Fathers are important. They give the child a good start in life, provide security and protection, and most importantly, teach them how to be a “good person.” They are not just providers. They are caregivers.
Fathers play a critical role in their children’s development. A father’s love is as important as a mother’s love. Since a birthday is only celebrated once in 365 days, a heartfelt birthday wish or greeting card Is one of the best ways to show your dad just how much you love him.
If you feel getting him a new house or car is the best way to show your love, it’s cool, but kinds words of appreciation and prayers will very well touch the bottom of his heart.
If you are looking for wishes that you can use to tell your dad just how much you love him on his birthday, we’ve compiled over 100 for you.
These are some of the best wishes you can give to your dad on his birthday.
Table of Contents
- Touching Birthday Message For Father
- Happy Birthday Dad From Daughter
- Deep Birthday Wishes For Dad From Daughter
- Deep Birthday Wishes For Dad From Son
- Happy Birthday Dad For WhatsApp Status
- Happy Birthday Quotes For Dad That Will Make Him Cry
- Birthday Wishes For Father In English
- Birthday Wishes To My King, Dad
- 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th Birthday Wishes For Dad
- Short Birthday Wishes For Dad
Touching Birthday Message For Father
1. Dearest dad, on your birthday I got up early before going to work and brought you breakfast in bed. I realized that this was the first time in a long time that I have gotten both of us breakfast. Thanks for all the sacrifices you made for me growing up by putting yourself through school and working constantly to provide for me. I love you!
2. I love you, dad. Happy birthday! I can’t imagine my life without you in it. You are the best dad anyone could ever ask for. You’re a wonderful husband and an awesome father. I can’t thank you enough for everything you’ve done for us. Not only did you give me and my brother a great start in life, but you also gave my mother and me someone to lean on. I love you dad, thanks for everything!
3. It is no secret that I love you. I can’t imagine our lives without you. You are such a wonderful father, husband, leader, and friend. I am so proud of who you have become and the man that you are. Happy Birthday!
4. I didn’t know how to express what I wanted to say. Bizarre, isn’t it? The more I think about it, the less I know. But as certain as the stars in the sky and the sun that lights them at night; you’re a part of me and will always be. Happy birthday, Dad!
5. You’ve passed through my life and became part of me. You’re a dad, an uncle, and a close friend. And I do believe we all should try to take time more often to appreciate our loved ones, because there are plenty of unhappy people out there with beautiful families, special moments and all they have is regret. I love you Dad!
6. Hope your birthday is amazing! I love you so much. Birthdays are just another reason to celebrate how wonderful you are!
7. Your advice, friendship, and love are invaluable to me. Thank you for believing in me and encouraging me every step of the way. I promise to work hard so that I may earn your respect.
8. Dearest dad, I hope you have an amazing birthday. You are an incredible father, an inspiration, and a mentor. I am so lucky to have you in my life. There is no one else in the world that could ever replace you and fill your shoes. You mean the world to me and I love you more than I could ever describe!
9. Happy Birthday, Dad. You have always been there for me and explained so much to me in life. You have taught me a lot, guided me through my education, and showed great wisdom in your advice. You are one of the greatest people I’ve ever known. I owe a lot to you, dad. This card is filled with nothing but my love for you! I hope that you’ll stay healthy and happy throughout.
10. Thank you, Dad, for everything you’ve done. You’re always there when I need someone to listen, to give advice, and cheer me up when I’m down. Happy Birthday! You are the greatest and I love you so much!
Happy Birthday Dad From Daughter
11. Dad, you have always been a great role model and have taught me many good things in life. I just want to thank you for everything. Happy birthday and I hope you enjoy this day to its fullest! Love,
12. Dad, I love you. I’m so glad God gave me you for my daddy. There is no one else that could fill your shoes. You are my hero and my best friend. My wish for you is to live your life free from any pain, full of peace and joy in all things. Love you always dad!
14. My Dad, you are forever young in my eyes and I love you for it. You may be growing older but your spunk and love for life haven’t changed a bit. I can always count on you to help me out of any situation and no matter what, I know that you will have my back 100% of the time.
15. Today, we wanted to say a big THANK YOU for all the love and care you have given us during our lives. We hope we have made you proud and that your heart is warm and happy, knowing how much we appreciate you. Happy Birthday, dad!
16. You have taught me everything I know and you have been my father figure since the day I was born. Thank you for all the sacrifices you’ve made to raise me, I know they weren’t easy. I love you very much!
