert, I do know that married life is pretty sweet. You’ve been married for so long, and nothing has changed between you two. You guys have a very close relationship and I hope our marriage will be just like yours. Good luck with your anniversary.
23. May the love between you be constant and unending. Love is but a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning. This is your year to shine and to enjoy your time together. Congratulations on getting married.
24. To the couple that makes me laugh, the couple that supports me and believes in my successes even when I don’t. I love you both. Thank you for being role models and showing me what a loving, supportive marriage looks like. I am so happy to have you as parents and hope one day I find a love like yours.
25. Mom, Dad. I’ve known you for half of my life. You are both masterful at what you do and have informed my life in so many ways. Thank you for being there for me when I need it most, for being some of the best friends I could ask for, and for making me feel supported by such amazing people.
26. Not only is he my Dad, but he’s one of my best friends. He’s always looking out for me and doing his best to protect me. He’s smart, funny, strong, and very brave. I’m so glad that God chose him to be my father because if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t be the person I am today. And for that, I love him more than words can ever express. Happy anniversary Mom and Dad.
27. Hi mom and dad. As we celebrate your anniversary, I wanted to take a moment to say how much you mean to me. You were the examples of what marriage should be and what loving another person should look like. The biggest gift you have given me is the “you can do it” attitude. You inspired me to chase my dreams and achieve my goals while expecting nothing in return. Your love has blessed me with a deep sense of self-confidence that no one else could give me. All
28. Thank you for always making us feel loved and cared for. If it wasn’t for you, we wouldn’t be the men that we are today! Love Mom and Dad!
29. Dear Mom and Dad, it is not only that you have given me life but you have given my life meaning and direction. You are my inspiration and a constant source of knowledge in my life. In the span of a few years, I’ve come to figure out what matters. You always gave me love unending, taught me right from wrong, and instilled confidence and self-esteem in me. You made me the person I am today and there is no way I could ever thank you enough for all you have done.
30. Dear Dad, we love you so much and feel blessed that you are both a role model and inspiration to us. We hope you are enjoying a wonderful anniversary, full of everything- laughter, smiles, and love. We love you.
Heart-Warming Anniversary Wishes, Messages, Quotes For Parents
31. Mom and Dad, this note is brought to you with love. You are the greatest parents a kid could have! I appreciate the effort you put into my life and all the sacrifices you make for me. Your wisdom is unmatched and you have always supported me. Thank you for helping me grow into the woman I am today.
32. You have made us who we are. You’re a great father, husband, and friend. We love you very much! Happy Anniversary!
33. I love you for all that you’ve done for me. You are the best mother and best friend. I am so grateful for all the sacrifices you’ve made and all the love you show. I am eternally grateful to have an amazing mother like you. Happy tenth anniversary!
34. Mom and dad, we all wanted to get together to thank you for always being there for us. I remembered when we were kids, you’ve done more than most parents could be expected to do. You’ve made sure we were safe, fed, educated, and grounded. We love you so much!
35. We are so fortunate to have you as a mom and dad. You have always been there for all of us no questions asked. You taught me to hold my head up high as I work hard and follow my dreams, Thanks for being exceptional parents.
36. On this day, the past year has gone by faster and more than I expected. Thinking about how you’ve been so positive and such a rock these past few months has made everyone’s lives so much easier. I hope you have a great anniversary today, it’s an honor to celebrate it with you. Take care!
37. Happy anniversary Mom and Dad! We felt it necessary to let you know how much we love you and appreciate your love and support. Our four years without you were tough. Everyone thinks they know what they’re getting themselves into when they become a parent, but the reality is that it changes your life forever. We’ve been through hell and back but I can say with absolute certainty that it was all worth it in the end. You two are the best parents anyone could ask for.
38. You are my first love and my last. I always wanted to find someone who would understand me, and love me for who I am. It’s so hard to find that in a big city, but somehow you did. You raised me through the toughest times of my life and made every day worth living. Happy anniversary mom and dad!
39. Happy anniversary mom and dad. I love you both so much! There is no one else like you two. You are the best parents anyone could ask for! We hope that you have a great day and that’s only the beginning of even better days to come. We love you.
