Independence is freedom, which is why it’s celebrated all over the world on a day called Independence Day. It’s the day that the nation celebrates its freedom from the tyranny of its colonial masters.
Being a national holiday, Independence Day is one of the best times to reach out to friends and family. To help you celebrate this auspicious occasion with your loved ones, we have handpicked some amazing Independence Day wishes for you.
Here’s a list of independence day messages for friends and family.
Happy Independent Day Wishes For Family And Friends
1. It’s Independence Day! Nothing brings me more joy than spending it with the ones I love. I want to take this time to say, “Happy Independence Day!” So that everyone knows how special they are to me and how much I appreciate them and all they do. Luckily, we live in a great country where we can celebrate our freedoms. Let’s be thankful for everything this country has given us and have a great time celebrating!
2. You are my family, the people I love and care about most in this world. You have made my life more than I could have ever asked for. I hope each of you has a blessed Independence Day and an amazing year ahead!
3. Dear family and friends, wishing you a happy independence day and a blessed year! I hope that you are all healthy and have had the opportunity to spend quality time with those close to you. You mean a lot to me; I love that we are so close and I appreciate the love and advice you give each day!
4. It all began when our parents met and fell in love, when you were born, it was the very beginning and I will always cherish the moments we shared. Happy Independence Day to the family that I cherish. We have accomplished so much together and have so many memories.
5. I don’t know what I would do without you. You make my life brighter, my days less stressful and my world a better place just by being in it. You are the best sister/brother a person could ask for and I hope that I can one day have someone as amazing as you in my life. Wishing you and your families a day of independence. May this holiday be full of joy and love.
6. Wishing you and your families a day of independence. May this holiday be full of joy and love. I am happy to call you my uncle, cousin, or any relation you choose. You are always a strong figure in my life and I hope that never changes. You were the first person to hug me when I needed it the most. You are always helping out in my times of need. You have been my rock throughout is whole life and without you, I would be lost.
7. As for the first time, we express our thoughts and share our wishes with you on Independence Day of the United States. We take pride in you, we admire your courage, determination, independence, and fair play. We are proud of what you are and what you do.
9. Happy Independence Day to you and your family. Enjoy this special day, dear families. I am sure, with the grace of the almighty God, we will be successful in achieving our goal of becoming a developed country.
10. wishing you the happiest of Independence Days! Hope you’re enjoying the time spent with family and friends. There’s nothing more American than celebrating our freedom and being grateful for it. So, I hope you take this day to reflect on how lucky we are to live here. Have a great one!
Happy Independent Day Wishes For Friends
11. As we celebrate this day, we wish you all to be happy and prosperous. May the Almighty shower his abundance on you and your family. Happy Independence Day!
12. Happy Independence Day, I am thankful to have a family that is filled with cheerfulness, laughter, and most importantly, love.
13. I wish you all the success, prosperity, and happiness on Independence Day. You are all very precious and special to me, and I feel so blessed to have you in my life.
14. Happy Independence Day to all of my friends and family out there! Hope you’re all having a fantastic day with your families. I’ll be visiting some old friends from college.
15. Happy Independence Day, hope you know that I am wishing you all the best in this world. You deserve it. You are my pride and joy. I am proud of you, son. Keep your head up and enjoy life!
16. I love this quote because it is so true, so very true. I can honestly say that family is the most important thing in my life, and I would not be here without them. So on this Independence Day, I wish my family and friends the happiest of days, filled with laughter and love.
17. Wishing you a happy independence day to all family and friends, may the Lord give you strength and courage to face all the challenges in your life.
18. If loving you is a crime; I don’t want to be innocent. If loving you is a sin then I am doomed. To me, you will always be the best, of all the wonders God has planned. You mean the world to me and I truly can’t live without you. I love you and Happy Independence Day!
19. I am so grateful for you and the part you play in my life. I just wanted to say Happy Independence Day! I was thinking about how much our lives have changed now we are older and all the places we have been together. We’ve been friends for so long and now as a family. I just want to tell you that I appreciate all your love and support!
20. Although we live far apart from each other and can’t see you every day, I am thankful that we can reach out to each other. I value your friendship and cherish you. Have a wonderful Independence Day!
Happy Independent Day Messages For Family
21. Wishing you a very happy and memorable Independence Day! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and companion. Thank you for the support you have given me and thank you for always being there for me. I am so grateful to have someone like you in my life – words cannot express how much I love and appreciate you. You are my inspiration in life!
22. If you can’t be with family on Independence Day, I wish that you could at least celebrate from afar because those who are there with your love cherish you!
23. I hope you have a fabulous day! You mean so much to me and I don’t tell you that enough. I’m grateful for everything you do for me. You are my world, my best friend, and my family. Love you all!
