Thanksgiving is a day of gratitude and celebration. It’s a time to give thanks for all the blessings in our lives. We often express our gratitude with words, but why not show it with a little creativity? A small gesture can go a long way, especially when it comes from the heart.
Thanksgiving is a time to celebrate the harvest and give thanks for our blessings. We have put together a list of beautiful Thanksgiving messages, quotes, and wishes that you can send to your loved ones.
As you prepare for Thanksgiving, here are 100+ happy Thanksgiving messages and wishes that you can send to family and friends.
Table of Contents
- I Wish You A Lovely Thanksgiving Message Samples
- Happy Thanksgiving Messages And Wishes To Dad
- Happy Thanksgiving Messages And Wishes To Mum
- Happy Thanksgiving Messages And Wishes To Friends
- Happy Thanksgiving Messages And Wishes To Sister
- Happy Thanksgiving Messages And Wishes To Brother
- Happy Thanksgiving Messages And Wishes To Uncle
- Happy Thanksgiving Messages And Wishes To Aunt
- Happy Thanksgiving For Appreciation
- Happy Thanksgiving Messages And Wishes To Colleagues
I Wish You A Lovely Thanksgiving Message Samples
1. Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude
2. Grumbling and gratitude are, for the child of God, in conflict. Be grateful and you won’t grumble. Grumble and you won’t be grateful
3. Best of all is it to preserve everything in a pure, still heart, and let there be for every pulse a thanksgiving, and every breath a song
4. The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest
5. I love Thanksgiving because it’s a holiday that is centered around food and family, two things that are of utmost importance to me.
6. Gratitude can transform common days into Thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings
7. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky, we are
8. Let us be thankful to the people who bring us happiness; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom
9. Thanksgiving offers us an annual pause from the pace of life returning to places we do not often visit and gathering with people we do not often see.
10. We have so much to be thankful for. One day a year hardly seems adequate
Happy Thanksgiving Messages And Wishes To Dad
11. Daddy, words cannot express how thankful I am for you. You’ve been my hero, my rock, and the love of my life. I want to be exactly like you when I grow up. But for now, I will try to emulate you in every single way that I can. The saying “thank you” seems so small compared to everything that you’ve done for me. All I can say is, thank you with all of my heart. Happy Thanksgiving!
12. Dear dad, our family will be celebrating Thanksgiving soon. We have so much to be thankful for what you have passed on to us. I am so lucky to have you as my dad. Thanks for the love and support over these years. You are a good man and it has been an honor being your son.”
13. We are really glad to have you as our dad. We love you very much and wish you a happy Thanksgiving.
14. Thanksgiving is the time to be thankful for all things good in our lives. From mother nature’s beauty to the wonderful friends and family that surround us. It has been a great year, thanks, dad! We love you so much! Dad, we love you so much! Have a happy and wonderful Thanksgiving!
15. Thank you for being my role model and the best dad in the world. I love you so much. Also, I am grateful every day that God sent me you as my dad. Happy Thanksgiving!
16. I hope this Thanksgiving brings you much happiness, and that you share many heartfelt moments with your family. I am so thankful to have you as my dad, and I just want you to know that I love you very much and appreciate everything you’ve done for me over the years. This Thanksgiving I hope to say this face to face, but until then I will say it in writing…I LOVE YOU!
17. It is that time again to give thanks and praise to all the things we have in our lives. I always count you as one of those special things that make my life complete. Thank you for being there for me through thick and thin. I love you so much and I am so thankful that you are my dad! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, I love you!
18. I want to thank you for “blowing my candle out” this Thanksgiving, as well as all the Thanksgiving before that. You are a wonderful father, and we are all very thankful to have you in our lives.
19. You mean the world to me. Without you, in my life, I’d be lost. You’ve given me your time and support through everything. My world is brighter just by knowing you are in it. I love you and appreciate you so much! Please join us at the main house this Thanksgiving for an amazing feast. We look forward to seeing you, dad.
20. On this Thanksgiving Day, I want to express my sincerest gratitude for having a wonderful friend like you in my life. You are the best! And I am so lucky and blessed to have you in my life. You’re every care, prayer, concern, and wish are constantly in my heart and mind. Sincerely, your friend
Happy Thanksgiving Messages And Wishes To Mum
21. Mum, you’re the best! You’ve always been there for me and have never let me down. I am so lucky to have you as my mother. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
22. My lovely mother! As we approach Thanksgiving, I want to tell you how grateful I am for all your love and support. I know that sometimes it’s hard to find the right words, but you always do. When I feel lost and misunderstood, you show me that I’m not crazy or alone. Because of what you have done for me, I look forward to the new challenges ahead and count my blessings every day. Happy Thanksgiving!
23. Thinking of you on this Thanksgiving Day and always. You are my role model, my best friend, and my love. I am grateful to have such a wonderful mother like you. Wishing you all the love and happiness in the world!
24. Happy Thanksgiving to my wonderful mom. I love you more than I could ever describe, thanks for being there for me when I needed you and for doing so much for me. We have an amazing relationship and that is because of your unconditional love.
25. Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for everything. I couldn’t have been safe here without you. Your love, support, and guidance to succeed. You push me to always be my best. Love you tons and tons!
26. I’m saying this on the cusp of Thanksgiving, but I can’t help but say how much I love you. Thank you for putting up with me through thick and thin, and for being a great mother and person to me. I hope this holiday season is a good one for us!
27. Thinking of you on this Thanksgiving day and thanking God that I have a mum like you. I love you so much. All my best wishes for a superb day my love!
28. I love you, Mom! You taught me how to be a good person, work hard at school, and most importantly you taught me to always be thankful for everything I have. On this Thanksgiving Day I want to thank you for all the memories we have shared over the years. We are all so lucky to be sharing this amazing holiday meal with you. HAPPY THANKSGIVING MOM!
29. Mom, this is the first Thanksgiving without you. But I want to thank you for everything. Just a short 3 years ago I was living in California and never would have imagined my life now. The past three years have been hard but I wouldn’t trade them for anything. You taught me so much and showed me how to live my life courageously. I miss and love you so much.
30. I am thankful for a mother who is supportive of all my life choices. The most important being you, the second being my partner. I would not be able to achieve anything worthwhile without your support. I wish you and your family a peaceful thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving Messages And Wishes To Friends
31. Thanks for the best year yet! You are the most genuine, remarkable, and selfless person I know. I feel so lucky to have you in my life. Happy Thanksgiving! I can’t wait to see you and give you a big hug!
32. I feel so lucky to be your friend. You bring such joy and laughter into my life, and I will never forget the wonderful times we have shared. Hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
33. Wishing a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! May this be a time of happiness and abundance, surrounded by loved ones. Blessings …
34. Wishing you a peaceful and relaxing Thanksgiving, and hope that this special holiday with all its good memories will bring you happiness and joy throughout the coming year!
35. We are so thankful that God brought us you! Thanks for blessing us with your guidance, love, and support. Happy Thanksgiving!
36. You are a great friend, and I value your friendship. Thank you for being there to support me and help me through the tough times. You are a very skilled person, who is always supporting others with your kindness. If life were measured by love and loyalty, you would be our national treasure. I am sending you a big hug.
37. A lot of people will be giving thanks in the days ahead. I wanted to take a few minutes today to show my appreciation for you. Thanks for being such a great friend…Thanks for always being there…Thanks for lending me an ear (or a shoulder) when I needed it……Thanks for your endless support! And best wishes for a joyous Thanksgiving and holiday season.
38. May the holiday season become one to remember and treasure throughout your life. Wishing you a holiday season of happiness and prosperity. Wishing you a happy thanksgiving.
39. Thank you for being a star in my life — a guiding star when I was going through hell. You were the light amidst the darkness that surrounded me. I’ve never been that thankful to have someone like you around. I can’t thank you enough for showing me how to live and how to notice all the good things in life. We will forever be friends because we share something more powerful than an ordinary friendship… mutual admiration.
40. Happy thanksgiving, Thank you for the continued support – friendship, networking, and most of all trust. It’s my greatest pleasure to be a part of your life and your success. Here’s to all the wonderful things that are to come!
Happy Thanksgiving Messages And Wishes To Sister
41. Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful for the many blessings we have in our lives. I feel extremely blessed knowing that I have you to share my life with. You are my joy and inspiration. You are one of the kindest, most generous, and loving people that I know. Your smile makes everything in my world just a little brighter. I feel very fortunate to have found such a caring sister that fills every day with interesting stories and exciting adventures! Happy Thanksgiving!
42. My beautiful sister, I thought about you today and how thankful I am for spending time with you. It may not have been very much because of my travel schedule, but it was enough for me to think about you. I will come home soon and we can have a great time together.
43. My sister has always been there for me and I can’t imagine what my life would be like without her. We’ve had so many good times together, from watching The Notebook to laughing over silly jokes. Thank you for all the memories and holidays, your love keeps my world bright.
44. You have been such a great sister to me since the day you were born. I could never ask for anyone better. Thank you for always being there for me, and thank you for being there on Thanksgiving! I love you bunches and bunches, & Happy Thanksgiving!
45. I wanted to let you know how proud I am of you. I remember when we were young kids and how much I looked up to you. Your ability to rise above your challenges inspires me every day. Happy Thanksgiving from your favorite sister!
46. I appreciate you giving me the ability to come back home. Thanksgiving is always so special here with you, mom and dad. With all of our cousins and aunts, it never loses its magic! I’m glad I get to visit with you this holiday season. It is always awesome spending Thanksgiving or any holiday with you! I hope you can celebrate Thanksgiving in a happy atmosphere! Love you to death and miss you.
47. Happy Thanksgiving, sister! I am so thankful for all that you have done for me. You are an inspiration and the best role model a girl could ever have. I look up to you, both figuratively and literally. Have a happy day and have an awesome time out there today!
48. I am thankful for having such a helpful and loving sister like you. I have seen what your heart does for others and there is no one else like you in this world. My dear sister, may God bless you with all the happiness in the world and I pray this message finds you in good health. Happy Thanksgiving!
49. Dear sister, may your harvest be plentiful and your larder always full. May all your days be packed with true friends and good company. Wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
50. Sister, I have always known that you are special. Your achievements in life have been more than I could have ever imagined for you! Today is the perfect time to express my gratitude, I hope you get this message and know how much you mean to me. Happy Thanksgiving little sister!
Happy Thanksgiving Messages And Wishes To Brother
51. I take pleasure in wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving. It was a memorable day; even if there were some hiccups along the way. Hopefully, we will have many more memorable days ahead of us, especially as our relationship continues to grow and strengthen. I am grateful that we have found each other, and although we share similar DNA and nationality, I feel that our relationship is unique in that we are family by blood; but by choice. I look forward to much laughter and happiness
52. Thanksgiving is more than just about stuffing your face with turkey and mashed potatoes. It’s about important things, like family. Just remember that you have a special family who cares about you so much. Wish you and yours a Thanksgiving filled with love and togetherness.
53. You are the best brother in the world. Without you, I would certainly not be where I am today and I have no idea what my life would look like. You have always been there for me and have stood by my side through thick and thin. Thank you for making me laugh and smile every day. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving. All my love and appreciation, your brother.
54. dear big bro! I wish you many successful years on your journey towards a happy and fulfilling life! All the best in your endeavors! Happy Thanksgiving.
55. To my wonderful brother, I want to say thank you for all the support you’ve given me. You are an amazing brother and I appreciate all the love, guidance, and friendship you’ve given me. Happy Thanksgiving!
56. May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, full of love and joy. May the spirit of thanksgiving guide us throughout the year and may we be able to continue to cherish each other and help strengthen our family bonds. I love you, brother!
57. You are one of the most amazing people I have ever met. I am so grateful to call you my brother. May this coming year be the best yet. Happy Thanksgiving!
58. You are the best brother in the world. Without you, I would certainly not be where I am today and I have no idea what my life would look like. You have always been there for me and have stood by my side through thick and thin. Thank you for making me laugh and smile every day.
59. Dear brothers, I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We must take time out every once in a while to slow down and be grateful for all we have. Wishing each of you health, love, and happiness this holiday season. May God bless you all and make your days Merry and Bright!
60. It is my absolute pleasure to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving from the bottom of my heart. I am thankful for the opportunity that you gave me, and I also am grateful for being a part of your life. I was excited about the opportunity that we worked hard for and got. Thank you so much. And thank you for all the kind words you speak! You are a great person inside out despite shortcomings we have time and time again in our life. Wish you the best this holiday!
Happy Thanksgiving Messages And Wishes To Uncle
61. Dear uncle, I wish you a happy thanksgiving. I appreciate the love and support you showered on me in the ups and downs of life. I am looking forward to a bright future after good wishes & best wishes from you. Wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving
62. Thank you for the nice Thanksgiving Day gifts! I liked the chili, you cooked it. The beans and cornbread too, thanks a lot. I like watching football with you and celebrating the holidays with our family. You are my uncle who’s there for me every step of the way. Thank you for your help with algebra as well, it made me love math even more now. I can’t thank you enough for being such a good role model to me and making life even better when we
63. I just want to say Thank You for being such an irreplaceable uncle to the boys and for supporting them in all of their dreams. I am honored to have you in our lives. Happy Thanksgiving.
64. Words can’t express how glad I am to have you in my life. I probably owe you my life. You have made me the man I am today and this Thanksgiving, let me take a moment to say ‘Thank you – Thank you for being such an awesome uncle in my life!
65. Sending my heartiest regards for Thanksgiving and wishing all your dreams come true. I know that you are a hard worker, and you always make the people around you better. Keep up the good work.
66. If there is one thing I am thankful for this Thanksgiving, it is you! You have always been there when I needed you most. Thank you for being such a great uncle! I am so lucky to have you in my life.
67. I can’t begin to express how thankful I am that you are a part of my family. You were there for me when I didn’t have anyone else and you became my salvation. You and your family have shown so much love toward me and I want to tell you how thankful I am for your kindness. Thank you for being a part of my life and the lives of many others who are fortunate enough to call you Uncle.
68. I have been so blessed to be able to call you my ‘uncle’! I draw strength and inspiration from you every day. I am looking forward to your hugs, which only an uncle can give. I can’t wait to celebrate this Thanksgiving with you.
69. Thanksgiving is a time to be grateful for all the good things in your life. So, I wanted to thank you for being such an important part of mine. I have so much to be thankful for every day and you are one of the main reasons why. I love you so much!
70. Nothing is more important to me than my family. I couldn’t have asked for a better nephew to raise. I am always going to be there for you and that will never change. I’m so proud of the man you have become and I hope your Thanksgiving is full of fun, laughter, and love. I love you and Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving Messages And Wishes To Aunt
71. Happy Thanksgiving Aunt!!! Thank you for being such a great role model in my life. Every day I strive to have your bright and cheerful personality. If it wasn’t for you, I would be so lost! You have been more of a mother than anyone else I know. Hope you have a fantastic day!
72. Aunt, ever since I was a little girl, I enjoyed spending time with you. We would chat, and have dinner and you always made sure Santa left something special for me on Christmas Eve…. I love you Aunt and hope we can carry on the tradition of being together next year at this time!!!
73. Thank you for being an aunt to me. I can’t imagine a better person. I hope this Thanksgiving will be the best. Happy Thanksgiving!
74. Happy Thanksgiving to my amazing aunt. I am so happy you are here for me when I need you! You always make me feel better about myself and help me through hard times. You are the best aunt anyone could ever have.
75. Dear Aunt, every time I see your face my heart skips a beat. You are so beautiful, smart, sweet, and kind. Thanks for being such a great role model. I feel so honored that you are in my life. I love you…
76. Thank you so much for being a wonderful aunt. I love you so much and I hope we will get to spend time together in the future!
77. Thank you for being an aunt to me. I can’t imagine a better person. I hope this Thanksgiving will be the best. Happy Thanksgiving!
78. Thank you for being there to guide and help me whenever I needed someone. I always remember your hugs and kind words. Love you, dear au
79. Happy Thanksgiving to my amazing aunt. I am so happy you are here for me when I need you! You always make me feel better about myself and help me through hard times. You are the best aunt anyone could ever have.