40. Mom, Dad, it’s been 15 years since you two said “I do.” I know times can be tough now, but remember back when you were dating? Now, look at how happy you two are now. We’re so glad that you found each other. Happy anniversary!
Anniversary Wishes For Parents-In-Law
41. Dad, you have been the most amazing father anyone could have asked for. You are so kind and generous to everyone around you. I don’t know where I would be without your guidance and support. Happy anniversary!
42. Dear dad, I hope this finds you feeling fit and healthy. It is hard to believe that we celebrated your 25th wedding anniversary. In that time, you have taught me a lot including the values that hold a family together. The lessons you taught me will always be with me.
43. We think you are the very best parents. We are glad you are part of our lives and that we get to spend every day with you! Mom and Dad, we love you so much!
44. We think you are the very best parents. We are glad you are part of our lives and that we get to spend every day with you! Mom and Dad, we love you so much!
45. For the past 10 years, you have given us so much joy, wisdom, and love that we couldn’t be more grateful. Sometimes it does not seem like enough, in our eyes, you are perfect and will always be our hero. Thank you for everything!
46. Happy anniversary mom and dad! It’s hard to believe that two people with so much love and compassion for life could be brought together by fate. Loving, supporting, and guiding you has been a joy in my life as you’ve shown me how pure and genuine love is. I am thrilled to have my parents and their love in my life. I hope that we can continue to be this happy for the rest of our lives.
47. We would like to take this chance to wish you a Happy Anniversary. We are thankful for being able to share our lives with you. The many years we have had together have been amazing and the years that are still ahead of us will be fantastic. Our love grows stronger every day and we want you to know how much your love has meant and continues to mean to us. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad, we love you both very much!
48. To our parents, you are the best of the best. We want to wish you a happy anniversary. We can’t thank you enough for all you have done for us both. We love you, and hope you have many more years of happiness!
49. Mom and dad, you’ve done lots for me and I just want to let you know I’m grateful. I love you both very much and wish you only the best from here on!
50. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You are, and always will be, my world. I love you more every year. I couldn’t have asked for a better life and better parents. Thanks for always being there for me!
Happy 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th, 50th Anniversary Wishes & Messages
51. We take great pleasure in congratulating you on the anniversary of your marriage. We have been honored to have your business for the past ten years; it has been a pleasure and we wish you many more years of happiness, togetherness, and prosperity.
52. Thanks for being the best parents a kid could ask for. It’s been 5 years since the marriage, but I still remember all the things you did for me. You’re the best and I’ll love you until the end.
53. I’m so glad you both chose me to be your daughter. I love you both so much, and I’m sorry that I ever caused you any pain. I hope the rest of your life is filled with good health, happiness, and love.
54. To the best mom and dad I know. Your love is so strong that it can only be represented by a Shakespeare sonnet. I’ve never known another family that was as close as we are. You remind me of that every day with your sweet, caring words. I am so excited as to what the future will bring you two!
55. Hi there mom and Dad, I don’t know where to begin. The years have passed so fast and here we are celebrating yet another year of your love, care, and support. I’ve known all along that if I was ever lost and alone in the world you would be there for me. Always guiding me, loving me, and willing to help me through whatever I faced. I hope one day I can be half the parents you have been to us. Thank you for everything you have done for us!!!
56. You have been a loving and devoted couple to my sister, brother, and me. We are lucky to have you both in our lives. I hope your anniversary is wonderfully romantic because the amount of time you spend together certainly makes you glow with happiness and joy.
57. Dear Mom and Dad, it’s been 30 years of ups and downs. You always supported me; you are the greatest! Thanks for everything that I need. I love you.
58. No matter how old I get; you will always be my best friend. I will always be your little angel. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Lots of love, Your Daughter
59. I love you both so much, and I don’t say it enough. I want you to know how much I appreciate everything you do for me. You are the most amazing parents any child could ever ask for. Love you!
60. After five years you still bring out the best in me. You inspire me to be a better person every day. I love you both very much and it is because of the love you share that I am so happy and successful today.
Happy Wedding Anniversary Messages For Parents
61. Happy anniversary! I hope that this gift will be enjoyed by a couple who has made me the man I am today. That I could give back the love and joy you have given me over the years is my greatest wish.