17. Dad, life has not been the same since you’ve come into my world. You are a true blessing from God and I am truly grateful for you. I love you so much and am so happy to call you father!
18. I don’t remember the first time I met you, but from that first moment, it was meant to be. For the first time in my life, I felt a sense of home and comfort… It’s because of you. After all these years of ups and downs, you are still the most amazing person I will ever meet. Happy birthday, dad.
19. I was raised by the best dad there is. You are the person I strive to be like. My only regret is not growing up with you and I wish every day that I could go back in time just to hear your voice once again. I love you so much, Happy Birthday!
20. Dear Dad, I hope this letter finds you in good health. I am so glad to be here with you on your birthday. You are the best father a son could ask for. I love you very much and cherish every moment we spend together. You mean everything to me!
Deep Birthday Wishes For Dad From Daughter
21. Dear Dad, Thank you so much for everything. I love you so much and wish that I could turn back time and be with you again. I love you such much.
22. Hi, dad. Hope you and your family are doing well today. I’d like to thank you for being such a great father throughout my entire life. When I was a little boy, I used to think the world of you, because you were always there for me when I needed someone the most. You were my hero and still are today. Happy birthday!
23. Dad, you are the only person I can depend on. You don’t need to worry about me or anything else. I will be able to handle everything in my life. You have a really big heart and such a warm smile that brightens up my day and I love you so much, Happy Birthday, dad!
24. I’m so proud of my father, I want the whole world to know how amazing he is! I’ve been looking at the stars lately and they seem brighter than they used to be, I realized that’s because you are in my life now. Your love makes everything better, Happy birthday.
25. To my father, we have had a rocky relationship. But I want you to know that I still love you and appreciate everything you have ever done for me. To this day, you are still the greatest person I know. And when I look at you, all I ever see is a happy cool guy, who isn’t afraid to be himself. You are my role model, and I wish to be just like you when I grow up!
26. I really can’t thank you enough for all that you have done for me. I look up to you so much and truly appreciate all that you have done for me. I just wanted to make sure you know how much I care about you, thanks, Dad.
27. We are walking back to our table. The rest of the party talking excitedly, while I cannot take my eyes off of you. You wear that smile that brings a light to my face with every glance. Today is your special day and I just want you to know how much you are loved.
28. Happy birthday, dad. I love you, and although I wish I were there to celebrate with you, I’m glad we still get to talk every day. Your support means the world to me and makes me want to help those around me find the same strength in their loved ones. Love you!
29. Happy birthday dad. You mean so much to me and I just want you to know that I love you very much and will always put your needs before my own. You have been there for me no matter what, even if you didn’t have to be, and I appreciate it.
30. I am proud to be your child, confident that you’ll always be in my heart, and grateful for all the ways you’ve influenced my life. You’ve set such a high standard that I’m attempting to achieve. So to my father, this greeting says “Happy Birthday”. without you, I would not be the person I am today.
Deep Birthday Wishes For Dad From Son
31. My dear daddy, I am so glad God gave me you as my father. You are a true blessing to me. You are always there for me when I need you. I love you much dad! Have a blessed birthday.
32. Dad, you are the very most important person in my life. I am so thankful to have you as a father. You have never made me feel like I disappointed you even if I did disappoint you sometimes. You are the best dad in the world! I hope that we will be able to communicate more when the day comes.
33. I love you, Daddy! It’s your birthday and I am so grateful that God chose me to be your child!
34. We love you with all our hearts, and we miss you so much. Many happy returns of the day.
35. First off, there are no words that can describe how grateful we are for your presence and your love in our lives. You have taught us so much through the years and we couldn’t be more thankful for that! I hope this day is filled with happiness and joy for you because you deserve it more than anyone else. Happy birthday, dad.
36. Dad, now that you’re older, I find myself trying to catch up with all of your knowledge. The few words of advice you’ve given me have always turned out to be spot on. Those pearls of wisdom that you’ve bestowed upon me have immense value in the long run. You truly are the most caring, hardworking, loving, and genuine father anyone can ask for. I’m proud to call you my dad and like your son, I’m forever grateful for every sacrifice you’ve ever made. Happy birthday.
37. Dear dad, I know that you are very famous, but I just want to say something important before your birthday celebration. You are the best dad in the whole world to me and I love you so much! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!
38. I hope this birthday brings you closer to your ultimate dreams and helps you accomplish your goals. You are the best father I know, and together we will make it through these changes in our lives. Thanks for everything.
39. Happy birthday to the most amazing man I have ever known. You taught me that no goal is ever out of reach. That you can achieve anything if you put your heart and soul into it. I hope to make you proud every day. I love you, Dad!