24. I want to wish you the happiest of independent days! I hope that you get everything you want and need. Life is short, so take chances and don’t let love slip away. I want to remind you how much I love you because I think of it every day.
25. I want to say “Happy Independence Day” my dear family and friends, I miss you all so much. hope to see you soon. thanks for your love, that is the best gift a man can receive from his family and friend. Bye for now, take care.
26. Happy independent day, although we rarely speak because of our busy schedules, I love and miss you so much. All I want is the best for you and a very happy day. Be sure to enjoy the day.
27. We are so lucky to call you family. You bring so much joy to our hearts with your uplifting personalities and lovely spirits. I hope this day brings you much love, laughter, and excitement! Happy independent day.
28. You are the most amazing family that I was ever blessed to have. You mean more to me than words could ever express. I look forward to many years ahead with all of you. Happy independent day.
29. You come from different backgrounds and have different beliefs, but you have found the common ground in your love for each other. You are the best example of what makes families work, you all make sacrifices with your time and support each other through difficult times. I just wanted to wish you a Happy independent Day!
30. I’ve had so many people in my life, but nobody has made me feel the way you do. Thanks for always being there when I need someone to talk to, for listening, for giving advice, and for helping me through all my problems. You know I love you, but I just want to make sure that you know just how truly grateful I am to have such a great friend. Happy independent day.
Happy Independent Day Messages For Collogues
31. I want to thank you for always being by my side, and for your constant love and support. You make my every day brighter than it could ever be alone. Every time I look at you, I am filled with a sense of strength and power. I know that we shall go through thick and thin together, and as long as we are together, I know there is nothing we can’t overcome.” Happy independent day.
32. happy independent day, you’ve given me so much more than I would have ever imagined. You are a blessing and inspiration. Everything that you’ve done has pushed me to be better and happier. You inspire me to do more and become a better person in general. I am so very thankful.
33. Happy independent day to all my family and friends! May you be as independent as you are caring and as caring as you are independent. I love you all and don’t forget to buy your mom flowers on her special day. This year let it be something that shows how much you care.
34. Happy Independence Day to all my family and friends. May your lives be filled with enough happiness, love, and prosperity.
35. Your strength, spirit, and dedication to your family are qualities that make you so special. I am honored to be a part of such a loving family. There is not enough time in this world to thank you for all you do. Happy Independence Day.
36. To our family and friends! We hope you spend this day celebrating love and independence in all its beautiful forms. We are so lucky to have you as a part of our lives! We love you.
37. Happy Independence Day. A day representing the Declaration of Independence, and celebrating the birth of your country. The day begins with a spectacular display of dazzling fireworks displays throughout the nation. This day is celebrated by thousands, who gather to watch the spectacular explosions of light and color in the night sky.
38. You are the family who brings me joy, the joy of being loved by wonderful people. You are the friends who are always with me, through thick and thin. I wish you all a wonderful holiday.
39. Though miles may lie between us, you’re always in my thoughts. May the warmth of our family and friendship remain with you wherever you are on this day.
40. The first time we met; I knew things would be different. That I was going to cherish you, and the special relationship we had forever. With time, our love has gotten stronger and deeper. without your love, my life would be incomplete. always remember that even if the whole world will turn its back on you, I will never leave you. happy Independence Day sweetheart!
Happy Independent Day Messages For Boss
41. When I look at you, I got to tell you, there’s nothing left to say, but the happy independent day. The happy independent day my love, happy independence day to you!
42. Dear family and friends, today is about having some fun. But most importantly it’s about spending time together and making memories that last a lifetime. For this, I want to you all ties with the people who are important to you and whom we hold very dear in our hearts. So, wish them a Happy Independence Day!
43. I woke up this morning to find a space next to me in our bed and no one in the house. I figured you had to work today, but I just wanted to say Happy Independence Day! I am more than blessed to have you as my wife and mom of my children. You have brought much joy into my life that I never knew was possible.
44. Happy Independence Day! You have the right to do whatever you want. Unless it is illegal, immoral, or fattening. Have a great day!
45. Happy Independence Day!!!! I hope u guys enjoy it and fill your stomach with all the food you want. but seriously, this is to be one of the most important days u can celebrate as an American.
46. Dear family and friends, today is about having some fun. But most importantly it’s about spending time together and making memories that last a lifetime. For this, I want to you all ties with the people who are important to you and whom we hold very dear in our hearts. So wish them a Happy Independence Day!
47. Happy Independent Day to my beloved family members and friends. I wish you all of the happiness in the world as you celebrate another year together. Use this day to spend some extra time with each other, have a BBQ, or even take a trip. Whatever it may be, make it special!
48. Happy independent day! We will always love and respect you, no matter what. Even when we are old and gray you are still the most amazing parents that any kid could have. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors and hope that you have a great time today.
49. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I love spending every second with you. You give me so much happiness and laughter, I can’t stop smiling when you are around. You are the most beautiful person I have ever met, inside out. The world would be a million times more boring without you in my life.
50. Wishing everyone a fantastic and happy independent day! Hope you all get to do something you love and make many memories with the ones you love most!
Happy Independent Day Quotes For WhatsApp
51. You’ve taught me so much and come a long way. I used to wonder how you did it, but now I see that anything is possible if we work hard enough. Keep being awesome! I love you so much. Happy independent day to you all.
52. Wish you a very happy Independence Day. May God bless you and keep you always. With lots of love, family, and friends.
53. I hope you have the happiest of days on your Independence Day! I love you and care for you in every way that I can. May you have tons of joy, rainbows and butterflies, laughter and smiles, good friends, family, and plenty to eat, drink and be merry with. I love you forever.
54. Happy Independence Day to my love. I adore you and cherish those fun-filled moments we shared. Cheers to a day of independence, let’s celebrate full of merriment and together.
55. I hope your day is filled with love, happiness, and independence. You are the best part of my life and I wish you much love and luck throughout this special day.
56. Rock on, party hard, and make it a happy Independence Day! Be thankful for what you have and keep striving to do better. Remember that even when life gets tough, there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel.
57. Happy Independence Day! Each year we rejoice with you in the pride, determination, and courage that makes this country great. Enjoy your day! With love from all of us.
58. We are all so lucky to have you in our life. You are a smart, passionate, and selfless person. We love you and we love the person you have become. Never change! Happy independent day.
59. It’s hard to believe that another year has passed and we have survived it all! I watch your life change and grow as you discover and learn so much. We may have our differences, but we love each other. We support each other and always try our best to be there for each other. I couldn’t imagine my life without you in it. Happy independent day.
60. I wish you a happy Independence Day. We have shared so many memories, good times and bad, but I would not trade one bit of it. And to think, I was scared I would never find someone like you. I am glad my path crossed yours, despite everything that’s happened I still love you with all my heart and soul.
Happy Independent Day Messages For WhatsApp
61. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Their love means everything to me. I hope you’ll accept my gift of flowers and love as I give you a big hug and kiss. You are the best!
62. I do not see you or hear from you often, but when I do, I want to say this. You are a wonderful family member, who makes me proud to know you. I wish all your dreams came true and that life gives you only the good in return. You deserve it.
63. Happy holidays! Everyone has a lovely time with family and friends and celebrates themselves. Remember to do something nice for yourself. It’s the best gift you can give. I think that’s true any day, not just this one!
64. Happy independent day! I hope you have a great day celebrating the birth of our country and that you remember to thank those who protect it. I love you all.
65. I hope all my family and friends have a happy Independent Day! As we celebrate our freedom, I also hope you take time to reflect on all the things you are grateful for. Today is about being free, but tomorrow is about living free and with purpose!
66. Special wishes on your special day! Have an amazing Independence Day and have a wonderful time with family, friends, and significant other!
67. Hey everyone, hope you are all having a good day. Wanted to send you a video to wish you a happy Independence Day. Hope your day is full of family time, BBQ and fireworks! Tell me which ones you like best!
68. Happy Independence Day. On this day 4 years ago, millions of people cried with joy because they were free from their oppressors. Today, just like 4 years ago, I am thankful for having a family that loves me and cares for me, the greatest gift known to humans.
69. Happy National Independent Day! You are all such a huge part of my life… I wish that I could give each of you a big hug. May you all have the loveliest day surrounded by those you love.
70. I have loved you since the day I laid my eyes on you, and that love has only grown stronger with time. You are stubborn and rebellious, but I still love you for it. Happy independent day.
Happy Independent Day Quotes For Facebook
71. We all want to say “Happy Independence Day” To you and appreciate you for everything that you have done for us. We need more people like you in this world because without your efforts we would not be where we are today.
72. Dear Family, Happy national independent day. Hope this finds you well. Wishing you a day full of fun and good food. Love, Your friends (Kevin and Julie)
73. As we celebrate this holiday season together, I want to wish you all the best. I hope that this special day brings you happiness and joy, good health, and prosperity. Happy Independence Day!
74. I couldn’t imagine my life without you, thank you for always being there for me. You’re the best brother I could have ever asked for. Happy National Independent day to the best guy in the world, who is also your brother.
75. I love you so much, you are the light of my life and a daughter that I am so proud of. You always give it your all and do everything with such class and style.
76. Wishing you and your family a Happy National Independent Day. May the joy, love, and peace of this day continue to shine in your hearts as we approach the next year. I love you!
77. Just a few words to let you know how proud I am of you and that I love you and care about you so much. Nothing has changed over the past year and we are in a very good place at this point, but as each year goes by, I think back on the time spent together and I appreciate you even more.
