Christmas is an occasion to rejoice, regale and rejoice all under one roof; a chance that brings family and friends together. As the buzz of the holidays gets louder and screams (in our heads) for attention, we find ourselves facing a common issue when looking for the perfect Christmas greetings.
If you’re searching for the best merry Christmas wishes samples that you can send to friends and loved ones, then we’ve got you covered. Today we are going to share some best merry Christmas wishes and greetings.
You can share these messages or quotes with your loved ones via Email, Facebook, Twitter, or Whatsapp. These are officially some of the best Christmas messages to send to friends and family right now.
Table of Contents
- Best Christmas Messages Wishes
- Merry Christmas Wishes For Friends
- Merry Christmas Wishes Quotes
- Merry Christmas Wishes To My Love
- Merry Christmas Wishes For Friends
- Happy Merry Christmas Wishes
- Merry Christmas Wishes Text
- Wishing You A Merry Christmas
- Heartwarming Christmas Message For Friends And Family
- Best Merry Christmas Wishes To Family
Best Christmas Messages Wishes
1. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all the Folks. Hope the year has treated you well and that this year will be even better. To my family and friends, I wish for a blessed holiday. All the love in the world to you!
2. I would like to wish all of my loved ones a wonderful Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.
3. Thank you for all the holiday cards and gifts, we love each of you very much. Each one was crafted with love and thoughtfulness. A smile always creeps on my face and spreads across my body as I go through all the goodies that I’ve received this Christmas season. I feel so lucky to have all of you in my life! I can’t wait to do special things together next year.
4. To family, friends, and loved ones, dark times may come but it is always darkest before the dawn. We will conquer this together, we will look back on this Christmas as the best yet, as long as we stick together, as long as we fight for each other, for those we love, and for what’s right. And if the sun never shines again, love will remain because you make me feel so warm inside.
5. It’s a special day of the year again! I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas. We love and care for all of you and are so thankful for your presence in our lives. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
6. May you be blessed with joy and happiness this holiday season. May your days be filled with laughter and your nights rest easy. You are all in my thoughts, and I wish you nothing but the best.
7. To all my dearest family and friends, I wish you a safe and Merry Christmas. I hope that you have a beautiful day filled with good times and great food!
8. I’m sending Christmas greetings to family, friends, and business contacts. I’m sending you an e-card from this website and hope you enjoy it. I am so excited for the coming Holidays!
9. During the holiday time we often forget about the people that mean the most to us. This Christmas I have a few choice words for you all: I LOVE YOU. My friends and family are so special to me and I hope everyone has a joyous Christmas filled with laughter, friends, and love.
10. Merry Christmas to my beloved family and friends. I love you all and hope that your holiday season is truly Merry and Bright.
Merry Christmas Wishes For Friends
11. Christmas is the time for giving, sharing, caring, and loving. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, filled with lots of love and happiness.
12. It’s been a year since we have been going together. You mean a lot to me and I love you as much as you love me. Merry Christmas my darling.
13. May you all have a safe, healthy, happiest, and loving holiday season! I wish you love, warmth in your heart, and a little extra money in your pocket.
14. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of my friends, family, and cousins! May you all have a year full of happiness and prosperity!
15. Each year I celebrate Christmas with my family and friends. Every time I am reminded of the true meaning. This holiday season is no different. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
16. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May all your wishes and dreams come true this year. I hope that the new year brings great experiences, wonderful people, and true love to your life. Have a safe holiday season.
17. Christmas is a time for giving and receiving. I wish you all the joy in the world this holiday season. And may your new year be filled with good health, love, and happiness!
18. Merry Christmas to all! Thank you so much for your continued support. I hope this holiday season finds you happy, healthy, and safe. Enjoy the holidays with those that mean the most and have a very merry Christmas.
19. When I think of Christmas and everything that it means, I can’t help but think of you. The humor, the passion, and the love you bring to my life are true gifts. You are always there for me no matter what. I wish you a joyous holiday season. Merry Christmas!
20. I wish you a merry Christmas and all the best for the year to come. May your home be filled with love, joy, and holiday cheer. I look forward to spending more time with you in the new year!
Merry Christmas Wishes Quotes
21. Merry Christmas greetings to you and your family. I pray that you are blessed in the coming year. May God bless all of you and lead you in the right direction.
22. Wishing every person a merry Christmas and an even better New Year! Have more time with your family and friends and take time out to remember what this holiday is all about. We are so blessed to have the love of everyone in our lives, may you all have a happy holiday season!