40. Dad, there may come a day when I can return to the traditions we’ve shared down through the years. But I just want to say that even if I don’t, I will always be grateful for the love and lessons you have instilled in me. You are the best father a son could have ever wished for. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Dad For WhatsApp Status
41. My dear dad, you are a great father. I know for sure that no one can be a better father than you. People may be rich and intelligent but at the heart of all that, they need a loving touch to guide them. Me, unfortunately, my dad was not around much when I was growing up. He spent most of his time working hard in the office and trying to make ends meet.
42. One of the best things that have happened to me is that I get to call you daddy. When I come home, I never have to ask where are you because our dogs know to go straight back. You’ve been there for me through everything, holding my hand until the day I was old enough to hold onto you. Now our days are spent together playing golf or just sharing a long walk with the dogs up to the park and back.
43. Dear Dad, you’re the best and I miss you so much. I hope you have a very Happy Birthday. Even though we haven’t talked in a while, please know that I haven’t forgotten about you. Love and miss you!
44. To the father of our children, Happy birthday! I hope you have an amazing day. We love you so much it hurts sometimes. You have always been there for us and we are so lucky to have you in our lives.
45. You are the greatest father a kid could ask for. You worked hard to provide for us, often sacrificing your happiness so we could be happy. Your love is what shaped me into the amazing adult I am today. Happy birthday, dad.
46. To the best father in the world, on your birthday. Daddy, you are the most wonderful man I know. You are always good-natured, never angry, and are always fair, never partial. Your love is more than that of any other, and your friendship means so much to me; there is no one like you, dad.
47. Thank you for being such a great father. You have always stuck by me, even when I’ve been at my worst. You set a great example and are one of the people I look up to the most in my life. Happy birthday!
48. To the man that has been like a father to me. You have always been there for me, even when I did not realize it…..I love you Dad and I wish you a happy day!
49. Today I woke up and thought of how lucky I am to have you in my life. You are my rock, the one I can depend on. I always know that no matter what happens, you will be here for me. No matter what I do or where I go, you will always be proud of me. For these reasons and so many more, I love you with all my heart and soul. Happy Birthday, Dad!
50. Happy Birthday to the best, most loving father anyone could ask for. You’ve done so much in your life and were always a great role model. I just wanted to say thank you for all you have ever done, you are the greatest man I have ever known!
Happy Birthday Quotes For Dad That Will Make Him Cry
51. Happy birthday to the most amazing father in the world! I am so lucky that God thought of me and gave you to me. Thank you for being such an excellent dad and always making me laugh. You are so creative and smart and I am thankful to call you my father. I hope you have a fantastic day.
52. Dad, you are the brightest light in my life. You always have been and I’m sure you always will be. Words cannot express my gratitude for how amazing of a father you are. You have always been there for me, you have loved me the way a father should love his child. For that, I’m forever grateful.
53. Happy Birthday to my very best friend, dad. I am so lucky to have you in my life. Thank you for always being there to listen and help me through whatever life throws at me. I love you!
54. I hope your day is amazing and that you enjoy every minute of it! I’m thinking about you so often and I can’t wait to see you at the party. We love you to the moon and back!
55. I love you so much, dad! Thank you for being an amazing person and for teaching me about the things that matter in life. Thank you for being a great example and the man I would want to be when I grow up!
56. A big “happy birthday dad” on this special day. I hope these words can express how much you mean to me. Even though we live far apart, I feel your love and support every day. Thanks for everything you do!
57. Happy Birthday dad, my favorite person on earth. I’m so grateful that you are in my life. You inspire me every day. You make me a better person and I couldn’t be more proud of you. I love you so much!
58. My lovable dad, I want to say that no matter how old you get, you will always be my dad. You are a great man who changes the lives of everyone who knows you. You are always so warm and nice to anyone who needs it. I look up to you and admire you for the kind man that you are. I love you so much, dad!
59. You are more than a gift to me, you’re my best friend, my rock, and someone I can always count on. I love that you always make me laugh, but you also help me through the tough times. You’re my hero and I’m so lucky to have you in this world.
60. You are the best dad ever! I am so thankful to have a father like you. You are always there for me and I don’t know what I would do without you. It makes my heart smile to see how happy you make mom. Thanks for being such an amazing man in my life, I love you and I hope to be as great as you when I grow up!
Birthday Wishes For Father In English
61. Daddy, you are the most important man in my life and I am so lucky to have you. You have always been a strong, loving, and independent father and I love you for that. I am blessed to be your child.
62. I love you more than I can put into words. You are everything to me, my best friend, my partner in crime, and the love of my life. Your laughter, your smile, and your bloopers are some of the most precious parts of my life. You are far from perfect and that’s what makes you perfect for me. Thanks for being the greatest dad anyone could ever ask for! Happy birthday, dad!
63. Your love means the world to me. So much of the way I am today is because you have helped shape me into the person I am today. I can’t imagine life without you, I wish you can stay with me forever. I’m very lucky to be your child.
64. Happy birthday to the best dad in the world! I love you so much, you have always been there for me. I know that you are going to appreciate this gift, it’s just what you have been wanting for so long. I hope it will make you happy!
65. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! I love you so much, you are the best father anyone could ask for. I hope you have a wonderful day and trip. Love you!!!!
66. My life wouldn’t be the same without you. I hope that you have a great day, and know that no matter what happens, I love you. You will always be my dad, whatever else happens. We all take our father for granted from time to time, but never forget how much he means to us.
67. You are the best dad in the whole world. You are adventurous, humble, and have a smile for everyone you meet. I’m so glad that God placed you in my life because you have made me the man I am today. I love you, dad!
68. To the wisest, strongest, and bravest man in the world. You are my role model and I strive to be just like you. No matter where in the world you may be, my heart is always on the other side of the globe. People say we have different fathers’ but- I know that cannot be true because even though you are not with me you are here with me…. in my heart. I love you, daddy!
69. Happy birthday, dad. You have always been my hero and on this day I honor you. I know we have had our ups and downs but you have always shown the world how to truly love. I hope you realize how much you mean to me, my children, and the rest of our family. Thank you for being one of a kind, daddy.
70. You are my best friend and my hero. You have taught me everything I know and you never cease to amaze me. I love you more than you will ever know. Thank you for being the best dad in the whole world.
Birthday Wishes To My King, Dad
71. It’s funny how life works. It’s like we were always meant to be with each other. I love you so much! As time moves on, I feel every day that you are the most amazing person I know. Your love shines brighter than the sun and I just can’t get enough of it. We may not talk every day or see each other as often as we should, but you are always in my heart. Happy birthday to the number one dad in the world. I love you so very much.
72. The best dad in the world, you care for everyone and give your love to everyone, I am saying this because it is true. Your love for me and my sister has no comparison. We always celebrate your birthday with a cake, singing and smiles all through the party we never let a day fly by without telling you how much we love you.
73. To my very own dad, the man whom I respect the most in this world. You truly are the greatest dad anyone could ask for. As I write this letter, I realize more than ever just how grateful I am to have you as my father.
74. To my father, I am so glad you are in my life. I hope this card reminds you of all the fun memories we’ve had together. Like when we went to our first concert, or when we went to football practice together. I’ll never forget you being there for me during the roughest time in my life. You show that you love me by being there any time I need it. I can’t fully express how much I love and appreciate your support. Thanks for the countless hours
75. It is my honor to be your child, I always hoped that one day I would find a man who would make me feel like you do. Dad, you are my everything! You are the best father I could ask for. Thank you for helping me grow into the woman that I am. You’re always there to listen and help me get through my day. You’re strengths and blessings in my life are without measure. The tears of a child are a privilege to see and remember. Thank you so much.
76. To the coolest, funniest and greatest Dad in the world, I don’t know where I would be without you. You are a wonderful man, with a great sense of humor and a heart that’s bigger than all outdoors. I love you very much, thanks for being such a great Dad!
77. Dear Dad, I love you! You are a great example for me to follow. Your good advice is what keeps me going. You always manage to make me laugh when I’m down and I love you for that. When people ask how my father is doing, I always brag about how good you are. You keep me away from all the drama and keep my life peaceful. Make a wish and blow out your candles…be happy on your big day!
78. I love you, dad. Happy birthday! You have been an amazing father and role model to me. You have taught me so much in these past 27 years and I just want to thank you for always being there for me. I love you dad and I hope that every birthday brings you more joy than the last.
79. Nobody has been more important to me than you. You have taught me so much and I am truly so grateful for everything you have done for me. I hope we can continue to experience the fun times ahead together. Happy birthday, Daddy! I love you!
80. Dad, you are the coolest person I have ever met. I will never forget the amazing gifts you have given me in life, your time, help, and advice. You have been a great friend and father and I love you so much!