78. I want to say thank you to everyone who has made my life so great. I am happy to have such a wonderful family and friends. They are there for me through thick and thin, always giving me a shoulder to lean on. I am blessed to have such a wonderful circle of people who care so much about me. It means so much to me that I have the support of all of you, allowing me to look at this independent day with complete joy!
79. You are the pride, joy, and love of my life! I can’t wait for our love for one another to grow even more in the coming year. I hope all your wishes come true, but most importantly I wish that all your dreams come true, especially the ones involving me! Happy independent day!
80. Happy National Independent Day to my love! I hope your day is an extra special one with lots of cute brown puppies and nice long walks. I look forward to snuggling up with you tonight on the couch and watching a movie after a lovely dinner. Eat too much, drink too much, and be with people who love you and mean it! Happy Independence Day from me to you!
Happy Independent Day Messages Ideas
81. To my dearest family and friends, thank you for all the love, laughs, and memories. We have made some truly special memories together, but more importantly, we have had fun. I am so proud of each one of you because you shine with kindness, compassion, and most importantly, love. Happy independent day.
82. Happy Independence Day to all my family and friends out there! Your friendship is one of a kind, and I am truly grateful for each of you. You hold a place in my heart and I know our bond will withstand the tests of time.
83. Happy Independence Day! I hope your newfound freedom and independence bring you happiness and security, both physical and personal. May you find yourself with time to enjoy the small things in life, as well as time for your friends and family.
84. Happy Independence Day to my favorite family! I hope this independent day will be filled with fantastic vacations, wonderful food, and especially a ton of fun. Be safe, stay hydrated, and enjoy every minute!
85. My love for you is deep like a well. It runs so true and strong like a mountain stream. I cherish the moments that we have spent together and I always will. I want to make all your dreams come true and be a part of everything in your future…From here on out, I will love you until the end of time. You are my dream come true!
86. Life itself would be impossible without family. I thank God for my parents and for the love that we share. They have always been there for me no matter what, unconditionally loving me. That’s how a true family should be! Happy independent day to you!
87. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY! I hope everything is amazing and that you’re having the time of your life. You’re an amazing family and I’m so thankful for all you’ve done for me.
88. Happy Independence Day to you and your family. May all your dreams come true, and I hope God blesses you all with good health, love, and friends! I wish you peace, joy, love, and all the best this world can give.
89. Happy independent day. I don’t think any words can ever express the way I feel about you, but I’ll try! I am so lucky to have you. You are my absolute everything and I love every little thing about you. You are an amazing friend and mother, your smile lights up a room and your laugh makes me swoon. Your sheer brilliance amazes me and your positive attitude is contagious. I thank God every day for bringing you into my life.
Independence Day Messages
90. I am glad to know I have a loving, caring family that cares about me. Today is Independence Day, so here is to all my family members who have stood by me!
91. Today is about you! You are a wonderful person, who deserves our love and joy on your special day. We have fun together, we learn from each other, and we teach each other what’s important in life. We’re friends. Forever! I wish you an amazing day, full of joy and happiness so that you know how thankful and happy I am to have you as my family! Happy Independent day.
92. I love you dearly! You are my family! Today I am making a wish for you and sending good thoughts your way. You have been such a wonderful person to me, I am just glad we have each other.
93. The only one who can solve my problems and take away my worries, is the one I love, my best family and friends. Many thanks for all you continue doing even when I could never thank you enough, I pray that God blesses you with all your heart desires. To show my appreciation to you. May God bless you; happy independent day.
94. Celebrate the day by doing at least one thing you love without caring about criticism. Wish you a fabulous, happy, and independent day. I pray that the Almighty grant us all the strength to keep on working towards our goals and to be satisfied with what we do to make the world a better place.
95. Wishing you a very happy independence day. I am proud of you and all that you have accomplished. I wish you success in all you do and an enjoyable day.
96. I just wanted to say thank you all in advance and wish you a happy independent day! You are all wonderful, kind-hearted people, who deserve the best life has to offer. Have a lovely day with yourself and your nearest ones, spend it with love and joy!
97. We just wanted to say thank you for always being there for us. You are the best parents, in-laws, uncles, and aunt we could have ever hoped for. Happy Independent Day.
98. To my dear family, on a day like this one I want to say thank you for being a huge part of my life. I am so grateful to have all of you in my life and so blessed to be related to you! I hope we can grow even closer this day! Happy Independent Day.
99. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY! Wishing you all the very best and hope you enjoy spending time with your family and friends and indulging in some fireworks.
100. Today is one of the most important days in any person’s life. I hope your day is filled with happiness and love, but more importantly a sense of accomplishment. A day like this doesn’t happen without the support of people who care about you and would do anything for you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being in my life. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY.