If you’re looking for the Top 10 Best Affiliate Networks for Nigerians, then you’ve come to the right place. I made this guide that covers the top 10 best affiliate networks in Nigeria. These affiliate networks allow to make money easily and some of these networks have affiliate programs that pay daily. When I started my first blog, I ignored Affiliate marketing but I’ve learned my lesson now.
Affiliate marketing is one of the best was to make money online in Nigeria. You can easily start your affiliate marketing business on Whatsapp, Youtube, Facebook, Pin interest, Instagram and even on a blog like this. Affiliate marketing is for serious investors that are willing to make more money online by spending less.
I’ve been compiling a list of the best affiliate network in Nigeria because of the Low Cost Per Click (CPC) in Nigeria. Sometimes when a Nigerian clicks an Adsense ad, The CPC is sometimes $0,01, which is too poor even from Adsense, the best and #1 contextual ad network in the world.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a type of online-based marketing in which a business rewards an affiliate for each customer he /she refers a product to. In affiliate marketing, you are rewarded based on performance.
Affiliate marketing is the most profitable way to make money online. No registration fee is needed, it free and easy to start. When it comes to affiliate marketing it looks like we’re making a big loss because you have to sell a product for another company and get paid a certain amount of commission.
This kind of business looks kind of shady. Now, how do you know which product a consumer would like and how would you convince them to take that product? You can learn that and succeed in affiliate marketing using this Affiliate Marketing Free Ebook. And if you’ve concluded that you would love to venture into affiliate marketing these affiliate networks are your best bet.
How much can affiliate marketing make me rich?
Before I’ll show you the best affiliate networks in Nigeria and how to start your affiliate marketing campaign, I’d lie to tell you how much you can make from affiliate marketing. If you are serious about affiliate marketing, you can make up to $8 after your first year and $300 monthly as you progress.
Affiliate marketing is easy if you understand the concept. You can take online courses on affiliate marketing, they will teach you how to run a successful campaign or you can search for Leon Angus on youtube and follow his videos. Here are the Best Affiliate Networks for Nigerian Affiliates.
1. Jumia Affiliate Marketing Program
Nothing says sweet money from affiliate marketing in Nigeria than Jumia. Jumia is Nigeria’s number one and most trusted online shopping destination. Jumia is the best affiliate network for affiliate marketers in Lagos.
Jumia Affiliate Marketing Program is online affiliate marketing scheme from Nigeria’s leading shopping destination & the most trusted online marketplace in Nigeria, The Jumia affiliate program pays up to 13% for every successful lead from your affiliate link and ranks as one of the top paying affiliate programs in Nigeria.
With a Jumia affiliate link on your site you can make up to 50 sales in a month and they provide you with everything you need to start up and be successful. From statistic, banners to link, feed, tips on an email marketing campaign and up to 90 days cookies this is a sure way to make money from affiliate marketing in Nigeria. This is one of the best affiliate programs to make money in Nigeria.
Jumia is also one of the highest paying affiliate programs in Nigeria. Although it is not as profitable as the Amazon affiliate program, it is more powerful in Nigeria because it has the trust of Nigerians making it easier to make sales on this affiliate network.
The reason why I ranked Jumia above Amazon is because of the trust Nigerians have for Jumia over Amazon. Amazon might be the most profitable but Jumia is the most favorable affiliate network for a Nigerian audience. People tend to make a judgment based on what they’re familiar with.
1. Monthly payout: The Jumia Affiliate Marketing Program is an affiliate program that pays daily. You get paid on the 30th of every month of each month if your balance is at least ₦5,000.
2. Easy approval: You just need your site or a social media platform when applying and they are all set to become a Jumia affiliate.
3. Large customer & product base: It is Nigeria’s #1 shopping destination and it is a trusted e-commerce platform which means you have no problem promoting. Jumia gets over 12 million potential customers in a year. Any attractive Ad will fetch you a nice looking commission. Plus it is available to over 10 African countries including Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ghana, Egypt, Morocco, Ivory Coast, Algeria, Cameroon, Tunisia, and Senegal.
1. Low conversion & commission rates: if you’ve been on the Jumia affiliate program for a while you will know that their Payment is small, peanut in fact. If you make a sale of a million Naira you get paid most times 4% which is ₦40,000 which is in no way favorable.
2. Disabled accounts: This is a personal disadvantage though after some time if you don’t log into your Gmail account it would be disabled.
3. Rejected Orders: Jumia delivery system is not up to standard especially for those outside Lagos, half of the orders made on their website do not get to the destinations on time thereby causing a high number of conversions and turning pending commissions to rejected orders and income loss.
4. App discount: Any purchase made on the Jumia Mobile app get discounts and benefits, this is bad for all affiliate.
2. Amazon Affiliate Program
The Amazon Affiliate program commonly called the Amazon Associates is a free online affiliate marketing program for website owners and bloggers to become Amazon Associates. Amazon Associates is another favorable affiliate program for Nigerian affiliates.
Amazon is one of the biggest online stores worldwide. It is a company located in the united states of America but has transformed itself into a global brand. This is by far one of the most profitable affiliate networks for a Nigerian publisher with up to 7% commission per sale you can earn over $15 from a successful sale.
If you hated affiliate marketing, the Amazon affiliate program will change your mentality. Amazon is listed as number 2 because there is only a handful of people that can successfully shop from Amazon and get their goods safely and their doorstep in Nigeria.
About 57% of the Nigerian audience purchase goods online annually but only 16% can successfully purchase a product from Amazon. The Amazon affiliate program is an affiliate network that can easily make you rich.
1. Easy to set up: The Amazon affiliate program is probably the easiest affiliate network to sign up for. Once you sign up, you gain full access to all the tools, banners, advertising code, and reports. Making it even easier to make money as an affiliate.
2. Reliable reporting tool: The Amazon associates reporting tools give in-depth analysis and provide a good amount of information on your campaign(s) performance.
3. A wide array of Products & Good commission rates: There is over 15,000 product available on Amazon on sale that can easily attract customers. Each of these products comes with their commission rate.
1. Poor Support: Amazon Associates have a terrible support system especially when your account was a ban or a technical issue is affecting your sale.
2. Terrible payment system: The payment threshold for Amazon associates is $100 which is paid after 60 days of requesting payment. This means if you request for payment on the 1st of January, your account will be credited on the 4th of March. And the payment options are limited you either get paid with a cheque, gift card, or bank deposit (U.S Only).
3. Bluehost Affiliate Program
Bluehost is a web hosting company founded in 2003 and owned by Endurance International Group. It is one of the largest web hosting company in the world, collectively housing over 2 million sites and have sold over 5 million domain names.
If you follow affiliate marketing threads on Google or Nairaland, you will find out that webmasters in Nigeria have been in constant rise, an increase of about 66% in the past decade and by now most of them have discovered that Blogspot hosted blogs are not favorable at all a wise decision would be to move to a self-hosted platform like using WordPress.
Earning commission through Bluehost Affiliate Program is very easy. Anytime you refer a customer to Bluehost by using your unique affiliate links, you get $65 for each customer who signs up and purchase for a website package. You can easily make money from this affiliate program. No matter which package they purchase, you still get your $65.
1. Easy to use: You don’t need any special skill to start as an affiliate, you only need a trusted blog/website to connect it to when signing up, then you start earning.
2. The most profitable affiliate program: Bluehost Affiliate Program has a minimum of $100 threshold for all funds to be withdrawn. All payouts are then paid directly to a valid PayPal account. Plus you get $65 per sale, no matter which package a customer purchases using your affiliate link.
3. Best Deals: Bluehost offers some of the best, attractive and mouth-watering deals when it comes to web hosting that is sure to attract any customer. They give offers such as;
- Domain Name for 1st Year FREE
- SSL Certificate Included
- 1-Click WordPress Install
- 24/7 Support
- 30-day money-back guarantee
1. Just one customer: Your audience is just a targeted segment of people who are website owners, bloggers, and webmasters. Webmasters are your #1 customers when it comes to promoting web hosting companies such as Bluehost.
4. Travelstart Affiliate Program
Travelstart is Africa’s largest online travel agency, providing access to more than 500 airlines flying to more than 11,000 destinations. This Company also processes flight ticket and also help travelers book hotels, vacation packages, rent a car and other travel services through their online booking engine. Travelstart Affiliate Program is one of the highest paying affiliates networks in Nigeria up to 70% commission per referral. This is surely one of the best affiliate networks for Nigerian affiliates.