62. I hope that everything you have done in your life has been worth it and you can rest knowing that you have affected the lives of everyone around you with love. I love you both more than anything!
63. To mom and dad, on your anniversary. Although we can’t be there in person to celebrate with you, we hope it’s a great day for you both.
64. I love you both so much and I hope this letter shows it. You gave me a loving and wonderful life, a life that I will never take for granted. You taught me how to be a gentleman, how to be responsible, and how to show my love to the two most important people in my life. I want you both to know that you’ve done such a fantastic job in raising me. You are the best parents a son could ever ask for. From your loving son.
65. Congratulations, you made it to your anniversary! The two of you have been through a lot and I feel so happy and privileged to know you both. You have been the most amazing parents in the world, teaching me all about life by example. Here’s wishing you many more years of love and happiness!
66. As a daughter and friend, I hope I have made your lives more beautiful, more interesting, and filled with love. Thanks for all the sacrifices you have made in giving me so much love and freedom to explore my passions. Things I may never get back or have time to thank you for now. You raised me right, and I am grateful for all you have done to make me who I am. LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!
67. Good morning, dear parents! I know it’s hard for you to believe, but today it is exactly one year ago that our life completely changed within a blink of an eye. We’ll never forget you coming into our lives and blessing us beyond measure. We wish you only the best for the next year and long after, forever and ever. We love you all so very much!
68. I just want to say; that you are the most amazing parents a girl could ask for. You always put your children first, love them unconditionally and support them in anything they want to do. You taught me how to be a good person, that I should never judge anyone based on their appearances or by what other people say. You taught me if you work hard and follow your dreams, it will all work out. I love you, mom and dad!
69. Mom and Dad, you are both awesome parents, I hope we will grow old together and I hope I’m worthy enough to be called your daughter-in-law.
70. I would like to take this chance to wish you every happiness on your anniversary! I feel very grateful to have such good parents. they have been there with me through all moments, and I consider myself very lucky to have them. you are the best mom and dad in the world. wish you all the happiness on your wedding anniversary!
Happy Wedding Anniversary Messages For Parents That Will Make Them Cry
71. I would like to thank you two for the wonderful year that passed. I have grown emotionally and mentally. We had a great time together! Dear Mom and Dad, let us celebrate our anniversary in style and look forward to the next chapter in our lives!
72. I would like to thank you two for the wonderful year that passed. I have grown emotionally and mentally. We had a great time together! Dear Mom and Dad, let us celebrate our anniversary in style and look forward to the next chapter in our lives!
73. Happy anniversary mother and father! I love you both. I can’t imagine my life without you. You’ll always mean so much to me. Your role has contributed to making me a better person.
74. This is the most joyous day for all parents. I just want you to know that, ever since you took me from my family, you have made my life a million times better, and I don’t think words can express my love for you. Should there be an award for ‘The best parent in the world’, I would nominate you guys. Happy anniversary to you both!
75. In the name of sibling love, I wish you a very happy golden anniversary! Words fall short in conveying the gratitude I feel towards you. I am proud to be your daughter, and I know my brothers are too.
76. I would like to congratulate my parents on their long years of marriage. I am looking forward to our many happy years together. This is the foundation of a mature relationship that covers a lifetime! Cheers!
77. I just wanted to say that it was the greatest thing ever when you got married and became my parents. You are the first people I have known in my life, and you have been there for me always. I know that a lot of time has passed since we met and things changed too. But I am eternally grateful for you two. Hope you have a great anniversary!
78. I just wanted to say that it was the greatest thing ever when you got married and became my parents. You are the first people I have known in my life, and you have been there for me always. I know that a lot of time has passed since we met and things changed too. But I am eternally grateful for you two. Hope you have a great anniversary!
79. I am aware that you have worked hard to improve our standard of living. Sometimes, even the best of intentions can be clouded by bad things. I want to thank you because you ensured our happiness and well-being!
80. It’s another exciting year for you as you celebrate this day together! A lot of joys have come your way since the two of you tied knots and didn’t let anything obstruct your love. I bless this union and hope it is long-lasting.
Happy Wedding Anniversary Messages For Mom
81. Wishing mom and dad, who have faithfully celebrated this special anniversary for the past twelve years, a very happy thirteenth anniversary. You have always been an inspiration to me and taught me what marriage was all about. All my sisters are good role models for me and I wish them the same happiness in their relationship until death do us part.
82. Dear mom and dad, I hope you have a very happy anniversary. I thank you both for all that you have done for me throughout the years. Your love and guidance have helped to make me who I am today. You are my role models and I can never thank you enough for what you have done for me.
83. Happy anniversary to mom and dad! You guys have watered the seeds of happiness in me. I’m still young but I know that when I grow up, I’ll be a success just because I have the two of you to look up to.
84. The way both you and dad have made my life easy and beautiful, every celebration has some sort of excitement attached to it. Here’s wishing you a very happy anniversary, but know that I don’t wish to take away your happiness. I just want you both to enjoy this special moment to the fullest.
85. May your relationship be blessed with love! On this special day, I wish you a very happy anniversary! I am immensely grateful to have in my life the most caring parents. Without you, my life would be miserable. Much love and congratulations!
86. May your relationship be blessed with love! On this special day, I wish you a very happy anniversary! I am immensely grateful to have in my life the most caring parents. Without you, my life would be miserable. Much love and congratulations!
87. Happy anniversary to you both! I remember the moment I was born like it was yesterday. No matter who is wrong or right, you were always there standing by me with love in your heart and care in your eyes. A big thank you for giving me birth on this planet because today is my birthday and all I can think of is how much you have done for me.
88. Mom and Dad, thank you for being there for my sister and I from day one! Your love and generous gestures to us were responsible for shaping our lives into something fulfilling. You have helped us to become good citizens and loving children.
89. Today we are celebrating an anniversary, the completion of a year in which we have sailed through a stormy sea and won an important battle. Our victory is attributed to the fact that we stood together with one vow: being a family is more important than anything else. We are happy to be together today and wish you a very happy anniversary!
90. Today is filled with special moments as we remember how you stood by us through the years with love and care. Having a mom and dad like you made me realize what real love is. I wish you both a very happy anniversary and many years of love, fun, and laughter together.
Happy Wedding Anniversary Messages For Dad
91. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you both a happy anniversary! I know you have been together for 5 years. This is a remarkable achievement, and it deserves to be celebrated. Love you both!
92. Today I want to celebrate the special bond you two share, not only as husband and wife but now as parents. You have raised me to be a good man and my love for you two has only gotten stronger. You are everything to me, and without you guys, I wouldn’t be where I am today. Now that we are adults, your purpose in life is fulfilled and so is mine. This day is meant for celebrating this amazing bond that we share as siblings. Happy anniversary!
93. On this anniversary of your marriage, I take this moment to thank you both for always being there in my life and making moments worth cherishing with me. I love you both, may you live a happy life together.
94. On this special day, I wish you a very happy anniversary! You are a symbol of love and respect for me as well as for the whole family. After so many years, you are still going strong. Love is a mixture of friendship, trust, and loyalty. You have all three characteristics in you. May God bless you with abundance of happiness on this day. I love you!
95. On this day, I wish you a happy day! Thank you for loving me and taking care of me. I am grateful to have parents like you. May you have a wonderful year ahead.
96. As you celebrate another year of marital bliss and joy, I want to take this opportunity to let you know that your love has been one of the most important influences in my life. You have made an invaluable contribution to the development of my personality and my character. All of us kids are extremely grateful for all your support, especially when we were struggling with tough times.
97. Special anniversary wishes to mom and dad, wishing you both a very happy anniversary. I hope this day is really special for both of you. Enjoy your time together and relish every special moment. Hope this message brightens up the day!
98. May your silver anniversary be filled with all the love and memories of your life. I am thankful that you were there for me throughout childhood. And now, as an adult, I realize how lucky I am to have parents like you two! I wish you a very happy wedding anniversary!
99. On this special day, I wish you a very happy anniversary. I have always admired your relationship. Yours is a love story that has stood the test of time. You make each other happy, and that makes me happy too. On this blessed day, I want to wish you a happy anniversary once again! Have fun and celebrate!
100. It is time to celebrate the anniversary of the best parents one could have. I offer my appreciation, gratefulness, and all my love to you, who raised me! Happy anniversary.