23. I spent a lot of time thinking about what I would write in this letter. There are so many things that I could go into detail about. Like all the times we have laughed to tears, or when we have argued till we couldn’t remember our names. But through all the good and bad times one thing has remained clear. You are my rock. You have always been there for me to lean on when I have fallen. Whether it be emotionally, physically, or financially. You have stuck by me
24. Christmas brings back so many fond memories of childhood and family, but being an adult and spending it with those you love most makes this the best time of the year.
25. Thank you for all the gifts, cards, and phone calls. We have enjoyed everyone. Have a wonderful day celebrating the birth of God’s son Jesus Christ.
26. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday surrounded by close friends and family! I can’t wait to spend this coming year with you guys
27. I am your friend and family, so there is no reason to wish me a Merry Christmas. If you want to communicate with me, you can call my cell phone number at any time.
28. Merry Christmas to my darling and wonderful family and friends. May this holiday bring you love, joy, presents, and plenty of food. I hope you enjoy the holidays with family and friends, eat lots of sweets, get plenty of sleep, and indulge in life’s pleasures. I love you all so much. Please return the favor and make my day extra special!
29. I wish you all the love and joy in the world this holiday season. I hope you spend it with your loved ones, eat lots of food and be healthy! Sending you my love.
30. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a joyous holiday season! Hoping that this Holiday Season will be the best one yet and that it brings out the best in us all. May you experience love, happiness, peace, and good health this time of the year.
Merry Christmas Wishes To My Love
31. I want to wish all of your a happy holiday and a wonderful new year. I love you, appreciate you, and want the best for each of you.
32. I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas. I wish you and your loved ones only the best this holiday season. I look forward to your New Year’s card!
33. Every time I think about Christmas on your face, all the memories come rushing back. I hope this season is joyful for you, that all your wildest dreams come true, and every year as you grow older you remind yourself how blessed you are to have found this happiness.
34. The holidays have come and gone in the blink of an eye! I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas surrounded by family and friends, just as I did. I love you all so much, thank you for being such a big part of my life.
35. Wishing you peace, joy, and a lot of love this Christmas. May the coming year be filled with hope and success, lots of happiness, and fun. I appreciate your friendship and love you!
36. Dear Daddy, Mommy, Brothers, and Sisters. Since I did not see you all during the holidays, I would like you to know that I miss you very much and I love you all.
37. Wishing you a lovely holiday, full of hope and joy, peace and happiness. May the spirit of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and goodwill toward others, bringing to your family all the best things that life can bring! This Christmas may everything remind you of God’s blessings in your life.
38. The holiday season is always a fun time for everyone. I think back to the first Christmas I spent with you and I can’t believe how much time has gone by so quickly. You’re truly one of my most treasured friends, just wanted you to know that I love you and hope you have a wonderful day!
39. This Christmas is full of cheer, warmth, and happiness. I hope you all get the best gifts, love, and peace. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
40. I love you all so much. That’s what I wish for you this holiday season. Love, joy, and happiness. Merry Christmas, everyone!
Merry Christmas Wishes For Friends
41. I can’t believe how quickly the years are passing. We have made so many wonderful memories together. I have so much to be thankful for, my best friend and the love of my life. I love you.
42. Christmas is a time for love, joy, and happiness. As you celebrate this holiday season with your family, may you find the love of your life, new opportunities to expand your business, and continue the prosperity of your career. Merry Christmas to you my sweetheart!
43. The holiday season is a wonderful time to reflect on your family, friends, and loved ones. This Christmas I am sending out best wishes and joyous holiday greetings to each of you. I hope you all have a blessed holiday season and the happiest New Year.
44. Merry Christmas wishes to my wonderful family! I hope your Christmas is as bright and sparkly as your face on Christmas morning. May all you wish for come true this year, just remember, you are number one of my favorite people!
45. I just wanted to take a moment to say “Merry Christmas” to everyone this season. I know you all spend so much time with your family and I just wanted to let you know that I am thankful for all the memories we have shared this year. Your friendship and love mean so much to me and I am truly blessed to have each of you in my life. I hope that this holiday season is filled with nothing but happiness, peace, and health for each of you. Thank you so much
46. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Wishing you peace and love this holiday season. May your holidays be merry, bright, and filled with laughter.
47. May the joys and blessings of this holiday season fill your home, heart, and life with happiness! With peace and love,
48. Now that Christmas is fast approaching and the holidays are right around the corner, I wanted to take a few moments of your time to offer my best wishes. May your days be merry, bright, and joyful. I hope that you are surrounded by those who mean the most to you; family, friends, and even the newest addition to your life.
49. It’s been an amazing year, and I am so grateful to have you all in my life! I hope that your Christmas is filled with happiness, laughter, and lots of love. Here’s to a wonderful holiday season and the coming New Year!
50. We have known each other for ages. You have always been there for me; you have always supported my decisions, and you have always been my best friend. All those memories are dear to me, especially the ones when you were by my side during the time we spent in a foreign country. Thank you for being there for me again now, when I needed it the most.
Happy Merry Christmas Wishes
51. Dear Family and Friends, I wish you all a very merry Christmas. I hope it is a day full of love, and laughter and that you get everything you wished for. Spend time with people you love and cherish every moment because that could be the last Christmas you spend with them. Have fun!
52. I am wishing you all the joy and happiness for this Christmas Season and throughout the coming year. I pray your days will be filled with much love, laughter, and peace. May God Bless You with His Love this Season and throughout this New Year.
53. I hope this holiday season brings you the world and all that you desire. May your calendar be filled with happiness, goodwill, and prosperity. Thank you for always being there for me, I couldn’t ask for better friends and family. I hope your Christmas is everything it should be, simply splendid! Merry Christmas to all!
54. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! May this holiday season bring you, your family, friends, and loved ones a year of blessings and happiness! May your holiday season be filled with much love, joy, peace, and happiness.
55. I’m constantly reminded of how lucky I am to have the people in my life. It’s been a rough year for me, but I can say without hesitation that you have made it better with your love and support. You all make me feel so special and loved which is why it’s always a joy to spend time with you. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, enjoy the new year, and stay healthy!
56. This Christmas season I wish for only good things for each of you. May every gift be perfect, every meal is delicious and every memory lasts forever. I want nothing more than for you to experience everything good in life.
57. I would like to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope you are surrounded by love and joy, and who knows, maybe even a few presents! Have an amazing Christmas.
58. Merry Christmas! May you and your family have a wonderful holiday season filled with prosperity, happiness, laughter, and love.
59. I’d like to take this time to say Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone. You’ve all been a great help, thank you. Now that the busy days are gone, I hope that we can enjoy a relaxing evening with our loved ones. I wish only the best for all of you guys, if anyone has any needs in the new year, you can easily notify me.
60. As we approach the end of another year, it’s time to get ready to celebrate another holiday season. The holidays are a joyful time, no matter how big and small the celebration. Everyone has someone they love and care about during this festive time and here is a reminder to tell them how much they mean with a small gesture. It’s never too late!
Merry Christmas Wishes Text
61. Christmas is very special to me, there is a lot of connection with loved ones. I know family is more important than material things and we should cherish those around us. I hope that you have a Merry Christmas we can all be together, enjoy the food and each other’s company.
62. I wish you joy and happiness during this holiday season and all the many you have left to come. May the spirit of Christmas fill your heart with love, joy, peace, and happiness.
63. You are the best thing that has ever happened in my life. You bring out the best in me and I would be lost without you by my side. May your holiday season be filled with love and happiness, and may all of your dreams come true.
64. I hope this Christmas brings you joy, happiness, and much laughter. I hope your new year is amazing in every way. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
65. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. I hope we can keep in touch during the year to come. Have a wonderful holiday period!
66. Every year we gather together to celebrate this joyous occasion. We reflect on all that has transpired throughout the year and we appreciate all that we have. Please accept these holiday greetings and best wishes as we all move forward in our lives.
67. As Christmas draws ever nearer, we would like to wish you all the best during this time of giving. Our thoughts are with you and especially with those who are less fortunate. It is important to remember what the true meaning of Christmas is and why we celebrate it. We hope that your holiday season is a joyful time, full of laughter and cheer, where family and friends abound. Whether you believe in Santa or not, happy holidays! Wish you get everything you want for Christmas.
68. I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I hope you have a wonderful time and get lots of nice presents. I also want to thank all of you who have been so supportive of me this past year while I was finishing school. I couldn’t have done it without your love and support!
69. To all my friends and family, may this season bring you happiness and joy. I wish for peace & prosperity, remember that a little love can go a long way.
70. I enjoy writing during the holiday season and have already prepared my card for Christmas. It’s nice to take some time to think about what people mean to us, and how we can show our appreciation a little more directly. I am so lucky to have many family members who I care deeply about. My life would not be complete without you all in it! I hope your Christmas is full of peace, happiness, and love.
Wishing You A Merry Christmas
71. Since we have spent our time together, I have come to know another side of you. This side is loving, kind, and caring. You bring a smile to my face when I look into your eyes. I care for you dearly and wish you good health this Christmas!
72. Merry Christmas! I am so lucky to have such an amazing family, friends, pets, and a wonderful boyfriend. Life is short, enjoy each moment.
73. Welcome to the Christmas season, my friends! It is that wonderful time of year when we get together with family and friends to celebrate the birth of Jesus. I have prayed for each of you and remembered you in my daily meditations. May the good Lord bless all your loved ones this Christmas and always!
74. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance. I hope everything comes together for you this holiday season. If there’s anything I can do to help please let me know.
75. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May the spirit of this joyous season shine upon you, fill your heart with gladness, bring peace and happiness to your home, and stay with you throughout the coming year.
76. It’s the most wonderful time of the year! My family and friends mean so much to me. I’m giving the best present to all my loved ones! Merry Christmas to all my wonderful friends and family. I love you all and hope you have a fantastic holiday season.
77. May this season bring you love and joy beyond your wildest dreams. May there be a warm fire, the scent of pine, and laughter filling your home. At times a tear may fall as you are moved by this most special time of year. But let it be a lone tear of happiness from days when your family was together and all was right with the world. I wish you love, health, and happiness for whatever is to come in the new year. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
78. For those who are celebrating a Merry Christmas, I would like to wish the best for you and your family. May this season bring more good fortunes and enjoy the most wonderful day of the year!
79. Merry Christmas! I hope your holiday is filled with joy and good health! This holiday season holds so much love, peace, and happiness in store. I wish you all the best and may the new year bring a bright future and lasting friendships.
80. I know you all have a really busy schedule this holiday season, so I wanted to make sure you knew how much I appreciate you. Even though all of us are going in different directions, I just want to express my gratitude to you all. You all have made such an incredible impact on my life and I would be nothing without you. Life is a blessing, never take it for granted. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
Heartwarming Christmas Message For Friends And Family
81. I hope you have the best Christmas ever! I wish you, your family, and friends all love, joy, and happiness. Enjoy the holiday season!
82. I just want to take some time right now to say I appreciate all of you who are reading this. You are the most important person in my life, and I can’t live without a single one of you. Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!
83. We’ve been friends for a long time, and you have all touched my heart in some way. I wish you a Merry Christmas, full of joy and cheer. I want to thank you for sharing this special time of year with me. May your days be merry and bright And may all your Christmases be white!
84. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas filled with family, friends, and a lot of good food! I pray for the health of all my relatives as well as for a lot of luck and happiness. May this holiday season fill your hearts with joy, peace, and love.
85. Merry Christmas to my family and friends. I wish you good health, luck, and love in the coming year. I hope we can all spend time with each other during the holiday season and enjoy whatever the future may hold.
86. Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family and loved ones. I wish you all health, happiness, luck, love, and success this year!
87. I miss you. Wish we lived closer and I could see you all the time, play games with you, and go on adventures! The kids miss you too! Hope you had a nice Christmas. Love you guys!
88. Merry Christmas to all of you! I wish you a wonderful holiday season filled with family, joy, and happiness. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for all your support throughout this year. Let the celebrations begin!
89. I hope this holiday season finds you all full of joy and love. Remember that even though there are things that we sometimes disagree on, we are still family!
90. Merry Christmas to all our dearest friends, family, and fans! We wish you all the joys of this holiday season. May the Spirit of Christmas bring you peace and happiness all year round! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Best Merry Christmas Wishes To Family
91. Merry Christmas in advance to you and your family! I hope this card serves as a reminder that I am thankful for all those who are important to me: my girlfriend, my parents, family, and friends!
92. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a joyous holiday season! Our family’s greatest gift this year is having all of you as part of it. We are so grateful to have such wonderful friends and family in our lives; we hope you have a blessed and joyful Christmas!
93. I hope you have a very happy holiday and a new year full of success, joy, and love. I wish I could be there to spend this Christmas with you, but the distance is too great to cross (at least right now). Just wanted you to know how much you all mean to me. Have a safe and happy holiday season, and remember to cherish what is important.
94. My family and friends are the most important part of my life. I look forward to spending my Christmas with them. Being with people I love is far more important than receiving any material gift that money can buy.
95. Merry Christmas from all of us! Hope you have a great holiday and enjoy time with family and friends. The kids and I will miss you this year, but we’ll be thinking about you the whole time.
96. A wonderful festive season, love, and good cheer to you all. We hope that Santa has made a list of all your wishes and that he brings you everything you want this Christmas.
97. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and lots of presents.
98. From the bottom of my heart, I want to wish you and your family a blissful and Merry Christmas! It’s been hard not being able to see or speak with you but in my dreams, you’re always next to me.
99. I wish for your happiness, peace, joy, and abundance. May the shadows of this life blend with the light that is to come. I love you all, Merry Christmas!
100. Warmest wishes of Christmas to all our family and friends. May you celebrate this holiday in the company of those who mean the most to you, in good times and bad. I truly believe that during the holiday season, love is in the air, and I’m so grateful to have you all by my side.