40th, 50th, 60th, 70th Birthday Wishes For Dad
81. Our relationship will always be a bright light in my life. Your birthday is an important milestone that makes me reflect on all you have done for me. I’m completely grateful for your presence in every aspect of my life.
82. I am so blessed to have you in my life. You have been an incredible father, role model, and an incredible friend. I love you and I hope you have the greatest birthday ever!
83. Hey dad, I just wanted to say thanks for always being there for me. You have taught me so many things throughout my life and have become a great friend as well as a father. I am lucky to have a father like you in my life. Keep doing what you do.
84. Dad, you are one of the most selfless men I know. You have showered me with love and support throughout my entire life and never once complained when I was a kid. You were always there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on. You have taught me so much about life and have been more than a friend, but closer to a father figure to me. I will always cherish everything that you’ve done for me and cannot thank you enough for everything that you’ve done me.
85. Dad, your acceptance and love are the greatest gifts you’ve given me. I hope one day my children realize that they must be as proud of you as I am, for you have helped make me into the man I am today. I wish more than anything that you will still be here to see me graduate college and get married, so I could share all those moments with you. I know we haven’t always gotten along, but I know our love for each other will never diminish.
86. It is a wonderful day! Today is your birthday and I am so glad to celebrate it with you. I wonder how old you will be today, getting older but not with age, still young in spirit. I hope you will have many special days ahead for you to explore. You are my hero and so admirable. We love you, forever!
87. I have always been in awe of you! The way you are a pillar of strength to your family and friends while remaining kind and generous. I’ve watched you go out of your way to be a positive influence on everyone. I am so lucky to have such an amazing father!
88. My role model and mentor. I admire your hard work, tenacity, and integrity. You never cease to amaze me with your dedication and commitment to excellence in all you do. Your guidance has been invaluable to me, and I will forever be grateful. Love you Dad!
89. I feel very fortunate to have such an amazing father. You are intelligent, caring, and funny! You love me unconditionally and have always been there for me. I would like to thank you for your support and encouragement throughout my years at college. I am looking forward to celebrating with you this weekend. I hope it will be a great memorable day! Happy birthday, dad!
90. Dad, on your birthday, I want to give you my love. I wish you a happy and healthy life for you and your mom. There is no one in the world like you and I am so happy that you are my dad. Happy Birthday!
Short Birthday Wishes For Dad
91. Dad, thank you for the unconditional love, support, and guidance. You are an amazing man and I am so proud to call you dad. Your love has made me the person I am today and no one can take that away from us. I appreciate everything you’ve done for me and Mom, as well as your friends. You are one of a kind!
92. Dad, your strong love and support have helped carry me through the darkest of times. I can never adequately express how thankful I am for everything you do for me. I’m truly blessed that God gave me a dad like you! I know your birthday is coming up soon, so I just wanted to write a short note about how much you mean to me and how much I love you!”
93. Dad, you are my hero. You have always been there for me in the most difficult of times, and have sacrificed your time and energy to make sure things went right. You have taught me everything I know today. From my manners to how to fix a car. Happy birthday! I love you so much.
94. We are the best of friends, I am the proudest son a father could have and you are my favorite teacher. A special day like no other, all because of you. Happy birthday to the greatest man in the world!
95. Dad, I hope this message finds you well. It is my sincere hope that you are enjoying your birthday and have been given many reasons to smile lately. I just want to let you know how much I appreciate all of the love and support that you have given me throughout my life. You made the effort to instill many wonderful values into us at a young age. A few examples of these include independence, critical thinking, hard work, persistence, and a commitment to succeed in all that I do.
96. For a man so young, you have shown great wisdom beyond your years. You are a caring husband and father and make me see things from a much different perspective. I am glad to call you dad. You’re the best!
97. Today and every day I want to tell you how special you are, how much you mean to me. You are the best man I’ve ever known. Thank you for being my dad and for loving me. I love you so much! Many happy returns of the day!
98. You may be my dad but you are also my role model. I’m so happy you’re in my life, thanks for all the love and wisdom you’ve given me. You’ll always be my hero, your child is so lucky to have you!
99. Happy birthday to the best father anyone could ask for! You are always there for us, and we appreciate your love and support. You deserve this day of celebration, so celebrate it the way you like. All I want is for you to be happy and know that I love you!
100. Happy Birthday to the best dad in the world. I know this may be hard to believe, but you are! I couldn’t have asked for a better father than you. You’ve been there for me when no one else was. I wouldn’t trade my life with you for the world. Even though we have our ups and downs from time to time, you make it all worth it with your constant love. You are an amazing father and I love you very much. Happy Birthday, dad!