Travelstart Affiliate Network pays its affiliates commission up to 70%. If this is the best affiliate for a site that focuses on travel & lifestyle. With the introduction of the Travelstart blog, the Travelstart company has gained major attention and has created more awareness about the beauty of Nigeria. In other words, making it easy for you as an affiliate to run a smooth campaign and make sales and make money as an affiliate.
1. Up to 70% Commission
2. Unlimited array of customers
3. Easy signup
4. Fast payout
1. Limited to travel activities in Africa
5. Bet9ja Affiliate Program
The Bet9ja affiliate program is one of the best affiliate programs in Nigeria. it’s no news that Bet9ja is the biggest sport bookmarker in Nigeria and the whole of West Africa. In addition to sports soccer betting, Bet9ja also offers casino virtual gaming Bet9ja league online betting offering some of the biggest bonus is the sporting company can offer.
Over 100 million and one of the top-ranking sites in Nigeria, Bet9ja promises a lot not just from each sport betting site, but also its affiliate program provided the unique affiliate link that you will use to register new users and as a user, you get bonus of overall 170% on accumulators and real-time cashout you can also control your betting profits and losses. So, this is a win-win situation for both the affiliates and the user.
The bet9ja affiliate program should be on your list of the best affiliate programs in Nigeria because you get up to 20% for each game your referral wins or losses. so anytime he wins or loses it’s not your problem you just keep getting paid this is one of the most unique affiliate programs in Nigeria.
1. You make money every day as long as a customer you referred keeps booking.
2. You get paid when he wins and loses a game.
3. Super easy to get started.
1. They are very strict when it comes to accepting affiliates
2. Promoting sports betting may cause a bad reputation for your business.
6. Konga Affiliate Network
As an average Nigerian all things being equal, I’ll pick to shop at Jumia or Konga over Aliexpress and Amazon. This means that I have a higher trust for Konga than I have for Amazon. Konga Affiliate Network is also a profitable affiliate network and the Nigerian market is a profitable market for any affiliate marketer. Konga provides you with up to 10% commission per sale. If you run the rights campaign, making money won’t be a problem.
7. Aliexpress Affiliate Program
Just like Amazon, Aliexpress is a foreign company that has always dominated and is also prominent in Nigeria. AliExpress online retail service was founded in 2010, this company is based in China and is owned by Alibaba but have a global reputation worldwide.
The Aliexpress affiliate system gives you a commission of up to 16% and it has a longer cookie duration of 30 days and this ensures that you will still get your commission if a user purchases anything with your affiliate link even after 30 days of clicking your affiliate link.
8. Wakanow Affiliate Program
The Wakanow affiliate program is also another affiliate network that will profit you as an affiliate. Like Travelstart, Wakanow is an agency that gives discounted secretary on travel services, flights, hotels, airport pick up tools, and vacations to their customers they also give tons of holiday packages.
Wakanow is indigenous to Nigeria which makes it kind of his superior when it comes to holidays and vacation in Nigeria and as an affiliate you get great commission per sale and they also have the power to control pricing you can increase or decrease price for different travel products based on a decision with customers which means your not just an affiliate, you are a partner business. As a travel agent, you can control your price for travel products.
9. Whogohost Affiliate Program
Whogohost is a web solution company providing services within and outside Nigeria it has also it the host for giant companies like GT bank, Jumia and the rest. This affiliate program promises a strong partnership and a favorable one with Whogohost, you can make a lot of money easily since they pay up to 15% cursive. Plus they credit your account with 500 on sign up this is one of the coolest ways to make money in Nigeria.
10. MarketHealth Affiliate
MarketHealth affiliate is another profitable affiliate network for all aspiring affiliates, this affiliate network deals with health products. The Market Health Affiliate Program allows you to market and promotes health and beauty offers online.
MarketHealth offers the highest paying affiliate program and best tracking software in its niche. With up to 40% commission, and payments are sent that twice a month on the 1st and 16th when you have a minimum of $20 in your account. This is an affiliate network that pays everyday.
List of affiliate networks in Nigeria that also pays well;
- PayPorte Affiliate Program
- Web4Africa Affiliate Program
- VConnect Affiliate Program
- DealDey Affiliate Program
- Commission Junction
There are tons of affiliates Network that you can benefit from as a Nigerian but these 10 assured to make your day using each or any or all of these things profiting as an affiliate network. if you like those first or just like make a recommendation please feel free to do so in the comments section below feel free to do so in the comments section