80. Aunt, the fact that we share genes means nothing to me. What matters is that we share the love. Love is not measured by how much blood relation you have but by how close your bond is. I cherish our relationship and am very thankful that you’re a part of my life.
Happy Thanksgiving For Appreciation
81. I want to express my gratitude for you always being there for me. Together we have overcome challenges and made it through difficult times. Thanks for your love and support. I am thrilled that we are celebrating Thanksgiving together!
82. Thank you for all your hard work! May you have the happiest of Thanksgivings and a joyous holiday season.
83. I find myself constantly thinking of you and can’t remember what life was like before you came into my world. You bring so much joy and happiness to my life that I just keep looking for new ways to fill your heart with more love. I can’t wait for each day to come because it means sharing it with you. I LOVE YOU!
84. You have been so supportive through a lot of hard times, and it means the world to me. I wouldn’t have made it through without your help and guidance. You are an amazing friend, and I am grateful for each day we spend together. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Remember to count your blessings and be thankful for what you have.
85. I feel very lucky to have been given a gift from you. May this Thanksgiving be a time of giving, receiving, and appreciation. With the hope that all blessings continue to come, may your Thanksgiving Day be filled with tranquility, love, happiness, and peace?
86. We appreciate you for being part of this team and helping us achieve our goals. This Thanksgiving we want to thank you for your valued contribution and wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving Holiday.
87. I just want to take this opportunity to thank every one of you on the team for your hard work and dedication. Especially some people who have been at this company almost since it began. I know it hasn’t always been easy, especially in these last years with mergers, takeovers and so many other changes…but we have made it through. So I raise my glass to you! Happy Thanksgiving and great job! We appreciate you all.
88. I want to take the time to say appreciate you for everything you do. You are the kindest and most gentle person I have ever known. You truly have a giving heart and yet you always manage to make me laugh. Thanks for always being there for me and asking how things are going.
89. Everybody on the staff loves you, because of your positive, nice and friendly personality. Thanks for everything you have done and wish you continued health and happiness. We are lucky to have you on our team.
90. I just want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and I thank you for being such an important person in my life. I appreciate everything that you have done for me!
Happy Thanksgiving Messages And Wishes To Colleagues
91. Thank you for your hard work on a project. I appreciate everything you do. You are the best colleague and I’m grateful to work with you. Happy Thanksgiving!
92. On behalf of the team I would like to say thank you for your hard work and dedication. It is a pleasure to work with you and we appreciate all that you do. Happy Thanksgiving!
93. To you and your family, my most sincere wishes for a happy Thanksgiving. I’m thankful for our friendship and all that we’ve shared through the years. Stay well, have fun and enjoy the rest of the holiday season.
94. Happy Thanksgiving! This is a time for family, friends, and most importantly being thankful for all that we have. I hope everyone takes the time to enjoy this lovely day and spend it with people who matter in our lives. Sending wishes to you and your family and hoping you are enjoying your holiday weekend.
95. Thanks for all your hard work, I have enjoyed working with you. Enjoy your Thanksgiving holidays, I am sure you will make this a wonderful holiday for you and your family.
96. I am thankful for each of you! You are my colleagues, my friends, and my family. I am so blessed to have you each in my life and I look forward to a wonderful holiday together.
97. You are a true inspiration to me and the reason I do what I do. I am thankful to have discovered you and your work early in my career. I am blessed to have you in my life, doing what we do, changing, and making the world a better place. Happy Thanksgiving!
98. On behalf of the management, we would like to thank all colleagues for their hard work over the year. We have reached many milestones and we couldn’t have done it without your dedication and commitment. Have a very enjoyable Thanksgiving with your family and loved ones!
99. It’s been a wonderful year working with you. Your positive energy is contagious and it keeps us all going when times get tough. I am so glad we landed the project together! Thank you guys for always being there to help me out. You are the best! I am so glad to work with you. Happy Thanksgiving!
100. Thanks for being my friend. I want to be thankful for your friends because I love you all. You are always there for me when I need a friend, and I appreciate that. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving to you!